Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2013) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8200651 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2010) (2011) (2012) (2013) (2014) (2015) (2016) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 7:25am On Jul 26, 2016
midesquare:
@britneystacy and ozycy tnks for d warm welcome ma'am....wat are d dues?

l
Your dues are dollars and baskets of fresh tomatoes(for me as class captain) cartons of gala and lacasera for accountant Zaynie. Post pictures of these items and copy us....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kejibabe(f): 7:26am On Jul 26, 2016
congrats to all the new mommies in the house, may Allah bless your Los . may u have no cause to weep over them...amin

i dey here dey do serious countdown. my baby no gree show him sex no wahala. on a serious note, i never pack any hospital bag. i no know where i put the list again.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 7:40am On Jul 26, 2016
kejibabe:
congrats to all the new mommies in the house, may Allah bless your Los . may u have no cause to weep over them...amin

i dey here dey do serious countdown. my baby no gree show him sex no wahala. on a serious note, i never pack any hospital bag. i no know where i put the list again.
She finally stopped by cool cool cool.
Sorry say baby never cooperate. ....Team surprise then. Guess we are in the same shoes of not packing hospital bag yet. Will definitely do that before this week runs out. If you can't find your list, why not request for another one when you visit hospital? How many weeks are you now? Have you not started weekly ANC visit yet ?
Please do come in here more regularly and tell us you are fine. ...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dexterush(f): 7:46am On Jul 26, 2016
Wow Lifted hand,I had to skip all the pages I was reading to comment on your testimony, na really God overdo

And I pray that this kind of testimony will never seize from your mouth and ours too.Amen

Kisses to Ekene Bobo and make sure you reward him,its not easy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 7:49am On Jul 26, 2016
[quote author=Fortius post=47825696]Hello mamas nd papas..'Bae' made her swaggalicious entry at 7.30pm dis evening thru VD after 2hrs short labour wt shinkini tearsgrin,thanks for being
gud sisters,friends,family to us.
cc zaynie.lovinam.Towerofgrace.mitchyy.enkaydewdrop nd all my sisters here,jst knw dat as God made mine easier,it will end in praise for every waddling mamas nd cnt wait for portin frm ttc thread..adupe oo.BS later cuz lucas don finis my phone..***dancing azonto wt my bum..bump don disfarahan***

Thank God
Congratulations my sweet sis. How is my Princess doing. My love to
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:51am On Jul 26, 2016
I'm a lioness. Class of 2012

kemesty:
2011, the year i graduated from UNN. Any lioness here? I missed the year i and hubby wedded. I shall 'shan't' miss this again.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 7:53am On Jul 26, 2016
***panting huhuhuhujuhjbjhj***
chai

Plot of land not for sale

Hehehehehehr I catch 2012 after I don miss plenry yrs lol
2012 the yr I had my first ds

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 8:01am On Jul 26, 2016
Team JULY. .....
Congratulations to all my Teamie that have delivered. The Good Lord will Bless and protect them.
@ Mitchyy How is my In law doing?
@ Fortius My mama How is my Princess doing?
To all the Mamas house I dey hail all.
The vigilante no be here ooooo.

My princess is doing great. Thanks for all your advice on the colic. The colic has stopped. I had to change her Formula to Enfamil Gentlease. This helped in reducing the fusiness and gas. And l also did tummy time. For her.

My Bs is loading must drop it this week as July don dey waka
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 8:02am On Jul 26, 2016
2012 was a great yr for me,finished and wrote bar exam with belle chai God you too much.

come Nov 4th I gave birth to my prince,Nov 20th I was called to the bar yipeeeeeeeee it can only be God.

Any lagos campus and call mate in the house??

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missade(f): 8:04am On Jul 26, 2016
sugah:

Its called taking the bull by the horn grin grin grin grin

Ha! My kind of woman grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 8:05am On Jul 26, 2016
So am down with malaria again angry angry angry. I hope it's the malaria that is responsible for my bitter metallic taste lately after eating. Don't even know where the mosquitoes that bite me come from cos I don't feel the bites or is malaria now an airborne disease embarassed At the hospital yersterday, madam this your baby go big oo , this your tummy big as FTM oo . Me am like * lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed*
When about to extract blood for test, my acute fear of needles gave me away angry angry angry. And they were like, madam, na So you go do for that bed wey dey that room so-pointing at delivery suite? Make una check duty roster who and who dey duty that week of her EDD ooo make the person start to prepare for drama ooo.... Me I just weak but in my mind am like I will surprise You people that day with super strength and composure!

