Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8200427 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2133) (2134) (2135) (2136) (2137) (2138) (2139) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 11:09am On Aug 12, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Thanks a lot ma'am...

My blood pressure is still a bit high (130/90), so I was asked to continue the aldomet...

I also complained about the heavy bleeding, so I had to do a scan... They discovered fibroid in my endometrium...

I'm heart broken...
cry

pele dear.

did they tell you the type of fibroid it is? what about the size? what is the location?

i won't worry too much about it. i had the same feeling the first time i was told i had them. as long as they do not affect conception or give you terrible pain, then its more or less a 'see as it goes approach'. i know contraceptives can be prescribed to manage them though but it depends on your doctor's advice. in my case, my doctor was'nt worried about it at all and he proved to be correct as they did not in anyway affect my fertility.

try and get braggs apple cider vinegar and drink it often. it helps with fibroids. i have also heard that blackstrap mollasses works as well but i do not know how to use this. you can check with the mums at the TTC thread.

i am booked for my first post partum scan at the end of the month (on my request) as i am keen to be see where i am with my fibroids - if they've shrunk or disappeared. they've not given me any pain or issues whatsoever (i drink braggs apple cider regularly) but i will like to know what my uterus is like wink

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 11:10am On Aug 12, 2016
iomoge2:

Why is he not feminine na so i can buy the kid.... so fluffy.
I heart this dog.

Funny enough he is even scared of mating. If he sees a dog on heat he runs away. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 12, 2016
mamadsquare...seriously i mean seriously....mak i go chop first..i dey cum...limsycutey u see now...my goat beta pass dis snakey tins na?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 12, 2016
helovesme..u r on point..same wt mine too bt wont mind getting d vinegar too..tnx for d tip..enkay pls dnt worry too much abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 11:15am On Aug 12, 2016
mamadsquare:
Iomoge2 & Britneystacy , how I love cats. When I told my mom I would love to own cats she started thinking I might be possessed.

When I told hubby, he looked at me like"is this one ok".

My roommates back in school sef used to say I behave like cats cos i like to cuddle (no homo o!). For instance, if someone comes to join me on my bed, I will just pull the duvet over both if us and snuggle and the other person will be like "e gbami ke".

Unfortunately, my dh doesn't understand cuddle, its either it becomes the real deal or just leave him alone. We have a dog but I still don't like it as much as I would a cat.

Ehm Ehm Ehm, another pet I would love to own is a snake lipsrsealed non poisonous o, have you ever seen those colourful ones with beautiful eyes awwww so pretty.........nah God go deliver me ontop this one.

It beats me how some people dont understand cuddle or play... just try rubbish play with dh or be extra nice.... u will just see kondo....lmao.

i had a friends brother eho loved snakes, frogs, tadpoles n all them slimmy things...
I ran o.
Kikikikikikikiki

Kant shout.
He goes souting for em o.
To make matters worse, nigga schooled in poland n had the time n environment to love his things. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 11:18am On Aug 12, 2016
firsttymum:
I've not seen my team members... I don't wanna be class captain... So I no wan announce my team grin
So this fear still dey your body? grin grin abeg announce o! Your teammates dey plenty.

Mitchyy you sef snake? shocked una thank you for confession now I know which mamas house to avoid lipsrsealed

Tipsyjules the mama whose moniker reminds me of ogogoro sorry dear we didnt mean to! Hows you and munchkin doing?

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 11:28am On Aug 12, 2016
BritneyStacy:

Did you say 2hours and 15 mins shocked shocked shocked. We're you already in Labour or the whole process from insertion of IV lasted 2hrs only ?
I wasn't in labor at all.the whole process from inducing to baby arrival was 2hrs 15min.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 11:28am On Aug 12, 2016
Egbami o.
From the clinic now
Bp 137/74
Isnt that high angry sad angry angry lipsrsealed

Me that used to vomit carrots n cucumber. .. na juicing get me now niyen.

Chio
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 11:30am On Aug 12, 2016
@ zaynie.... e b lik so o.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 11:34am On Aug 12, 2016
missmalachi:
@ zaynie.... e b lik so o.
Congrats then! kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 11:34am On Aug 12, 2016
Simababe and sugah I see you people....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 11:36am On Aug 12, 2016
iomoge2:
Egbami o.
From the clinic now
Bp 137/74
Isnt that high angry sad angry angry lipsrsealed

Me that used to vomit carrots n cucumber. .. na juicing get me now niyen.

Chio
it's not... Hian except u r scared cos of systolic even at that it's okay... U can reduce salt

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 11:36am On Aug 12, 2016
Liftedhands Ehen na... Kikikikikikikikiki
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 11:37am On Aug 12, 2016
mitchyy:

Funny enough he is even scared of mating. If he sees a dog on heat he runs away. Lol
Elmo is cute!
But it seems he is gay grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 11:39am On Aug 12, 2016
Enkaydewdrop... mine is 97*78mm. Thats 9.7 by 7.8cm

Am not worried as its outside.
Just the pains it gives me n nothing more.

