Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,164 members, 7,829,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1921) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8176072 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1918) (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) (1924) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 12, 2016
melly245:

abeg oo when is it ideal to start backing my baby,just 2 weeks and my hands wan break

well i can back 2wks old baby bt u nid to support d neck wt a flannel so our Diamond neck go hold well,na u teach him d handy tin now...u don dey tire now,its gud to teach dem to b independent by placin dem in a moses basket or swing cot so they get use to bein on their own,if he gets used to d backing too,u r on ur own oo..i no go helep u carry him on my bump o cuz babies luv it o,so make ur choice nowgrin motherhood no b beans!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 12, 2016
A friend of mine had 10 pregnancies.
Lost nine of them before 5 months.
Carried one to 7 months, gave birth and lost the baby after two months.
She just told me she and her husband separated. They were married for 8 years. I guess it took a toll on them.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 6:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
faithisallihave:
She just told me she and her husband separated. They were married for 8 years. I guess it took a toll on them.
Oh boy!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked cry . So sorry for her....What did the Docs say is the cause of the repeated losses please??
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 6:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
Jazzyjazz I'm watching her till 2mao if its still bad na hospital be that thanks.

On this diaper issue if them dash me molfix give me money on top I still don't want!: angry the once I got it na so so shoot out pooos na hin we dey battle! Small urine the weight will be like say na stone dey inside and It soaks through the clothes angry angry

Huggies is good bet I Kent pay that much for poop embarassed

Better bundle is another good diaper thing is I no see am for market buy undecided got it as gift.

Pampers baby dry is what we are using now so far not a single leak! And its cheap.

Kirkland has got good reviews but I haven't used it, I use the wipes and its fantastic.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chili89: 6:53pm On Jul 12, 2016
sugah:
Catarrh and fever joined the equation. -*
sorry abt the flu cappo. get well soon
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumtwins08: 7:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
Thank u so much
limsycutey:

Like other mamas have said, there are so many good imported brands cheaper than huggies. Molfix, duckies, drylove and many more. I can personally vouch for Molfix, duckies and huggies gold (in green pack), those are the other brands I used for my daughter apart from huggies snug and dry.

This time around, I bought Kirkland Supreme. I've heard good things about it, I hope I like it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumtwins08: 7:09pm On Jul 12, 2016
kaffy4bill:

Dry love is good but my kids react to it
Duckies is affordable and very good. That's wat we r using now

Thanks love
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 7:45pm On Jul 12, 2016
faithisallihave:

SAD

DEAR GOD THANK YOU- sorry for the times I complain lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 7:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
Damysa:
Hi amazing people, I am about 32weeks pregnant and baby is breech. Any chances of the baby getting into optimal position.
I have had my 3 children hitch free through normal birth, praying this to be better.

I have watched youtube videos where babies were successfully flipped. is this possible in Nigeria, has anyone been in such situation, please share your experience.

Thanks

Welcome to the thread
Kindly pay ur dues to ma'am zaynie and tag ur team captain
Ur uterus is roomy enough for baby to do lot of stunts
32weeks is still early to to worried, there's enuf room for change
It's from 36weeks I will b bothered
Hope dis helps
One love alwaz

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by golden2015(f): 7:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
Congratulations Onyxgem10!!! Your princess will be an instrument of honour in God's hands.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2016
Chili89:

sorry abt the flu cappo. get well soon

Thanks dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 8:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
Liftedhands:

Pampers baby dry is what we are using now so far not a single leak! And its cheap.

Same here.

Pampers baby dry all the way.

I really really like the "pants" version. 5 stars!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 8:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
peggygee:

@feddy, I luv the balloons, do u have the sash? I want to use for my pre photo shot, how much do they cost, 1 sash, the flowery crown n the balloons?

Yes I av d sash, 2500; balloons 800 for d pkt; floral crown is finished

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 8:29pm On Jul 12, 2016
limsycutey:

Lol, o necessary to calculate o. Na to pack shit Now, why break the bank. And the way they use diaper especially in the first month is scary, we were using between 7-8 per day.
o yeeeaaa i thought something was wrong with Diamond cos he wan use poo pursue me for this house, we use up to 10 diapers per day,cos i change him after every poo no matter how little especially after the curcumcision i use molfix too and i think it quite cool

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2016
firsttymum:

How u change is about the same thing with me... I change 6 to 8 hourly.
honestly when u said frequent changing I was expecting to see 8 or 10
It takes a good diaper for u to change 4 times daily. A good diaper doesn't mean brand or name or how expensive.

My baby's diaper has a line that indicates how soaked his diaper is once he pees it changes from yellow to blue and bla bla

Anyway Some diapers can't hold.
Some leak etc.
Some praise naija pampers while others hate it.

Now to my point
A good affordable diaper... Good in terms of quality. Not necessarily brand or name.
Mumtwins08 wants a diaper that's affordable but of good quality. At least when she wear her baby she's not thinking of leaks and the likes.
I will. Like to knw the brand u use, that detects wet n dry via colors, pls help a sis I'm a FTM #teamsept. Will be going diaper shopping this weekend. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rukkington(f): 8:43pm On Jul 12, 2016
Hello mamas
This thread is no longer lively o. What happen

Pls mama, I want to go for my 1st ultrasound and I really dunno wat to say wen I get der. I dunno d type of scan I will tell dem I want to do. jjc tins

Also, I want to know if cloth diaper is more economical dan disposable diaper as am considering using cloth diaper. I want to know if it can absorb well too

cc zaynie and other sabi mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 8:47pm On Jul 12, 2016
sugah:

Thanks dear

Get well soon dear captain, may God's healing hands touch u this night.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 8:50pm On Jul 12, 2016
feddy27:

Yes I av d sash, 2500; balloons 800 for d pkt; floral crown is finished

Awwww so luvly, where is ur base? Can't u reorder the crown?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 8:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
How far gone r u??
Just tell them dt ur preggers and you wanna do an ultrasound. I'm not sure it has a specific name tho...

