Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2032) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8151322 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2029) (2030) (2031) (2032) (2033) (2034) (2035) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 12:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
Oh my!!!

So sorry mztyqal. What a horrible experience. You will have cause to smile again.

#Sad cry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rukkington(f): 12:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
So sorry @mztyqal, Pls take heart. God will grant u double for your trouble. Affliction will not rise d second time.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dexterush(f): 12:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
mztyqal:
Why is life so mean?.

This brought tears to my eyes,am so sorry for your loss mama,I pray the Holy Spirit comfort you,and our God that sees all will give you multiples. Pele my dear

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
So sorry dear.
I pray that gives u double for your trouble in Jesus name, Amen.
It is well and pls take care of urself.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dexterush(f): 12:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
Bisoye82:
My special blessings @3 months. Oyindamola and Jaiyeoba. kiss kiss

Wow see cuties of life kiss kiss kissthat guys is already a boss,love his pose.

Mompurity2,kisses to your cuties kiss kiss,I know its not easy,but pls try and rest so you don't break down,and ginger your motherinlaw to come sharperly make person pikin no come peff.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amhappy(f): 12:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
I greet all mamas on this forum. Congrats to all who has delivered. God keep all pregnant mothers and our LOs.
Please medical mamas and mum who has had post partum hemorrhage I need your help. I have done two mvas for retained products. Went for scan and they saw small product plus fluid remaining,my breast milk still not flowing well. I was given misoprostol since last night,still no contraction. I'm at home watching myself. My last experience on Tuesday is horrible. The bleeding was huge. I will not die,I will live to testify and raise my children. Sabi mamas pls help kaffy4bill,lovinam,

Mztygal sweetheart you are alive and will overcome

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 12:13pm On Jul 28, 2016
Mztygal may God comfort and console you, Remilekun n Ayomide will be with you soon
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SisiNini(f): 12:13pm On Jul 28, 2016
mztyqal:
Why is life so mean?

In everything, I give God thanks and I know he will give me double for my trouble.

This is so disheartening... May God give you double blessings to replace your loss... Amen...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cheeketo(f): 12:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
[quote author=mztyqal post=47962766]Why is life so mean?
My world crashed before my eyes. I can't go on anymore. I lost the only thing keeping me sane. My baby. My Akorede Oluwasemilore.
]
soo sorry mama, i can imagine what you are going through, but am glad u have faith that God will give u double for your trouble, its ok to cry so you can heal, May God console you and be with you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nazablossom(f): 12:19pm On Jul 28, 2016
@mztyqal i am so so sorry for your loss,it's only God that will console you and restore your joy. it is well with you.
@juliebest nice bs and i thanj God for saving your family, indeed akachukwu di ya.
@ mompurity2, you are really trying taking care of twins all by yourself. they look yummy,i tap onto them for my second missionary journey. @ fortius, i can see my cute dIL,she is adorable.
phwee!!! cuties everywhere, i no fit mention again baby don wake.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
Had goosebumps on my body while reading this. Who am I to question you Lord, you gave her this baby for a reason and also took it for a reason. Please I beg you, I call on you wipe away her tears. You did it for Hannah, did it for Sarah. You're a miracle working God, I don't know her in person but you always answer when we call upon you with faith. Please wipe away her tears Lord, please bless her womb again, I beg you Lord.

Its well mztyqal, everything happens for a reason, wipe your tears my dear. E-hugs

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
ozycy:

Real play play baby kiss

Lolz, thanks dear

mompurity2:
see yummy cheeks ooooooooo kiss kiss kiss kiss

Lolz, thanks mummy purity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nifeseun(f): 12:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
[quote author=mztyqal post=47962766
In everything, I give God thanks and I know he will give me double for my trouble.[/quote]

Hmmmmm... my heart just bleeds after reading this, I so dont like bad news, God... pls, sis take heart, God that does wonders will give u a double miracle, all will be well.. pls , strong..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BellaElla(f): 12:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
Mztyqal your experience broke my heart. It is horrible. I can't imagine how you feel right now. May God replace your son with multiple births. Take heart.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happytemi: 12:44pm On Jul 28, 2016
mztyqal

Its so sad but one thing I know is that soon and very soon, the Lord will shine his face upon you and cause you to smile such that your joy will be doubled. Grief and heal fast. May God give you the strength to carry on.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 12:44pm On Jul 28, 2016
mamadsquare:
@dexterush
Whoever didn't stay in New Hall at any time didn't get the full Unilag experience. grin

Yes o. I was in MTH in 100L and 200L. Then stayed in Moremi from 300L - 500L. New Hall was fun o but also too rough and dirty Lol. After 200L, DH (bf then) introduced me to his aunty, DSA's secretary and she was helping me get Moremi from then on.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 12:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
Mompurity2 pele dear, you need to be strong for your boys. I can't even imagine how stressed you are now, but do remember all the wahala of TTC days....that should send depression away.

