Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,108 members, 7,867,187 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:00 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1956) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8281641 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1953) (1954) (1955) (1956) (1957) (1958) (1959) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 2:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
feddy27:

Thanks dearie. Is it different from the weekly antimalarial we take?

Weekly antimalarial? I'm just hearing this o. Are we supposed to be taking it weekly? I haven't o no wonder I get malaria so often. Currently down with one. Pls which brand of drugs?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 2:05pm On Jul 17, 2016
mitchyy:
Happy Sunday mamas!!!

Abeg do you people remember those unruly kids i complained about that usually scatter my house and give me stress?

One of them almost injured my baby yesterday.

Na me even use my hand find trouble. We sprayed insecticide in our house and because of the smell, i took Hansel to their house.
When i got there, the mum asked to carry Hansel.
One of the kids first of all pushed his bed away and wanted to use it as playmat. I took it away from him.

The next thing, he picked up a big slippers from the floor and threw at Hansel who was on the mum's leg. It barely escaped touching him.
The mum told him to stop jokingly. But my eyes were already on alert cus i know how unruly the kids are.
The next thing he hit Hansel's leg and everybody shouted at him to stop. Hansel started crying.

Just when i was about saying let me take Hansel and leave their place, the boy ran to where the mum is and dragged hansel's cloth very hard. Hansel started screaming. That's when i lost it and didn't know when i slapped him in presence of his mum, took my baby and left their house. I had to breastfeed Hansel to stop him from crying.
The mum felt so ashamed and flogged the boy.
But nothing will make me take Hansel there ever again or even allow those kids come to my house.
She usually brings them to my place when they are crying that they want to stay with me, but e don end.
Because if because of them anything happen to my Hansel, i fit kill person o
#angryface
no mind all this people na so one come draw my Diamond hair, if u see the way i take fling the pikin comot,e mama come the tell me say leave am na,na play e dey play,play with pikin wey i dey labour room dey shout for how many hours,i jejely carry my pikin comot, not minding they came to see us, all this women wey cherish their pikin pass another pesin own.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nifeseun(f): 2:08pm On Jul 17, 2016
melly245:

oya welcome, bring that your Belle make i rub small

Thanks jare, though am not showing too much like that...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 2:08pm On Jul 17, 2016
nifeseun:
Hello, saw this thread n knew this is were I belonged, been on NL 4 long but hardly chat... got married few months ago n am grateful to God, am 16wks preggy... it's not been easy but He has been faithful...

Welcome to the liveliest and most informative thread on Nairaland!!!

Identify your teamies and pay your dues!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 2:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
ahnie:
no wahala...i think sai i bee dee only nairalander residing in asaba grin
i dey too although i just came in
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 2:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
Godmother:

Weekly antimalarial? I'm just hearing this o. Are we supposed to be taking it weekly? I haven't o no wonder I get malaria so often. Currently down with one. Pls which brand of drugs?

I think its best to visit your hospital if you have malaria when preggie. They might not even give your drugs but place you on injections to clear it up quickly. Pele
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 2:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
Iyabetajos:

mama kikikiki hope u don buy d raincoat rub honey toh.....cos Jay fit get sister.my aunt once conceived abt 6weeks after her cs.nt funny ohh tho she later lost it .

Ehn!!! shocked shocked shocked
6 what?
That is risky oh...

I bought raincoat yesterday oh my sister...
Incase anything wan happen...
Make I no carry super story come meet una...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2016
melly245:
yappy Sunday efriborri,how is u,gbo gbo family,friends and well wishers nko.
oya let sunday service begin for all the vigilante mamas.
i yaff arrenge efrithing, the chairs o,alter o,choir stand o.
mitchyy - opening prayer
enkaydewdrop - praise and worship
Gaily04 - the Word
ginabay - intercessory prayer
zimunachimdi - offering, bring it here when you are through.
Amhappy- announcement
cassieluv- closing prayer
oya all the vigilante mamas carry ya baby come inside, make una no make noise ooo,oya all of you bring out your brezz and feed your baby while we listen to the Word. i don't want to see any feeding bottle, or brezz pump here.
fortius you are not among oo, you can be our usher outside no stay for sun oo,we hope you will join us next sunday

Of all persons to put in praise and worship, its Enkay? cheesy Na mean say you nor want make we go house today. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 2:15pm On Jul 17, 2016
melly245:

no mind all this people na so one come draw my Diamond hair, if u see the way i take fling the pikin comot,e mama come the tell me say leave am na,na play e dey play,play with pikin wey i dey labour room dey shout for how many hours,i jejely carry my pikin comot, not minding they came to see us, all this women wey cherish their pikin pass another pesin own.

