Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,363 members, 7,860,994 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:32 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1997) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8266880 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1994) (1995) (1996) (1997) (1998) (1999) (2000) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 2:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
juliebest:
Praise praise praise the Lord. Sisters, help me thank God. I just delivered a BBB. Bs later
Congratulations to you! Welcome Prince.....We await your birth story. ...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 2:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
Happy Anniversary Tipsyjules, many more blessed years...you are such a cute couple.

Congrats Juliebest on the birth of your prince.

Princesskf hot Maama u shud be droppin these tips once in a while na cheesy

Sugarcanebaby our prayers are with you.

Congrats Udoomama on the birth of your babies.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 2:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
Please sabi mamas, is it normal to feel pains under the stomach, like in my lower abdomen. . I feel pains whenever I want to change position in bed, bend or want to raise my legs... I walk with style these days cry
Don't know if it's normal. .when I use warm/hot water to massage, it gets better. .
This is the only pregnancy isshh i am experiencing since the beginning of my pregnancy cry

Make una help me touchlight the matter abeg.. we're 31weeks+ ...
Thank you. .

Cc : zaynie , liftedhands , kaffy4bill , soonest thorpido
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
peggygee:
Dear sabi mamas, una Gudu afternoon , abeg I need help, I don't knw wat to do as people keep telling me diff. Things. Since I was pregnant milo n milk have been my best pal, I take it everyday, uptill now, I am 33weeks+ and dh is worried that the baby might be big, tho all my scans I wasn't told the size of my baby, secondly me and eba are best of frnds, we are inseparable, abeg shud I stop taking the milo n milk @this point plus my right hand man @eba? Tho I asked in the hospital, and I was told not to mind people but continue, but I don dey fear biko, help a FTM. Thnk u in advance.

grin grin grin grin kontinu.

E be like say you never hear say some nurses dey take scissors abi na razor tear the vaginaaaa so as to get the baby out cos of the baby's weight grin tongue

Jokes apart. Moderation is key. Apart from the risk of having a big baby, gestational diabetes is another.

So cut back seriously on the milo, milk and eba.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 2:32pm On Jul 23, 2016
tipsyjules:

Congratulations tipsyjules and your hubby! HWA. ...many happy years together!
Make I find your trouble small, your hubby fine well well ooo....e wan be like say the guy fine pass you small
*runs out with an almost falling down bump*

Hello mamas, how una dey? Congrats to the mamas that have given birth. Today is our marriage anniversary.my husband's sisters dragged me to club last night to catch fun because av bin emotionally down for sometime now.Its really not funny going through this journey alone aswear.I thank God for life and for given me the best hubby in the world, even with my crase,stubborn life, bad temper n sharp mouth him love for me dey increase everyday. I also thank God for given me wonderful inlaws especially my dad inlaw, that man is my Second husband and my mum inlaw that's now my big sis,even my hubby's younger ones. I can boldly say I am blessed and favoured by God.lemme stop here because am getting too emotionally already.muna no mind my husband innocent and baby face o na very troublesome man but naughty.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 2:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
Maaamas! We will throw a party on the day this thread reaches page 2016! cheesy cheesy
Oll Maamas may una get ready ooh, effribody coman choose ya committee now: catering or entertainment grin

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 2:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
helovesme:

grin grin grin grin kontinu.

E be like say you never hear say some nurses dey take scissors abi na razor tear the vaginaaaa so as to get the baby out cos of the baby's weight grin tongue

Jokes apart. Moderation is the key. Apart from the risk of having a big baby, genstational diabetes is another.

So cut back seriously on the milo, milk and eba.
Lolsss abeg o, I dey fear that cut cut ooooo, I saw a video on YouTube and I wasn't myself since then. Thanks dea
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
Page 2000 Loading!!!***************

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElDeeVee(m): 2:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
PresVA:
Please sabi mamas, is it normal to feel pains under the stomach, like in my lower abdomen. . I feel pains whenever I want to change position in bed, bend or want to raise my legs... I walk with style these days cry
Don't know if it's normal. .when I use warm/hot water to massage, it gets better. .
This is the only pregnancy isshh i am experiencing since the beginning of my pregnancy cry

Make una help me touchlight the matter abeg.. we're 31weeks+ ...
Thank you. .

Eeez a normal feeling undecided undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 3:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
legendsmother:
@princessKF hahahahah see tutorial @Yeeeeesssh Hahahahahahahah ogar ooo u people won't kill sumbori here

grin grin grin no be small tutorial o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nwapastor: 3:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
olatebony:

My shop is at uncle joe mokola ibadan. I also do delivery in and outside ibadan. My stuffs are affordable and unique. My whatsapp no is
Okay number taken will give you a call if I still decide to shop outside the east as I might still have to travel down to give birth. Thank you ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 3:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
Fortius:
OnyxGem10 hw u doin sis pls go to hospital o..i neva born
lucas don finish my fone cnt type wel oo i don bcum chairlady of peepers association
weldon princessKFgrin

Lol... Thank you mummy Lucas, we r patiently waiting for our little swthrt. Kisses to Lucas.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 3:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
ElDeeVee:

Eeez a normal feeling undecided undecided
Wetin you know about pregnancy? sad
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
melly245:

chineke #runs out with my slippers in my armpit

grin grin grin #Coverface.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
roseval:
oh my my u have spoil me, I will tell my mummy. Imagine yeeeeesh ah

I can't believe I wrote all that... lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElDeeVee(m): 3:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
PresVA:
Wetin you know about pregnancy? sad

A lot
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simplebukky: 3:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
BritneyStacy:

Good to hear from you. Sorry for the pains....July is gradually rounding up. We will be fine.
I hope your are drinking enough water to help soften your stools so as to reduce pains when stooling. Constipation is the last thing you should have when having piles. Remember to lie more on your left side too to encourage blood flow to the affected area. Its almost over Dear
Thanks a lot, I appreciate the show of love. I am so happy I have not had constipation since third trimester. It is the cough and sneezing I had recently that triggered it. I know it will end soon in Joy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 3:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
@tipsyjules HWA.... may the joy and peace of God continue to abide in your home.
@Juliebest... congrats.... God bless your LO.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 3:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
Congrats juliebest, ND hapi wedding anniversary to u tipsyjules, una too fyn ooo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 3:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
mymoneygrows:

Hahahahahaha. Hohohohohohoho. Hehehehehehe.

i will try the sitting on him though. Tanx mama the kingdom of God suffereth violence ....

That is the spirit sis... I can not Come and kill myself, even my DH has started having phobia for my growing bump and always tells me that he doesn't want us to injure the baby.... me is always like "ehnnnnn which baby? I will r**e you now your eyes will open" cheesy and if I start touching and he's like mama what r u Doing? Me.. "if I don't touch it who will?" he will just sempe and allow me to finish.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by okeoghene4real(f): 3:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
HWA @ tipsyjules. May God's blessings never seize in ur home.

Congrats @ juliebest on the delivery of your dear son.he will fulfill destiny in Jesus name! Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 3:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
airforcewife:
Happy Anniversary Tipsyjules, many more blessed years...you are such a cute couple.

I'm the shy type o... I Can't even believe I wrote all that.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 3:32pm On Jul 23, 2016
PrincessKF, hehehe hehe, no b small tin ooo,no go wound us ooo, lols iIcarry yansh up for una oo.

Good lecture!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 3:34pm On Jul 23, 2016
airforcewife,, for real na catering dept iIfor lik dey oo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 3:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
ElDeeVee:

A lot
hmmmm, ok o..
e no easy really.. God will see me through, Amen..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
chizeal:
airforcewife,, for real na catering dept iIfor lik dey oo
theif o! Na me go dey dat dept! I get plenty gala and lacasera to donate tongue grin cheesy

Presva I think its normal, your baby's weight is bearing down and ligaments are also stretching! Its just for a while and you'll be fine.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by roseval(f): 3:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
tipsyjules:

Hello mamas, how una dey? Congrats to the mamas that have given birth. Today is our marriage anniversary.my husband's sisters dragged me to club last night to catch fun because av bin emotionally down for sometime now.Its really not funny going through this journey alone aswear.I thank God for life and for given me the best hubby in the world, even with my crase,stubborn life, bad temper n sharp mouth him love for me dey increase everyday. I also thank God for given me wonderful inlaws especially my dad inlaw, that man is my Second husband and my mum inlaw that's now my big sis,even my hubby's younger ones. I can boldly say I am blessed and favoured by God.lemme stop here because am getting too emotionally already.muna no mind my husband innocent and baby face o na very troublesome man but naughty.

Happy anniversary dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 3:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
chizeal:
PrincessKF, hehehe hehe, no b small tin ooo,no go wound us ooo, lols iIcarry yansh up for una oo.

Good lecture!!

grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
Congratulations to all the mama's that v offloaded.
All the waddling mama's the Lord is your muscle. You'll shall carry to term.
All the vigilante mommas, how market?? I just wish this colic will free my princess ni so I can enjoy my sleep.
Omotowo sorry for your loss, God will soon wipe your tears. Accept my condolence.
Sugah is well. May your mum soul rip. May perpetual light shine upon her. Lost mine when I was 10 so I understand what you're going through.
Dexterush dunno if I spelt your moniker well. Happy birthday to your DH.
Enkaydewdrop, melly245 mitchyy and all other mama's your lo's are really looking mwahh. May God bless them abundantly.
Liftedhands, nothing will happen to your sil lo's she'll carry to term. I believe what happened to her was spotting, I experienced the same and was placed on strict bed rest.
Fortius and remaining July mama's the Lord is your muscle and strength. You shall deliver like a Hebrew woman. Baby alive, mother alive. Amen.
Babyadorable, olamitie and newbies you're welcome. You shall carry to term. Feel free to mingle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by roseval(f): 3:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
juliebest:
Praise praise praise the Lord. Sisters, help me thank God. I just delivered a BBB. Bs later
congrats on the arrival of ur new born
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 3:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
airforcewife:
Thanks dear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1994) (1995) (1996) (1997) (1998) (1999) (2000) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.