Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8200826 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2132) (2133) (2134) (2135) (2136) (2137) (2138) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 9:12am On Aug 12, 2016
mitchyy:

LASTma, welcome back grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy... cheesy cheesy cheesy... cheesy cheesy cheesy...

Go jare...

Have you gone to the hospital?
How's the wound now?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 9:29am On Aug 12, 2016
Haa! na drug matter now? grin
better get used to it o, cos u still have a long way to go...lol. But the drugs aint so big in size na, so u fit 'close eye' de swallow am.

suzy:

Lolz very funny. Am not worried again sef. Am just here taking my drugs dat i wish i av other means of doing it without it going tru my mouth cos am getting tried. Am never a drug person. I go tru out the year without drugs. Thanks for having me in mind.
My next worry is on the drugs. Hope u see sumtin about it to encourage me.

luv u grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 9:34am On Aug 12, 2016
sugah:

E be like say your lochia don stop, dis wan wey you wan chook hand for dia grin grin grin
Calm down, she deleted the posts. And she actually initially asked for 'general' permission before posting them.

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki!!!
Issorait!!!

How are you and Ayomide doing?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamadsquare: 9:34am On Aug 12, 2016
Iomoge2 & Britneystacy , how I love cats. When I told my mom I would love to own cats she started thinking I might be possessed.

When I told hubby, he looked at me like"is this one ok".

My roommates back in school sef used to say I behave like cats cos i like to cuddle (no homo o!). For instance, if someone comes to join me on my bed, I will just pull the duvet over both if us and snuggle and the other person will be like "e gbami ke".

Unfortunately, my dh doesn't understand cuddle, its either it becomes the real deal or just leave him alone. We have a dog but I still don't like it as much as I would a cat.

Ehm Ehm Ehm, another pet I would love to own is a snake lipsrsealed non poisonous o, have you ever seen those colourful ones with beautiful eyes awwww so pretty.........nah God go deliver me ontop this one.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 9:36am On Aug 12, 2016
olubankemi:
@Primark I must commend you for being courteous.

Ahaahah@Enkay, you razzz oo, chooking hand for werin?

Nyash...
tongue tongue tongue
I'm not razz jor... grin
My head is not just correct sometimes...
Like on a very sunny day... grin grin grin

Don't mind me Primark!!! I did not, and wee not chook hand inside my nyash again...
I just read and saw that you asked for permission and took the posts down... I didn't even know you're one of us...
No vex for me... cry

Let me raise nyash for you instead...

***raises nyash for Primark...

Oya chip kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dexterush(f): 9:42am On Aug 12, 2016
mamadsquare:
Iomoge2 & Britneystacy , how I love cats. When I told my mom I would love to own cats she started thinking I might be possessed.

My roommates back in school sef used to say I behave like cats cos i like to cuddle (no homo o!). For instance, if someone comes to join me on my bed, I will just pull the duvet over both if us and snuggle and the other person will be like "e gbami ke".

Unfortunately, my dh doesn't understand cuddle, its either it becomes the real deal or just leave him alone. We have a dog but I still don't like it as much as I would a cat.

Ehm Ehm Ehm, another pet I would love to own is a snake lipsrsealed non poisonous o, have you ever seen those colourful ones with beautiful eyes awwww so pretty.........nah God go deliver me ontop this one.
Sorry oh sister,but it seems your mum might be right tongue,HAAAA SNAKE,EJO ,*runs out*

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 9:44am On Aug 12, 2016
mitchyy:

Dogs are actually the best! There's a never a dull moment with them.
I had to send my Elmo to be with my kid bro for a while when Hansel arrived, cus i can't keep him outside. And he doesn't like sleeping anywhere else besides the side of our bed.
I miss this dude already. He was my faithful roommate before i got married. My Elmo even understands signs i make with my face.

But both families dragged my ear about him staying in the house when Hansel arrives. Deyve probably heard too many horror stories of dogs biting babies.

