Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,850 members, 7,813,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8134258 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) (2120) (2121) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dexterush(f): 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

::::dexterush, how far? How did it go?
No forget to do pt next two weeks oh...
#SafePeriod...
cheesy tongue

Madam abeg comot for my case oh,God pass you tongue,for the report sha,my jajaina still dey under repairs,iyabetajos tutorials is for the strong minded with iron jajiana.
No reason bfp for my side again oh else I tell my boy to invite six of their friends for you,you go just born sixtuplet ,after all you don't collect plenty baby dust. Am strictly team December 2020 cool

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dexterush(f): 4:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
chizeal:
Hahaha, laughing in English, mama dexterush, Pele ooo. Hapi repairs to u nd ur jajania. It is healed already for anoda one tonite.

Wow, singing... Tonite is ur night... Tonight is ur night..... shocked kiss
Tonight ke,even DH sef no go get the strength,cos am sure he used like seven days strength on me yesterday

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 10, 2016
zaynie:

Abeg who want gas o!!!!
cheesy wayo, 419, 19-19, yahoo yahoo tongue
if na dollars now, u go folo back door. we nogo hear from you or see your breaklight again.
We no want ya gas abeg...chop am if u like.
we r only interested in the money & dollars. Then maybe the iphones grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dexterush(f): 5:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
Ehen before I forget

Congratulation to itissetteled3,I pray your testimony be permanent in Jesus name,many more babies to come.

Congrat to folamee,happy bumping dear

Mam zaynie biko I won't mind that gas oh

Mam liftedhands, baby Ekene deserves all the name jare,me self go add kelechi to the list grin

Happy waddling to the Waddlers,you shall all waddle in good health to the favour room and bring forth your bundle of joy.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 5:08pm On Aug 10, 2016
dexterush:

iyabetajos tutorials is for the strong minded with iron jajiana

shocked grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 5:08pm On Aug 10, 2016
Itissettled3:
God be praised.

He has given me joy unspeakable .

Mamas my story has changed. Kindly welcome me to the pregnancy thread.

I will submit my dues later mama zaynie, I want to specially order my gala from republic of Benin. I hear say their own dey sweet pass.

Congrats Sis, so happy for you, ur joy ll be permanent ijn.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Basit002(m): 5:15pm On Aug 10, 2016
You all can read more about health and relationship on my blog @ www.healthblow.ml

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
dexterush:

Ehn enkay, I dodge am, am just recovering sef,I no see road since morning, I no know say DH don mean me,see me thinking I would finish him,the guy wan woundjure me. Iyabetajos you try oh,am closing my ministry for repairs.

shebi na ontop my twins head wey u & DH dey dey kolombi unasefs abi !
una abandon dem for one side go dey dance kerewa like dragons wey Sisqo just unleash abi!
ok...kontinu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ijelex: 5:37pm On Aug 10, 2016
Make una abeg answer me nw abi na because I never pay my dues.

Container of the iPhone never clear for wharf, when it does each will definitely get one from me

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dexterush(f): 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2016
CovenantBabies:

shebi na ontop my twins head wey u & DH dey dey kolombi unasefs abi !
una abandon dem for one side go dey dance kerewa like dragons wey Sisqo just unleash abi!
ok...kontinu

Lolz ;DDno mind those boys,they didn't even disturb last night,e be like say DH bribe them. The dance self pass kerewa tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dexterush(f): 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2016
Ijelex:
Make una abeg answer me nw abi na because I never pay my dues.

Container of the iPhone never clear for wharf, when it does each will definitely get one from me

Sorry make I answer you,you can go for avent,that's wat I use and I love it.

For the second question, both of them are good,it depends on what works for you,for me I use electric like once or twice a week,the other days I use milton. I hope this helps
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Florena(f): 5:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
So I'm in a party, and LO as not stopped kicking since I got here, shocked shocked d music dey sweet ham!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 5:54pm On Aug 10, 2016
Ijelex:
Good day mama's please can someone give be a brand of bottle sterilizer that is good and pocket friendly. Which is advisable please the cold water sterilizer or electric. Thanks in anticipation Please don't read and pass.

Congrats to itssettled3 and all the newbies you will will carry to term in Jesus name. Amen.

Liftedhands that your cake got me lol

Personally, I prefer electric. In 5-6 minutes, everything is sterilised.

