Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,494 members, 7,836,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2016) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8201815 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2013) (2014) (2015) (2016) (2017) (2018) (2019) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ada243(f): 1:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
tyconcepts:
Ada243, SerendipityF, Sugah....Thy bumps are sekzy

Fortius darling..... Congrats babe.
thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by OmoNwa: 1:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
2015 the year I said 'I DO' 2016 must not pass me by even if na to dey refresh .

congratulations to all mamas that have delivered, God bless your LOs.

Team September how are we all doing? For me no issues except difficulties in sleeping...not done with shopping though. First scan said am 32 weeks today while d 2nd said 34weeks anyhow na Sept I go offload.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
2015 - The year I got married (white and Trad) grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
serendipityF:
signing in for bumpytuesday wt ma petite bump cheesy wink
Itz been God all d way #28weeks nd counting #team.october #team. with.d.easiest.delivery
shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 26, 2016
missmalachi:
Good morning mothers......its been long i posted here na d fear of getting pregnant made me go AWOL.. ..
Congrats to those who have put to best n more strength to the waddling mama's

Pls if u bake cake n reside in lagos pm me.wnt to make cake for my babys' birthday.
Hello ma'am, I sent you a pm, my SIL bakes lovely cakes at affordable prices. E jo epp me patronize her. She resides in lagos, Iyana ishashi, she does doorstep deliveries too. Thank you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 1:37pm On Jul 26, 2016
Yayyyyyy!!!! ‎

2015!!!!! Where do I wanna start 4rm,d year dat I felt I wasn't going to survive.

So dh(den bf) disturbed me omo(nwa) corper to come bk as he was missing me,I decided to gv him a valentine surprise,got engaged dat same day n did d "do". After all d janglover, 2wks later I use torch dey find my ever faithful af,ino c am.. No sickness,no nothing,so after much much I decided to check mysef out,I almost shi.t 4pant... wat?? ‎

2015!!!!
I got married 2d cutest n sweetest man on earth n got plentyyyyyyy sisters.

2015!!!
I gave birth to d cutest n funniest baby on earth...

2015!!!
5 gals out of my entire extended family got married.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2016
enque:
2015 - The year I got married (white and Trad) grin grin

Same year teamie, i got married in 2015( white and Trad). Had my first bfb, lost it though sad.

But Heyyy, God has done it again grin grin.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 1:42pm On Jul 26, 2016
Prettyhurts:
2016 loading..... Lord abeg mk I no miss the page. 2014 the year I graduated from ansu uli (biochemistry dept) I think I'm the smallest here oo. #coversface #walksouttathread.

Beautiful bumps I cee
Great metabolite, I hail thee

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by roseval(f): 1:44pm On Jul 26, 2016
Beautiful bump, I must not missed dis o 2015 D year i serve my fatherland
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 1:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
2015 at last..... cheesy

My wedding year!!! Whoop whoop!!! Also the year Hansel was conceived.

Wait o, am i the only one that remembers the particular kpekus that led to their baby? grin

No Uniben student here sef?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 1:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
TeeteeK:
It's not too far from NEXT,go around 10am. There will be no traffic, most people ve been recommending the place.
10am shocked, you wan try those nurses?
Go on Fridays before 8am tipsyjules

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 1:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
As we mark thread page anniversaries, let's not forget today is #BumpyTuesday!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 1:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
enque:
Biko where do u ladies get these fine maxi gowns from... prior to now, i have never been a gown person per se so its a bit difficult to shop, so any referrals would be awesome.

Thanks in advance

Where do you stay? Got mine in Oregun (Kudirat Abiola way) and it was quite cheap cos the guy sells at wholesale price. Got some other nice Caribbean dresses from him too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amypearl: 1:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
So i've decided to stay NO to peeping and introduce myself. Greetings elder mamas and fellow ftm. Got married 2014 had a miscarriage 2months after, began the ttc journey until God blessed me when I least expected, in April, my birth month, after I refused celebrating  my bday. So am now heading to 17weeks, after a trying 1st trimester, filled with on and off spotting. To God be d glory, all spotting stopped and finished when I clicked 12weeks. EDD is supposed to be 7th January Bt hoping to port to December. Least I forget, I am an abj mum, stay-at-home mum cos of my lo. This is me in summary and I am so excited to be here. To all who have delivered, ur lo's will bring blessings to your homes, to those of us still carrying our lo's, God's grace is sufficient for us and his blessings are sure therefore supernatural delivery is ours IJN. Love you all.

