Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2025) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8166711 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2022) (2023) (2024) (2025) (2026) (2027) (2028) ... (6957) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 27, 2016
Happy birthday cherrymum1, God bless your new age

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IphyB(f): 12:18pm On Jul 27, 2016
Prettyhurts:

Welcome back IphyB. Seriously?? Uli or igbariam
Uli, engineering things.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by OnyxGem10(f): 12:20pm On Jul 27, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
Liftedhands:
Onyxgem10 glad to hear from you and I thank God you are getting better! Take care of you sis. kiss

Pls mam ma dd finds it diff to poo somtyms two days she hasnt pooed, is it normal wot can l do

Cc zaynie, kaffy4bill, nd oda sabi mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IphyB(f): 12:21pm On Jul 27, 2016
zaynie:
VMymoneygrows, I hope you are at the hospital?
It is well.

Mompurity2, do you mind sharing the hospital you had your twins? TIA

IphyB...... you cannot escape the dues o.. pay up! angry

TemitopeAlways, amen, amen.
But I vex small, how come na only me you use compare trouble? Na only me dey troublesome for here?

Hbd to my Padi of life.
Cherrymum1, Iya Olamide the photo bomber, the one with the sonorous voice.
I wish you long life with good health, prosperity, Love and happiness.
Have an amazing year ahead. kiss
OK ma'am, trucks of gala and lacasera coming up for the after party.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 12:24pm On Jul 27, 2016
OnyxGem10:
[color=#006600][/color]

Pls mam ma dd finds it diff to poo somtyms two days she hasnt pooed, is it normal wot can l do

Cc za.ynie, kaff.y4bill, nd oda sabi mamas

It's very normal for ebf babies to go days without pooing! But if she's on formula you can give her warm water to drink, gentle tummy rubs and some mamas dribble warm water into the anus this helps as well.

Also check to see if you are not making the formula too thick.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by OnyxGem10(f): 12:32pm On Jul 27, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
Liftedhands:

It's very normal for ebf babies to go days without pooing! But if she's on formula you can give her warm water to drink, gentle tummy rubs and some mamas dribble warm water into the anus this helps as well.

Also check to see if you are not making the formula too thick.

we r on ebf guess dats d reason. Thnks for d quick response.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Evacroft: 12:36pm On Jul 27, 2016
BritneyStacy:

Teamie , I don't understand you ooo. You might be having twins? ? You mean till now you haven't done any scan shocked shocked or you no just wan tell us
Twins that people know as early as 7,8weeks ??

Am not exposing myself to cold oo. It's the malaria that's making me feel this cold..
Maybe one is hiding itself somewhere grin, na hope I dey hope for a surprise second baby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
IphyB:
Uli, engineering things.
You graduated 2009 & I entered 2010.... Chai I small o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dexterush(f): 1:18pm On Jul 27, 2016
HBD Cherrymum,wishing you many more happy years to come.

Mam Liftedhands aka omonile,aka land grabber,I saw your hand work jisi Ike oh

Melly245 biko add my name make only me no waka come

So after reading more than 10 pages no single BS, Oya all the mamas owing BS start dropping it with immediate alacrity.

Happy waddling to all waddling mamas,you shall all deliver safely IJN

More power and torchlight to vigilante mamas

Multiple birth announcement with multiples to our TTC mothers

Signing out

Love you all kiss

But wait oh,only uniben and all the Abu Abu university I just dey see here, where are my Akokites,Greatest Unilag student Oya make una show face, Eko for show no dulling oh

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Harmless1: 1:28pm On Jul 27, 2016
Happy birthday @ cherrymum1, wishing u the best in life.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2016
Happy birthday cherrymum, age gracefully.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mati4christ: 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2016
Cherrymum1 gud to knw u r gud. I celebrate wt u on ur bday. Ur best is yet to com
Mamas of ds thread I hail u all. Pls dia is one mama who complaind of ha jajaina bn loosed after bn stitched n hs bn in pains bt cnt go for dressing as instructd by ha doc because of d fear of leaving d baby wt ha hubby. Cnt recall ha moniker..... Jux checking on ha

Cc. Liftedhands, zaynie, ozycy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nifeseun(f): 1:37pm On Jul 27, 2016
shocked shocked shocked na wa o, this thread runs ehn, just 2 days wey my dAta finish na him I meet 2023 4rm 2004, why embarassed I miss all the yrs make I read up, na him I see 2024 cry God is watching u mama's in 4d o...

