Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,597 members, 7,843,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1995) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8222813 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1992) (1993) (1994) (1995) (1996) (1997) (1998) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 11:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
I hail all mamas and papas.

@Britneystacy, my honourable cappo, I remain loyal. I dey here dey waddle o. I've been offline since 10 days ago, My subscription ended and i just decided to give myself a break. I'm not surprised that I have 72 pages to read.

*update*
I was told to do pelvimetry at 36 weeks to check if my pelvis is wide enough, I did it and my pelvis is wide enough. The doctors are giving me till 40 weeks, my due date to fall into labour which I am trusting God for , if nothing happens by then they said they will have to do CS. I know my God is able to do all things.. I will be 38 weeks on Sunday.

Congrats mompurity2 and all other mamas that put to bed, God bless your los and families, Amen.

#augustmamaforsupernaturalvbacdelivery

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 12:24am On Jul 23, 2016
nwapastor:
@sugarcanebaby may the Lord strengthen you and direct your path
Please any Ibadan mama in the house? Where can I shop for baby things in Ib?
@mitchyy did you add mompurity2 in your roll call?

I thought her babies came in June? She said she had delivered since now, abi?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 3:52am On Jul 23, 2016
OnyxGem10:
My Epistle
I cant read bac d pages l missed r too much to all ma teamies dat hav put to bed congrats.

So sorry about this teamie. Let me ask you a few questions:
How soon did you try sitting up after the op?
What meals did you start eating after the op?
The drugs given to you after the op, were you taking them regularly? What do they contain?
Do you allow water to touch the incision site while bathing?
Do you clean with cotton wool and spirit daily?
Is your stitch absorbable?

Despite all of this, you need to get to your hospital asap and insist on getting checked. Follow @liftedhand advice. She had similar experience.

Pele! You'll be fine.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 4:55am On Jul 23, 2016
Hey mamas
I can see my birth year in the pages to read but i dodge am ooo

How are we are doing?congrats mompurity2 and other mamas that have delivered.
Waddling mamas,how far? The Lord will make it easier for you guys.
Welcome newbies,happy bumping!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 4:58am On Jul 23, 2016
sugarcanebaby:
I'm breaking up with the father ofmyunborn child. I know it's gonna be tough but I'll survive. What doesn't kill you can only make you stronger. I'm tired of being taken for granted. I don't want to bring up my son in an atmosphere devoid of love. We've only had our traditional marriage so I know people will talk but eventually I'll be the one to live with him. I have shed so much tears in this pregnancy than I'd ever done since I was born.
Just wanna let it all out

I am sorry. But hope you have thought well about this? Discuss with your mum too. She will most likely give you the best advice as she go know what's up and have your best interest. Lots of love.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 5:08am On Jul 23, 2016
zimunachimdi:
Hey mamas
I can see my birth year in the pages to read but i dodge am ooo
I saw mine Na em I laugh.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faari(f): 6:42am On Jul 23, 2016
Liftedhands:
feolic acid is the most important supplement a preggy woman needs! All others can be avoided if you have a healthy meal plan! Please take your folic mama. Haven't used centrum before pregnacare was OK for me it contains all the vitamins and mineral I and my baby required.
but there is Folic acid in d prenatal drug already. Wouldn't that be overdose? If I use pregnacare centrum for example that has a certain amount of folic acid and then ibuse folic acid itself again. My doctor just prescribed pregnatone or pregnacare. He said so far it contains magnesium folic acid calcium iron and ferrous.

Make I no go do overdose oooo. But I wanna stop pregnacare though. I wan stick to d single dosages of calcium, folic acid, ferrous, b.co.

Sugarcanebaby, my dear, take solace in your bundle of joy. If the d father of your LO give you grief, zone him out. This period, you have only two person in the whole world that matters, you and your baby. Everyone na secondary. Remove yourself from grief my dear. Don't let anything or anyone dampen your excitement about this magical moment you are going through.

