Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,610 members, 7,827,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8168351 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (6957) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oluwawunmi(f): 6:58am On Jan 08, 2014
@Tchiwinnie thank u ma, i don't want 2 start not maybe by march
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by skimpychick(f): 8:09am On Jan 08, 2014
Good morning mamas.I can see we r all doing well IJN. For our jan mamas this God that's full of goodness 'll cause his face to shine on u n IJN. @sinie I thank God for all he alone has done in ur life. That baby is God's own n devil must keep off. Take care of u sis. @daddy willididdy u r adorable n ur kind r diff to see. May God continue to provide for u IJN.@ nrwbies welcome. @favouredgirl howdy sis, I'm nt may o infact I was just 12 wks yesterday think I'm july or august sef. Journey still far. @all our seniors I dey hail o. Tuale for everybody.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tunjikrown(m): 8:28am On Jan 08, 2014
Hello wonderful babes , I'm happy to be here! my wife had 2 different miscarriages last year , the first one at 7wks and the 2nd one at 10wks . By the grace of God she is on her 15th wk this week without any form of hitches or any form of pains she experienced during that last two miscarriages . I'm an expectant Dad and i pray that this should stay with us and be the little girl i ve been dreaming about. Cheers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tobiegal(f): 8:38am On Jan 08, 2014
@kafcake... u funny gan oh... make feb no begin countdiwn...lol.... Pele, all dese your last day pains ehn... God wld see you tru, anxiety is more towards the end, its well with you and babies...

@tunjikrown... Its God's blessing that has kept you believing that this would be different, and i join faith with you and wify that this LO shall be carried to term.

@olawunmi... Pregnacare is good... u cld also try folic acid and calicum... its very necessary in the early stage.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 08, 2014
Happy birthday Tchiwinnie,i wish you many more fruitful years ahead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 08, 2014
my network has been so poor. lots to read and respond to.

Congrats to all the new parents-to-be.
It's an awesome though stressful experience. I pray all the little miracles in us continue to make us happy.

The dads-to-be. You are all doing great already. I'm sure the little you can't wait to meet you.

Preshila dear congrats on your anniversary. It's the beginning of more wonderful years for you and dh.

.ayblossom/mummyf. Dh is so involved in caring for the boy o. Thanks for checking up on us. how una dey?

sinie. I am so happy to read that. We thank God for the gift He gave us. May the gift be permanent in our lives.

byvan. a beg no go over gym o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uwani(f): 10:47am On Jan 08, 2014
Goodmorning my fellow belleful mamas, I hope you are all doing great.
Kaf cake its like we r both experiecing same thing oh! I also have been experiencing this pain in my right butt that makes it impossible for me to walk properly, went to the hospital and was injected with a pain reliever only for the pain to come back the next day.
The pain has to do with the position and I think the weight of the baby too. I have been placed on bed rest and I hope to fall into labour soon.
Welcome newbies, we shall all carry to term and deliver safely by God's grace. Sennykenny it's like the baton is with you oh.
New mamas how are you enjoying the vigil?
Feb mamas make una chill now na turn by turn oh.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 08, 2014
Uwani. I have been itching to read Jan mama's birthing story.
So anxiously waiting. Don't worry. It will be easier than you think.

smokeydrinky. Don't worry about mother in law. She will take care of herself. Don't overdo just to please her. Even if you don't see anything wrong in overworking yourself to please her, people will see it as something bad.

A few days after I had baby, Hubby was washing and I offered to help him with it-with the machine o. I was also cooking in the kitchen when My Mum's friends came to greet us. Would you believe they told my Mum and Dad that I was overworked by my MIL and DH. My Dad was so sad. It took me time to convince Dad that I was so fine. so what I am saying is if you don't see anything wrong with it, people will.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
Rukemi291: my network has been so poor. lots to read and respond to.

Congrats to all the new parents-to-be.
It's an awesome though stressful experience. I pray all the little miracles in us continue to make us happy.

The dads-to-be. You are all doing great already. I'm sure the little you can't wait to meet you.

Preshila dear congrats on your anniversary. It's the beginning of more wonderful years for you and dh.

