Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,523 members, 7,847,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:02 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1883) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8230701 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1880) (1881) (1882) (1883) (1884) (1885) (1886) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by XX01(f): 12:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
This me at 22 weeks + 0 days. I don chop better akpu and ofe nsala for brunch.

23 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2016
coldharmattan:
Thank you all for your contributions.

Thanks to all mama here.

After ttcing for up to 5 years.
Gave up my wonderful job to take care of the home so that he can focus and bring home the cheese. Business that I gave him capital for.
Turned my back on my family because he didnt get along with them.
My friends left me one by one when I couldnt keep up.
You dont like me making up but your new baby mama na ojuju.
You dont like me going out but she is always taking pictures at parties.

I attacked her cos she knew he was married.
She used this pregnancy to hook him for financial gains.
She flaunts his pictures online with them both.
She is well respected here, forming my husband is the best....mtchew! Borrow pose!!!!!!!

Some men of nowadays are just plain wicked!
This is really annoying.
it's quite unfortunate you're going tru this coldharmattan, but God will surely give you the last laugh.
For us her audience, while we all read & sympathise with her or lambast her for those who wish to, let us pray for our Dhs too cos no man is immune to such nonsense; even the supposedly most harmless of them. Men can & do change! An Angel of a Dh can become a monster tommorow. God help us all!

This is also why every woman should try to be independent to a certain level & in all ramifications to avoid uncushioned jaw-dropping dissappointments cos this "i love you,i love you" from men no dey last forever o. Men are unpredictable, naturally so manipulative & selfish atimes. So don't EVER burn your cable or cut your lifeline & support system for any man o!

Dear Coldharmattan, ill advice you focus on bettering your life, your precious kids & forget that infidel. As far as am concerned, no woman should waste her time or energy on a philandering husband cos na you go die of heartache & high bp. unless you want his mistresses to be the ones to train ur kids for u.
Marriage is not a do or die affair o! especially when the man in question has rendered himself useless.
My humble submission.
May God give you the grace & wisdom to pull tru this.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 05, 2016
double post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2016
at maam pintoxx,

Maam coldharmattan z evenin reading comments shocked shocked shocked.

Can you beat that!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maran1983(f): 12:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
CovenantBabies, for the cough, you can take palm oil sprinkled with a little salt. I did that for myself and the kids and it worked very well.

Pour oil in a table spoon, sprinkle little salt on it then warm it slightly on fire. Allow to cool and drink/lick. Works very fast.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by byvan03: 12:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
Covenantbabies can you take honey for your cough? Don't take drugs if it isn't prescribed. If the purge isn't getting better, try and see your doctor. Stay away from diary products till it stops. I hated drugs too,you can hide it in your Eba. For now stick to bland meals and also avoid oily foods.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
Now i knw it is gud to mind ur business lots of opinion nd mentions concerning my comment, abeg i no go put mouth 4 pesin matta again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
mumi smokeydrinky...i undastand o my sis,may God helep us o.

enkaydewdrop don cum ooooo...my megabite go finis today.

pintoxx,u luk lik a friend of mine o based in abj..dat shade nd d gown r on pointgrin..mumi XX01..hmm..u lukin so smart mehngrin

mak i siddon dey check. out bumpsgringrin

senior cherrymum1...'Love is a beautiful thing bt money answereth all things'...
abi mak i go release album ni..seee rhymesgringrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 12:35pm On Jul 05, 2016
@covenantbabies, sorry o! Hope u are not reacting to your iron meds. Take enough fluids and also mind what you eat. It will finally stop. Doooooh

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 12:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
Good afternoon mamas in the house.

To all that have delivered, may God cause your lo's to be a source of joy, love and peace in your home!

To the mama's soon to deliver, may God grant you supernatural delivery.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nwapastor: 12:53pm On Jul 05, 2016
feddy27:
nwapastor, longest time!

How av u been? say hello to your teamies smiley
I am fine captain. Hello to all my teamies.
Greetings to all mamas. I have over 200 pages to read, I'll see how to go about it.
Meanwhile I'm in PH (Oyigbo) @ d moment, came for a short visit. So shout out to all PH mamas!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 1:00pm On Jul 05, 2016
nancyij:
same here wit me,some women can be wicked, may God keep protecting our dh's from snatchers,how is Hansel send these kisses to him kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Hansel is fine o.

We really need to take it easy with mum coldharmattan. You never know how much and how bad it hurts until you're in her shoes. May Jehovah protect our families!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uwani(f): 1:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
@team captain britneystacy, my edd is 15th August, 34+1 today, and proudly team blue.
Third trimester no easy at all, is it the back/waist pain, insomia, leg crapms, tiredness....the list is endless, coupled with the fact that I am now soooo beautiful, my nose occupies half of my face, my lips are now Kpomoish my face it's self is now a supermarket for pimples, I can't wait to offload.
As per shoping, I have bought all the necessary things needed.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
dp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 05, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adeime: 1:30pm On Jul 05, 2016
Hello mamas please advise if it's ironing plus washing as all I did was to iron baby clothes bought from the Carter store online since na me tear down nylon commot 4 d body
I thought it was either ironing alone or ironing plus washing.tnx
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 1:31pm On Jul 05, 2016
XX01:
This me at 22 weeks + 0 days. I don chop better akpu and ofe nsala for brunch.