Which kain yeye play be that? Thank God u carried your baby away.
I wonder why its so hard for some mothers these days to train their kids to behave properly. I fear for the future generation o. So many unruly kids everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 2:18pm On Jul 17, 2016
Fortius:

**pulls her frm d gutter nd hand baby jay to her**..oya let him suck now

***collects baby
***faints
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 17, 2016
shocked...yee WTF. thank u for slappin d boy infct its so sad wen u c hw sum mothers rear dia kids lik goat,imagine her even chastisin him jokingly,wat if sumtin serious happen,na sorry we go chop,gosh..pls my cappo be wary of such family,i dnt joke wt my kids nd if my lucas try such ..God forbid..na serious spankin i go gv him

mam nifeseun,welcum nd happy bumpin.

Godmother..i think d weekly drug is wat my hospital here called 'sundaysunday'..hop am ryt mumi feddy27

melly245 abeg no throw mw in d spirit joor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 2:19pm On Jul 17, 2016
mitchyy:

Which kain yeye play be that? Thank God u carried your baby away.
I wonder why its so hard for some mothers these days to train their kids to behave properly. I fear for the future generation o. So many unruly kids everywhere
no mind them, make God help us to train our own well

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 2:20pm On Jul 17, 2016
mitchyy:

I think its best to visit your hospital if you have malaria when preggie. They might not even give your drugs but place you on injections to clear it up quickly. Pele

Thanks Mummy Hansel. I plan on going tomorrow. Pls don't mind those undisciplined children. Its a good thing you gave him a slap to reset his unruly faculty since his parents are spoiling him.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 2:20pm On Jul 17, 2016
dexterush:

*pulls baby Jay from her*
Ahhha, Fortius,you want make our baby dey small gutter gutter?
*pulls Enkaydewdrop by the ear* you self no see another place fall put,or even faint,na inside gutter you fall enter,Oya run go bar beach go baff tongue

***Faints on top of dexterush

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
melly245:

i don laff tire here oo...flinging tins...cheesy

note at all..dose drugs r for preventing malaria bt if eventually u r already malarialisedgrin..u nid treatment nd it must b frm ur doc,all d best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
melly245:
yappy Sunday efriborri,how is u,gbo gbo family,friends and well wishers nko.
oya let sunday service begin for all the vigilante mamas.
i yaff arrenge efrithing, the chairs o,alter o,choir stand o.
mitchyy - opening prayer
enkaydewdrop - praise and worship
Gaily04 - the Word
ginabay - intercessory prayer
zimunachimdi - offering, bring it here when you are through.
Amhappy- announcement
cassieluv- closing prayer
oya all the vigilante mamas carry ya baby come inside, make una no make noise ooo,oya all of you bring out your brezz and feed your baby while we listen to the Word. i don't want to see any feeding bottle, or brezz pump here.
fortius you are not among oo, you can be our usher outside no stay for sun oo,we hope you will join us next sunday

Enkaydewdrop wey don faint since...
Fortius should come and lead praise and worship... So dat she can born today sef, and join us...
Make she no stand for too long outside, so dat bae will not fall out...

***goes back to fainting...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
mitchyy:

Of all persons to put in praise and worship, its Enkay? cheesy Na mean say you nor want make we go house today. Lol
oya ekay sing fast fast, and don't sing off key again

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 2:27pm On Jul 17, 2016
Fortius:

i don laff tire here oo...flinging tins...cheesy

note at all..dose drugs r for preventing malaria bt if eventually u r already malarialisedgrin..u nid treatment nd it must b frm ur doc,all d best.
i fling am well well oo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Enkaydewdrop wey don faint since...
Fortius should come and lead praise and worship... So dat she can born today sef, and join us...
Make she no stand for too long outside, so dat bae will not fall out...

***goes back to fainting...
singing tiwa savage song***if i start to sing,u pple go scare away wt my croaky voice*** i no wan mak enkay dey speak in tongue...her faintings spells don go gaga o..mak dem call d mama wt d koboko ..mumi tyconcepts to wake her oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
mitchyy:
Happy Sunday mamas!!!

Abeg do you people remember those unruly kids i complained about that usually scatter my house and give me stress?

One of them almost injured my baby yesterday.