When all has come and gone, you can now decide finally on what to do, without the influence of the hormones. Some parents will tell you to keep enduring but you are d owner of the shoe and you know where it hurts. Jane is Jane, she cant be Judith. You are you, your experiemce is singularly yours. People will only empathize but you will still be the one to live through it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 23, 2016
Liftedhands:
My lovely mamas thanks a bunch! God bless you all kiss
Goodnews she is stable and will be coming home tomorrow morning, doctor wants to observe her overnight.

Not so goodnews is she is coming back to my house my bro beg say make I take her in(like say I pursue her before ) she has been placed on strict bed rest! What I for do? I gat no choice .

Thank God for her. She will safely carry to term. But if I hear say she throway afang soup or any other thing... ... I go vex o. I think say dey no wan pick ur call b4. No mind me. She is welcome bk but make she behave this time. Kind n gentle but firm treatment will do. Kisses to Ekene bobo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoomama(f): 8:15am On Jul 23, 2016
Birth Alert!! Birth Alert!!

Good morning my e sisters, even tough Ada234 has already informed you, I still feel I should inform you myself. God did it for me, I gave birth through Elective CS on the 19th of this month, both mother and babies are doing great. Would have also loved to give my birth story, but am not feeling too strong yet, am having serious side effects of the anesthesia they gave me, will be back to share my birth story. Remain Blessed.m kiss

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rukkington(f): 8:20am On Jul 23, 2016
nwapastor:

Please any Ibadan mama in the house? Where can I shop for baby things in ib ?

olatebony:
I ayam an ibadan mum ooo and I sell baby things too, tho on mat leave but I still sell frm home

I also base in Ibadan but I am new here. I dunno anywhere. Ma'am olatebony, where is your shop located

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 8:22am On Jul 23, 2016
udoomama:

Good morning my e sisters, even tough Ada234 has already informed you, I still feel I should inform you myself. God did it for me, I gave birth through Elective CS on the 19th of this month, both mother and babies are doing great. Would have also loved to give my birth story, but am not feeling too strong yet, am having serious side effects of the anesthesia they gave me, will be back to share my birth story. Remain Blessed.m kiss

Congrats ma.... and welcome to the world of sleepless nights,
restless days and mountains of laundry. grin grin grin God bless ur ejima and I wish you quick recovery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 9:11am On Jul 23, 2016
udoomama:

Congratulations teamie!!!! So happy for you! How come I missed Ada234's post about your delivery? ?? Not sure people saw it o ooo.....Quick recovery to you. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 9:14am On Jul 23, 2016
sweetlady4real:
I hail all mamas and papas.

@Britneystacy, my honourable cappo, I remain loyal. I dey here dey waddle o. I've been offline since 10 days ago, My subscription ended and i just decided to give myself a break.

#augustmamaforsupernaturalvbacdelivery
Happy to know you are doing fine. Hopefully You will fall into Labour before the 40 weeks. May God grant your heart desires. .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mymoneygrows(f): 9:24am On Jul 23, 2016
babythug:

Sometimes pregnancy hormones kinda exaggerate the way we feel and react to some issues.
God be with you and direct you accordingly.

Sugarcanebaby, it is well o. sometimes i feel that way o. maybe its the pregnancy hormones lyk our mama just said. I believe after delivery, ur scores will be settled. Last nyt i was so angry with dh, i almost slept in our spare room but mosquito pursue me and i didn't want the stress of fixing d mosquito net. The guy tire me sef. He doesn't want to kpekus even wen im in need, he doesn't hold me in bed even wen im cold, wen the nyt itch starts, he will just rub the ointment on my body and be watching me lyk television, sometimes i feel lyk slapping him. no hugs or kisses except i nag about it. he has stopped all emotional things but buys me anything i need, does the laundry, cooking, cleanup and every other thing. I know i hurt him last nyt cos of my outburst, i told him he is of no use to me. I regret saying that though. so my dear be patient with him, not all men understands wat u are going through.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by evamum: 9:25am On Jul 23, 2016
udoomama:

Congratulations mama, may ur twins brings joy +fulfillment in your home.

@mumpurity; congrats on your bundles of joy, it can only be God.