I do not like the way sterilising tablets/liquid smell. I also do not like the way they leave bottles, et al "slimy".

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 5:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
nifeseun:

@ cheeketo no minD our cappo jare
@ Sixx av been online o, as I no get click I they my own lane they reaD up jeje but I still luv u anyway kiss av starteD ANC since, Done only 1 scan 4 now at 9weeks, Don't know lo sex yet, starteD feeling lo movement like 4 weeks ago, my Dr Didn't believe me cos am a ftm. it gets stronger this Days, sometimes I jump up cos of the suDDen movement kiss EDD is jan3 but praying to port to Dec o, grin.... av not bought anytin o n my bump ehn undecided u will tink am 6mnts gone, though am chubby... thanks 4 the roll call #teamDec/jan#
Hmm babe am suspecting ejima 4 u o or na commander-in-chief u carry dere o, movement lyk 4 weeks ago? Pples bodies are differnt sha, wish u n baby a HnH nine months. Luv u too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 5:57pm On Aug 10, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

One night in the hospital... shocked
Sex in one week... shocked shocked
Did you give birth abroad?

Biko, if you gave birth in naija, please tell us the name of the hospital oh... Me I like this kain one...
I'm 7weeks post partum and still feel some pain in my abdomen and incision site...

Didn't you feel any pain while you were "at it?"

I didn't feel any pain. Guess that's because of the sex style we adopted.

It's normal to feel some degree of pain and tenderness 7 weeks post Partum. Don't forget that CS is a major surgery (even though doctors down play it ) and they've cut through layers of tissue, fat and muscle and then stiched it all back.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fvine: 5:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
My Igbo sisters, please is Abacha safe in Pregnancy? Just wondering. Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 6:04pm On Aug 10, 2016
Kittana:
Sixx, I'm not ready to go either oo. Anxious to meet LO, but anyone wey God want. My pregnancy time-wise, is very different from other teamies', because by ultrasound, I'm still 14weeks ish (LMP;15wks), when I read others yarning 17 abi 18, so definitely no hint of a bump yet, no ANC yet and no kicks either....Just my washboard flat stomach and endlessly calculating how many more weeks to hit the 20week mark, when I suspect I just must have a real bump.

Mspat, ndo...
Heeey, dnt worry dear sometimes scan is nt always accurate besides its jst a one week difference am sure baby will catch up. Plus u hv plenty of tym 2 feel movement n hv bump.I felt mine first at week 16, am now on week 17 plus bloating dunno weda 2 count it as bump. U are gud dear no worries.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2016
Fvine:
Dey say akanwu n ngu is unsafe during pregnancy because of d potassium compound in dem bt av neva cared 2 knw d effects, tho I avoid it. Sometimes I do cheat n eat abacha, n many preggy women still lick nzu which NAFDAC personally condemned because of d Potassium content.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 6:26pm On Aug 10, 2016
Towerofgrace:

Yes oo pop anything popable, oti oo, ciroc bawo? na breeze milk + milo grin we go pop kikikikikik. no let Bae hear make she no vex for me.

Hmm Adorablewifey, i trust you. you no dey carry last. bum bum and breaze flip for u

I so much love your spirit mama..... very soon you will announce your BFP kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 6:27pm On Aug 10, 2016
Mzora:
@sixx my able cappo, thanks for the roll call..I haven't registered for ANC yet...I feel faint movements and I have a small bump already..16wks1day today.All thanks to God...
#team January for supernatural delivery#
Woow exactly like me, just entered week 17 yestday, u lucky u hv a bump already. Bin expecting a sizeable bump because I want 2 showcase it at me n DH birthday thanksgiving in church at d end of d month, lol. U knw I was ttc, js 2 shame d devil. I think God knws beta sha.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2016
cheeketo:

