Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,580 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2033) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8202558 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2030) (2031) (2032) (2033) (2034) (2035) (2036) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 1:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
mztyqal:
Why is life so mean?
My world crashed before my eyes. I can't go on anymore.
In everything, I give God thanks and I know he will give me double for my trouble.
cry cry cry cry cry So sorry for your loss. I shivered reading your post... but your strength is admirable! !! Cry when you need to ease up!! You will definitely hold a child of your own sooner than you think....
Let the Doc explain what exactly was responsible for the loss to avoid a repeat.
Quick recovery to you!
Take heart please. ..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pintoxx(m): 1:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
goldenruby:
shocked make them just add 200naira, sell am 2k undecided. The highest I have paid for L.A is 800naira. I buy at balogun market lagos island.

Thanx ma,will luk 4 a way of getting it from balogun since u say it's nt d fake.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
@Ahnie and Pintoxx and Fortius thank you they are fine. We bless God. God bless you and yours.

@imoge, thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HerteEnUke26(f): 1:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
Also, please make sure to ask what led to the loss from the doctors, so you can avoid it in your next pregnancy, all is well

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by marionclaire: 1:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
Mztyqal..... May God console you and your family in this trying time. May HE give you double for your trouble.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
suzy:

my dear no blame me . just want to feel it. how does it feel at 1st so i will no when it comes plssssssssssss dont laugh at me is my 1st preg. i dont no the sex yet when can i no d sex tru scan ?
You will recognize it once it starts!!! Lik some one poking you from inside your womb. You can check sex from 20 weeks if your baby cooperates. ...enjoy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
BritneyStacy:

God doesn't take away innocent babies from their parents please. .... cry cry cry cry God doesn't rob us of joy!! Satan does that....God would be too insensitive to do that...God rather looks for opportunities to replace our losses and that is why we pray to him to replace our losses

Tooh, like I wrote dear who am I to question God?? Things happen for a reason.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by christybabe(f): 1:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
@ myztyqal, I can imagine the pain you are going through and am so sorry for your loss. God is still a miracle worker he will surprise you. cheers.

Nice Bs @ fortius, olatebony and juliebest.. May they continue to be blessings to ur families..

I think I will drop my Bs too. Easy delivery to other July mama's,
August mama's should get ready oo.. God is ur strength.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 1:44pm On Jul 28, 2016
myztyqal am so sorry for ur loss dear
God will give u another one in no time
just be strong, affliction shall not rise a second time amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luscioustrish(f): 1:44pm On Jul 28, 2016
Mztygal all I know is you're coming back here this same year to announce that you're carrying twins...shame to the devil angry

We've been happy n celebrating for weeks now with no sad story,d devil just decided to try one of us cos I'm sure it's not God's plan..I dey laff u cos na twin boys the woman go born tongue
Radarada undecided

Just angry with this news.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pintoxx(m): 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
SURYSuri:
An Abusite saying hello to you guys, 2008 graduate.

Wwelcome ,gud 2 meet u Abusite .

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by okeoghene4real(f): 1:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
So sorry for your lost @ myztygal. God will in His infinite mercy gives you double for your trouble
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by XX01(f): 1:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
mitchyy:

I didn't do anything. My baby was big due to genes. Everyone in my family are tall and big so my baby obviously took after them. No matter how much i watched my diet, it didnt slow down his weight.
I was 37weeks when i gave birth and he was 3.1kg but scan said 3.5kg.

If you're really worried then cut down on carbs, and eat food in smaller portions.

But don't let it bother you. Enjoy your pregnancy! smiley

It's what I pray for. I want to deliver at 37/38 weeks and I want him to be at least 3.5kg. I eat now like no man's business. But my tummy is still very small. Don't know his weight yet.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
baby duby @4months

my sugar crush!!!!!

I can't stop loving u my little boo

sayoddy come and see baby duby

Ramcie c ur ds birthday mate

24 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
mztyqal dear,as I was reading I was shedding tears 4u n his innocence.. God wil speedily wipe ur tears n grant u plenty smiles(children). D bible says dat our children wil round about our table,pls hold on to dat word ok.
It z well wit ur soul n ur home.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
mompurity2:

@sugah, my trigger buddy before before cheesy cheesy. It is well. I can't complain, lai lai. God who gave me dis cuties, has also given me d strength to cater for them.
That's the spirit!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pintoxx(m): 1:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
limsycutey:

Thanks jare my EDD buddy, we full ground grin. My prayer now is to not port to September, I want to have my baby in August! I have my September and October all planned out. But at the end of the day, let God's will be done. smiley

My dear with dis kain EDD,anything can fit happen o,but am seriously praying nt 2 port 2 as av calculated dat by December loo should b 4months n strong enof 4d festive period.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
sweetlady4real:

@Britneystacy, trust you are doing fine now. Lo has been head down for over a month now and I do walk almost everyday. People in my area know me as waka waka preggie. I don't think I can kpekus now o cause my vagina hurts, I feel sharp pains there some times, the pressure is too

@DD2. mummy, daddy and senior sis can't wait to meet you, please come. We are 38 weeks + 3 days today.

