Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2026) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8151400 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2023) (2024) (2025) (2026) (2027) (2028) (2029) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 2:44pm On Jul 27, 2016
Evacroft:
Abeg quick question,i got a carton of baby wipes of lansinoh which contains 6 packets and 84 wipes in each packet, but just discovered it's expiring by Nov and am an August momma,i just called d shop and dey said it will finish by den. How true is this pls? It's kinda urgent abeg mamas.

Cc: zaynie,liftedhands,britneystacy and other sabi mamas.
Abeg no jump am pass.

For the past 4 weeks i've used almost 200 wipes. Just do the math.
It depends on how often you change your baby's diaper sha.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zheemub(f): 2:45pm On Jul 27, 2016
Evacroft:
Abeg quick question,i got a carton of baby wipes of lansinoh which contains 6 packets and 84 wipes in each packet, but just discovered it's expiring by Nov and am an August momma,i just called d shop and dey said it will finish by den. How true is this pls? It's kinda urgent abeg mamas.

Abeg no jump am pass.
It's possible and it depends on ur usage. That's if u don't use water in between but if u will be using water then it's possible it won't finish by then.
To be on a safe side u can go and exchange it or give someone out of it. Your choice ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zheemub(f): 2:48pm On Jul 27, 2016
@moyingirl and babysugar1, I sight you my ladokite buddies.
Nice meeting you here.supernatural delivery to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 2:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
soonest:

Thank you mama Sophie. Can't wait to be discharged
May his healing be permanent and swift! Sorry dear kiss him for me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 2:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
nifeseun:

Pls, were is ur house o, I wan chop o wink
Na lekki o! You are very much invited.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2016
BritneyStacy:

Omo, see money shocked shocked shocked shocked. About 5pieces of the big ones you have there is 5h in my place oooo angry sad. Please use it well ooo. Don't really know how that peppered snail is prepared ooo. I just use mine in fresh fish soups and okro soup. Check online, food blogs if you can find recipe there
thanks mama I'm searching nairaland food section.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2016
Evacroft:

Cc: zay.nie,liftedh.ands,britney.stacy and other sabi mamas.
Abeg no jump am pass.
personally I will take it back! Reason being that if it was manufactured in 2013 and is expiring this year! It has stayed 2years plus! Wipes shelve life is often times 3years. Weda I will finish it before then or not it's not for them to decide! Why use something that is almost expired when I can get same brand made this year and expiring in 2019? And I'm paying the same amount for it? Abu dem less price for you? ( They should IMO) well that's me sha undecided you may choose to use it as very much likely it will run out before November.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 3:09pm On Jul 27, 2016
werin concern tips with belle examination oo tongue grin[/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 3:18pm On Jul 27, 2016
Evacroft:

Abeg no jump am pass.
Am a FTM to be tooo like you .so dont have experience on how long these things last ooo....copy experienced mama's
Cc baby thug
Fortius
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by switlolly27(f): 3:19pm On Jul 27, 2016
cherrymum1:
Mati4christ, thanks for checking on me. Data expired jare.
In other news, I'm a year younger.
It can only be the Lord's doing.
I am super grateful.
God kept me in the middle of the storm, the tears, the madness, the frustrations of the time and pulled me out of the valley and is setting my feet of higher grounds. A year ago, only suicide made sense to me but I'm here still standing and my perfect God still gave me a perfect reason to celebrate another perfect birthday! Thank you my darling Kabiyesi!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!
waoh so we ar birthday mate,Hbd to us may we celebrate more of it on earth wit all our heart desire fulfilledin jesus name
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 3:20pm On Jul 27, 2016
jazzyjazz:
My sister me sef follow wonder o! As he kukuma no touch my tips, na it I no complain. Na look him just look am
it's routine for your doctor to ask to see your nepple during examination! This is to check the colour of the areola and it's size, I think it's to see if your body is responding properly to changes Pregnancy hormones does in preparedness for the baby's arrival! It should be black or very darker than the rest skin tone.

They don't touch it! I was examined by a woman and she didn't touch it just asked me to bring out my boobi and it was only once throughout Pregnancy.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 3:24pm On Jul 27, 2016
nifeseun:

Okay sis, thanks.. it's just so annoying wen I just left the toilet like an hr ago or less n I want to pee again cos I drink lots of water... thanks kiss
You never even start to pee sef. ..when you enter 3rd trimester, you go hear am.... grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2016
Go to youtube, in the search bar type "how to make peppered snails". You will see a lot of options and the fact that it's video makes it better

Liftedhands:
thanks mama I'm searching nairaland food section.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2016
Really? Okay then.

