Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8167042 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (6957) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kemmy210(f): 3:57pm On Jun 29, 2014
Happy sunday mamas&papas in d house&welcome back 2dis great family.If an inactive member like me can miss dis thread so much i wonder what would happen 2our active mamas like :Dr Donatee,beevan,beauty,mamaabike,mummyddd,agiboma,mummyf,smokey drinky,phunmielomo,rukemi291,simababe,julieni,lyndaroyce,cutiez,laroyal highness&all d oda wonderful mamas who keep dis thread going.My own memory card no reach one-hundredth of Beauty. Pls o,i have a question,whenever my 7weeks old baby eats,she defaecate,which means she can defaecate 5 to 6times a day,She is taking both breastmilk&Sma gold since she was asked 2be given food d day she was born b4 i was taken 4rm threatre so i continue with d food.Initially,i tôt she is reacting 2d food but even wen i breastfeed her,its still d same.Pls&pls,Dr Donatee&oda experienced mamas,what shd i use.Though i was asked 2use ORS but no changes seen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by smokeydrinky: 4:38pm On Jun 29, 2014
^^^ Kemmy, I don't tink Der is need to worry. my defecated constantly til around 8 wks. our mothers ll say dat once dey stop popping constantly dey ll start adding weight so wait for it. as long as d poo is normal, all is well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 4:40pm On Jun 29, 2014
Hmmm that's a new one. What quantity of milk are you giving your lo? Hope you read the label. Can you just do BM a whole day without SMA let's see how it goes.
Kemmy210: Happy sunday mamas&papas in d house&welcome back 2dis great family.If an inactive member like me can miss dis thread so much i wonder what would happen 2our active mamas like :Dr Donatee,beevan,beauty,mamaabike,mummyddd,agiboma,mummyf,smokey drinky,phunmielomo,rukemi291,simababe,julieni,lyndaroyce,cutiez,laroyal highness&all d oda wonderful mamas who keep dis thread going.My own memory card no reach one-hundredth of Beauty. Pls o,i have a question,whenever my 7weeks old baby eats,she defaecate,which means she can defaecate 5 to 6times a day,She is taking both breastmilk&Sma gold since she was asked 2be given food d day she was born b4 i was taken 4rm threatre so i continue with d food.Initially,i tôt she is reacting 2d food but even wen i breastfeed her,its still d same.Pls&pls,Dr Donatee&oda experienced mamas,what shd i use.Though i was asked 2use ORS but no changes seen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 4:44pm On Jun 29, 2014
Dem delete me sef. I had to regter again. All my post fiam. It is well o[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunni29(f): 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2014
Rukemi291:

The post that pains me most that got flooded away are the ' how u met dh' Lawd.... Please can we bring up another topic to revive the thread.
Dona... u hear

Rukemi do u want us to repost them again? Or we could repost our birthstories (for thos who delivered between january ending - date
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunni29(f): 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2014
Kemmy210: Happy sunday mamas&papas in d house&welcome back 2dis great family.If an inactive member like me can miss dis thread so much i wonder what would happen 2our active mamas like :Dr Donatee,beevan,beauty,mamaabike,mummyddd,agiboma,mummyf,smokey drinky,phunmielomo,rukemi291,simababe,julieni,lyndaroyce,cutiez,laroyal highness&all d oda wonderful mamas who keep dis thread going.My own memory card no reach one-hundredth of Beauty. Pls o,i have a question,whenever my 7weeks old baby eats,she defaecate,which means she can defaecate 5 to 6times a day,She is taking both breastmilk&Sma gold since she was asked 2be given food d day she was born b4 i was taken 4rm threatre so i continue with d food.Initially,i tôt she is reacting 2d food but even wen i breastfeed her,its still d same.Pls&pls,Dr Donatee&oda experienced mamas,what shd i use.Though i was asked 2use ORS but no changes seen.
It's very normal. My DS pooped at every feed. He's on EBF so u can imagine the no of diapers I used(sometimes 9daipers before evening). By the time your baby is 8weeks the pattern of pooping may change. I use 4daipers a day now @ 10weeks
LO isn't dehydrated so no need for ORS

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunni29(f): 5:08pm On Jun 29, 2014
Happy Sunday Mamas. June is rounding up. July mummies your set time is knocking @ the door. Get ready for supernatural childbirths!