28 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 1:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
mitchyy:
2015 at last..... cheesy

Wait o, am i the only one that remembers the particular kpekus that led to their baby? grin

Lol, I know the kpekus that lead to my preggys
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amypearl: 1:53pm On Jul 26, 2016
So i've decided to say NO to peeping and introduce myself. Greetings elder mamas and fellow ftm. Got married 2014 had a miscarriage 2months after, began the ttc journey until God blessed me when I least expected, in April, my birth month, after I refused celebrating  my bday. So am now heading to 17weeks, after a trying 1st trimester, filled with on and off spotting. To God be d glory, all spotting stopped and finished when I clicked 12weeks. EDD is supposed to be 7th January Bt hoping to port to December. Least I forget, I am an abj mum, stay-at-home mum cos of my lo. This is me in summary and I am so excited to be here. To all who have delivered, ur lo's will bring blessings to your homes, to those of us still carrying our lo's, God's grace is sufficient for us and his blessings are sure therefore supernatural delivery is ours IJN. Love you all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 1:55pm On Jul 26, 2016
Favouredmom:

I can totally relate.

Thank God nobody has asked to touch my belle, id politely decline that one.
If na Nigeria person stop me for road ask these kain questions na witch I go label the person grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rukkington(f): 1:56pm On Jul 26, 2016
Yayyyy 2015, the year my status change from miss to mrs

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flourish89: 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2016
PLS SABI MAMA,s dnt read and ignore.Is a pcv range of 32% okay for VD??
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 1:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
Ada243, you look cute in your bump, Ebony black mua mua,

Sugah, cute bump, cute gown, you never see something. You are lucky they didn't even stand you on the way to gist you about their own pregnancy experience sotey you will be begging to take your leave.

Cheeketo, wooden cot is not out of fashion at all, you never see cute cot. Look for a good carpenter take for you or you can buy already made ones.

Peggygee, fine bump.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
MumZ I see you grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chili89: 2:04pm On Jul 26, 2016
2014 the year i got married traditional
2015 the year I said I do in presence of God.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 2:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
29th December 2015. The day I did a play play urine pregnancy test (after I got a positive ovulation result 3 days in a row and suspected something was up, only TTC mamas would understand this) and got a positive result.
Oh how tears of joy rolled down both our cheeks. We knew our joy had come... Ayomide.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 2:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
February 12 2015 last period

February 22 2015 kpekus

March 15 2015 BFP

NOVEMBER 25 2015 my pride and joy is born

December 2 2015 was diagnosed of having contacted necrotising fasciitities and cellulitis (both are flesh eating bacteria ) Na me still be dis I BEAT IT cool what a great year!
*Singing* You are so awesome! Awesome You are! And Awesome You'll be! Thank You Jesus.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
grin Kimon! plenty people just waiting for this 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummide: 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
Una well done ooo, it's been awhile. Any Abuja mama's interested in Johnson products body cream,oil , head to toes bathwash should let me know, have some to give out.

Team August hope we are all doing great, good news all the wayyyy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
grin Nairaland network go crash walahi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
Abeg how many posts makes a page undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
mitchyy:
2015 at last..... cheesy

No darl,not only u,infact I bliv I knw d particular spe.rm cheesy dat led to my bfp...

U don't wanna go tru wat I went tru,using pen n book to narrow down how I got myself in d mess I was in then.. Funny enough I was done wit ovulation wen I went to do d "do"...

C me thinking weda I got preggy by a guy dat just stared @me cheesy cheesy,maybe while staring he magically did it.. Kai kai kai

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 26, 2016
Congrats adeime.God be praised!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Evacroft: 2:15pm On Jul 26, 2016
Tor,me I don miss plenty pages, 2000 grad from sec, 2002 remedial unilorin, 2007 grad uni,any Abu zaria in d house,2013 got married, so waiting for this miracle 2016 when my babies will arrive. Might be having twins. Hoping for a surprise grin.

Team August how una dey,sorry britneystacy,try not to expose urself to cold,we are almost there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2013) (2014) (2015) (2016) (2017) (2018) (2019) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.