Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,075 members, 7,867,085 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:31 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1957) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8281490 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1954) (1955) (1956) (1957) (1958) (1959) (1960) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 3:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
Daraprim

Adeime:
Yeah there's a drug diaprin ( not sure of the spelling though) that I was given through my pregnancy I'm expected to take 1 tab every week probably that's qhy I've not had malaria thru my pregnancy .However some weeks back when I complained of fever and cold while I was being admitted for food poisoning the Dr prescribed an antimalarial
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2016
Pikin go com person house and he wee jex bee jumping on my cushion.if yu tell him to stop he wee start crying "mummy mummy mumi zino z spanking me"and i didnt even touch him ooo.i had a visitor some months back.i served the woman meal...this lit2 pure resident evil just came in and starts puttin his hands into my visitors meal shocked.i spanked his bum...the next tin was"mummy mumi zino is spankin me.wen i told the granny what ebube did...she was like na small pikin na...uou shunt hav spank him.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 3:08pm On Jul 17, 2016
mitchyy:

Pump and drain the bweast of all the milk till it turns to pacifier, then tell dh to fire down grin
Pump and drain ke!! Mitchyy Mitchyy ibeg no kee me with laf.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 3:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
Good afternoon fellow mama's in the house.
Welcome new mamas
Congrats to the newest mothers

Make I rant small

Past few days has been very though on me.
Just when I thought I was done with nausea and vomiting, the thing came back again even though it happens like once a day.

Which kind life be this now?
I'm 13 weeks and 5 days pregnant today

Make una no vex for my rant.

Ehen abeg does any one have any idea of how much estimate one needs to shop for maternity clothes?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 3:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
branhampaul:
That Is The Road Are Bad, Right..
yes
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 3:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
mitchyy kia as i read this ur tori eh my body just dey site me. can you imagine the nonsense? she think say the scar you get na chalk de use draw am? mtcheww... i like what you did and again, if she eventually carry them come jejely tell her with a smiling face that Hansel wan sleep and their noise will wake him up.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nifeseun(f): 3:13pm On Jul 17, 2016
mitchyy:

Welcome to the liveliest and most informative thread on Nairaland!!!

Identify your teamies and pay your dues!

Thanks, pls explain better who re my teamies n what's the due about...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dexterush(f): 3:16pm On Jul 17, 2016
mitchyy:

Because if because of them anything happen to my Hansel, i fit kill person o
#angryface

Ah,see gbese oh,e good as you use slap format him brain,please keep them at arms length oh

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 3:20pm On Jul 17, 2016
feddy27:
Today I'm down with flu (sneezing non-stop, blocked nose, loss of appetite, a bit of temp, headache) angry

Last weekend, my toddler of 15months had chicken pox! Thank God he took d first dose of the vaccine so it wasn't so severe but all the same, so much discomfort for a small child. He's been on treatment all week.

I didn't experience all dese illness with my last preggo! Spoke to my anty that's a midwife and she said I shld treat malaria cry

So tired jor!
So sorry ma'am, get well soon.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 3:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
Do u know that A guy sent me 500 airtime and he was promoted at work?
The next day, a lady sent me 1000 and got engaged to a very rich man.
The next day, another guy sent 2000 and he was granted a visa to d U.S.A.
Don't b left out! Why not send yours now and give your testimony.
The higher the amount you send, the bigger your miracle.
Don't be left out! Hurry now b4 I stop collecting...#etisalat only. grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 3:37pm On Jul 17, 2016
feddy27:
Today I'm down with flu (sneezing non-stop, blocked nose, loss of appetite, a bit of temp, headache) angry

Last weekend, my toddler of 15months had chicken pox! Thank God he took d first dose of the vaccine so it wasn't so severe but all the same, so much discomfort for a small child. He's been on treatment all week.

I didn't experience all dese illness with my last preggo! Spoke to my anty that's a midwife and she said I shld treat malaria cry

So tired jor!
Kpele my love.. Get well soon

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2016
Fortius:

singing tiwa savage song***if i start to sing,u pple go scare away wt my croaky voice*** i no wan mak enkay dey speak in tongue...her faintings spells don go gaga o..mak dem call d mama wt d koboko ..mumi tyconcepts to wake her oo

Runs into thread with eyes popping**** Drags Enkaydewdrop to the beach and throws her in while praying and kabashing against fainting spells....

Fortius please dip her in the water and hold her till she "unfaint". Am coming let me boobirize President Mofe so he won't drown me in his pool of drooling tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2016
firsttymum:
"Ebami kigbe OLE!!!"

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 3:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
Enkaydewdrop, emerald22... tanxs dearies *hugs*

Fortius, yes, it's the sundaysunday one

Godmother, just like mitchyy said if u re already down with it they treat with injection. Dat was wat my doc did wen I had it d last time. The weekly medicine is a preventive one called metaprim
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 3:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
firsttymum:

Whoa!!! This miracle don reach your side Abeg make we join forces together and start a church, I can be treasurer and secretary at the the same time. My multitasking spirit on on another level.

Kontinue! tongue

temmy2103:

"Ebami kigbe OLE!!!"

Abeg ask mama Nkechi close to you to give you a bottle of Orijin....#BillsOnMe cool

Feddy27...Every pregnancy with its unique package. You will be fine.

Enkaydewdrop has upgraded to bulk mention
... Mama Jay toh gbaski kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
Akorkor:
Happy Sunday to you all, I am feeling so much pain in my right leg and pain in my left downside of my tommy. I read it in baby center that maybe uterus is expanding. Also ask my docs the man just say I should go to hospital sad.

Sabi mama, please have you experienced this before. The pain is on and off.... And I will be 18weeks this week
Cc: Blessedmum. Yes, your uterus is expanding, but if the pain is unbearable, please go to the hospital.