Maybe when we move to a bigger apartment, he'll come back sad

Pic: Elmo spying on the vet as he prepares his injections. Elmo hates vets. Lol

Aawww Elmo is so adorable, he's looking at the vet like 'you have come again with your poking and prodding abi' Lol. Most dogs are actually wonderful with babies, very protective even. I've not given up on my dream of owning a dog sha. Will probably get one or two when we move to our own house, most likely golden retrievers, I love them! grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 9:47am On Aug 12, 2016
faithisallihave:
Thank you all for your advice but unfortunately I am alone in this.
My now chicken hearted idiot (no apologies because that's what he is right now) of a husband sees nothing wrong with his cousin breastfeeding his child.
Infact, he was more concerned whether I caused a scene or not.
He just asked "Is that all?"
He just told me not to be angry. And that made me even more angry.
I have decided to talk to my MIL. I don't care what happens after that.
Madam pls don't use that harsh statement to qualify ur husband on public forum. He is ur husband for heaven sake.
God will fight this battle for u and take d baby to d hospital for proper examination and above all pray for ur baby.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 9:49am On Aug 12, 2016
Fortius:
network no gree to post pixx oo...
will try again and again...

enkaydewdrop pls dnt b brokenhearted hope itsnt serious ..

I don't even know... The doctor kept saying I shouldn't worry...
And from experience, I know not to trust these doctors...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 9:50am On Aug 12, 2016
mamadsquare:

Sna wetin!!!!!! shocked Snakes are the most disgusting creatures on earth!!! Creepy crawly disgusting things. I don't even like to see them on TV, I just turn away. Couldn't watch that movie when it came out 'snakes on a plane', the day boredom almost killed and I had nothing else to watch, I said let me just manage, I couldn't get past the first few scenes. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 9:53am On Aug 12, 2016
melly245:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy huuunnn dirty mama Jay close your nose ooo.

Taaaaaaaaaaah...
Shift jor... cheesy

Jay, don't listen to Aunty Melly oh...
Your mama is a clean, born again, woman of God...
tongue

You no Whatsapp me again oh...
cry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amhappy(f): 9:53am On Aug 12, 2016
We missed thread cuties yesterday

Angel of mine saying hi to all mums and daddies in the house

35 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dexterush(f): 9:55am On Aug 12, 2016
Mztyqal how are you Ma,I just remembered you,hope you are good dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dexterush(f): 9:59am On Aug 12, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Jay, don't listen to Aunty Melly oh...
Your mama is a clean, born again, woman of God...
tongue

cry
Ehn,you go fear born again na,na born twice

And no reason that report oh,its not fibroid but fineboy wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 10:00am On Aug 12, 2016
Liftedhands:
Enkaydewdrop sorry love but why wasn't it seen before now? Or did it just appear?

My sister, it was seen at 36 weeks, but they said it was very small, and I wasn't even aware...
Now, it measures 26.5x25.6 cm in diameter...
I dunno what that means...
It wasn't detected in all the scans I did when I was pregnant. I'm just confused...
They're even saying it's the reason I had placenta previa...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 10:03am On Aug 12, 2016
Good morning mamas.How una dey,hope September mamas don dey count days o.Oya lemme talk my mind.So if to say I deactivated my account nobody for ask of me shebi? Not even my captain noticed my absence abi because am not popular here ni? Abi what do I need to do to be popular? Thinking of uploading my sex video so that I can go away for 2hours and come back to meet 100 mentions grin grin grin. In other news am 90% done with shopping, the remaining 10% na washing and ironing though the washing is going on now.My mind is @rest now.But abuja mamas una dey try sha because garki modern market wey I go dem really slaughter my neck,nobody tell make I locate utako market.oya make I continue my reading back.

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 10:08am On Aug 12, 2016
sugah:
Enkaydewdrop...they didn't see the fibroids before now ni? Hope they checked your PCV cos its easy to get anaemic with prolonged UB.

My sister, they didn't check my pcv oh...
They claim the fibroid was there at 36 weeks and It didn't show up in any of my previous scans...
I didn't see the consultant who carried out the surgery... I wanted to ask if he didn't see it during the procedure...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 10:22am On Aug 12, 2016
cutiereborn:
@ mitchyy, I had CS too, and after the stay at the hospital for 5days which they nurses always used cotton wool soaked in ink (gv) to clean (swipe) the incision site once, I was asked to use cotton wool soaked in metholaythed spirit to swipe. After 2weeks, the stitches were remove and I was asked to continue until it healed properly. No bathing properly or rubbing the site though. Luckily enough, I didn't feel any pain at the site when I cleaned it and it healed properly & fast. Right now, the site is barely visible. I guess it depends on the type of stitch and hospital.