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HawtMummie(f): 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2014
Hello mamas.
Good to know peeps are around and well. Pls let's keep the house rolling as usual. I no be landlady here yet oo but I don buy some acres. To be built by Lord almighty soonest.
Welcome back.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maran1983(f): 5:33pm On Jun 29, 2014
Dunni29: Happy Sunday Mamas. June is rounding up. July mummies your set time is knocking @ the door. Get ready for supernatural childbirths!

This your picture na helele.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2014
Hey all the mamas, it's been long ooo.I've missed this thread & everyone.Wowww beauty,I remove my g-string for you ooo,I give you a naked hug cheesy E be like say we go do business together cos u get talent grin

Donatee just as I was about to prepare semi to eat that ur soup that was when naira land wiped everything off,chai dia ris God ooi cheesy grin

I dey corner dey observe sha

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chocome: 6:58pm On Jun 29, 2014
goodday Rukemi can u believe d day i was to copy out d list u sent me on what to buy in inpreparation for ur LO was d day d tsuanmi happened pls n pls i will b grateful if u can send it to me again pls i will b goin to d market dis week or next Thanks
Rukemi291:

i had my baby in December and i am still bloodless...
oh dhabeauty. i don see am... i too dey find trouble jor

royce. introduce urself... Na now u waka come.

The post that pains me most that got flooded away are the ' how u met dh' Lawd.... Please can we bring up another topic to revive the thread.
Dona... u hear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiez2: 8:51pm On Jun 29, 2014
Kemmy210 I don't think there's much to worry about but our able doctors in the house will get to u sOonest,happy new week mama's
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 9:53pm On Jun 29, 2014
@Kemmy, as long as ur baby s still active, and nt running temperature, he s fine. In fact, I also had d same experience wt my LO wen he was even 3months+. Changing diaper wt almost each feed as u said, up to 5,6 times a day. I gave it tym, didn't gv ORS or anything and after some days, it stopped on its own. So I think u shld just relax dear. A lot people ll suggest diff things, just wait it out ok?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 10:29pm On Jun 29, 2014
kemmy210, u have nothing to worry about jare.
dunni, dat ya pix na helele.
imurboss, eeya,u fit rewind and copy d recipe then forwardback.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kemmy210(f): 3:28am On Jun 30, 2014
smokey drinky: ^^^ Kemmy, I don't tink Der is need to worry. my defecated constantly til around 8 wks. our mothers ll say dat once dey stop popping constantly dey ll start adding weight so wait for it. as long as d poo is normal, all is well.
.Thanks so much.i was so impatient dat yest because she also have cough&cattarh,so i eventually went 2hosp&our doc said there is nothing 2worry abt after checking her,dat since she is not losing weight rather she is adding.He only gave me drugs 4her cough&cattarh.Thanks once again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kemmy210(f): 3:29am On Jun 30, 2014
Thanks dear.
beauty?:
kemmy210, u have nothing to worry about jare.
dunni, dat ya pix na helele.
imurboss, eeya,u fit rewind and copy d recipe then forwardback.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kemmy210(f): 3:32am On Jun 30, 2014
tchiwinnie: @Kemmy, as long as ur baby s still active, and nt running temperature, he s fine. In fact, I also had d same experience wt my LO wen he was even 3months+. Changing diaper wt almost each feed as u said, up to 5,6 times a day. I gave it tym, didn't gv ORS or anything and after some days, it stopped on its own. So I think u shld just relax dear. A lot people ll suggest diff things, just wait it out ok?
Thanks dear,i eventually went 2see doc&he said d same thing.i really appreciate ur contribution.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kemmy210(f): 3:34am On Jun 30, 2014
cutiez2: Kemmy210 I don't think there's much to worry about but our able doctors in the house will get to u sOonest,happy new week mama's
. Thanks dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kemmy210(f): 3:39am On Jun 30, 2014
Dunni29:
It's very normal. My DS pooped at every feed. He's on EBF so u can imagine the no of diapers I used(sometimes 9daipers before evening). By the time your baby is 8weeks the pattern of pooping may change. I use 4daipers a day now @ 10weeks
LO isn't dehydrated so no need for ORS
. Thanks so much,ur information is very helpful.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kemmy210(f): 3:45am On Jun 30, 2014
lovinam: Hmmm that's a new one. What quantity of milk are you giving your lo? Hope you read the label. Can you just do BM a whole day without SMA let's see how it goes.
.I was told it's normal.A heap of sma gold spoon for a smaller avent feeding bottle.Thanks 4ur contribution sis