.ayblossom/mummyf. Dh is so involved in caring for the boy o. Thanks for checking up on us. how una dey?

sinie. I am so happy to read that. We thank God for the gift He gave us. May the gift be permanent in our lives.

byvan. a beg no go over gym o.

My sister nah the baby's weight they gym meoooo,am not interested in loosing any kg at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kheti(f): 1:20pm On Jan 08, 2014
Willdidi: Wishing all d mothers to b a safe delivery, been following dis trend 4 a while now, realy appreciate d ppl who started it guess der hav moved to d new born trend. My wife is in her 30th wk dis wk it has not been funny nor easy but we tank Godn from d vomiting to hospital admission cos she couldn't eat, but all dat has passed can't wait to b a father, going through dis trend has made me realise what u women r going through is not easy n my respect 4 women has gone a notch higher, how EDD is 14th march, its realy fun touching her stomach n feel d LO moving GOD is indeed great, wishing all d pregnant mothers safe delivery, realy learnt a lot God who started d journey 4 u will surely finish it n d expectant mothres God is wit u, 4 those who hav lost d pregnancy God will perfect ur story like GenBuhari n other ppl who hav experience lost but God turned dier stories around, stay bless everyone.

Welcome to the forum. Ur wife and I share the same EDD. Also hoping early march or weneva my lo s ready.it is well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Igwuezi: 1:42pm On Jan 08, 2014
tchiwinnie: Bonjour beautifl mommas!Its d day d Lord has made, and we ll rejoice and b glad in it.Join me to celebrate His goodness as its my birthday today!
@Oluwawumi,u can use pregnacare(and calcium,cos it doesn't contain calcium).Wen are u registering for antenatal?

HBD twichinnie. May God continue to bless and favour you.
@ Oluwawumi, pregnacare is good. Like twichinnie said, take it with calcium.

I salute all mommas, pappas and belleful mommas in the house. God bless you all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 08, 2014
byvan:

My sister nah the baby's weight they gym meoooo,am not interested in loosing any kg at all.

I was wondering what would be left of the 'small' breasts after gym-ing. grin

happy birthday tchiwinie. More wonderful years for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 08, 2014
@Rukemi, i dare not try it oooooo, unless I got fat in future. for now,no way!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yvete(f): 3:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
sexysisi: smiley smiley Hi Preggy mums. Hee suggested we abort the pregnancy ... Haaaaaaaa ..... I quickly calculate my age and ran out of the house so he won't strangulate me in the middle of the night. I have been the only one taking care of my LO but God has been faithful and he will help me carry to full term Ijn.

Welcome aboard. cheesy Had a good laugh this morning. The Lord is your strength.

@ Thread: Any natural remedy for sore b 00 bs? Mine is heavy and hurts so bad.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyf(f): 5:20pm On Jan 08, 2014
Welcome newbies, may u carry to term and deliver live babies with ease.

@sennykenny, how far? Have u dropped? Come and gist us oh! It shall be easy for u ijn

@tchiwinnie, happy birthday!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayblossom(f): 7:00pm On Jan 08, 2014
hello and good day to all the wonderful mums, dads and mums/dads to be.
@sennykenny, your day is fast approaching. i do hope the hospital is close to ur house sha. sorry abt all the pains and same to you kafcakes and all the barrow pushers with pain in one bu.tt or the other.grin I think its normal towards the end, unpleasant, but normal
@tunjikrown, this particular baby is a winner and has come to stay...and I pray it's a girl too. wow!!! men and daughters, i hope you don't spoil her silly.
waiting patiently for another birth story.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 7:03pm On Jan 08, 2014
@byvan,Rukemi,mummyf,Igwuezi thanks for ur bday wishes
@Tobiegal, pregnacare contains folic acid, so she may nt need to tk an extra 1.
@tunjiKrown. May God cause dis preg to stay IJN, just keep praising him for each day.
@sennykenny dear, ow u dey?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 08, 2014
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2014
sexysisi: *now singing* I feel good paraparan para. Tnx ladies for accepting me the way I am .* Kisses girls* . Please what do u babes think about elective CS? Actuallly I dont have complication and I wont develop any IJN. The issue is my pain tolerance is very low and if I say very low I really mean incredibly low.e.g if you mistakenly step on my toe awwwwwhhhhh I can decide not to go out for 3 days and cry throughout the day . I'm not exageratting grin I overhead my Doc telling one of the nurses thst he is worried about my labour . I dont blame him, you need to see the way I cry before taking injection. Not funny at all. I do cry like a new born baby , opening my big mouth in public and jumping up because of injection. I read all the mama's labour experiences here and the stories are scary. Infact I have been having sleepless nights since on sunday after reading the stories. Kai 12hrs in pain during labour? Hell noooooooo? I may not have the strength so im thinking of telling my doc to perform CS so I can free myself. What do you think pls? I trust you will be able to advise me.