Blocked nostrils and feeling cold. Can't remember when last I felt cold in the last 8months or so.....So cold last night I couldn't go for my brisk walking.
Labour, please am dailing your number(s) ......Do and come ooo. Let my worries change pattern. grin
But make it a bit friendly remembering my low threshold for pains...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 8:18am On Jul 26, 2016
Where is my teamie Vannywealth ? Have your bundles of joy arrived ? Worried about you....expecting nothing but good news from your end.

Where is mama J enkaydewdrop ooo? I can't imagine reading 7pages and no single line of comment from her oo. Baby J take it easy on Mumsy na so she can say hi to us a lil

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 26, 2016
@omojudy I used quite a handful of achi for most of my soups during my preggy days, there was no side effect I attested to. But if you're in doubt, use cocoyam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suzy(f): 8:24am On Jul 26, 2016
Year 2012, d year i started working and am til in the organisation.

Hello Mama,
How was our nite? new mum's how is d vigilante going ? to the preg Mama hope the baby(s) is kicking.
I want to ask sum pls. How often can one do scan ? does scan hurt the baby inside womb ?
what can of food can one take to avoid big fetus.

urgent answers pls
luv u all*kisses*

/TeamDecsuperdelivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 8:26am On Jul 26, 2016
ozycy:

Yes it's same jabi/airport road.
Heiya, that your father in law knows whatsup. You see Abuja finish, na em you wan go back to calabar grin. Abeg chill here and enjoy the cool atmosphere, grin
Just call the specific person that will pack your things an tell him/her how to pack them, he should keep the tiny things like jewelries separate and safe, clothes separate, shoes separate but if you pple are still going to retain the calabar house and go back later, he can pick just the things you will need till you go back. Sorry about your health, hope you are getting better?
lol.abeg I still like my calabar o because of its peaceful and easy access to everywhere.Abuja is nice sha na just transportation dey do us strong thing for now,uber don finish our money.As for my things I don sabi say Dem go really do me strong thing especially those our gals wey don beg me for some things before now,so Dem go take Dem now cum gimme stories.Make Dem just help me bring my credentials dazol.As for my health I just tire o,serios cough and catarrh o.Thanks for your concern jare!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:27am On Jul 26, 2016
Omojudy:
Una no go give person nightmare. I was rolling and turning all night thinking that before I wake, the 2016 thread would have passed me by.
Kikikikikikikiki
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 8:27am On Jul 26, 2016
enque:
I worked in SASO's office at HQTC, and i lived in the corpers lodge at d base.

Ohk Glad you enjoyed ur time smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 8:34am On Jul 26, 2016
Omojudy:
Una no go give person nightmare. I was rolling and turning all night thinking that before I wake, the 2016 thread would have passed me by.

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 8:37am On Jul 26, 2016
kemesty:
@ tipsyjules , there are great hospitals in Abuja. Depends on how you are ready to spend. Had my two kids at Nisa premier and Arewa clinics both at Jabi. Both were great but get ready to spend cash.
That year , i paid 100k for antenatal + 100k VD + additional expenses that came up later. I didn't have any episiotomy nor any complications whatsoever. I don't know about the price now at Nisa Premier. This was in 2010.
I decided to give Arewa clinic a trial but still spend money sha. Over 300k for antenatal and VD. No complications at all but had episiotomy.
Both hospitals were great but ....
Had my evacuation at Federal staff hospital, service was okay, fair price and plenty equipment and hospital looks modern.
For this pregnancy, feeling like an old customer and kinda have idea on what to expect. Told myself, i am not going to spend such amount when you will labour and deliver by yourself. I registered at Maitama general hospital, so far it's been great but the crowd no be here as you have to be there by 5am inorder not to spend a greater part of your day there.
For me , antenatal and delivery fees is like free for me. So i stick with this one though hubby is still contesting.
Garki hospital is good too. Have friends who have delivered there. So make your choice.
Welcome to Abuja. Spend sometime and you won't like to live anywhere else. Trust me.
abeg the hospital dey give citizenship ni? I think this FSH is about 100k for everything nor really sure sha because na my mother inlaw bin dey do the enquiries as I was too weak to go closer. So it's fair enough and the environment is very conducive.Na the distance I dey even think because our house dey almost close to NEXT .Thanks for your time dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 8:37am On Jul 26, 2016
Ma'am liftedhands say me hi to our king of freshness,God's grace as he hit milestones,rub iyameta belly for me oooo cos that is me in my next journey.