Although when I was not up to 16 weeks, they made me drink a lot of water till I was pressed b4 the scan was done.

Rukkington:
Hello mamas
This thread is no longer lively o. What happen

Pls mama, I want to go for my 1st ultrasound and I really dunno wat to say wen I get der. I dunno d type of scan I will tell dem I want to do. jjc tins

Also, I want to know if cloth diaper is more economical dan disposable diaper as am considering using cloth diaper. I want to know if it can absorb well too

cc zaynie and other sabi mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaOO: 8:57pm On Jul 12, 2016
peggygee:

I will. Like to knw the brand u use, that detects wet n dry via colors, pls help a sis I'm a FTM #teamsept. Will be going diaper shopping this weekend. Thanks

I will advise you not to buy too much diapers cos i'm pretty sure you'll get lots of it after you give birth. Just buy a few packs of Newborn and Size 1s. I already bought a lot of diapers, but that was because they have all these cheap deal sites here, so I got it dirt cheap. I got Huggies Little Snugglers and Little Movers Plus, Newborn, Size 1, Size 2 and Size 3 totaling around 750 diapers in all for $60.

But if you're gonna be paying full price, just buy a little and see what you get when the baby comes cos you cannot return them and you might not use it all.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
MamaOO:

I will advise you not to buy too much diapers cos i'm pretty sure you'll get lots of it after you give birth. Just buy a few packs of Newborn and Size 1s. I already bought a lot of diapers, but that was because they have all these cheap deal sites here, so I got it dirt cheap. I got Huggies Little Snugglers and Little Movers Plus, Newborn, Size 1, Size 2 and Size 3 totaling around 750 diapers in all for $60.

But if you're gonna be paying full price, just buy a little and see what you get when the baby comes cos you cannot return them and you might not use it all.

Thanks grtly
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rukkington(f): 9:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
enque:
How far gone r u??
Just tell them dt ur preggers and you wanna do an ultrasound. I'm not sure it has a specific name tho...
Although when I was not up to 16 weeks, they made me drink a lot of water till I was pressed b4 the scan was done.
Thnx, I'm grateful. I'm 11 weeks 4days but I want to go der next week. I will be 12weeks plus by den
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 9:26pm On Jul 12, 2016
peggygee:

Pampers swaddlers with urine indicator

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
peggygee:

Pampers swadlers.
*modified
Another feature I love is that.... It's has net that keeps poop from the skin. There by preventing rashes. I have pampers cruisers too... But I prefer swaddlers by far. I've not used the huggies variety... But I love my swaddlers lol

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 12, 2016
Rukkington:
YES! very ECONOMICAL, for both present & futuristic use, but kinda like a huge investment for a starter.

Level of absorbance depends on the quality you invest in. The high-end ones promises an 8hours stay dry, no leak, the inexpensive ones about 3 hours for heavy wetness.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2016
ok then...All d best

Rukkington:

Thnx, I'm grateful. I'm 11 weeks 4days but I want to go der next week. I will be 12weeks plus by den

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by XX01(f): 10:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
Okay. Gotten new diapers to try out; Drylove, Angel, Molfix, Toujours and Kirkland. Since I dropped US huggies and Pampers, I have never looked back. Those cartons were too expensive then.

Will try the cloth diapers as well but that will be when baby does not poo/pee so much.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 10:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
Onyxgem10, congrats on the birth of your princess. May God bless n keep her.

Congrats to other mamas that have given birth. May God bless n keep your families.

Welcome, happy bumping.

As 4 I use molfix n I love it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by XX01(f): 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
faithisallihave:

God will replace what the cankerworm has eaten. Only 8 years, smh. Pele. Wonder what the cause could be.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydreams25: 10:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
firsttymum:

How u change is about the same thing with me... I change 6 to 8 hourly.
honestly when u said frequent changing I was expecting to see 8 or 10
It takes a good diaper for u to change 4 times daily. A good diaper doesn't mean brand or name or how expensive.

My baby's diaper has a line that indicates how soaked his diaper is once he pees it changes from yellow to blue and bla bla

Anyway Some diapers can't hold.
Some leak etc.
Some praise naija pampers while others hate it.

Now to my point
A good affordable diaper... Good in terms of quality. Not necessarily brand or name.
Mumtwins08 wants a diaper that's affordable but of good quality. At least when she wear her baby she's not thinking of leaks and the likes.
Ok good, i understand you now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rukkington(f): 10:30pm On Jul 12, 2016
goldenruby:
YES! very ECONOMICAL, for both present & futuristic use, but kinda like a huge investment for a starter.
Level of absorbance depends on the quality you invest in. The high-end ones promises an 8hours stay dry, no leak, the inexpensive ones about 3 hours for heavy wetness.
OK thnx, I will try and get d quality ones den
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
Rukkington:

OK thnx, I will try and get d quality ones den
its an obstetrics scan or just say pregnancy scan nd make sure u av a bottled or satchet water handy,gudluck mam.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1918) (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) (1924) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.