Yeah, you're right. I'm sure doctors have their different recommendations.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 10:25am On Aug 12, 2016
faithisallihave:
Thank you all for your advice but unfortunately I am alone in this.
My now chicken hearted idiot (no apologies because that's what he is right now) of a husband sees nothing wrong with his cousin breastfeeding his child.
Infact, he was more concerned whether I caused a scene or not.
He just asked "Is that all?"
He just told me not to be angry. And that made me even more angry.
I have decided to talk to my MIL. I don't care what happens after that.
Please with all due respect abeg I sincerely do not find it funny when women insult their husband especially on social media or anywhere else sef.I understand how u feel but that not with standing mbok mma u took it too far na.Am not in support of what happened sha but my kind of person that over outspokeness worry me and that's why my inlaws like me.if I were you I for just say " Nooooo please I don't like ppl breastfeeding my child o Bc it's not medically adviced or hygienically adviced" just like av started announcing that I hate ppl chewing food and giving my child.And my MIL is very gud @that,even when my SIL will say abeg chew the meat give my pikin I go just tell her Godforbid that I can't, she shud go and pound it if she no wan taste the food. So my dear everything in life needs logic and wisdom,na wetin marriage don teach me be that o.Maybe God did not want your husband to react, who knows weda e for turn another tin. No call your idiot again what if he stumbles on this ur post??

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phelgmatic: 10:28am On Aug 12, 2016
mama faithisallihave don para o. Abeg no para for dh again. Men! Wetin we dey reason no be wetin them they reason. Now that you know he's not on your side concerning the issue, please follow mama zaynie's advice. It is well. You child will be fine as surely as God lives.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 12, 2016
limsycutey...na choppin tins oo..werin consign me wt pets..dh go dey do d cuddling,snuggling nd stuffgrin
hwdy mam.

tipsyjules...hw u dey bt nobody dey ask afta me too,na me dey ask afta peeps here na...no wori na everyday i go dey mention ur moniker now.i don vex.

morning mamas.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 10:42am On Aug 12, 2016
dexterush:

Ehn,you go fear born again na,na born twice

And no reason that report oh,its not fibroid but fineboy wink

Amen, in Jesus Name...
Thanks sis...
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamadsquare: 10:43am On Aug 12, 2016
@limsycutey & dexterush abeg nor mind me. Me sef don talk am say na only God fit do the deliverance. kikikikiki.
People go just run comot from where I dey say I don turn "Sakobi".

Too much of natgeowild don dey worry me!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 12, 2016
serendipityF:
Lol, you ehn grin plz bring back my bae's pic embarassed

tonguegrin...seriously bn postin bt network no gree very annoying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 10:46am On Aug 12, 2016
mitchyy:
So i missed the dog gist sha... grin

LASTma...
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 10:50am On Aug 12, 2016
serendipityF:

hahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahah, see me rolling on d floor laffing, mama ekene u wont kee someborri wt all dis ya comics

Na wetin come my mind be that o grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 10:53am On Aug 12, 2016
mamadsquare:
Io

Especially the ones with yellow glittering skin.

My favourite now is the green one that flies from one tree to the other. Amazing creations!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 10:55am On Aug 12, 2016
I've not seen my team members... I don't wanna be class captain... So I no wan announce my team grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 11:01am On Aug 12, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

LASTma...
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

*farts on her face*

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 12, 2016
Cotem2011, Tipsyjules, Presva. Sorry, I ll delete it when I'm no longer angry.
He just annoyed me the way he answered me.
Make una no vex.
I'm not a diplomatic person. I don't know how to choose my words when I'm angry. So I have learnt to keep quiet when I'm angry and address the issue when I'm calmer.
I followed Mama Zaynie's advice. It turns out my MIL wasn't even aware.
She ll talk to the breastfeeding culprit.
Thanks all.

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 11:02am On Aug 12, 2016
UmmTwins2:
My personal person Itissettled3 u'r highly n honorably welcome o, thank God for His blessing n it shall be permanent inshaAllaah. Ameen. Plenty Congrats. cheesy
Iomoge2 n JUMAYIN, my November mamas hw d go dey go o? All is well n will end well by God's grace. I'm a November baby so make una pamper our cuties well o; yels,we November babies r known for cuteness cool grin
All d rest mamas too, wishing everyone smooth sailing n safe landing inshaAllaah
my sister we r doing fine o,how is my lil boy doing n Dh? I miss u,do quick n join us here, so u go be may 2017 captain.kikikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikiiiiiii

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 11:08am On Aug 12, 2016
mamadsquare:

Ehm Ehm Ehm, another pet I would love to own is a snake lipsrsealed non poisonous o, have you ever seen those colourful ones with beautiful eyes awwww so pretty........nah God go deliver me ontop this one.

I don't mind using this my koboko to start the deliverance shocked snake kwa? You for talk since na, I just killed one last week I for bring am for you cry

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2132) (2133) (2134) (2135) (2136) (2137) (2138) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.