Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2093) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8150107 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 6:57pm On Aug 05, 2016
Unic1 and mydreams25 welcome and enjoy your stay!

Team April 2017 don land o! it's only lacasera and gala we want as dues wink if you give us dollars we won't mind sha grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bulunton(f): 7:00pm On Aug 05, 2016
Unic1:
good afternoon mamas. sry av been MIA. phone wahala. pls I really need help. jst found out am pregnant and also tested positive to malaria. the doctor prescribed quinine and clindamycin capsules. pls are these safe in first trimester? I am jst scared pf taking dem and the malaria is weighing on me. pls help
My gynae also prescribed quinine tablet in first trimester.although I was asked to use a tablet twice a day.the effect was so strong an I couldn't go past the second day.its safe though.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 7:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
Babythug congrats mama! Kisses to your lo kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Unic1: 7:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
bulunton:

My gynae also prescribed quinine tablet in first trimester.although I was asked to use a tablet twice a day.the effect was so strong an I couldn't go past the second day.its safe though.
Thank you maam bulunton
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 7:13pm On Aug 05, 2016
ebony13:

Sophie is cute for days mehn! @ozycy thumbs up
Thanks dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kemesty(f): 7:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
Congrats Babythug. He will be a source of unending joy to you and your family. I can understand the labour nor be here things. Thanks to God for a safe delivery.
Madam Suzy, have you confirmed from scan if you are not carrying multiples cos this belle i am seeing so..... if it keeps on like this , na 7kg baby.
Team January, how are we? 18 weeks now but not showing so much. Looks like a ' chop belleful' belle. Feeling flutters already. I can't wait for next scan to check sex of baby.
I thank God so far, never knew i will still go on with this pregnancy despite the initial wahala.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Malizzy(f): 7:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
Babythug congrats on d arrival of ur LO,he will always be a source of joy to u.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 7:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
mompurity2:
who knows where I can get fairly used car seat??
Do ensure you check the expiry date on the base of the car seat... usually 6yrs from production date.
Make sure the car seat hasn't been in an accident.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 7:43pm On Aug 05, 2016
Babythug congrats on the birth of your son.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 7:44pm On Aug 05, 2016
Suzy do you have fibroids? It might explain the pain you were having and your big bump.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumjb(f): 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2016
congrats @ babythug , may your lo always be a blessing to your family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 7:57pm On Aug 05, 2016
At cheeketo, d way d price increase is alarming oo, frm 33k for VD dat we were told on d day iIregistered is now , To 45K, today, changes, ND it applies to someone iIk w dat delivered today. k pls did dey tell u dat u Wil.b given some hospital stuffs?? Although mine is general at Isolo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suzy(f): 7:58pm On Aug 05, 2016
sugah:
Suzy do you have fibroids? It might explain the pain you were having and your big bump.
. my dear I don't no abt dat. doing scan in my next ANC will ask and confirm.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 7:58pm On Aug 05, 2016
Congrats dear babythug, may d Lord bless u nd ur lo, hapi delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElDeeVee(m): 7:59pm On Aug 05, 2016
PresVA:
Want to know how they balance work and life.. how working there is like for a mother..
oya, now you know..you must provide answer oo angry

Well, I can only answer for 1 of the 4.

Errmmm are you planning to come in

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jaysmama(f): 8:10pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hi everyone am new to the forum. I hope am welcome. Have enjoyed reading so many birth stories. I have been pregnant 5 times but have two sons. I have been through it all miscarried at 11,25 and 27 weeks. I have a history of hbp and cervical issues. I am 16 weeks now on my last missionary journey managing hbp and i also have a cerclage that was done a week ago. I am available to answer any questions particularly as per my experience with cerclage as my last son was born at 37weeks 4 days with me managing a cerclage
Wish every mama the best no situation is too tough be positive and put God first.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2016
jaysmama:
Hi everyone am new to the forum. I hope am welcome. Have enjoyed reading so many birth stories. I have been pregnant 5 times but have two sons. I have been through it all miscarried at 11,25 and 27 weeks. I have a history of hbp and cervical issues. I am 16 weeks now on my last missionary journey managing hbp and i also have a cerclage that was done a week ago. I am available to answer any questions particularly as per my experience with cerclage as my last son was born at 37weeks 4 days with me managing a cerclage
Wish every mama the best no situation is too tough be positive and put God first.