Na me even use my hand find trouble. We sprayed insecticide in our house and because of the smell, i took Hansel to their house.
When i got there, the mum asked to carry Hansel.
One of the kids first of all pushed his bed away and wanted to use it as playmat. I took it away from him.

The next thing, he picked up a big slippers from the floor and threw at Hansel who was on the mum's leg. It barely escaped touching him.
The mum told him to stop jokingly. But my eyes were already on alert cus i know how unruly the kids are.
The next thing he hit Hansel's leg and everybody shouted at him to stop. Hansel started crying.

Just when i was about saying let me take Hansel and leave their place, the boy ran to where the mum is and dragged hansel's cloth very hard. Hansel started screaming. That's when i lost it and didn't know when i slapped him in presence of his mum, took my baby and left their house. I had to breastfeed Hansel to stop him from crying.
The mum felt so ashamed and flogged the boy.
But nothing will make me take Hansel there ever again or even allow those kids come to my house.
She usually brings them to my place when they are crying that they want to stay with me, but e don end.
Because if because of them anything happen to my Hansel, i fit kill person o
#angryface

Mama Hansel,

This is a perfect example for the idiom 'the last straw that broke the camel's back'.

Mother's instinct never fails, thank God you were on guard.

Funny enough, their mum might still bring them to your place.

How's Hansel doing?

Am sure vigilante is sweeeeeeeet.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
*Ello Bae,u av officially become d most anticipated baby on dis forum,so no fall all d lovin mamas hands oo,arrive wt swag*grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nifeseun(f): 2:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
Thank u mam's in the house 4 welcoming me...oh n my LO on the way...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
pls mamas owing us BS shuld drop it o

cc raptor2.christybabe.esof1.olatebony...God is ur muscle pls dnt carry it ova to august o..ejoor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 2:38pm On Jul 17, 2016
Congrats shinebabe...
May your LO bring you joy, peace and favor...
Amen...

Ma'am feddy27, sorry...
Please get well soon...
#Kisses...

Mitchyy, sorry jare...
Ahnahn? Which kain pikin be that one? undecided
Their mama no just try at all...

goldenruby, if I borrow you dis torchlight now, when you go return am?

Welcome nifeseun...
Happy bumping...

Melly245, you insist that I must sing abi...
OK...
***collects mic...
***opens mouth...
***sings off key...
***screams into mic...
***bursts speakers...

#LightsOut

Where's mama Zaynie, and mama ozycy?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adeime: 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2016
Yeah there's a drug diaprin ( not sure of the spelling though) that I was given through my pregnancy I'm expected to take 1 tab every week probably that's qhy I've not had malaria thru my pregnancy .However some weeks back when I complained of fever and cold while I was being admitted for food poisoning the Dr prescribed an antimalarial
Godmother:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adeime: 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
Hello mamas please does anyone know what CT pelvimetry entails I'm to do one during the week Dr said he needs to ascertain my pelvis width against size of baby head to confirm the mode of delivery whether via vaginally or otherwise
Please sabi mamas that have undergone this procedure help enlighten.tnx
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 2:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
melly245:

i dey too although i just came in
yu relocated frm wia....?

Anyways looking 4wad to seeing you grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 17, 2016
Adeime:
Hello mamas please does anyone know what CT pelvimetry entails I'm to do one during the week Dr said he needs to ascertain my pelvis width against size of baby head to confirm the mode of delivery whether via vaginally or otherwise
Please sabi mamas that have undergone this procedure help enlighten.tnx

cc soonest,rofemiguwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by branhampaul: 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
ahnie:
yeah but very xpensive...no good road network tho#
That Is The Road Are Bad, Right..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mymoneygrows(f): 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2016
sugah:
Feddy27, Pele dear. Get well soon.
Zimunachimdi im getting much better, thanks
Iomoge2 we def gon shutdown this thread with back to back delivery and BS. But the BS no go long cos na 10mins labor for all man

Amen @10minutes labor for all team septembers

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
ahnie:
yu relocated frm wia....?
Anyways looking 4wad to seeing you grin
Lagos
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2016
At mitchyy n melly...my neibors son z a serious bully very wicked,mean and ruff.he's barely 2years.he always spank zino anf his grandmum instead of scolding him..wee just trll him to stop.that kid z pure resident evil.so what i alway do..i ban them from comin to my home ...i stopped going to diaz.my door z always shut.the only time they cee zino z wen wee are going to work n returnin back.and zino z always strap on my back.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1953) (1954) (1955) (1956) (1957) (1958) (1959) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.