Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,529 members, 7,847,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:40 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2054) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8230737 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2051) (2052) (2053) (2054) (2055) (2056) (2057) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:55pm On Jul 30, 2016
chizeal:
Birth alert birth alert.

I rejoice with u Enejeta!!!!

I humbly wish to announce to all d mama's in d house, particularly d July mama's, dat ur very team mate

Enejeta jst delivered a bouncing baby boy weighing 3.2kg dis evening.

Praise God it ended in praise. She said iIshld announce on her behalf.

Takes a bow....

Congrats 2u @Enejeta.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 9:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
@realdentist, I have the book SUPERNATURAL CHILDBIRTH
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
Liftedhands:
Iffffffy and ifyjp and eminya and shawrygal and many more Mia mamas wetin hapun nah? Hope you ladies are good sha?

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 9:18pm On Jul 30, 2016
Proudmom38....God bless our dear Chairman. May he continue to grow in strength and love.

Abeg bless us with his pic kiss kiss kiss

ahnie:

Hian oniovo eveh na!
I wee jex close my eyes and eat it.
@lifte.dhands...i once ate snail in my unclez compound wen i was a teen...coman see eczema whey tattoo for my body.
@tyconcepts sorry for the EVICTION.

I can't just understand tradition tho'. I once ate rabbit that is forbidden by my dad's family and mehnnnn if you see the unnamed rashes that crowded my back ehnnnnn undecided

IphyB:
@liftedhands, tyconcepts and other mamas that love t-bag, I de suspect una o.
His part fascinates me, am always curious to know what he does next, but I don't like him, his character in PB is bad bad.
NB: bellick makes me laugh sha, scofield is bae, me love Sucre, would av been my man crush if not that he is ug** lol.

T-bag role is spicy...That nigga can do bad all by himself tongue He always up to something with an active 6th sense.

Officer Bellick is a clown.... tongue

Sucre is too naive to be rugged but I like him.

Scofield is too intelligent for his own good wink The boy is bae.... Sadly he is gay.

You guys should go watch ..... How to get away with murder...... And thank me later wink

Liftedhands:

Iya mofe I luff you too ! Team t-bag.

kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 9:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
Iffffffy:
This really came at a time I needed it, had uterine evacuation done yesterday, blood was just gushing out of me, I was scared, used more than 16pads before I could get myself to hospital, it was horrific. I bless God cuz they said some people would have passed out with such amount of blood.
Oh Lord cry Hows the bleeding now? So sorry for your loss mama! May God heal you and replenish you sis.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2016
@tyconcepts thanks maam n Amen 2d prayer. My fone is bad,will try upload a pix 2mor.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Janix2: 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2016
Hello people,pls$ just thought I shld ask,can a woman get pregnant with one tube even though the blocked tube is the one with the active ovary and the other open one with the passive ovary?
I need your two cents on dis,TIA
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
Iffffffy:
This really came at a time I needed it, had uterine evacuation done yesterday, blood was just gushing out of me, I was scared, used more than 16pads before I could get myself to hospital, it was horrific. I bless God cuz they said some people would have passed out with such amount of blood.

Sorry abt dis sis. May d Lord replenish u n give u double 4 ur trouble.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babylove01: 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2016
Iffffffy:
So sorry mama please do take care of yourself and rest well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2016
Omojudy:

You win. I give up. I settle for him

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
stephmiracle:
Hi house, am a first time mum who is due by October. this is my first time in the house. Hope am welcomed

U re welcome.Have a stressfree 9months.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IphyB(f): 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
proudmom38,happy birthday to baby wealth, may God bless him with good health, prosperity and happiness.
welcom@stephmiracle
iffffffy, glad you are fine now, may the almighty replenish that which you lost.
Congrats to the mama that put to bed, I don forget d name o
@tyconcepts been seeing that advert, I go try watch dt film.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mignone(f): 9:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
mitchyy:

I'm fine dear. Just this peppery sensation at the site. How's my inlaw? Hope ure feeding her well? Those chubby cheeks must not deflate.