Mztygal your post is heartbreaking. I pray God consoles you and your family at this time and give you cause to smile again.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 12:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
@mztygal, may God console you with double for your loss, Amen!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
Mztygal I'm so so sorry for your loss. May God console you and your family, affliction shall not rise the 2nd time! And the Lord shall restore all you have lost in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 1:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
I am deeply sorry for your loss. the almighty God will give you double for your trouble.

its okay to cry.

may God console your family and may he bless your womb with multiples

take heart my sister

mztyqal:
Why is life so mean?
My world crashed before my eyes. I can't go on anymore. I lost the only thing keeping me sane. My baby. My Akorede Oluwasemilore.

In everything, I give God thanks and I know he will give me double for my trouble.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mati4christ: 1:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
esof1 gud to hear from u..... Kisses to lo. @ mztygal sorry for ur loss only God cn comfort u dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mum2bsoon: 1:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
mztyqal:

So sorry 4 ur loss dear, the Lord will replace ds loss wt triple 4 u n u shall nt cast ur young again. The Holy Spirit will comfort u n ur dh ds trying prd. It is well wt u.
Lord, let dre b no more loss. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
Prettyhurts:
Had goosebumps on my body while reading this. Who am[b] I to question you Lord, you gave her this baby for a reason and also took it for a reason. [/b]Please wipe away her tears Lord, please bless her womb again, I beg you Lord.

Its well mztyqal, everything happens for a reason, wipe your tears my dear. E-hugs
God doesn't take away innocent babies from their parents please. .... cry cry cry cry God doesn't rob us of joy!! Satan does that....God would be too insensitive to do that...God rather looks for opportunities to replace our losses and that is why we pray to him to replace our losses

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 1:13pm On Jul 28, 2016
feddy27:

No wahala. I will deliver to you. Whatsapp me
ur contact plzz.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 1:18pm On Jul 28, 2016
mompurity2:
ur contact plzz.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 1:19pm On Jul 28, 2016
Amhappy:
I greet all mamas on this forum. Congrats to all who has delivered. God keep all pregnant mothers and our LOs.
Please medical mamas and mum who has had post partum hemorrhage I need your help. I have done two mvas for retained products. Went for scan and they saw small product plus fluid remaining,my breast milk still not flowing well. I was given misoprostol since last night,still no contraction. I'm at home watching myself. My last experience on Tuesday is horrible. The bleeding was huge. I will not die,I will live to testify and raise my children. Sabi mamas pls help kaffy4bill,lovinam,

e
Please which hospital are you using? ?? Why are they taking too much time to remove the retained products? I am not comfortable with the way they are slowing about it....you need to be in good health for your baby! !
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 1:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
Mztyqal, it is well. God will give u double for the Loss, in no time u will rejoice.

@sugah, my trigger buddy before before cheesy cheesy. It is well. I can't complain, lai lai. God who gave me dis cuties, has also given me d strength to cater for them.

@nazabloosom, Amen. So shall it be for you.

@ma'am Ozycy, Amen. 9 years time?! Hmmmm..... Oya na, So shall it be for you too tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 1:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
mztyqal,
My heart bleeds cry cry

Be strong and be of good courage! You shall smile again *hugs*

My prayers are with you and your family. I pray the Holy Spirit comforts you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyife(f): 1:24pm On Jul 28, 2016
mztygal so sorry for your loss...may God comfort you and give you double for your trouble. pls take heart.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarbuns(f): 1:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
mztyqal,

Sorry for your loss.

I pray that God gives you the strength to move past this, your joy shall be complete again.
Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HerteEnUke26(f): 1:30pm On Jul 28, 2016
mztyqal, not sure of the moniker, God sure has a reason for this, if only u can see why it happened then u may replace you tears with praise
A compensation is on the way dear, whom u will carry to term and nurture yourself, take heart darling

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 28, 2016
@Mztyqal, it is well. You will smile again and again.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2029) (2030) (2031) (2032) (2033) (2034) (2035) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.