Finally! Enkay Don sabi bulk mention.. Way to go ma'am

Mama Fortius, you're close ma'am. kiss kiss

Mitchyy seriously,i wonder why you waited this long to slap those spoilt kids.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
firsttymum:
Kpele my love.. Get well soon

Thanks darling
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 3:48pm On Jul 17, 2016
Godmother:

Thanks Mummy Hansel. I plan on going tomorrow. Pls don't mind those undisciplined children. Its a good thing you gave him a slap to reset his unruly faculty since his parents are spoiling him.

Lmao. His tiny brain really needed some formatting cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 3:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
Welcome on board nifeseun... feel free, mingle and ask questions

Jazzyjazz, sorry dear. All the cry cry is just an outburst of your hormones. U will be fine...oya take hug
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 3:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
firsttymum:

See tif oooooo!

Hehehehehe! Nor be only miracle. Hehehehe cheesy cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
dexterush:

Ah,see gbese oh,e good as you use slap format him brain,please keep them at arms length oh

Hehehehe. After the mum flogged him, he was now crying and calling me. I say see this one o. Maybe e dey find another slap. Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 3:55pm On Jul 17, 2016
tyconcepts:

Runs into thread with eyes popping**** Drags Enkaydewdrop to the beach and throws her in while praying and kabashing against fainting spells....

Fortius please dip her in the water and hold her till she "unfaint". Am coming let me boobirize President Mofe so he won't drown me in his pool of drooling tongue

*sneaks into beach*

*pees inside*

*runs away with pant halfway down*

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 3:58pm On Jul 17, 2016
Fortius:
shocked...yee WTF. thank u for slappin d boy infct its so sad wen u c hw sum mothers rear dia kids lik goat,imagine her even chastisin him jokingly,wat if sumtin serious happen,na sorry we go chop,gosh..pls my cappo be wary of such family,i dnt joke wt my kids nd if my lucas try such ..God forbid..na serious spankin i go gv him

Lol. I don run far from them o. Wont let them near my Hansel ever again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2016
dunasy:

Mama Hansel,

This is a perfect example for the idiom 'the last straw that broke the camel's back'.

Mother's instinct never fails, thank God you were on guard.

Funny enough, their mum might still bring them to your place.

How's Hansel doing?

Am sure vigilante is sweeeeeeeet.

She dare not bring them. She saw that i was pissed. If she even bring them sef, opportunity to beat them well well again. Because body is biting me sef that i didnt punish him well for beating my Hansel.

Hansel is fine jare. Just sucking me dry everyday.

Vigilante is real o. Even with breast pump i still have to wake up at least once to breast feed.

But i still prefer this phase to my pregnancy journey. Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 4:08pm On Jul 17, 2016
Thank you ma.

feddy27:
Welcome on board nifeseun... feel free, mingle and ask questions

Jazzyjazz, sorry dear. All the cry cry is just an outburst of your hormones. U will be fine...oya take hug
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
slept off again afta tormentin mitchyy nd enkaygrin

goldenruby,tnx sisgrin

firsttymum..mama u gat brilliant business idea o..i wan join ur ministry too o as a treasurergrin

mumi mofe Abeg hAnd dey pain me o..enkaydewdrop boobies na heavyduty o..owo n ro mi o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by buccee: 4:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
Shu shocked
the rate Enkay just de faint anyhow, me go just use speed enter house carry jay Bobo to my house. tongue Nobody go tell her not to faint again. cheesy
Na to de use money con look him for my domain kiss

*hides from bullet*

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 4:46pm On Jul 17, 2016
Akorkor:
Happy Sunday to you all, I am feeling so much pain in my right leg and pain in my left downside of my tommy. I read it in baby center that maybe uterus is expanding. Also ask my docs the man just say I should go to hospital sad.

Sabi mama, please have you experienced this before. The pain is on and off.... And I will be 18weeks this week.

Cc: All senior mama and Latest mother, enkaydewdrop, Mitchy, Zaynie, Fortius, goldenruby
Sorry abt d pain Sis, I experienced something like dat twice.The first was around 18wks, I couldn't walk properly I was limp Walking. It looked like something was grabbing me at d downside of my left side, I googled it what I got was round ligament pain but mine was just severe,When d pain comes it sometimes takes like 30mins b4 I feel relieved.

The second time I experienced it was around 23wks and dat was my baby at work, baby was resting on a nerve, he was there for a week B4 he shifted and it wasn't a nice experience, couldn't walk, stand, sit nor even sleep properly.
I ll advise u relax ur mind bt u can still go to ur doctor for further assurance.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 4:48pm On Jul 17, 2016
mitchyy:

*sneaks into beach*

*pees inside*

*runs away with pant halfway down*

Fortius plz help me drag Enkaydewdrop out of the beach oooo....Mitchyy has weewee inside shocked

Wicked somebody undecided

buccee:
Shu shocked
the rate Enkay just de faint anyhow, me go just use speed enter house carry jay Bobo to my house. tongue Nobody go tell her not to faint again. cheesy

*hides from bullet*

Hide from bullet ke....who faint no fit shot nada wink

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 4:51pm On Jul 17, 2016
tyconcepts:

Abeg ask mama Nkechi close to you to give you a bottle of Orijin....#Bill
Abeg Nma Nkechi sama me 1 very shill big orijin, mama Mofe go gi you ego grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 17, 2016
buccee:
Shu shocked

*hides from bullet*

cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by veleta: 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
@Feddy27,yeah daraprim is different from that. These days doctors prescribe drugs for IPT.cheers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1954) (1955) (1956) (1957) (1958) (1959) (1960) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.