@jazzjazzy ur dream job is on the way, I also wish I av a job too since I got married n pregy biz has been on standstill n no1 will employ a preggy woman, so I just try to keep myself bizz n yeah am team January 17wks+ but eyeing dec o like@Kemesty.

@mitchy pls I no mind that kind job too o, Aw is Hansel, master sucker?

@liFtedhands thank God 4 ur life n ur family, u try o, me I 4 than reach my gate n congrats ur LO Ekene is now a big boy, walking at 8mnts,wow I tap into it 4 my unborn LO o, wow triplets, congrats, ur Sil is soo lucky, I pity ur bro too o

@Adeime congrats God bless ur Lo @melly245 pls attach price o, nice wears @cherrymum, hbd, Llnp... me sef go chop space...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 1:38pm On Jul 27, 2016
sennystudio:

Emm my sis, na copy copy I do, I sha know people were saying it naim I follow suit. But I know they meant well.

I THANK GOD

Was just curious cos it seems to be a trend now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Harmless1: 1:38pm On Jul 27, 2016
Happy birthday @ cherrymum1, wishing u the best in life..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 1:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
Where are my foodies in the house mbok make una come to my rescue o! How do I make peppered snail? My DH wants it today and I've got no clue how to go about it embarassed

Erm remember that plot of land weh snake follow enter my yard? Well my DH paid people to come clear it as the owner no gree show face! Hmm the meat weh the boys gather for there ehn? Them bring this one for me saying them just say make dem ask weda I sabi am? That dey have taken big container full home shocked Na so my jaw drop!

Mamas I get snail colony as next door neighbour o lipsrsealed

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
Mati4christ:
Cherry.mum1 gud to knw u r gud. I celebrate wt u on ur bday. Ur best is yet to com
Mamas of ds thread I hail u all. Pls dia is one mama who complaind of ha jajaina bn loosed after bn stitched n hs bn in pains bt cnt go for dressing as instructd by ha doc because of d fear of leaving d baby wt ha hubby. Cnt recall ha moniker..... Jux checking on ha

Cc. Liftedha.nds, zayn.ie, ozy.cy.
esof1 I think! She hasn't been online for some days sha undecided i hope she's OK.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2016
Ada243:
waddling mamas, how y'all doing? team August, hope una Don pack una bag? it's 7days to August, 24days to my birthday, 28days to my Edd.. congrats to the mamas that have delivered, Wishing the remaining July mums a supernatural delivery, those owing US BS,pls come and share ooooooo. My Able Cappo BritneyStacy, get well soon, those might be symptoms of labour, u will be fine.
Thanks Dear. ...I will be fine. Meanwhile you are very pretty kiss kiss kiss....Mummy of 2 to be and you still look this good...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nifeseun(f): 1:51pm On Jul 27, 2016
Make I rant small, as I wan chop space
We re 17wks +.. yeah grin I feel twinges n flutters wen everywere is so quiet.

dOnt kno lo sex yet, hubby is saying blue n I say pink( w both claim we av seen it in our dreams grin) we had to bet 10k o, I must win IJN

Plus have headache craving yam n garden egg stew , presently in the market to buy yam cos I no allow my pple hear word , of it my hubby just gi gi money to go buy it. grin

Pls mama's, av be having this pain at my lower abs left n right, read I ligament but anytim I pee, or try to wait 4 sometime b4 peeing, I feel t pain more while peeing I complained to my dr, he has no concrete tin to say, pls is I normal...

N me n hubby they do cat n rat about thi kpekusing Mata o, he said , read that 2nd trimester , honeymoon time n am so not in the mood, my boob hurts ehn embarassed the way I they protect the tin ehn, no be h cos dh loves it n since the tin come over big he stare at it like his life depends on it... hmmmmmmm

My own years, I no go carry last tongue
2005 the year I finished secondary scul
2008 I gained admission
2012 I grad
2012/2013 NYSC... niger/ib corper
2015 Jan met dh how God works ehn...
2016 got married yipeeeee...
2016 got my very 1st Bfp, I didnt beerive it...

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 1:59pm On Jul 27, 2016
ozycy:

@ soonest, thank GOD he's getting better. Quickest recovery to him.