Liftedhands:
it's routine for your doctor to ask to see your nepple during examination! This is to check the colour of the areola and it's size, I think it's to see if your body is responding properly to changes Pregnancy hormones does in preparedness for the baby's arrival! It should be black or very darker than the rest skin tone.

They don't touch it! I was examined by a woman and she didn't touch it just asked me to bring out my boobi and it was only once throughout Pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 3:41pm On Jul 27, 2016
BritneyStacy:

Omo, see money shocked shocked shocked shocked. About 5pieces of the big ones you have there is 5h in my place oooo angry sad. Please use it well ooo. Don't really know how that peppered snail is prepared ooo. I just use mine in fresh fish soups and okro soup. Check online, food blogs if you can find recipe there
Mama you are lucky, i saw 10 pieces of the very big ones for #4500. Aswear my craving fly because the leg no run.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 3:41pm On Jul 27, 2016
That moment when your page refreshes when you're almost done with your bulk mention...

*wipes tear*
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 3:44pm On Jul 27, 2016
phundek:

Wat year did u finish from uniben.i graduated 2010,faculty of mgt sci.

2009, Law grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 3:46pm On Jul 27, 2016
Liftedhands:

Never heard of this routine bobby check in my life oh! I know some Drs will conduct a breast examination to check for lumps or irregularities like the one done during a check for cancer and the likes. But this checking of nipp.le.........

Hian!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunni29(f): 3:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
Evacroft:

Abeg no jump am pass.

6packs abi?
It will finish before then sef especially if you have a poop ninja for LO grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
babythug:

Never heard of this routine bobby check in my life oh! I know some Drs will conduct a breast examination to check for lumps or irregularities like the one done during a check for cancer and the likes. But this checking of nipp.le.........

Hian!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked
lolz at my hospital it is, and my babycenter app! Mentioned it too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarbuns(f): 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
I was just watching on all the pages pass me by, here it goes:

2005: Finished Sec school in Warri
2010: Graduated from Uniben cc Mitchy Phundek et al. (2 years Hall 2, 1 year Hall 1,1 year Ekosodin)
2014: Met one guy in a bus
2015: Married the guy
2016: Will meet my LO in December

Please help me I'm craving pork e for make sense for Egusi peppersoup. Abeg is it safe for pregger ladies to eat packaged pork bought from Shoprite or Dominoes?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2016
jazzyjazz:
Go to youtube, in the search bar type "how to make peppered snails". You will see a lot of options and the fact that it's video makes it better

thanks mama I do search nairaland Taya! Mbok but how do I play YouTube videos? Each time I run my YouTube app it doesn't open any videos! Just keeps scanning embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2016
Uniben peeps, we are now many o. High five sugarbuns, marionclaire, soonest, phundek, janix2.

mymoneygrows, i hope uve the visited to hospital to get checked? Pls update us.

esof1, what's up with you sis? Did you finally find time to get to the hospital?

enkaydewdrop, raptor2, fortius, hope you mamas are doing fine? How are your babies? The vigilante really hook una sha. Don't worry, soon we'll finally have small time for ourselves.

tyconcepts, i didnt visit any makeup school o. I was addicted to youtube videos and i followed makeup artists on Instagram. My number one mentor is ThatIgboChick. Its so easy to follow her tutorials. So its possible to learn every yourself. The fastest way to learn is to practice as often as possible.

Liftedhands, only you chop 5 plots yesterday. Now, only you get full bucket of snail. Abeg can i stop by to pick some snails? I always pass your area. I love snails like crazy. *salivating*

Omojudy, ure right. Business is the way forward in this economy.

@Gaily04, thanks for the correction sis. Vigilante is doing my head in these days.

@onyxgem10, its been corrected. Hope ure fine now sis?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2016
Do u use an android or bb?

Liftedhands:
thanks mama I do search nairaland Taya! Mbok but how do I play YouTube videos? Each time I run my YouTube app it doesn't open any videos! Just keeps scanning embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phundek(f): 4:12pm On Jul 27, 2016
Infact we don really plenty oh.hope we go plenty reach september mamas.