Cute bump

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumtwins08: 1:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
mitchyy:

Lol. Every preggie mama and their unique pregnancy mark. For some, their entire tummy will be pitch black, for others its their face. For me, it was my bwest that turned charcoal black.
Pregnancy is just so funny. Rock your black butt jare grin

Lol thank you ... I just hope it returns back to colour ... Cos my husband can laugh at it ehn cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumtwins08: 1:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
nancyij:
same here wit me oo,thou i am naturally fair,but since I get pregnant I come fair pass person wey dey bleach,and I dont rub cream,even my stretch marks disappeared,my skin come look more fresh,my dh was telling me last night this my pregnancy mks me to look more prettier, is like I will be carrying belle every yr for him undecided

Same here ! I heard boys make one look finer .... Don't know how true tho .... My husband says the same ... By laughs at the black butt ...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumtwins08: 1:42pm On Jul 05, 2016
I can't wait to get there ..... Tired already ....

Fortius:
Mitchydiva welcum mam..pls do mingle wt mamas here..dis one u dey share nAme wt my cappo nagrin

Liftedhands..sis God knows and sees all o.

iomoge2...pls i nid d recipe too o cuz i ate dis peppersoup afta i gave birth to my first infct it helped wt my breastmilk flow then,mayb not dis type bt i knw yam dey inside toogrin

Mumtwins08...cheesy..dats funny o..thank God na ur butt now atleast it is hiddengrin..dnt wori..u r almost at ur destination.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumtwins08: 1:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
Evacroft:

Me,same here only my butt,had a dark patch on my armpit too when I was 30weeks but all cleared out bfore I was 32weeks,now am 34plusweeks and am experiencing nothing,no scratches, no stretch marks.but a dark butt. I don't know if I want my doc to see my black butt,maybe I go apply lighter foundation grin

Hahaha light foundation .... When baby hook you I am sure u won't remember foundation .

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 05, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 1:53pm On Jul 05, 2016
Cute bumps everywhere.
Mamas,how una dey?
Lovely BS at those that shared. God is indeed God…sorry,i dont remember names as such. Still wondering how i take graduate sef grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumtwins08: 1:53pm On Jul 05, 2016
I am always here o .... Edd 13th of August ... Gender : Baby boy ( although recently I dey dream say na baby girl angry after doing gender scan thrice I hope not sha cos I don buy cloth finish ). My pregnancy was uneventful till I discovered fibroids at 12 weeks and even with that they are not disturbing my baby they are subserosal and not big . Apart from the degenerations I have had and the strict warning from Doctor not to do house chores or stress , I have had a pretty much good pregnancy .. I thank God . But my baby can kick for Africa, hanhan this boy can kick so much it hurts . Lastly I thank God for my husband ... He is so supportive does the major cooking and cleaning at home . May God grant all mothers a safe , easy , fast and painless supernatural delivery in Jesus name . Amen
Errrm pls I want between 7 and 9 for delivery o . grin

BritneyStacy:
I have come again ooo. Oya answer to your names ooo
1. BritneyStacy
2. Mompurity2- our twin Mummy, we miss you so much. Waiting to hear from you
3. Udoomama- *our queen of bump*
4. Babythug- *mummy of the boys*
5. Sweetlady4real- * Nne , how nna ?
6. Harmless1- *hi5*
7. Evacroft- sweety hello
8. Tmama86- *we have missed you here ooo?
9. Apeke1991- *waddling mummy. ..how far?
10. Simplybukky- *how is you and baby?
11. Vannywealth- hello mummy
12. Kejibabe- happy to have heard from you
13. MumZ - *ticks present *
14. Limsycutey- *ticks present *
15. Fruitfulvine360- *ticks present*
16. Nancyij (Baby190)- *ticks present *
17. Bintudon- it haff tey me I read your posts ooo
18. Pintoxx- I see you Ma
19. Mama2016- hello dear*
20. Orirebaby- how are you doing?
21. Baby8(babyboom)- how is the pushing ministry
22. MaLizzy- hello dear
23. Mummide - my same EDD mama .no born before me ooo...You hear?
24. Mayluv- Since you register, I no come hear from you again ooo
25. Eva mum- How you dey ?
26. Ada243- mummy, any complain ?
27. Uwani..... *knock knock*?
28. Kotias003- how is the pushing ministry oo?
29. Dosht- haven't read from you since you registered ooo. How are you doing?
30. MumTwins08- very much present in class
31. Barak4real- hope you are feeling better now ?

