Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,386 members, 7,861,060 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:46 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1886) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8267379 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1883) (1884) (1885) (1886) (1887) (1888) (1889) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
Fortius:
i don fear edible catering for our midst sef

Kwikwikwikwikwi
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 05, 2016
pls mAmas address melly245 issue o mumi ozycy,zaynie,Liftedhands..its urgent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 5:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
zaynie:
Haaaaa!!!!! Mogbe!
See broken bottles!
See blood everywhere!
Ahh see tearing of brezzi and pata!
Which mama is fighting naked there?
Ahhhhhh ontop which matter......

-------------- break in transmission-------
Pintoxx you look good kiss
And your comment got me lol!
Abeg tish me the trick o! wink

Lemme wear my armor first make dem for no break my head and tear my pant cry

So I sat down at work and remembered my alternate that I created back when I had trouble logging in ( read April 17, 2015 diary update for comfirmation), I looked it up and saw it empty.
Then a funny thought entered my head. lipsrsealed. cry
It was the devil's work lipsrsealed Aswear, the devil whispered in my ear, "Zaynie....O Zaynie,.....stir up some drama"
And like the mischievous person that I am , I fell for it embarassed.
So, I felt the house was too quiet.....
First post came in, everyone but Chizeal ignored.....I saw y'all viewing.....#sideeyes
Then I came in as Zaynie and put some maggi and salt grin.....then ghen ghen it started.
I was going to confess....but then my phone went off.

Fence seaters, you may come down now o tongue
Jaw holders, oya comot hand for jaw.

Wait!
Before you start to dash me e-slaps and punches, let us look at what we have learnt grin
1. Our spirit of sisterhood is top notch. Highest! Every single comment even when it seemed like it was attacking her was in support of her.
Even to the supposed babymama.

2. For a minute, you must have been like, what if it happened to me? What would I have done undecided

3. Besides some usually quiet mamas spoke up, oldie mamas popped in.....so it takes a controversy to make una pop in bah? ....kontinu tongue

4. If women contonie to stick like this, it will be difficuly for anyone to hurt us. If this had happened in another thread, she would been bashed from here to Jamaica.

okay......wait.....let me wear this helmet.....
Temper Justice with Mercy cry cry
chisos shocked Iya atinuke Bet why angry I com dey parra upandan embarassed grin see April fool in July o!
Haaaa its good sha the house was truly quiet! I'm glad I stood up for my sisters here, will do so over and over again! We may not know each other on a personal level but I take everyone as family cool and mama bear can be so protective of her own wink
God bless us all and may we not find ourselves in such a situation, those of us that can relate to the matter may God fight for us and also raise an army of strong women and men to also have our backs at all time. kiss

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2016
XX01:
This me at 22 weeks + 0 days. I don chop better akpu and ofe nsala for brunch.

I thought I was the only Nov mama with little or no bump; kikikikiki despite carrying double. I don get partner in you o teamie. My Gynae keeps saying I am so fortunate but me I want the bump oo. Na only when I go for scan I am reassured that I am really preggy. You be correct black beauty @ XX01

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 5:33pm On Jul 05, 2016
BritneyStacy:

I love your gown o ooo....please dashme na .lemme wear to assembly next weekend. ...
Pregnancy can so change women...choi see how big you looked.

Ole ole ole!!!

So you're even my sis? Wowwwwww! We are now many here o. Nice!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 5:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
zaynie:
Haaaaa!!!!! Mogbe!
See broken bottles!
See blood everywhere!

So I sat down at work and remembered my alternate that I created back when I had trouble logging in ( read April 17, 2015 diary update for comfirmation), I looked it up and saw it empty.
It was the devil's work lipsrsealed Aswear, the devil whispered in my ear, "Zaynie....O Zaynie,.....stir up some drama"
First post came in, everyone but Chizeal ignored.....I saw y'all viewing.....#sideeyes
Then I came in as Zaynie and put some maggi and salt grin.....then ghen ghen it started.

Wait!
Before you start to dash me e-slaps and punches, let us look at what we have learnt grin
1. Our spirit of sisterhood is top notch. Highest! Every single comment even when it seemed like it was attacking her was in support of her.

2. For a minute, you must have been like, what if it happened to me? What would I have done undecided

3. Besides some usually quiet mamas spoke up, oldie mamas popped in.....so it takes a controversy to make una pop in bah? ....kontinu tongue

4. If women contonie to stick like this, it will be difficuly for anyone to hurt us. If this had happened in another thread, she would been bashed from here to Jamaica.