Udoomama,fortuis,adieme congrats

have been diarylanding since lol from iomoge's to tyconcepts,rofemiguwa,zaynie hmmmm nice one,some places I had tears flowing freely(tyconcept mother's death) may her soul rest in peace

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 8:42am On Jul 26, 2016
Britneystacy wishing you a very swift recovery. U'll catwalk into that labour room and be done in minutes, with painless delivery... Nd to all our Mamas too. Amin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 8:43am On Jul 26, 2016
mitchyy that job make brain o me likey abeg write my name for next opp
enkaydewdrop eku vigilante,ginababy,gailyo4 how is baby and fam
#teamjune mamas owing BS diaris God oooooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 8:47am On Jul 26, 2016
Tipsyjules if u can manage, FSH isn't too far if ur close to next. Otherwise you could try Gwarinpa side, tho don't know of the hospitals there.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:48am On Jul 26, 2016
tipsyjules:
lol.abeg I still like my calabar o because of its peaceful and easy access to everywhere.Abuja is nice sha na just transportation dey do us strong thing for now,uber don finish our money.As for my things I don sabi say Dem go really do me strong thing especially those our gals wey don beg me for some things before now,so Dem go take Dem now cum gimme stories.Make Dem just help me bring my credentials dazol.As for my health I just tire o,serios cough and catarrh o.Thanks for your concern jare!
Pele, try to apply sheabutter inside your nostrils it helps.
You get money for uber as per biz gals (in Jennifer voice). Oh I just remembered you are preggy lol, you need the uber ride. Don't worry you will fall in luv with abj very soon, maybe cos you ain't mobile yet. The fun of staying in abj is being mobile cos everywhere is so far. Wch syd do ustay?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 26, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chili89: 8:54am On Jul 26, 2016
I rep kaduna mama. @ goldenruby and rukkington.
@airforcewife are u a kaduna mama too?

#teamseptemberforeasydelivery

Welcome back @sugah, how is the waddling?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 26, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phundek(f): 9:06am On Jul 26, 2016
Chaiiiiii,na wa oh,na so d pages just dey run as if bokoharam dey pursue am,waited for year 2010 d year I graduated from uniben,greatest uniben student,greeeeeeeeat,any one dat graduated from uniben ere,na so I find myself for page 2012 well that was d year I finished nysc and started working and am still working there,also the year I met my dh and also the year he proposed.wat a great year.

December mamas where una dey oh? Stay blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rukkington(f): 9:12am On Jul 26, 2016
Chili89:
I rep kaduna mama. @ goldenruby and rukkington.
@airforcewife are u a kaduna mama too?
#teamseptemberforeasydelivery
Welcome back @sugah, how is the waddling?

I only served in kd, am not base der
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by funstufz: 9:13am On Jul 26, 2016
I thanked you ooo engue...

Marmas, anyone from ibadan hayria oooo

Need good hospital around Alakia/Iyana-Church axis with good experience and moderate charges oooo

I am thanking you all oooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 9:27am On Jul 26, 2016
See all the years I don miss.
Thank God i met 2012,the year i met my hubby...chai,never knew he will be the one cos rival dey wella for him.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cheeketo(f): 9:32am On Jul 26, 2016
sorry about the malaria, Jah has ur back ok? labour pls be gentle with my sis o, she has low pain threshold oo, am warning u now o grin cheesy
BritneyStacy:
So am down with malaria again angry angry angry. I hope it's the malaria that is responsible for my bitter metallic taste lately after eating. Don't even know where the mosquitoes that bite me come from cos I don't feel the bites or is malaria now an airborne disease embarassed At the hospital yersterday, madam this your baby go big oo , this your tummy big as FTM oo . Me am like * lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed*
When about to extract blood for test, my acute fear of needles gave me away angry angry angry. And they were like, madam, na So you go do for that bed wey dey that room so-pointing at delivery suite? Make una check duty roster who and who dey duty that week of her EDD ooo make the person start to prepare for drama ooo.... Me I just weak but in my mind am like I will surprise You people that day with super strength and composure!

Blocked nostrils and feeling cold. Can't remember when last I felt cold in the last 8months or so.....So cold last night I couldn't go for my brisk walking.
Labour, please am dailing your number(s) ......Do and come ooo. Let my worries change pattern. grin
But make it a bit friendly remembering my low threshold for pains...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2010) (2011) (2012) (2013) (2014) (2015) (2016) ... (6959) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.