jaysmama u're welcome. my doc also recommended a cerclage for me. to be put in at 14,weeks. is it painful? did u do it under GA or LA? do u hv to be on bed rest all tru d rest of d pregnancy?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebony13: 8:25pm On Aug 05, 2016
Welcome unic1, jaysmama and mydreams25. Happy bumping

Congratulations babythug! Welcome to your little cutie kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 8:30pm On Aug 05, 2016
ozycy:

Hope say dem seize those docs license angry angry angry
Them dey contemplate prison sentence join self. The matter dey court.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nifeseun(f): 8:33pm On Aug 05, 2016
suzy:
see our bump at 19weeks+ I dey fear dis my belle. how will it be when is 7 or 8months. abeg reason am

Looks cute, urs isn't big o, if u see mine ehn, u will tink am six mnts gone n we re just 18wks + 3...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lala4sure: 8:46pm On Aug 05, 2016
babythug:
To God be the glory!

My little one arrived last night about 2am ish or so......

He's so cute! cheesy

The labour pain...... hmmmmm nor be here!

Will be back to share the story soon

August mamas dropping it like it hawt#

Congratulations dear. God bless you and your Lo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jaysmama(f): 8:48pm On Aug 05, 2016
realdentist:

jaysmama u're welcome. my doc also recommended a cerclage for me. to be put in at 14,weeks. is it painful? did u do it under GA or LA? do u hv to be on bed rest all tru d rest of d pregnancy?
it is not painful the first was done under LA at 14 wks and i was on bed rest till 28 weeks the 2nd done at 15 wks under GA my doctor didnt ask me to go on bedrest but i decided to on my own . Once am 28 wks which is the age of viability i will get back to moderate activities. The procedure is not painful but you get on and off cramps after particularly if you do too much. I am on my bed 24 7 except i am going to the bathroom. My hubby helps with cooking and household stuff.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Harmless1: 8:50pm On Aug 05, 2016
Babythug congrats. May his coming add more blessing to ur family.
Jaysmama u r welcome nd happy bumping

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2016
tyconcepts:

Can we collect Sophie tongue wink Or is she taken?
Oh why am I just seeing this? All this dollar for US grin.
Am a 21st century mum tongue I don't give out my Daughter before she's ripe for the real deal. When the time comes United president Mofe will struggle with his mates for Sophie wink tongue

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 9:00pm On Aug 05, 2016
cassieluv:

Pls mama's dat r in abuja nd hv taken rota nd pcv vaccine for their babies I need hlp o pls...
Pls hw mch did u pay nd which hospital? I hear it's cheaper in some places bt dnt knw hw tru...pls hlp
15k in federal staff hospital gwarimpa late last year, dunno if the price hv changed now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lala4sure: 9:02pm On Aug 05, 2016
suzy:
see our bump at 19weeks+ I dey fear dis my belle. how will it be when is 7 or 8months. abeg reason am

Babe this bump is super for 19 weeks + lollll. Omg that was my bump size at about 38-40weeks during my last pregnancy last year and I pray this one doesn't get too big jorr,although people carried rumor that I bought a baby as a result of my hidden bump hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 9:27pm On Aug 05, 2016
JUMAYIN:
where are u based? I got 1 here in ijebuode,at a very cheaper rate and its very clean,its even a chicco car seat.
I'm in ph
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Unic1: 9:27pm On Aug 05, 2016
Liftedhands:
Unic1 and mydreams25 welcome and enjoy your stay!

Team April 2017 don land o! it's only lacasera and gala we want as dues wink if you give us dollars we won't mind sha grin
thank u ma. I have truck load of lacasera and gala. dt is not a problem. pls do you also have an idea on the use of quinine tablet in first trimester
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2016
lala4sure:
Hello everyone,e
Welcome back, enjoy your pregnancy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 9:39pm On Aug 05, 2016
Maureensylvia and prettyhurts am enjoying your convo

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 9:54pm On Aug 05, 2016
jaysmama:
Hello ma. Tell me more about the reason for your last cerclage, was there a threat, and how did the pregnancy go after the cerclage. Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 9:58pm On Aug 05, 2016
To dear Kaffy4bill

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.