. Chaiii my instincts can be so true sha.I wanted to comment and say what if this is a prank but fear of mamas attacking me no gree.The story no sound real @all but mama zaynie u try wella nice one.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by roseval(f): 5:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
Hahahahahaha madam zaynie u got us, see as I rush go ask hubby weather he be person own since we got married not quite long. Na wa o deris God o

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 5:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
Wyterose candida lives in the human body and pregnancy hormones and the decreased Immunity can make them over grow thus causing discomfort.
Its a very common complaint among pregnant women though some feel it means the person is dirty or has been messing around thereby keep it away from there doctor or spouse and end up suffering in silence. If left untreated it may pose a problem for your new born.

Mention it to your doctor and he/ she will prescribe something for you and also if your DH will have to be treated as well. Don't be ashamed to tell him if you want to. Most men are yet to understand that a woman body suffers and goes through a lot of changes to bring babies into this world.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by roseval(f): 5:51pm On Jul 05, 2016
21 weeks plus

20 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 5:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
Melly245 it shouldn't be bleeding! The guaze wrapped around it has it soaked thru? If so please take him back to where it was done asap.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 5:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
zaynie:
Haaaaa!!!!! Mogbe!
See broken bottles!
See blood everywhere!

Wait!

Haaa!!! U try o,. Me don dey provoke y coldharmatan no wan mention name. if no be say u be senior mama I for press beta konk for ya head and even dat helmet no go help u. U kan even comment say u wan ask ur dh if he is somborri's husband. Chai...U really got us o.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DonaTee(f): 5:58pm On Jul 05, 2016
sugah:

I believe I read somewhere that flagyl causes discoloration of your baby's teeth..... please stay away from it. What was recommended for me by my doctor when I was purging was to drink lots of water. Keep drinking water and it would stop. But still check in with your doctor first.

its tetracycline that discolores teeth in babies n children less dan 8yrs

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CheeryChy(f): 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
sugah:
Cheerychy i sight you. How are you doing?

Fine o, how are you dear? I decided to peep today with more than 60 pages. Just trying to read up to know what's up with the thread. I trust you are good. I hail all the mamas in the house o.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
DonaTee:

Tetracycline does that too? I only know of doxicycline... I don learn another one today.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by byvan03: 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
Whyterose:
@zainye hope I got ur moniker rit? ur left nyash dia... see as u caused me sleepless Nit. I Jst refused 2comment but kept praying for who Eva it was to reconcile wit her hubby soonest. Take time oh b4 I report u 2my baby in d oven.

In another news jst found out dat I'm team Feb. Pls wia are my teammates. Una De so?

Another thing is this my able mama's, I've been having serious vj itch 4abt 6days now after I n dear hubby kpekus last. Many tots come d full my head since den... lik Wat if he's cheating on me n all dat. Now d issue is this, how do I get treated cos I d shy to go hospital talk tis kind matter Oh. I hear Dh has 2b treated 2 dunno Hw tru sha. How do I go abt telling Dh dis without being misunderstood? Make una ansa me quick Oh.

Go to your doc, figure out what it is and just present his drugs to him" Doctor prescribed these for you too" ,make sure he is taking them. Itching can be caused by BV, Candida overgrowth and irritation from your detergent. Please don't start pointing fingers if you don't have any reason to. If you don't want see a doctor, why don't you try Klovinal? It's cotrimazole + metronidazole + Lactobacillus. You insert it 1 every night for 10 days. As for your dh,he can take flagyl 400 mg 3x daily for 7 days. These things are administered without diagnosis even in government hospitals.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dexterush(f): 6:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
Hmmm mama zaynie,if no be say I respect you I for just stone you two hot slap from here,see as you just give all of us critical reasoning exam angry

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by byvan03: 6:07pm On Jul 05, 2016
Zaynie!! You could have spiced it up by making this mistress speak for herself. Mamas for act spartacus blood and sand here cheesy. This your joke strong!

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mum Zaynie, you too much abeg!!!!

Some even suspected Mr Haute. Hahahaha! We really needed that prank to spice up the thread. Lol

Mum Liftedhands, i love the way you put us first before the stranger. You're a wise woman!

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumZ(f): 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
@Melly245, I don't think it's spose 2 bleed o. My Ds did d ring type n it dint bleed @tall after d procedure till d ring fell. If d bleeding is not much myb it's d strain of him crying making it bleed. We used olive oil til d ring fell after few days. Sorry dear, dis 2 shall pass.