#augustmamaforsupernaturalvbacdelivery
Your vagina hurting is caused by head down position of baby....I experience it too days I go for walks. ...Infact the pains makes walking back home a difficult task...but you can ignore the pains winkand kpekus because of your target...
God has Got us tho....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pintoxx(m): 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
limsycutey:

Thanks jare my EDD buddy, we full ground grin. My prayer now is to not port to September, I want to have my baby in August! I have my September and October all planned out. But at the end of the day, let God's will be done. smiley

My dear with dis kain EDD,anything can fit happen o,but am seriously praying nt 2 port 2 as av calculated dat by December loo should b 4months n strong enof 4d festive period,but if porting still happen,we go still thank God.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
Mztyqal,so sorry for your loss. may God give you double for this. pls stay strong.

thanks to those that shared their bs.

see cuties everywhere. mothers una dey try wella. jisike!

remaining july mamas,safest delivery.

Liftedhands,pls give me some snail ooo,i know if i prepare this one for dh,that money he promised me will fall into labour immediately and will be delivered into my hands sharply.lol

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
mompurity2:
Chei! Mamas, The Lord has been my strength, indeed. Mumcy has come and gone; as par civil servant tinz. MIL is yet to come. Av been takin care of myslf and my baby angels alone. I pray I dnt breakdwn with depression soon.

Wishing d remaining july mamas easy delivery. And my August mamas easy peasy delivery.

See cuties kiss kiss
Babe you need help ooo..!!! shocked shocked shocked Can Mum arrange house help for you? You can't do this alone without help and not break down oo. ..One baby without help is enough work! How much more twins + hubby! You ma sef , you need some one to care for you embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
May God strengthen you !
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pintoxx(m): 2:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
BritneyStacy:

30th August EDD.... embarassed I don't want to loose you people to September ooo...Tell baby to come before EDD

Bin petting baby 2 kom august o,no worry u no go loose us.Hows ur body,hop dat evil fever has vamused ?Get well dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chili89: 2:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
@mztyqal may God console you dear and give u double for your loss. Pls be strong
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
mztyqal...sori sis am seriously speechless ryt now,may
aGod console u very soon,i do read ur diary nd felt inspired by ur story bt i knw u wil get ur bamitale soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 2:13pm On Jul 28, 2016
Fortius:
MY EAZYPEAZY BS...am typing wt one hand so bear wt d errors,

,,this isn't a fake story,i had a 35mins labor for my lucas nd had less dan 2hrs for my UNCONDITIONALLY BAE,so it happen nd i aint d only woman,so kini big deal.pls manage cuz i dey carry bae as am typing dis,may d Lord make it easy for all of u my e-sisters.back to vigilante mode,bae will show up for thread cuties nxtweek[bows out].

Congratulations once again! thanks for sharing. You are undoubtedly among the few mama's who naturally have swift labour!!! Thank God for you...Bae is sooo o fair and cute!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
thanks eyin maami for ur show of luv nd i cant wait to rejoice wt all waddling mamas soon.
mumi towerofgrace infct i wish u r nearby i wil respectfully accept any help ryt now.am exhausted nd mama don postpone her cumin til tmrw

baby chizara nd d twinnies are soooooo. luvly.may God provide for us to gv dem good upbringing in Jesus name

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
@" mztyqal, so sorry for dat, may God bless u richly with triplet in ur next journey, u Wil soon testify, d Lords healing hands shall manifest soon for all to see.

It's well with ur soul.

Congrats juliebest, Akachukwu di ya oooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
sugah:

Please send it to suuggaahh@gmail.com

Where is he based?

Done!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamadsquare: 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2016
@limsycutey so you were doing 'i know somebody' abi, VC must hear. Me sef had to 'know somebody' so I got bedspace throughout. Glad to meet you here.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
Prettyhurts:

Never mind another girl will come, diamond go soon get bae.
ok ooo # wipes tears

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 2:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
I am baby Favour,reporting for threadcuties.
cc:mummy lovinam

34 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
Fortius:
ginababy pls weneva u feed him d formular mak sure he is takin enuf water to avoid constipation nd for d rumblin.it might b trapped gas its ur choice if u want to formular fed him thru d nyt bt pls water is important,abt d poop i tink its normal cuz of d formular unless he cries in agony then dia s nid for check up..abeg no mind my errors o..na d fone wey i dey use.kisses to him.

Tnx a bunch.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2030) (2031) (2032) (2033) (2034) (2035) (2036) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.