Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,583 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1993) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8202615 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1990) (1991) (1992) (1993) (1994) (1995) (1996) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
@ omotowo and sugar, so sorry for ur loss, it is well

@liftedhands , all is well with her in Jesus name

Hello house

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2016
Thread cuties was hot yesterday, mums are indeed precious gems, may God bless every effort you make to make sure ur babies are healthy.

@OMOTOWO, may Jehovah comfort you and ur dear wife. So sorry about the loss sir

@ Sugah, take ur time to grieve dear sis, may you find comfort in God's arms. Pls remain strong.

@ Kittana,so happy for you ma, relax and worry less, Your joy shall be full by God's grace.

@Liftedhands, she and her babies will be fine by God's grace. She needs to rest completely and worry less.

@ Udomamma and Mompurity, A hearty Congratulations to you both, may your babies always bring you joy.

Good evening all lovely mamas, wishing you all a great and funfilled weekend

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 6:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
Jochebed7:
hi moms in the house, am 34 weeks now. came down with chicken pox last week has any mom experienced something like this before? and are the drugs am using Ok as in have other moms here used them without incidence?
Yea d drugs you are using now are ok. Pls don't use d diclofenac again. Sorry! Don't worry, you and ur LO will be ok.

Liftedhands:
My naughty Sil is at the hospital! Threatened abortion cry though her cervix is still closed its only cramps she's feeling with mild bleeding, shes been treating a malaria of 2.2! Yet no relief. Father please take control.
Nothing will happen to her twins IJN.

@lastbornop, that could be liquor u are draining. Like other mamas said, pls go to the hospital. It's well with you.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 6:03pm On Jul 22, 2016
Thread cuties was hot yesterday, mums are indeed precious gems, may God bless every effort you make to make sure ur babies are healthy.

@OMOTOWO, may Jehovah comfort you and ur dear wife. So sorry about the loss sir

@ Sugah, take ur time to grieve dear sis, may you find comfort in God's arms. Pls remain strong.

@ Kittana,so happy for you ma, relax and worry less, Your joy shall be full by God's grace.

@Liftedhands, she and her babies will be fine by God's grace. She needs to rest completely and worry less.

@ Udomamma and Mompurity, A hearty Congratulations to you both, may your babies always bring you joy.

Good evening all lovely mamas, wishing you all a great and funfilled weekend . cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
Sugah may God comfort you and your family. May your mum continue to rest in peace.

Omotowo sorry bout your loss, the Lord wil give you double for this loss. It's well sir

Udoomama congratulations, May God watch over them and may they always be a source of joy and laughter in your family in Jesus name amen.

Liftedhands my prayers are with your sil,she will not suffer any loss in Jesus name. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by roseval(f): 6:13pm On Jul 22, 2016
Liftedhands:
My naughty Sil is at the hospital! Threatened abortion cry though her cervix is still closed its only cramps she's feeling with mild bleeding, shes been treating a malaria of 2.2! Yet no relief. Father please take control.
God will see her through amen, nothing will happen to her babies o Mbok I no fit shout

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 6:21pm On Jul 22, 2016
rezzy:

So cute
thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
princessKF:

Sweet dreamz Cutie... i'm in love with your complexion.
we loff ur complexion too mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 6:25pm On Jul 22, 2016
Fortius:
MamaOO..dats serious o..so pregnancy triggers it too..hmm.

melly245 keep flaunting baby Diamond cute lips nd innocent facegrin..i knw yAh mission na.
lolz dey der na who wan carry last
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Babyadorable(f): 6:26pm On Jul 22, 2016
Mama Zaynie aka pay ur dues,I am ready 4 classes,oda sabi mamas com in n tell mi wat I nid 2 kn.
1.Friuts to eat n d ones not 2 eat
2.Who is my team cappo as I tink am team march
3.Folic acid 2 b taking till wen
4.Do I nid any oda prenatal(hope am correct)4 nw?no laughing(FTM) grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 6:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
mitchyy:

Hope you feel better now dear? Pele. Pls take care of yourself for us
Am strong just been busy wit work dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2016
Fortius:

Mornin maami..abeg update yah diary now;Di b yah fan.