# August mums staring off in a grand style; double blessing. God be praise. It shall end in Halleluyah for all.
#proudlyAugustMum
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mymoneygrows(f): 9:29am On Jul 23, 2016
udoomama:

Congrats mama. May God strengthen u o as im eagerly awaiting ur bs. kisses to ur los
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by roseval(f): 9:55am On Jul 23, 2016
udoomama:

congrats ma, God bless ur babies and quick recovery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Florena(f): 10:11am On Jul 23, 2016
mymoneygrows:

Sugarcanebaby, it is well o. sometimes i feel that way o. maybe its the pregnancy hormones lyk our mama just said. I believe after delivery, ur scores will be settled. Last nyt i was so angry with dh, i almost slept in our spare room but mosquito pursue me and i didn't want the stress of fixing d mosquito net. The guy tire me sef. He doesn't want to kpekus even wen im in need, he doesn't hold me in bed even wen im cold, wen the nyt itch starts, he will just rub the ointment on my body and be watching me lyk television, sometimes i feel lyk slapping him. no hugs or kisses except i nag about it. he has stopped all emotional things but buys me anything i need, does the laundry, cooking, cleanup and every other thing. I know i hurt him last nyt cos of my outburst, i told him he is of no use to me. I regret saying that though. so my dear be patient with him, not all men understands wat u are going through.
Your husband is really trying compared to mine, but what can I do, he cannot even boil water, he'll burn it. Ask him to prepare two noodles, he can slice a rodo into two and u will end up eating half d noodles because he must burn it, Weneva he comes back frm work he always ask for his food first, he can't sweep, wash cloth or dishes, he can't even lay d bed. But he always gives me money, there is notin u ask him to buy he wont buy so far he can afford it, and he can say sorry forever. I was shocked one day wen he told me he collected money frm coperative society just to complete d money for d proposal ring. So I've jejely concluded dat he's d financial husband nothing else. Dat doesn't mean he does not love me, I've realised dats his nature. Being d last born his mom spoilt him to a fault. Or if his friends come arnd, dey can stay at a bar till 12 without thinking of his pregnant wife. I dnt love him less!

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:13am On Jul 23, 2016
talltosyne:

Abeg sabi mama's, do cycle length change after giving birth? Maybe I don enter one chance
Yes it does change. It could be longer now or shorter, it can still get back to normal with time.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 10:16am On Jul 23, 2016
Congrats udoomama, God bless ur twins, Amin, Heal quickly okay
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 10:29am On Jul 23, 2016
Fearless07 i see you peeping. Hope ure good? Haven't heard from you in a while.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nwapastor: 10:35am On Jul 23, 2016
Liftedhands:
You alone knows what you are going thru and how its affecting you, but I'd rather suggest a separation for now! Not total breakup! Go some place where you can have peace and joy at least for the sake of your unborn baby! when the tempers are down both of you can try give it another chance. Don't forget to pray for him he's the father of your baby! May God in His infinite mercy settle all discord in your lives I'm Jesus name amen.
@sugarcanebaby I concur to this cos it worked for me too

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nwapastor: 10:36am On Jul 23, 2016
mitchyy:

I thought her babies came in June? She said she had delivered since now, abi?
Okay ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:42am On Jul 23, 2016
udoomama:

A very big congratulations to you. GOD bless our twin babies. Quickest recovery to you.
I was actually waiting to hear from the horses mouth.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 10:42am On Jul 23, 2016
mymoneygrows:

Lol.. your husband is really trying if you ask me.. Concerning kpetus, could be your big bump giving him phobia. . Just take it easy with him..
Remember he has his own needs too, don't neglect him or be selfish because you're pregnant. . Take time to know how he feels too smiley

@sugarcanebaby , your marriage is still very young. . I strongly believe it's salvageable. .wish you the best..