It's July Mamas.... cheesy cheesy cheesy Are you as excited as I am ? With each passing week, our dreams are getting closer to realisation. It's week 35,34,33 and 32 for us respectively. To help me serve you better, please kindly update your EDD and gender too...Have You finished shopping and packing yet ? If you are interested in porting to July ,please show by a lift of hand grin grin grin grin . Lemme use my good office and bargain with July captain on your behalf.. (yeah, am that nice) cool cool cool .

Am 34weeks plus 4days today. EDD is 11th. But am seriously eyeing 1st -3rd August ooo. Team Blue, baby Ekene, still dragging his English name with hubby till now ooo. I haven't washed baby's cloth yet ooo despite the fact that i bought them last month oo. embarassed embarassed embarassed . Feeling so lazy about it...don't even know why. Thoughts of how i will iron all of them scares me too. I hate ironing embarassed embarassed embarassed. I haven't finished shopping too. DH still waiting for June salary alert.(life of a civil servant) Hoping it comes this week ooo so we finish that chapter by next week latest.

My bump wants to roll on the floor now. I dey look am. undecided undecidedStarted having cramps yersterday and am happy about it. Hoping baby has turned too cos last scan showed breech. Am still happy for the little strength the pregnancy is giving me to do little chores at home. Tho I feel serious leg pains and waist pains after market and soup making. My face is so big and ugly now erh....chai. .fine chick that I used to be...but now I have grown old lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed . Missed antenatal today cos of public hols. Can't wait for next week tho....Am happy. ...and I thank Jah for bringing me this far...trusting in him to take me successfully to the end of this journey. ..

Please do come and share your experience with us. We love to hear from you. Let's inspire and encourage ourselves. ...

Safe deliveries to ALL our July Mamas. Our doors are wide open for any of you interested in joining us grin grin grin . I won't charge a dime from you.
Haven't forgotten our TTC sisters. Million love to you as God answers your prayers soonest and grants all your heart desires. ...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 1:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
[email][/email]
Swearest:
madam coldharmattan: pls do u marry ur hubby legally, re u giving him ur attention, do u make ur home a . if no work on urself nd if yes work on ur self stil nd b prayerful but b honest to urself......nd to u mistress if its a mistake try to correct it nd dnt 4get dat wat goes around comes around o; 4 u nd ur children's future let der b peace abeg.....nd dose who lyk d comment wtout verification una b 'mandaru' telephone wire.

Tried hard to read and pass but just had to comment

My dear those things you mentioned above are not the reason why men cheat or have kids out of wedlock

I hate when people ask...do u do this? Do u do that? Do u take care of him? Do u cook? Do u have all sex position with him? Did u have kids for him? Did u have male kids? Are u attractive? Are u fat? Did u lose your baby weight? Are u dark? Why not bleach? Bla bla bla Abegi!!! Always lookin for a reason to blame the woman... Na wa

@cold harmattan why not face your husband... He is the one that made vows to you not this strange woman. Weigh your options and decide whether to stay or go but coming to Nairaland to warn an anonymous person seems really funny and wierd. Anyways hope you find peace

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 2:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
carinmom:

Present ooo, our able team captain you are welcome back. i had a scan and revealed a baby girl and EDD is 17th Sept.

Yaaay. Congrats on your team pink!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
@ XX01, portable bump! waist pain nogo ever near you mama.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 2:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
nancyij:
Come and join me Mama's,food is ready

Na ur husband cook dis food? Cos I saw it on facebook wia d guy said he cooked dis for his wife

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 2:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
[quote author=faithisallihave post=47155173][/quote]

I'm so dreading the moment I'll have to do this... Kai!!!
#ThingsWeDoForLove

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
favoredgal:
[email][/email]

Tried hard to read and pass but just had to comment

My dear those things you mentioned above are not the reason why men cheat or have kids out of wedlock

I hate when people ask...do u do this? Do u do that? Do u take care of him? Do u cook? Do u have all sex position with him? Did u have kids for him? Did u have male kids? Are u attractive? Are u fat? Did u lose your baby weight? Are u dark? Why not bleach? Bla bla bla Abegi!!! Always lookin for a reason to blame the woman... Na wa

@cold harmattan why not face your husband... He is the one that made vows to you not this strange woman. Weigh your options and decide whether to stay or go but coming to Nairaland to warn an anonymous person seems really funny and wierd. Anyways hope you find peace
Sorry ma. i wil try to read nd pass next tym.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 2:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
Oya e don do abeg. Let's not dampen our joy on this #bumpytuesday... This is a happy thread!

Here's our real face... Hehehehe! When Hansel was still in the oven.

Everyone keeps saying your pikin big o. But Hansel was weighing just 3.1kg at birth.

36 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1880) (1881) (1882) (1883) (1884) (1885) (1886) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.