Mum has started backing Hansel too o, especially he is crying for no reason. But i dont have the liver to back him yet.

#TeamJuly Repping
I doubt if u shd try dt yet sis. wait till ur incision site heals properly. cheers!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:45pm On Jul 30, 2016
@vickilafab I sight u ooo,longest time.how is u n urs?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
IphyB:
proudmom38,happy birthday to baby wealth, may God bless him with good health, prosperity and happiness.
welcom@stephmiracle
iffffffy, glad you are fine now, may the almighty replenish that which you lost.
Congrats to the mama that put to bed, I don forget d name o
@tyconcepts been seeing that advert, I go try watch dt film.

Amen. Thanks mam,
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 10:00pm On Jul 30, 2016
Congrats to enejeta. Quick recovery to you and may your lo add more joy to your home.
Iffffffy sorry for your loss. Hope you are stronger now. May the Lord replenish that which you have lost soonest. E-hugs dear sister.
So many pages to read back. Let me quickly do that. Good evening house.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 10:01pm On Jul 30, 2016
Emerald22:

For real?
yes o! Dunno why undecided

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ijelex: 10:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
Hello mummies, I've been peeping for a while, love you all like crazy, I've learnt so much here and would want to register officially. We are 15weeks+,team Jan, Edd 19,5th pregnancy, 3rd missionary journey. Stay blessed

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
Ijelex:
Hello mummies, I've been peeping for a while, love you all like crazy, I've learnt so much here and would want to register officially. We are 15weeks+,team Jan, Edd 19,5th pregnancy, 3rd missionary journey. Stay blessed
Welcome mama! Enjoy your stay and have a stress free journey.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ijelex: 10:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
Hello mummies, I've been peeping for a while, love you all like crazy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
Ijelex:

Welcome n happy bumping.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 10:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
Ijelex:
Welcome Ijelex.....good to have you here. Feel free to make your contributions here and share your experiences too...happy bumping
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sennystudio: 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2016
Congrat to enejeta, e-hug to the baby.

@ ijelex you are welcome to team Jan, may u carry to term IJN.

To all d mama's here make una weldone with una talk talk u, una try ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 10:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
mitchyy:

Run far away from potash o. It did me strong thing in 2nd trimester and its part of what induced labor for me

Mbok, does dat mean dat I can't have my isi ewu or nkwobi? Seriously craving for it ooooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
Ijelex:
Hello mummies, I've been peeping for a while, love you all like crazy
Welcome mama, as a former pepper, you are already very familiar with everything going on in here and you already know what to do first. Flow with US dear.

Iffffffy, thank GOD your are better now. Sorry for your loss. Do pop in more often so we will always know how you are doing.

Liftedhands so you didn't bath hot warra after birth? shocked you dey try ooo, cold water Ke I can't
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ijelex: 10:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
sennystudio:
Congrat to enejeta, e-hug to the baby. @ ijelex you are welcome to team Jan, may u carry to term IJN. To all d mama's here make una weldone with una talk talk u, una try ooo
Amen. Tnx teamie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ijelex: 10:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
BritneyStacy:

Welcome Ijelex.....good to have you here. Feel free to make your contributions here and share your experiences to
...happy bumping

Tnx dearie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ijelex: 10:49pm On Jul 30, 2016
Liftedhands:
Welcome mama! Enjoy your stay and have a stress free journey.

Tnx you nne ekene

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ijelex: 10:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
proudmom38:

Welcome n happy bumping.
Tnx sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 10:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
Iffffy so sorry for what u went tru. there shall b no more loss in ur life IJN
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 11:05pm On Jul 30, 2016
Yes o!! No more nkwobi, Isi ewu or abacha for now, cos potash is one of d main ingredients used to make it.

peggygee:

Mbok, does dat mean dat I can't have my isi ewu or nkwobi? Seriously craving for it ooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (2051) (2052) (2053) (2054) (2055) (2056) (2057) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.