Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:57 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1907) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8245386 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1904) (1905) (1906) (1907) (1908) (1909) (1910) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 8:32pm On Jul 09, 2016
Adeime:
Tnx iomoge so after buying that travel cot I'd get a mattress to use in it right

Yes o.
U will
The cot even comes in one small carton like that.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 8:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
Adeime:
Tnx dear
You're welcome
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kotias003: 8:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
dexterush:
Where is that mama that dropped only part 1/2 (half) of her bs?you be Game of throne Come and finish it now before I vex angry.See me awake now nothing to read.MBOK

Hahaha @GoT
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 8:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
zaynie:

You said what?
I kent hear you......
Louder!!!
This fone sha, everytime I am speaking to better people, the network no dey good. angry

Baba dey come for you soon. Start now to fake ya sickiness... grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 09, 2016
ozycy:

Nothing wrong with it, if you can afford the US brand, go for it, it's more expensive, and with this dollar rate it may hv doubled in price. You can actually buy one pack of the US brand, they sell in packs too if you don't want to buy the whole carton. Am currently using the red one and it's cool too. #preference#
Alright, thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
feddy27:

The red ones normally leak. They retail those in carton for 3-4k
Really? Ozycy said nothing's wrong with it. Maybe just a difference in personal experience. But thanks. I'll look for the retailed ones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 9:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
Vannywealth:
Really? Ozy..cy said nothing's wrong with it. Maybe just a difference in personal experience. But thanks. I'll look for the retailed ones.

Yea, like u said; personal experience. Got it as a gift, used once and had a leak so dat was it for me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NoQualms1(f): 9:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
beyedew:

My mom says during subsequent preggys,dat d attention won't b lyk d 1st ooo cos ppl wil b lyk u hv done it b4... dnt knw how true it z... Oluwa pls mk it a lie cry cry cry

That's exactly what came to my mind when I saw the post on petting and caring. If I hear.

Congrats to all mamas that have offloaded. God bless your LOs. Happy bumping to all preggy mamas. More porting from TTC thread.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 10:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
lilylurv how are you doing ,how is vigilante. Kisses to baby Khalid.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
Vannywealth:
Really? Ozycy said nothing's wrong with it. Maybe just a difference in personal experience. But thanks. I'll look for the retailed ones.
Buy the US brand if you can afford it of course it's better than the SA brand. That diaper cost about #60 or more each while other good brands cost about #30-35 each and you will be using at least 4diapers a day.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 10:26pm On Jul 09, 2016
sugah:
September mamas let us welcome our newest mama peggygee. You pay your dues to me....in dollars mbok. Sama us your baby sex and id go with September 6th for your EDD as calculated by our able mama britneystacy. Here are your other teammates....we hold a record for the most members ever on this thread, so you are in a special team.

Omo, like play like play we don almost reach 60 o. I see us getting to 70sef.

Abeg my able mamas make una no vex oo, I know I haven't been active for some days. For the first time in my pregnancy im ill and in a foreign land cry I have painful throaty cough, mild fever and headache. Thank God my obgyn gave me some antibiotics (cefuroxime) before I travelled.
Sorry abt ur health captain,av been battling cough and catarrh too. God ll see us through.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkkystel(f): 10:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
Naeto is 5 months old!

34 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
MGeey:

Shebi Na wi.........wal method grin we go soon hia

My sis I don go zip up tey tey o. No more wi.........wal method o lol!

So therefore na only God fit catch me now ooo tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
nkkystel:
Naeto is 5 months old!

Cute
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adeime: 11:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
Hello mommas for those of us looking for excercises to do,so I went for my ANC today and Dr recommended the following squats-5 minutes,jogging (with knee raised high)-5 minutes, touch your toe-5 minutes. When I complained on VJ pain he said it's cos I'm not using it he recommended regular sex too
Please consult with your doctor's first so he will advise when to start as im a July momma. Safe delivery to us all . amen

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkkystel(f): 12:25am On Jul 10, 2016
proudmom38:

Cute
Thanks proudmom38!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 12:26am On Jul 10, 2016
Good morning everyone.

@Britneystacy, my able captain, I'm here o. I feel so heavy these days and the pressure down there is something else. I'm 36 weeks today, God will surely see us through.

I wish us all a blessed week.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 12:33am On Jul 10, 2016
olubankemi:

Seems u did not read my post well. Don't know wat u r casting.

Na with sleep eye u take respond?

Sorry dearie,I meant do u lyk d way u eat now?? R u ok wit it?? If yes den nutin do u,if u dnt lyk it,den I cast n bind(just my way of saying look 4 a way to stop or u top up wit mostly fruits n snack on dem too).

@bolded,d vigilante was wicked mehn,n I dey anoda 1 now. It's well.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 1:09am On Jul 10, 2016
Blessedmum:

Sorry abt ur health captain,av been battling cough and catarrh too. God ll see us through.

Amen. Abeg when you cough do you feel like you are hurting your LO? Im being paranoid i guess.....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 3:07am On Jul 10, 2016
Adeime:
Hello mommas for those of us looking for excercises to do,so I went for my ANC today and Dr recommended the following squats-5 minutes,jogging (with knee raised high)-5 minutes, touch your toe-5 minutes. When I complained on VJ pain he said it's cos I'm not using it he recommended regular sex too
Please consult with your doctor's first so he will advise when to start as im a July momma. Safe delivery to us all . amen

We are advised to do "my head, my shoulder, my knees, my toes......" at my place of antenatal. Like slowly first then very fast. From 14weeks.
Then when bending down, becos of bump, we can open our legs...