do yourself a favor and stop torturing yourself with those stories, when the time comes you will get the strength to overcome like everyother person before you smiley. you can however begin to confess supernatural birth prayer points, fast labor, low pain, etc.

you can also make arrangement for an epidural or a pain management injection like the type udoka mentioned.

nothing wrong in CS but the recovery time is longer and you may find it hard to do a VBAC afterwards, also its not exactly pain free from what i hear, have you had an operation before? the pain comes afterwards...so just pray for the will of God to be done

@Sennkenny, you don born? i wish you safe delivery IJN and other Jan mamas

@tunjokrown, your expectations will not be cut short, that baby is here to stay IJN

@Kaf pls try and get the rest as your dr has prescribed, you know twins are high risk. you have come a long way already. the Lord is your strength

@mummyf the job is going well, hwz LO kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Willdidi(m): 9:10pm On Jan 08, 2014
Kheti:

Welcome to the forum. Ur wife and I share the same EDD. Also hoping early march or weneva my lo s ready.it is well
Nice to hav a birth mate, I'm sure d baby is kicking more dan ever, as d day progresses so is dier movement, a luvly experience, all d sexy mamas hope u had a nice day, d heat dis day is not funny @ all, even wit d fan madam still sweat @ night had d take off all her clothings 4 her to sleep comfortable even d leg cramps is reoccuring more now @ nite, she saw d doc yesterday during her antenatal n was adviced to increase her calcium intake wit food. Hav a nice nite rest all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 08, 2014
Tnx favored girl. @ preshila, kemmy210 and other may mamas.. I salute u babes. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sennykenny1(f): 10:16pm On Jan 08, 2014
I hail all of una oo, I saw my doc yesteday night n I was checked, guess what it was fake contraction. He asked me to go back home n start doing excersice n baby dancing.
I knw anytime soon my baby will arrive, thank u all for checking on me.

@new preggy moma I welcome u all
Kafcake abeg rest well as instructed u need it now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 6:19am On Jan 09, 2014
semny, good to hear u re fine,
kaf, rest ewell, u know u need all the strength u can 4 labour.
willdidi, dont worry, she willbe fine in no time, thanx for supporting her.
tunjikrown,God will c ur family thru this successfully.
sexysisi, stop panicing, either way there is pain but one is pre, the other is post. just tell God what u want.
tchiwinnie, happy belated birthday.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kheti(f): 7:31am On Jan 09, 2014
Willdidi the kicks are becoming constant every second and yea my hubby enjoys watching nd touching my tummy wen my lo starts. U shld see his face. Loll. God will continue to strengthen u to help takia of ur wife she's a lucky lady

Sexy sisi, yea I tink u can go for epidural thts the best option b truth s u will still av to feel atleast some form of labor pain before getting the dose cos u v to b in labor befre gettn the pain medication. Plus I have a frnd u did elective CS nd she's good, like someone said it takes longer to heal nd since is an operation care must always b taken. Its good u r tinkn bout all that now sha. Better to make a decision now

January mamas, m expecting ur birth stories o.

@all have a nice day everyone nd m kinda getting nervous about my due date sha. Its well I knw at the end of the day I will be a bundle of testiomies. Always grateful for this forum. God bless y'all grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tobiegal(f): 8:35am On Jan 09, 2014
Willdidi:
Nice to hav a birth mate, I'm sure d baby is kicking more dan ever, as d day progresses so is dier movement, a luvly experience, all d sexy mamas hope u had a nice day, d heat dis day is not funny @ all, even wit d fan madam still sweat @ night had d take off all her clothings 4 her to sleep comfortable even d leg cramps is reoccuring more now @ nite, she saw d doc yesterday during her antenatal n was adviced to increase her calcium intake wit food. Hav a nice nite rest all

Lol...@willdidi... am also a March Mom... and i so get da cramp of a thing, had an episode sef last nite... it was really painful. Usualy ave it on my left leg, but had it on my right leg dis tyme. Am thinking mayb cos Lagos traffic has resumed.