Ekosodin from diploma to year 3 den stayed at in town aduwawa year 4.
Sugarbuns we graduated same year.good to hear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 4:28pm On Jul 27, 2016
Fortius:
av typed my bs 4timez on dis annoyin 18thcentury fone nd it kips deletin wen i want to edit,anyway mamas pls bear wt me,wil use dh laptop to post 2nyt,av bn d one bathing Bae sinc we r bck frm hospital,mum wil cum tmao so av bn busy nd thanks 4 ur prayers nd luv.MO LOYAL!

Waiting patiently to read your birth story. Weldone mama, God is your strength. My regards to Little princess.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 4:35pm On Jul 27, 2016
Fortius:
av typed my bs 4timez on dis annoyin 18thcentury fone nd it kips deletin wen i want to edit,anyway mamas pls bear wt me,wil use dh laptop to post 2nyt,av bn d one bathing Bae sinc we r bck frm hospital,mum wil cum tmao so av bn busy nd thanks 4 ur prayers nd luv.MO LOYAL!

Awwww. No wonder! Pele.

Its tough handling a newborn alone. My mum is leaving on Monday and i'm already crying inside.

Cant wait to read your 2hrs labor BS grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 4:36pm On Jul 27, 2016
jazzyjazz:
Do u use an android or bb?

android.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 4:41pm On Jul 27, 2016
Liftedhands:

Nne Ekene save your data from youtube, here's copy and paste

It is so easy to prepare
Peppered Snails. All the hard
work goes to cleaning the
snails, once you are done with
that, the rest of the preparation
is very easy.
Ingredients for Peppered Snails
I used:
10 medium snails
4 habanero peppers (or to
your taste)
5 plum tomatoes
1 onion
1 big stock cube
1 cooking spoon vegetable
oil
Salt (to taste)
For serving:
1 onion
Tool you'll need: toothpicks for
serving.
Notes about the ingredients
1. Be careful about the quantity
of seasoning you add to
snails. They can easily get
over-seasoned and taste
salty because due to the
texture of the meat, it does
not absorb much of the
seasoning.
2. You can skip the tomatoes
and use only habanero
peppers. But you will need
lots of peppers to make
enough stew for the snails,
that means the Peppered
Snails will be too spicy hot
and all you can taste is the
pepper. Not good.
Before you make Peppered
Snails
1. Break the shells of the snails
and clean the snail slime.
2. Cut half of the first onion into
big chunks. Cut the other half
into tiny pieces.
3. Cut the habanero peppers
(scotch bonnet) into tiny
pieces.
4. Remove the seeds from the
tomatoes and cut them into
thin slices.
Making the Peppered Snails
1. Put the cleaned snails in a
pot and pour water to cover
them.
2. Add the stock cube and the
chunks of onion. I use
chunks of onion when I
want to season with onions
without having pieces of
onions in what I am cooking.
3. Cover and start cooking on
medium heat. While cooking,
top up the water when
necessary so it does not
burn.
4. Put the sliced tomatoes,
pepper and onions in
another pot and start
cooking on medium heat.
The aim is to steam them till
they are soft. Stir from time
to time so it does not burn.
5. After 30 minutes, the snails
should be well cooked.
Remember to top up the
water as you cook them.
Note that the tongue of the
snails are still crunchy even
when the snails are done.
6. Remove the chunks of onion
from the snails. Increase the
heat to high and stir
constantly till all the
remaining liquid in the pot is
absorbed. You don't want to
lose any flavour by pouring
away the snail stock. Set it
aside.
7. When the water dries from
the pepper, tomatoes and
onions, add the vegetable oil
and fry for about 5 minutes.
Stir continuously so it does
not stick to the pot.
8. Add salt and stir very well.
9. Add the cooked snail. Stir
very well and add more salt if
necessary.
0. That's it! Leave to cool down
a bit, insert toothpicks and
serve with onions.
If you are entertaining guests
or having dinner with the
family, serve it as a side dish to
Fried Plantains or Jollof Rice.
You can also serve them with a
chilled drink.

When you are done cooking pls send mine.
No be for this kind Buhari time person dey talk thank you for mouth, hungry for belle. Lemme buy 1liter chilled bottle coke down. TIA

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by marionclaire: 4:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
Congrats Fortius. God bless your LO
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 4:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
Evacroft:

Abeg no jump am pass.

They are right, it will finish before then. Those things run out quickly especially in the first few months.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Evacroft: 4:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
mitchyy:

For the past 4 weeks i've used almost 200 wipes. Just do the math.
It depends on how often you change your baby's diaper sha.
Thanks maam,really helped.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2023) (2024) (2025) (2026) (2027) (2028) (2029) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.