see captain come do her job after i declared her AWOL yestday, me we don register since, she dey welcome me like new mama, anyway i cannot vex for my captain. me na only 1 scan i don do at 9+ weeks, i don register for ANC last week, i feel fetal movement like someone is tapping me from inside, just mild sha, me dont know if i av bump o, i sha know my belle don increase and my fitted shirt and top don tight me, me too can piss for africa, i know my office pple go dey wonder wetin i dey always find for tiolet. me cant wait for dis belle to show so i wont have to queue for BRT, will just go to the front straight. am still spiting o, especially when this hunger pangs strike every 2 hrs.
*Smiling sheepishly* Ok u gingered me sha...but d fact dt u gave mama Zaynie all d goodies, doesn't mean I knw of it oo (odas tke note). So na 2day u officially register. Av been reading ur posts sha ur symptoms are very similar 2 mine. It is well dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2016
Flodel:
My able cappo I dey ooo no myd me I dey always lazy to type alwaz peeping. I don get bump o n feelin lo's movement maybe cos I be second tym mum.
Lucky u. But try n be coming in once a while 2 say hi 2 us ur e sisters. We miss u.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 6:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
Fvine:
If you are making the abacha yourself, or you have any say in the making, just don't use potash. I think the rest of the ingredients are safe.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tippex(f): 6:46pm On Aug 10, 2016
Hello Mama's,

Today was my 33weeks appointment and I can't even explain how grateful I am to God for bringing me this far. Everything went well at my appointment and the pains from the degenerating fibroid has greatly reduced to the glory of God.

How are my fellow September mama's doing? I am really trusting God that my baby doesn't cross over to October cos my Edd is Borderline.

Wish everyone a smooth and safe delivery.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
Imagine! I'm having a wound breakdown again. The middle of my incision has opened up and the sore is red.

Please, experienced mamas and mamas that have undergone a CS, what do you think could be the cause of this?
I clean it regularly with cotton wool and spirit, i dont do anything strenuous, and i took all my meds.

I'm far away from my hospital, else i would have gone der asap.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 7:12pm On Aug 10, 2016
mitchyy:
Imagine! I'm having a wound breakdown again. The middle of my incision has opened up and the sore is red.

Please, experienced mamas and mamas that have undergone a CS, what do you think could be the cause of this?
I clean it regularly with cotton wool and spirit, i dont do anything strenuous, and i took all my meds.

I'm far away from my hospital, else i would have gone der asap.

Skin type!
Infection!
Type of suture!
Expertise of d doctor in suturing!
Sorry dear. I doubt it's infection. If it were you wil be in pains. Pls keep cleaning. If there further breakdown, you may need to get it checked out. Doo! E go still heal, you hear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytee(f): 7:12pm On Aug 10, 2016
Omojudy:

Ok oh where u dey based. Hope say Na Lagos make the clique strong well.
my dear, i dey far to lagos but our E-clique go stronger wella grin

Congratz folamee,wish u a H&H 9month

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytee(f): 7:16pm On Aug 10, 2016
dexterush:

Madam abeg comot for my case oh,God pass you tongue,for the report sha,my jajaina still dey under repairs,iyabetajos tutorials is for the strong minded with iron jajiana.
No reason bfp for my side again oh else I tell my boy to invite six of their friends for you,you go just born sixtuplet ,after all you don't collect plenty baby dust. Am strictly team December 2020 cool
dexterush and iyabetajos eku kpekusing ooo,una go soon hear the result grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2016
soonest:

Skin type!
Infection!
Type of suture!
Expertise of d doctor in suturing!
Sorry dear. I doubt it's infection. If it were you wil be in pains. Pls keep cleaning. If there further breakdown, you may need to get it checked out. Doo! E go still heal, you hear.

Okay. Thanks ma

I'm just surprised that the incision that has healed and completely covered is now open again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Unic1: 7:31pm On Aug 10, 2016
folamee:
yay! yay! yay?
am so grateful to the Almighty God...
its a big fat positive (bfp), am team April 2017
mama zaynie am coming with one trailer filled with cooking gas for my dues. pls accept it with joy
Congratulations folamee wishing you a healthy pregnancy. welcome to our blessed team April
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dexterush(f): 7:37pm On Aug 10, 2016
[quote author=mitchyy post=48368377]Imagine! I'm having a wound breakdown again. The middle of my incision has opened up and the sore is red.

I'm far away from my hospital, else i would have gone der asap.[/quote
Hmmm did one is serious,did you allow water touch it? And wat kind of suture did you do.
Pele dear,I can imagine ,pls don't move around too much and try to get to the hospital so it doesn't get infected . but before then you can try covering it up with cotton wool and plaster to avoid infection.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dexterush(f): 7:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
Mummytee:
dexterush and iyabetajos eku kpekusing ooo,una go soon hear the result grin grin grin

Lol,I dash iysbetajos my own result join her own :DD,she fit go born 4

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) (2120) (2121) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.