.na dis kin blessings i dey pray for mumi Towerofgrace,janix ,iyabetajos(thank God her name don talk am)and ttc mamasgrin..eleyigidigan!
Amen amen and amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2016
mitchyy:

Hehehehehehe! Its not true jare grin
see ya eye
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BeeBlossoms: 6:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hello mommas,

Finally got liver to do my 1st scan today... Had a missed miscarriage 2 years back and twas not funny when my 1st scan that time said rubbish.... Anyway, baby was waving and doing Jet Li stunts in the scan today, I was just beaming, I no even tey for there sef cos I felt like dancing and shouting Alleluyah, no be small thing. Help me pray to God for carrying to term and safe delivery when the time comes o, can't wait

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 6:33pm On Jul 22, 2016
ozycy:
Cute baby, GOD bless him.
I guess I missed so many thread cuties.
amen mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chili89: 6:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
@Liftedhands, nothing is going to happen to her LOs . God is still on the throne and he 'll see her through. it is well with her IJN

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
My lovely mamas thanks a bunch! God bless you all kiss
Goodnews she is stable and will be coming home tomorrow morning, doctor wants to observe her overnight.

Not so goodnews is she is coming back to my house my bro beg say make I take her in(like say I pursue her before ) she has been placed on strict bed rest! What I for do? I gat no choice undecided

Beeblossom I rejoice with you! You will carry to term and deliver safely in Jesus name amen.

Kittana stay joyous all is well already.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 7:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
dexterush:
@OMOTOWO,sorry for your loss,God will replace with double double in Jesus name,Amen.

Congratulations to udoomama,I pray the arrival of your LOs will open the Floodgate of Heaven upon your family.

@Sugah,pls be strong for mummy is with God now,and smiling down on you and her grandchild.

Kisses to all our wonderful cuties
* @melly, kiss to baby Diamond ,aka CCC (cool,calm and collected)
@mitchyy, kissto baby Hansel,aka bwest baby,aka chocolatey baby
@mumpurity2,kisses to the ibejis kiss kiss
@Enkaydewdrop, kiss to baby jay,our beautiful boy with plenty swag
Kisses to all other babies I didn't get to see and mention,dexterush love you all kiss kiss kiss

And that was how I threw a surprise birthday party for DH yesterday,and guess what......................................................................................IT WAS A HIT BACK TO BACK grin and he was so so happy.
Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes,I love you all.
Please help me manage our cake( baked it myself)
kisses to u and the ibejis too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 7:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
missade:
Gm beautiful mamas in the house!

So....I just got the msg below:

Dear customer, Due to our BVN system upgrade your ATM CARD has been Deactivated,To Reactivate kindiy call MR EHI MIKE on 09059883022 from CBN,

Please if you get this type of msg, kindly ignore, its a poor attempt to scam people by requesting for their ATM pin and details. If there are bvn issues with your account, you won't be able to withdraw from the account but your ATM will never be deactivated. Besides CBN does not interfere directly, they only deal with the banks.

#scamalert!
thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faari(f): 7:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
BeeBlossoms:
Hello mommas,

Finally got liver to do my 1st scan today... Had a missed miscarriage 2 years back and twas not funny when my 1st scan that time said rubbish.... Anyway, baby was waving and doing Jet Li stunts in the scan today, I was just beaming, I no even tey for there sef cos I felt like dancing and shouting Alleluyah, no be small thing. Help me pray to God for carrying to term and safe delivery when the time comes o, can't wait
your joy will last. We will rejoice with you. Amen.

Yo those who have suffered any loss, God is your strength. He will calm all raging storms.

Babyadorable, welcome to the group. Me I just kuku skipped folic and all those drugs oo. I stuck to pregnatone.

But then , I have a question for the house. Qhi has used centrum pregnacare? Seems to have more vitamins.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 7:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
roseval:
Hello everyone, longest time.

Sugah RIP to your mum the Lord will console you.

My Capoo I wish am in Lagos to join u.

To all that have given birth congratulation.