As for the heat, omo mehn, i hardly sleep with clothes on these days oh...unfortunately, hubby isnt a fan of too much fan, cos it makes sneeze alot, but, i usually cant help it jere...

My doc also prescibed calicum, my mom wants to also get me CAC-1000... but all these calicum intakes, just makes d baby's kick really stronger... and uncomfortable some times.

@sennykenny... so excited your tyme is so close by... i've missed reading birth stories jere...

@kafcakes... how the twins doing?

@hummingbird... am pleading that you show your sef na, biko... lets atleast know you are doing well...

@Night Vigil Mamas... i hail una...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esmeralda1(f): 8:37am On Jan 09, 2014
Gd morning @all
I'm concerned about my baby and her ability to grab d brst, especially wen she's hungry, she will try to grab it but it will just be only d nipp1e in her mouth meanwhile my nipp1e is out and pointed, twice now I had to express it and then bottlefeed her.
Pls hw safe is bottlefeeding for a newborn?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kheti(f): 8:53am On Jan 09, 2014
esmeralda1: Gd morning @all
I'm concerned about my baby and her ability to grab d brst, especially wen she's hungry, she will try to grab it but it will just be only d nipp1e in her mouth meanwhile my nipp1e is out and pointed, twice now I had to express it and then bottlefeed her.
Pls hw safe is bottlefeeding for a newborn?

Dnt av much experience bt wit my sisters baby, she had to jst put more of the breast in her baby's mouth and the nurses told her not to worry if her nose was too close to the breast that it won't affect her breathing or amything. Also for the bottle feeding it is safe to bottle feed I don't tink that s an issue for a new born but u should continue to give her ur breast to suck also don't let that discourage you. Cheers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 9:52am On Jan 09, 2014
@beauty thanks.
@sennykenny good to kno u re fine. U re almost there.Jisike
@esmeralda try to adjust ur bosomfeeding position so dat both u and ur LO are comfortable.D tyms she bosomfeeds, doesn't she get enuf?The only thing abt bottle feeding is hygiene.Just make sure u wash d feeding bottles well esp dat rubber part.
@jan mammas, ow una dey
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 09, 2014
Esmeralda, let her suck directly until she perfects the act.Also let a practitioner check under her tongue to see if it is tied in any way,it interferes with latching properly on breast. Tied tongue is nothing really to worry,just a snip of the extra flesh under the tongue solves it.

Sexy Sisi,the extra stomach pouch Cs leaves behind is enough reason not to elect it,unless of course you don't mind.CS isn't exactly pain free you know.

Tobiegal, night vigil Mamas are doing great grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2014
@esmeralda..i have a friend who's baby never latched on well, she bought a good electric pump and bottle fed expressed b.milk exclusively for 11 months, the baby is about 18 months now,

So i'l say do whatever is convenient for you, just make sure you are on top of the hygeine situation for the bottles if that is your choice
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayblossom(f): 1:53pm On Jan 09, 2014
@Esmeralda, nothing wrong with bottle feeding, my doctor friend ctually adviced me to introduce the bottle b/w 4 and 6 weeks cos then babies won't reject it and it makes it easier when you finally want to introduce milk. she herself brstfed/bottlefed her 2 kids for 12 months exclusively, pumping and freezing during her maternity leave. The kids are abt 12 and 6 years now. I took the advice and my baby bottlefeeds and brstfeeds as well (exclusive). but i'd say you continue putting baby to the brst as well, like already mentioned, it's an act that needs to be perfected over time.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kemmy210(f): 6:31pm On Jan 09, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy@Preshila,so happy 2know I have delivery day/week mate.It shall be easy 4us IJN.
Preshila: kemmy210, am exactly 23 weeks today as well. So its likely our edd go be thesame day or week. At keast i don find delivery day/week mate. Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (6957) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: omotolly22(f), Hamzashaf99(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.