Unsulphured blackstrap mollases and apple cedar vinegar. One tbspn each in a cup of warm water every morning n u will share testimony.
You can check. www.earthclinic.com for more info. You can aldo mske the ACV 2 tbspn.

I suspect yours is inside d womb thats why you are bleeding.
Those consultants are wicked. If i must do cs then they must remove it biko.
Most times they say because of blood shortage they do not touch it during cs n would have to open d woman up later just to remove it.

Just try d above way to shrink it.
You can take cayenna pepper in warm water to help with the bleeding n aviod pineapples.
Pele love. But the acv n ubsm works wonders.

Dont worry your self. It didnt stop or disturb Jay. It wont stop or disturb other kids.

Today the matron at the clinic gave me a tip to use n said i should start with the pregnancy to shrink it.
Said its growing too fast n might disturb my immune system angry sad sad sad

She said i should grate coconut, milk it n mix d milk with the coconut water, pour in a bottle. Fetch a cup first thing every morning with prayer, add honey n drink.
That i would be greatful to God. I dont know about this remedy just hearing it for d first time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 11:40am On Aug 12, 2016
Tipsyjules the mama whose moniker reminds me of ogogoro sorry dear we didnt mean to! Hows you and munchkin doing?[/quote]
no be small ogogoro na burukutu grin .i dey o just counting days and @the same time already missing my pregnancy because of the love and attention av bin receiving.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 11:40am On Aug 12, 2016
firsttymum:
Liftedhands Ehen na... Kikikikikikikikiki
The jinx has been broken by ozycy, the new trend seems to be captains porting to the month before theirs.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 11:42am On Aug 12, 2016
firsttymum:
it's not... Hian except u r scared cos of systolic even at that it's okay... U can reduce salt

Kk i would.

I lost 3kg in d last 6 weeks undecided undecided undecided
I guess its kk abi?
I was 101kg at 22weeks, now am 98kg at 28weeks....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 11:49am On Aug 12, 2016
Liftedhands:
Congrats then! kiss

Hahahahah.....it seems u will be my doctor dis morning.what will u tell a woman who missed her period but nt feeling nausea or any symptom?cos datz my case.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 11:52am On Aug 12, 2016
iomoge2:
Ummtwins
grin grin grin
Haf missed u o.
We are pushing o.
Big belle.
Roung ligament pain abi is it right ligament pain. Kikikiki

To stand up from the bed n go to pee is hell
I am thinking of wearing adult diaper sef embarassed embarassed embarassed *God forbid sha*
But thats how severe the pain is.
To even turn for bed na war.

Then heart burn.
Wakes me up from sleep.
Chio.
I just dey smile as I dey read this post bc its the exact thing I told dem on Tuesday that I want to start wearing diapers because getting up from bed no be beans o.My belle no even big sef yet to stand up na war.The annoying one na wen I piss finish wan close door the piss go worry me again.e no easy my sister.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 11:53am On Aug 12, 2016
iomoge2:
Enkaydewdrop... mine is 97*78mm. Thats 9.7 by 7.8cm

Am not worried as its outside.
Just the pains it gives me n nothing more.

Unsulphured blackstrap mollases and apple cedar vinegar. One tbspn each in a cup of warm water every morning n u will share testimony.
You can check health clinic for more info. You can aldo mske tge ACV 2 tbspn.

I suspect yours is inside d womb thats why you are bleeding.
Those consultants are wicked. If i must do cs then they must remove it biko.
Most times they say because of blood shortage they do not touch it during cs n would have to open d woman up later just to remove it.

Just try d above way to shrink it.
You can take cayenna pepper in warm water to help with the bleeding n aviod pineapples.
Pele love. But the acv n ubsm works wonders.

Dont worry your self. It didnt stop or disturb jay. It wont stop or disturb other kids.

Today the matron at the clinic gave me a tip to use n said i dhoukd start with the pregnancy to shrink it.
Said its growing too fast n might disturb my immune system angry sad sad sad

She said i grate coconut, milk it n mix d milk with the coconut water, pour in a bottle. Fetch a cup first thing every morning with prayer, add honey n drink.
That i would be greatful to God. I dont know about this remedy just hearing it for d first time.

quoted for possible future reference.

i used to be very skeptical about fibroids removed druring CS as i have heard many stories on women that died as a result until recently.

a very good friend of mine had both ovarian cysts and fibroids and both were removed during her CS. when she told me i screamed. in her case, the surgery wanst pre-planned. she had an emergency CS and the doctor was already aware based on her hospital notes that she had cysts and fibroids. after opening her up and bringing out the baby, she saw the cysts and fibroids and on the spot, the doctor decided to have them removed.

she however said that the gynaecologist that handled the surgery is one of the best in the field and the other doctors/midwives kept telling her how lucky she was to have the woman around to carry the surgery.

my advice - if you are double sure that the doctor is well learned and experienced, then you can have the two procedures done at the same time. however, if you are not sure, please dont risk it.