@ Zaynie b like sallah preparation no hold u down @tall dats y u fit think up dis kind tin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DonaTee(f): 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
melly245:

it was done this morning,anytime we try to rub the vaseline,it starts bleeding again

Its not supposed to be bleeding like that. Tho babies r different n some do have family history of clotting deficiencies. U may want to speak wit ur paediatrician

B4 u start bathing him drop his bathing water like a tap on his pee. Pls no use spirit near it.
I ll suggest u use antibiotics ointment on it since its bleeding to avoid infection. Collect ennuff qty n coat it. Avoid friction on d area
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
@Melly245 it's not suppose to bleed o, Chai you just reminded me of that scene again. We did the ring type and it fell off on the sixth day. From the day of the procedure, all we applied was olive oil, every 5mins. After it fell off, I started applying Vaseline original.
Please take him to the hospital if it still bleeds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 6:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
DonaTee:

Thank you jare.. tetracycline.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoomama(f): 6:26pm On Jul 05, 2016
@Britneystacy present, na me u come d give title abi? grin, am raising 2 hands up ooo for the porting level,*covers face*. My Edd is august 13th oooo, but I want port( me,drs n dh have decided on elective cs, waiting to be booked for one). As per sex,scan d give me diff sex,so am team surprise for now lipsrsealed. This 3rd trimester na God hand I dey, have been having painful BH contractions since last week, although it's on and off, but mennn, when it starts,as if my vjay will fall out, menstrual like cramp from front to back down to my right leg, severe back ache. I practically limp these days when I get up from bed,na elephant waka get me now. And guess what! Am looking "very pretty" cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, from mighty nose to black face plus neck.I nearly packed tins to d hospt d oda nite cheesy.. As per shopping, am 100% ready (for those that are important) bags have been packed, remain delivery hair lol, in all, God has been faithful.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by barak4real(f): 6:31pm On Jul 05, 2016
BritneyStacy:
I have come again ooo. Oya answer to your names ooo
1. BritneyStacy - *Team blue; 11th Aug*
2. Mompurity2- our twin Mummy, we miss you so much. Waiting to hear from you
3. Udoomama- *our queen of bump*
4. Babythug- *mummy of the boys*
5. Sweetlady4real- * Nne , how nna ?
6. Harmless1- *hi5*
7. Evacroft- sweety hello
8. Tmama86- *we have missed you here ooo?
9. Apeke1991- *waddling mummy. ..how far?
10. Simplybukky- *how is you and baby?
11. Vannywealth- hello mummy
12. Kejibabe- happy to have heard from you
13. MumZ - *ticks present *
14. Limsycutey- *Team blue ; 30th August *
15. Fruitfulvine360- *ticks present*
16. Nancyij (Baby190)- *27th Aug *
17. Bintudon- it haff tey me I read your posts ooo
18. Pintoxx- I see you Ma
19. Mama2016- hello dear*
20. Orirebaby- how are you doing?
21. Baby8(babyboom)- how is the pushing ministry
22. MaLizzy- hello dear
23. Mummide - my same EDD mama .no born before me ooo...You hear?
24. Mayluv- Since you register, I no come hear from you again ooo
25. Eva mum- How you dey ?
26. Ada243- mummy, any complain ?
27. Uwani..... *Team blue; 15th Aug *
28. Kotias003- * Team blue; 7th Aug *
29. Dosht- * Team blue; 15th Aug*
30. MumTwins08- * Team blue; 13th Aug*
31. Barak4real- hope you are feeling better now ?

It's July Mamas.... cheesy cheesy cheesy Are you as excited as I am ? With each passing week, our dreams are getting closer to realisation. It's week 35,34,33 and 32 for us respectively. To help me serve you better, please kindly update your EDD and gender too...Have You finished shopping and packing yet ? If you are interested in porting to July ,please show by a lift of hand grin grin grin grin . Lemme use my good office and bargain with July captain on your behalf.. (yeah, am that nice) cool cool cool .

Am 34weeks plus 4days today. EDD is 11th. But am seriously eyeing 1st -3rd August ooo. Team Blue, baby Ekene, still dragging his English name with hubby till now ooo. I haven't washed baby's cloth yet ooo despite the fact that i bought them last month oo. embarassed embarassed embarassed . Feeling so lazy about it...don't even know why. Thoughts of how i will iron all of them scares me too. I hate ironing embarassed embarassed embarassed. I haven't finished shopping too. DH still waiting for June salary alert.(life of a civil servant) Hoping it comes this week ooo so we finish that chapter by next week latest.