Thank you for this Adeime.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HerteEnUke26(f): 3:08am On Jul 10, 2016
Hello mamas, how are we all doing, shey the ministry is moving
I honestly dunno y this creature is torturing me, na vigilante I dey so ooo. Please can we just skip august already cos honestly am tired ..... But sha God is our strength.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 3:12am On Jul 10, 2016
HerteEnUke26:
Hello mamas, how are we all doing, shey the ministry is moving
I honestly dunno y this creature is torturing me, na vigilante I dey so ooo. Please can we just skip august already cos honestly am tired ..... But sha God is our strength.

Please don't be tired.
This is Love.
A prove that baby is fine.
Please hold on and don't complain I beg of u.

Right now, I can give anything in the world to have my baby kick me constantly.
That to me is to say Mama am doing well here.

Pele dear.
July is fast and soon, your bundle of Joy would be here.

Hugs.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 3:15am On Jul 10, 2016
nkkystel:
Naeto is 5 months old!

See his expression. Priceless

He is already a grown man. Hehehheheheheh.
Dragging pillow with Mum.

Keep up the good job Momma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HerteEnUke26(f): 3:17am On Jul 10, 2016
iomoge2:

Please don't be tired.
This is Love.
A prove that baby is fine.
Please hold on and don't complain I beg of u.

Right now, I can give anything in the world to have my baby kick me constantly.
That to me is to say Mama am doing well here.

Pele dear.
July is fast and soon, your bundle of Joy would be here.

Hugs.
you are indeed a life saver, thanks a bunch sis, we'll pull through by God's grace.
Wish us all safe delivery

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adeime: 5:04am On Jul 10, 2016
Uw dear
iomoge2:

We are advised to do "my head, my shoulder, my knees, my toes......" at my place of antenatal. Like slowly first then very fast. From 14weeks.
Then when bending down, becos of bump, we can open our legs...

Thank you for this Adeime.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aim07(f): 5:25am On Jul 10, 2016
Good day sabi mamas in d house, I am asking this question on behalf of my SiL
She is preggy and she resides in Igando 1) Is Alimosho general okay in d delivery aspest?
2) Which private hospital can she use in Igando that is good?
Thanks, I need ur answers and recommendations.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 6:26am On Jul 10, 2016
rofemiguwa:
i use avent Phillips. I bought manual pump, mistake i should have gotten the electric.no much money den sha.will still buy electric hopefully before i resume cos i plan to ebf 6months so help me God.
For the manual.i normally express 2 125ml bottles.my dd takes 100ml at once, then they top with the 25ml when she is just playing around with food.but this must be used within 1hr,2hr tops.i discard wat ever remains after 2 hrs.
It takes average of 30 to 40mins for me..
But if my breast is really full.10 to 15mins. My milk go just dy flow like fountain.i dont even pump den,i just attach the pump and press the handle and hold. The milk will just gush out on its own.
Thanks for the response. My sister would love to buy the electric too but na 'ego' problems now oo. Was hoping to hear from someone that the manual too is equally good too and can serve me... angry angry .

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 6:29am On Jul 10, 2016
dexterush:

Baby please don't tie yourself with cord oh,instead use it to do skipping rope grin tongue
If I catch You ehn lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 6:34am On Jul 10, 2016
sweetlady4real:
Good morning everyone.

@Britneystacy, my able captain, I'm here o. I feel so heavy these days and the pressure down there is something else. I'm 36 weeks today, God will surely see us through.

I wish us all a blessed week.
Nice to read from you and knowing You are fine. My bump literally seats on my laps now... angry angry . I really need this baby to come at 37- 38 weeks ooo . The tiredness is much

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adeime: 7:06am On Jul 10, 2016
Fortius come and see ooo I sight some prospective porters grin grin
But seriously Britney Stacy don't worry ure almost there same way I complained to my Dr yesterday and he said I should try and take my mind off it that labour will set in at its due time except I want CS he can remove the baby for me.In all dear we shall testify soonest just hang in ure almost there
BritneyStacy:

Nice to read from you and knowing You are fine. My bump literally seats on my laps now... angry angry . I really need this baby to come at 37- 38 weeks ooo . The tiredness is much

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 7:09am On Jul 10, 2016
Aim07:
Good day sabi mamas in d house, I am asking this question on behalf of my SiL

She is preggy and she resides in Igando
1) Is Alimosho general okay in d delivery aspest?

2) Which private hospital can she use in Igando that is good?

Thanks, I need ur answers and recommendations.
Alimosho general hospital is very good, I used there
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AdaAnambra: 7:13am On Jul 10, 2016
zaynie:

Awwww Mitchyy, she cannot steal my heart now....she just borrowed it.... cheesy
That rice plenty no be small o shocked
Mitchydiva.....siddon mbok!
Peggypee......siddon abeg!
All newcomers, this is a triple hail from me o! No worry when I buy new phone una go dey see me here, just hep me beg Ecobank make dem give me my money.....3 weeks now to apply for atm!
Yesterday, I vex close my account. If you read my letter to them, you go shock! I sure say dt guy no go let the letter reach head office lailai! Lol!
What type of card did you apply for because Ecobank issue instant debit card nah? But the best option is to send a mail to their head office on engcontactcentre@ecobank.com.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1904) (1905) (1906) (1907) (1908) (1909) (1910) ... (6960) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.