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mymoneygrows(f): 10:43am On Jul 23, 2016
Florena:

Your husband is really trying compared to mine, but what can I do, he cannot even boil water, he'll burn it. Ask him to prepare two noodles, he can slice a rodo into two and u will end up eating half d noodles because he must burn it, Weneva he comes back frm work he always ask for his food first, he can't sweep, wash cloth or dishes, he can't even lay d bed. But he always gives me money, there is notin u ask him to buy he wont buy so far he can afford it, and he can say sorry forever. I was shocked one day wen he told me he collected money frm coperative society just to complete d money for d proposal ring. So I've jejely concluded dat he's d financial husband nothing else. Dat doesn't mean he does not love me, I've realised dats his nature. Being d last born his mom spoilt him to a fault. Or if his friends come arnd, dey can stay at a bar till 12 without thinking of his pregnant wife. I dnt love him less!

Understanding is just the key o. They are Gods gifts to us. different gifts to different celebrant. we just have to love and appreciate them the way they are. i don't know wat i would have done without him sha but pregnancy hormones no dey understand o. Its wise to give time for bonding with the man before all these 'pregnancy hormones' sets in, and spoil show. my opinion though.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nwapastor: 10:45am On Jul 23, 2016
Rukkington:

I also base in Ibadan but I am new here. I dunno anywhere. Ma'am olatebony, where is your shop located

I'm not an Ibadan mama, stay in Ondo state. Planned to shop @ main market Osha but didn't have much on me the last time I travelled and now I doubt if I can still make it down to the east and back hence I'm looking for any closer place I can do my shopping once at affordable prices.
Mamas suggestion please!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Florena(f): 10:46am On Jul 23, 2016
mymoneygrows:

Understanding is just the key o. They are Gods gifts to us. different gifts to different celebrant. we just have to love and appreciate them the way they are. i don't know wat i would have done without him sha but pregnancy hormones no dey understand o. Its wise to give time for bonding with the man before all these 'pregnancy hormones' sets in, and spoil show. my opinion though.
I agree, I think I understand him, I dnt even get angry at him, I'm calm like dat!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 23, 2016
udoomama:
Congrats teamie. God keep the little ones kiss
Wish you fast recovery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fearless07(f): 10:52am On Jul 23, 2016
mitchyy:
Fearless07 i see you peeping. Hope ure good? Haven't heard from you in a while.
My capo, I dey o. U caught me. Thanks for being one of the people that keep this thread alive. I am good o. I put my hope and trust in God. My EDD is next week Thursday and my doc said if I don't go into labour by 41wks+3dys, I would be booked for Cs. I am keeping an open mind even though I want to try for a VBAC. I trust God for save delivery for me and other mamas. Thanks for checking on me and kisses to baby Hansel. #teamjulyforsupernaturaldelivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mymoneygrows(f): 10:57am On Jul 23, 2016
PresVA:
Lol.. your husband is really trying if you ask me.. Concerning kpetus, could be your big bump giving him phobia. . Just take it easy with him..
Remember he has his own needs too, don't neglect him or be selfish because you're pregnant. . Take time to know how he feels too smiley

Its not the bump o mama. since wen i was two months old, he said he doesn't want to spoil his children that since they can recognize his voice, his touch that means they will feel it too. That tym i wasn't worried cos my libido disappeared. Im seven months now and libido seems to come knocking and he is still maintaining his position. So now that my bump is big and d babies are more matured, how do i convince him? I don tire to talk. I never imagined that i will be the one running after him o. lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lastbornop: 10:57am On Jul 23, 2016
helovesme:

Go to your hospital ASAP.

Ensure your cervix is checked and an ultrasound scan is carried out. In addition to this, your baby's heart beat per minute should be checked.

To all d mamas dt touchlight my matter, thanks all.
I went to d hospital n a scan was ordered to check if d amniotic fluid is still adequate wch was found to be okay. Dr said its a sign of preterm labor n if same happens again I shud go str8 to d Hospital immediately.
My EDD has also changed frm Sept to Aug due to big baby.
How can I reduce I n baby's weight.

Thanks to GeneEbere, Mitchyy, n all mamas dt comment.
God bless u all!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1992) (1993) (1994) (1995) (1996) (1997) (1998) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.