in my own case, nothing was mentioned about my fibroids at all during my CS. maybe they didnt see them or it was of no concern to them which is why i am keen to have a scan done. so fingers crossed till the end of this month.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 11:53am On Aug 12, 2016
sugah:

My search criteria when I looking for doctor was, No Nigerian doctor and not where Nigerians flock to. And im unapologetic mehn, its my money and my life involved.
Exactly my dear.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 11:54am On Aug 12, 2016
missmalachi:

Hahahahah.....it seems u will be my doctor dis morning.what will u tell a woman who missed her period but nt feeling nausea or any symptom?cos datz my case.
lolz it mean you are having a baby boy!!!! Kikikikikikikikiki grin cheesy enjoy jare wetin you wan do with moring sickness?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 11:58am On Aug 12, 2016
sugah:

My search criteria when I looking for doctor was, No Nigerian doctor and not where Nigerians flock to. And im unapologetic mehn, its my money and my life involved.

heheheheheh. racist alert grin grin grin

seriously though, i 100% agree with you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by XX01(f): 11:59am On Aug 12, 2016
helovesme:

Lmaoooo.

I resumed "bumping and grinding" a week after my CS. cool grin

Now this is the real deal. And you guys thought I was a pro at 3 weeks? Just 1 week? How about lochia.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 12:02pm On Aug 12, 2016
Fortius:
helovesme..u r on point..same wt mine too bt wont mind getting d vinegar too..tnx for d tip..enkay pls dnt worry too much abeg.

please get it.

that stuff is gooooooooooodddddddd.

i am not a fan of all these herbal remedies but this braggs apple cider vinegar is BAE. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 12:06pm On Aug 12, 2016
XX01:

Now this is the real deal. And you guys thought I was a pro at 3 weeks? Just 1 week? How about lochia.

heheheheheh.

when you are hornyyyy, who thinks about lochia grin grin grin grin
if i hear any mama say ''ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. daz disgusting'' eh, angry angry tongue angry angry

i was more worried about getting pregnant again so quickly. How will i explain to world people that i had another baby 9 months after the first ? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamadsquare: 12:12pm On Aug 12, 2016
@liftedhands yee! E joor ma! Yeee! Yeee! Yeeee! I don laugh tire, its not like I haven't killed snakes too, I've murdered two with another like 3 attempted murders. Its those beautiful ones I really like. The first time I saw a beautiful one I didn't try to kill it.

@iomoge2 my dh no dey understand cuddle o. That your friend's brother own serious o, frog, toad, all reptiles, I no dey that one.

Madam fortius oya come closer *whispers in her ear* be like me and you will love them.

@all sebi u see now, I have a co-lover of snakes in mitchyy grin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BellaElla(f): 12:15pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mamas I greet you all
Special hailing to October mamas, chai in just two months.....
Yoruba mamas abeg is Omotayo a male or female name?
my husband gave me an assignment to find male Yoruba names and submit to him, he will now choose the one he likes
abeg how will an Igbo geah start searching for Yoruba names na?
I just love the name Tayo, but I no wan give my son name wey him go dey shame to answer.
make una hepp me abeg.

as for shopping mata, hmmmm...
I was thinking that 100k will buy everything. lie lie!
I even bought from Ariaria sef,
e no still do
Mamas please is baby wardrobe necessary biko? cant I use like 2 baskets instead.
mamas that have bought are u people using it?
what of baby cot?
I bought the small bed that has net but when people come to see the baby where will I keep him?
I have even started using the baby things sef.
my face wipes finished and I opened one Angels baby wipes to be cleaning make up. the scent is bae cheesy cheesy cheesy
when is the ideal time to start washing babys clothes. is 31 weeks too early?
thanks mamas.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
mitchyy:

Especially the ones with yellow glittering skin.

My favourite now is the green one that flies from one tree to the other. Amazing creations!

You and mamadsquare shu stop this thing na...
Why would someone want a snake as a pet...

Green one that flies from tree to tree... undecided
Watapun?
You wee jus stay and be liking snake

Watapun?

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 12:31pm On Aug 12, 2016
Bellaella not yoruba but me thinks omotayo is unisex.

There's a yoruba name thread on nl I came across some years back you can search for it and get ideas from there or mama fortius and zaynie and helovesme and many mamas here can contribute for you.

The bed with net can be moved about nah! You can just place it in your living room when visitors come and baby will be in it.

You can buy this black horse wardrobe if you are on a low budget it's about 7k or less, it will help you arrange baby clothes for easy identification better than a basket. Other mamas will contribute as well.

100k for a first time mum is barely enough but you can get the very urgent ones now and shop for others later.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 12:35pm On Aug 12, 2016
mitchyy:

*farts on her face*

Fuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmm
Fuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmm
Fuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmm...
Mitchyy, wetin you chop?
Did you have beans, moimoi and pawpaw for breakfast?

Jay, please gimme that spray can air freshener...

Pppppppfffffffff
Pppppppfffffffff
Pppppppfffffffff

Ahnahn
undecided undecided undecided...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2133) (2134) (2135) (2136) (2137) (2138) (2139) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.