Nov mama how market, hope our babies are kicking cos mine is something else

Cute babies, wow see as them fresh, abeg I thief one o

abeg thief mitchyy own,e go suck ur brezz,suck ur neighbor own,sotey u go carry feeding bottle dey beg brezz for road

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mymoneygrows(f): 7:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
Tank u mamaoo and ma fortius. i will see a doc soon. i cant even make my hair o cos if the itch enters my head ehn....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mymoneygrows(f): 7:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
soonest:

See a Doctor to rule out liver disease associated with preg. Mild itching though is normal in pregnancy, try to wear loose clothes that will allow ur skin breathe. Doooo

ok mama. tanx

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 7:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
Liftedhands:
oooo pls mummy ekene forgive her and try and bring her back to ur place so u can take care of her. experience is a bad teacher,if she experience miscarriage now so many stories will come up,i pray God forgives her and keep the babies.
modify. you don already agree tanku mama kisses to kene bobo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2016
I dey hail oooh

Congratulations to mama's dt 've offload.

Sugah, May God grant her eternal rest.

Abeg sabi mama's, do cycle length change after giving birth? Maybe I don enter one chance

Nurse kaffy4bill, mama zaynie, mama ozycy, mama Keene lifted, and other sabi mama's, help touchlight dis matter
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 8:14pm On Jul 22, 2016
Liftedhands

Mama Ekene,its alryt,I dnt tink God can bring something we cannot carry our way. Pls tk her in n as much as possible try to tolerate ha meme kiss kiss.
May God reward u as u extend help to a preggy woman wit meme kiss kiss.
My luv to frosh Ekene bobo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 8:17pm On Jul 22, 2016
So the thread don reach 1992? I know say by the time I check in tomorrow it would be on 2016. Wetin una dey write self?

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 8:18pm On Jul 22, 2016
melly245:

abeg thief mitchyy own,e go suck ur brezz,suck ur neighbor own,sotey u go carry feeding bottle dey beg brezz for road

Oh Lawd cheesy cheesy cheesy!!!! U no get chill @all. Zero chill cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 8:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
missade:
Gm beautiful mamas in the house!

So....I just got the msg below:

Dear customer, Due to our BVN system upgrade your ATM CARD has been Deactivated,To Reactivate kindiy call MR EHI MIKE on 09059883022 from CBN,

Please if you get this type of msg, kindly ignore, its a poor attempt to scam people by requesting for their ATM pin and details. If there are bvn issues with your account, you won't be able to withdraw from the account but your ATM will never be deactivated. Besides CBN does not interfere directly, they only deal with the banks.

#scamalert!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 8:25pm On Jul 22, 2016
Mamas in the house pls torchlight this matter o. I chatted with a preggy friend of mine and got some info. According to her you are not supposed to do more than 5 scans during the duration of a pregnancy. Also she advised me to start doing Pirennial exercise to reduce vaginal tear during birthing. I asked her what perennial exercise is and this is what she sent:

"Its to reduce vagina tears. U do it with natural oil like olive oil . insert ur thumbs ladden with oil into ur vagina and try stretching it. U cld read it up online or watch a you-tube video of it"

Has anyone done this perennial exercise before? And my fear is, wnt it make the vjay to expand out of proportion. She advised I do that exercise and do kegel as well which will tighten me up so the thing confuse me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2016
mompurity2:
tanx mama zaynie. U so wrong. Lol. We knew our babies sex since 3mnths so we were ready. I had bought evrytin and ws ready @6mnths. DH open eyez go buy pink, when he brought it home and I ws like "woman cloth!!", he ws seriously arguing that it's nt pink and that it's unisex.lol. Till today I taunt him with d dress. D dress must nt waste sha. Lol

I sha know say na only man fit open eye buy pink for baby boy. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
JackBaueress1:
I actually don't know what's wrong with Lagos state owned hospitals.

Ok, i recommended my brother's wife to register for antenatal at Alimosho General Hospital, Igando. That was where i had a c-section to deliver my son and i was impressed on how i was taken care of.

My sister in law was there on Tuesday and she was told the latest development was that new fresh registration for antenatal must pay 15k first before she starts her antenatal. this wasn't like that six months ago i gave birth. though i paid mine but it was after i gave birth.

please i wanna know if it's the same for other General hospitals.

cc: modath
Na their blood wey them dey insist on donating and their delay dey offensive to me. Last time I couldn't get a donor as my husband's pcv level no reach.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1990) (1991) (1992) (1993) (1994) (1995) (1996) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.