Thank you mama Sophie. Can't wait to be discharged

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
orirebaby:

BritneyStacy my cappo sorry about the malaria it wil end in praise

Thanks Dear......God bless

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2016
Liftedhands:
Where are my foodies in the house mbok make una come to my rescue o! How do I make peppered snail? My DH wants it today and I've got no clue how to go about it embarassed

Erm remember that plot of land weh snake follow enter my yard? Well my DH paid people to come clear it as the owner no gree show face! Hmm the meat weh the boys gather for there ehn? Them bring this one for me saying them just say make dem ask weda I sabi am? That dey have taken big container full home shocked Na so my jaw drop!

This is money ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by demmykay: 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2016
[quote author=tyconcepts post=47913056]

I go find that concealer.... I still get one #700 to spare tongue..... My MUA friends just dey do Shakara for me so am looking at surprising them with my learns from YouTube meanwhile am following some BBM channels too but lectures FOC wink

Pls could u pls help me with the link to the BBM channels. I need to learn cos I wan step up too. Let me go and search for the video on you tube.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nifeseun(f): 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2016
Liftedhands:

Pls, were is ur house o, I wan chop o wink

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2016
nifeseun:

Pls mama's, av be having this pain at my lower abs left n right, read I ligament but anytim I pee, or try to wait 4 sometime b4 peeing, I feel t pain more while peeing I complained to my dr, he has no concrete tin to say, pls is I normal...

As a word of caution, a pregnant woman is not supposed to hold urine for long ooo. You increase your chances of having an infection. That being said , ligament pain is normal as your pregnancyprogresses. Try increasing your water intake. Drink water as much as you can .......
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 2:20pm On Jul 27, 2016
Liftedhands:

X
Omo, see money shocked shocked shocked shocked. About 5pieces of the big ones you have there is 5h in my place oooo angry sad. Please use it well ooo. Don't really know how that peppered snail is prepared ooo. I just use mine in fresh fish soups and okro soup. Check online, food blogs if you can find recipe there

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 2:23pm On Jul 27, 2016
Evacroft:

Maybe one is hiding itself somewhere grin, na hope I dey hope for a surprise second baby.
N.a. ,I lik this your kind hopes oooo grin grin grin Abi make me follow get this kind hopes ooo say another one dey hide inside wey scan never see especially as this my tummy big so
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 2:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
kejibabe:
@BritneyStacy, i never start weeklyANC o. i wont be going for another antenatal until am 38weeks.....right now , am 36weeks plus. i dont have time to branch the hospital cos of work and distance. thanks so much for your concern, o
This one your hospital far from you that much, e no too dey good ooo. Some hospitals give weekly appointments from 36 weeks sef. ..
I hope you or DH is mobile incase of any arising matters ooo. Best wishes!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2016
I can see teamie nancyij peeping ooo. Hope she replies her mentions before leaving. ..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Evacroft: 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
Abeg quick question,i got a carton of baby wipes of lansinoh which contains 6 packets and 84 wipes in each packet, but just discovered it's expiring by Nov and am an August momma,i just called d shop and dey said it will finish by den. How true is this pls? It's kinda urgent abeg mamas.

Cc: zaynie,liftedhands,britneystacy and other sabi mamas.
Abeg no jump am pass.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nifeseun(f): 2:35pm On Jul 27, 2016
BritneyStacy:

As a word of caution, a pregnant woman is not supposed to hold urine for long ooo. You increase your chances of having an infection. That being said , ligament pain is normal as your pregnancyprogresses. Try increasing your water intake. Drink water as much as you can .......

Okay sis, thanks.. it's just so annoying wen I just left the toilet like an hr ago or less n I want to pee again cos I drink lots of water... thanks kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 2:41pm On Jul 27, 2016
soonest:
Jezz! So many pages to catch up.
My baby has been on admission, still is but stable now. Mamas pls cover ur babies well ds period, d weather no good at all.

In other news, So I missed all my years. Well better late than never.
2000: finished secondary
2007: graduated from uniben (Hailings to mitchyy and phundek)
2010: said I do
2011,2013, 2015: had my 3 soldiers

Yayyyyy!!! At last. Ekosodin, bdpa, hostel or osasogie? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2022) (2023) (2024) (2025) (2026) (2027) (2028) ... (6957) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.