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kemmy210(f): 3:47am On Jun 30, 2014
Thanks so much 2everyone 4ur contribution.Have a lovely week.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chifreke(f): 7:37am On Jun 30, 2014
la la la la ......la la la la la....
la la la laaaaaa...... ala la la la

gudornming mamas...if u guess my song right...

one unclad hug for u

*****danciing away!*****
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 30, 2014
chocomilo, i never gave any list but please check pages 70-79.

dunni sweetie... if we raise a new topic, i think it would be more interesting. Whispering *i no one get two likes, when i had 18 likes before'

hawtmum. that plot of land that u own here will be so fertile. In fact we will discover ores and petroleum.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 30, 2014
chifreke: la la la la ......la la la la la....
la la la laaaaaa...... ala la la la

gudornming mamas...if u guess my song right...

one unclad hug for u

*****danciing away!*****

Honeywell noodles..
bam bam lala bam bam lala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chifreke(f): 8:09am On Jun 30, 2014
Rukemi291:

Honeywell noodles..
bam bam lala bam bam lala

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

waiting for more answers!......

rukylove......i miss u no be small...how is family?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chestnut(f): 8:37am On Jun 30, 2014
Hi beautiful mamas,how are we all doing,its good to be back,av a wonderful wk u' all kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 8:39am On Jun 30, 2014
Good morning mamas, ope we slept well. Its d last day in d 1st half of d year. Soo gratefl to God for His mercies.
@Kemmy, u re welcome.
@Chocome, I m d one dat gave d list? Hv u been able to get anoda?
@Beevan, dooo. They don wipe ur moniker? I hail o
@Donatee, ow prep dear? D Lord s ur biceps.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 9:29am On Jun 30, 2014
@kemmy...a lot of people have responded but lemme join my voice. It is perfectly normal. My pediatrician said for the first 6 weeks u should have nothing less than 10 diaper change cuz the baby should poop after every meal. Infact you should be worried if the reverse is the case cuz it means the baby isn't eating enough.

Who asked you to administer Ors was it a pls don't be self medicating o! baby is very delicate

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 9:37am On Jun 30, 2014
Greenfriend: I will be busy with hospital & personal duties, folks. But I still have U at heart. In case I don't respond promptly, check me on Whatsapp- 08034053406. Thanks Dearies
What is it na!!!!! All you do is spam the forum with your what's app details. Are you a gyneo or a pediatrician? If anyone have any concerns our experienced mamas are here to answer else we know our way to the hospital.

Why are you so desperate to solicit clients from d forum. I just pray you Re not taking advantage of the Ttc women cuz iv never seen a post you've made without your contact details.

Pls remember that DairisGod in everything we do.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 10:08am On Jun 30, 2014
My sisters, help me thank God for adding another year to my life today. I thank Him for my family, dearest hubby, lovely kids and the opportunity to know you, great women. He has really blessed me and I'm sure more blessings are on the way.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 10:18am On Jun 30, 2014
Good morning all, chifreke, am cracking my brain o, which song oooooooooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (6957) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.