My bump wants to roll on the floor now. I dey look am. undecided undecidedStarted having cramps yersterday and am happy about it. Hoping baby has turned too cos last scan showed breech. Am still happy for the little strength the pregnancy is giving me to do little chores at home. Tho I feel serious leg pains and waist pains after market and soup making. My face is so big and ugly now erh....chai. .fine chick that I used to be...but now I have grown old lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed . Missed antenatal today cos of public hols. Can't wait for next week tho....Am happy. ...and I thank Jah for bringing me this far...trusting in him to take me successfully to the end of this journey. ..

Please do come and share your experience with us. We love to hear from you. Let's inspire and encourage ourselves. ...

Safe deliveries to ALL our July Mamas. Our doors are wide open for any of you interested in joining us grin grin grin . I won't charge a dime from you.
Haven't forgotten our TTC sisters. Million love to you as God answers your prayers soonest and grants all your heart desires. ...

Iyam present ooooo.i am much better now. But my Los kicks like no tomorrow especially after eating. Not feeling much pains buy i have start feeling some contraction..
Edd is august 29 ....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 6:32pm On Jul 05, 2016
hotmomma:
Iomoge2, abeg ma send me that your peppersoup recipe since u made it while preggy, did u use normal market peppersoup spice?
No mind me o
I gave my friend money.
She bought everything and grinded.
She knows am heavy so mixed for pregnant women.

She said d one that's for women that gave birth has plenty udah.
So when I give birth she will mix that for me.

I just pour d powder in my meat, add salt n Maggi, add yam n plenty pepper.
Then small gnut oil like one table spoon n scent leave.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 6:33pm On Jul 05, 2016
mitchyy:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mum Zaynie, you too much abeg!!!!

Some even suspected Mr Haute. Hahahaha! We really needed that prank to spice up the thread. Lol

Mum Liftedhands, i love the way you put us first before the stranger. You're a wise woman!
Mr Haute will understand..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jesusbaby1(f): 6:35pm On Jul 05, 2016
maureensylvia:
@madam coldharmataan dis ur story get k leg, u came to report one of us who is highly respected in this thread yet u couldn't mention d moniker so that we will know where to start from, this unknown person have being silently reading comments or even replied u to cover up...she reported to ur hubby yet u don't want to mention her name, we will take it that it's a stunt till u mention her moniker. God help u and ur kids if this is true, nke gi wu Nke gi, he will still come back to u when d scale of lusts fells from his eyes.

I blame men who couldn't stack their balls where they belong

And to u ***well respected mama*** Asa biafra, queen, shine shine tomato Jos, just know that the road ur taking, the end is very rough and dark, those fruits u are plucking just know that it's somebody's tree u can't pluck it forever, what even gave u the gut that ur marriage will last with the said husband? I won't advice u to abort it cos d deed has been done, as far as am concerned, u are a SINGLE mum, quit that relationship and wait for ur destined hubby to come.

#teammentionhername
see me smiling at ur post.....where hv u been all this while...how is every thing
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoomama(f): 6:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
Have been looking for who to snap me since sad, I didn't see, my 3yrs old daughter snapped dis pix grin. #bumpytuesdy# #34wks + 3days

24 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 6:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
eigmaticme:

Hey ma'am

Seeing as you are pregnant and can't deworm yourself I would say please pass.

I don't mean to scare anyone but have you seen where kilishi is made?

Take note that is not cooked at all, just raw sun dried meat.

The meat is sliced very thinly and left in the sun to dry for days. If you know how flies like meat then you can imagine how many flies would perch daily on it.

When dried it is now sacked in pepper sauce and dried for more days depending on how sunny it is.

Imagine the number of fly eggs on that and make up your mind.

I am sorry if my narrative would offend anyone and I stand to be corrected

If this is true, I'm never eating kilishi in my entire life again...
NEVER!!!

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 6:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
Happy BUMPY Tuesday
23weeks.

Roseval, I sight u and ut hidden navel like mine

kiss kiss

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 6:53pm On Jul 05, 2016
Madaaaaaam Zaynie oooooooo! Diarisgodu oooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 6:54pm On Jul 05, 2016
Chai! @Mummy Zaynie, you are a wickerre somborri, see the panic and cohesion you created in this room........lol You got almost every one. Thank goodness I refused to comment but even at that, couldn't sleep......... I kept thinking and imagining the type of pain she was going through. Putting myself in her shoes afraid catch me Walayi!

You even come make some of us turn to prayer warriors over night. Casting n binding home breakers, all in the name of fear of joystick sharing hmmmmm.......

Mummy Zaynie, if nobi say you be senior mama ehe!
I comment my reserve.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1883) (1884) (1885) (1886) (1887) (1888) (1889) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.