Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8150094 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) (2211) (2212) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by osas4g: 10:48pm On Aug 23, 2016
@mgeey pls be strong mama. Double portion for your loss.He is able

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 10:49pm On Aug 23, 2016
HumbledbYGrace:
Missmalachi, keep the faith alive sister, the Lord is your refuge and strength. He shall see everything unto completion in Jesus name. Kisses to Sophia the first when you get home.

Suzzy16! come out and register, what's the peeping for? tongue

Our senior mamas, Titi says hello and greetings, thanks for the mentions and likes, much appreciated. Tuale....

Twogreatnations my dear get help, heed to our able seniors advice here, taking care of the Youngins ain't beans, especially if you have to face housework and hubby too. Many couples drift apart after the kids come, simply because wify no get time for anything anymore except her youngins, but it helps when you have physical and emotional support system around. I cant say much, alot has been said. I know your a wise mum, get on with it, blissful bumping and safe delivery in Jesus name.

Mumide, congratulations, may Lo be the source of all the blessings into your family.

Mrs Alex havent seen DD of late, hows she?

We remain humble and loyal....

Mummy titi...zino z a success!

Hope am the mrs ahlez..cus my husband's name z mr ahlez(known only by madam troublesome dyt and maam tyconcepts!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 10:53pm On Aug 23, 2016
Kawa ta...kar'ki kuka kin ji?Lo has come to stay kin ji...ba abun zan faru ha ka allah ya ce!pls take goodcare of yourself for me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 10:59pm On Aug 23, 2016
Thank you mamas for your prayers and concerns. It has really lifted my spirit. God bless you all. I really appreciate.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 11:02pm On Aug 23, 2016
MGeey:
Thank you mamas for your prayers and concerns. It has really lifted my spirit. God bless you all. I really appreciate.

Sorry for your loss ma'am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 11:02pm On Aug 23, 2016
chubby100:

no u dont need extra mattrass...
meanwhile I said let me just look it up online and see and the least amount I'm seeing on konga and jumia is 35k..hmmm..
how much will it cost to make a cot pls?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pintoxx(m): 11:16pm On Aug 23, 2016
limsycutey:
We are 39 weeks today. Baby is weighing 3.7kg already, estimated to be 4kg by due date, these children plan am? cry . Doctor said he's ready sha, head is engaged and pushing down, the pressure no be here.
I've been dancing (incorporating squats and lunges), eating pineapples (started that today sha), kpekusing and going up and down the staircase. Gonna have my membrane swept tomorrow, I'm trying as much as possible to avoid being induced on my due date which is what will happen if he doesn't come on his own before then.
Other August mamas yet to offload too, how body?

#TeamAugustForsupernaturaldelivery

My Edd buddy,notin much,just so tired dis days,had 1 kind of excruciating lower back pain 2day,tot it was d real deal,had 2 rush n pack my hospital bag after d pain,my sis inlaws a moda of 3 told me dat it's an intro,baby is trying 2let me no d d day is close.Will b seeing my gynae 2morrow sha .Stay calm God will make it easy 4 us weda small,medium or large baby.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 11:18pm On Aug 23, 2016
pintoxx:

My Edd buddy,notin much,just so tired dis days,had 1 kind of excruciating lower back pain 2day,tot it was d real deal,had 2 rush n pack my hospital bag after d pain,my sis inlaws a moda of 3 told me dat it's an intro,baby is trying 2let me no d d day is close.Will b seeing my gynae 2morrow sha .Stay calm God will make it easy 4 us weda small,medium or large baby.

Amen o. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pintoxx(m): 11:20pm On Aug 23, 2016
Mummide:
Amen to all your prayers mamas. God bless u all carry to terms with a successful delivery. Britneystacy how are u doing any news yet? Pintoxx mama, how far with d preparations? D Lord is your strength. ..safe delivery to d rest mamas. Back to vigilante,

My dear,we r gud o,my eye chee chumchin 2day,had 2 rush n pack my hospital tins.Hop our lil cutie is doing fine?Kisses 2 lo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 11:23pm On Aug 23, 2016
Britneystacy, my prayers are with you! It will surely end in praise

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 11:26pm On Aug 23, 2016
The remaining august mamas, hang in there! God's got ur back. We await ur testimony

SerendipityF, my darling teamie kiss tanxs for checkin up on me. I'm doin great. Hw ur side?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chubby100(f): 11:31pm On Aug 23, 2016
realdentist:

meanwhile I said let me just look it up online and see and the least amount I'm seeing on konga and jumia is 35k..hmmm..
how much will it cost to make a cot pls?

dunno how much u need to make a cot oo....i bought my graco pack nd play at westminister in lag...
although i saw US used cot for 20k or thereabout.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kittana: 11:40pm On Aug 23, 2016
Mamas abeg, is it wise to take astymin, astyfer and pregnacare at the same time? These were prescribed by a nurse at my first ANC clinic as per reason I don't fully understand. I don't get to see a doc until next visit and I told her I take pregnacare already. So was this how you took them? I mean, I read the astymin and astyfer both contain iron and folic acid again and I'm sure I've also read somewhere to not take too much iron in pregnancy?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 12:27am On Aug 24, 2016
Mgeey,take heart dear,the Lord will give you double for this.

limsycutey,dont worry,things will work out fine. my membrane was swept on wednes evening,contraction started around after eleven and i gave birth the next day.

wishing you and other august mamas safe delivery.

mismalachi,pls keep your faith alive. your lo shall live.

mummide,congrats on the birth of ur lo.

sixx,happy belated birthday.best wishes!

hwa to one of our mamas here,no vex i no remember the moniker.

liftedhands,tchiwinnie,enkaydewdrop,where una dey oo?

melly245 nwanne m,that pic is so so true.kisses to diamond.

ATC mothers,the Lord is about to do a new thing in your life,He never fails and wont fail.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Whyterose: 12:32am On Aug 24, 2016
To all the wonderful,caring, and compassionate mama's... I can't thank u enough, for the calls and everything,may GOD almighty bless u all. I feel alot lighter now after letting it all out. @soonest,@blessedmum u r d best. God will never let u all dwn in anyway. I may fail 2mention all d monikers correctly, bt u all rock. This is indeed an e family.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 1:27am On Aug 24, 2016
Omewo ya, Jehovah jireh E mewo ya, alpha n omega E mewo ya, O mereya ne ge ya.!!
I am happy to announce that the Lord of lords, the king of kings has done it in my life.

I am a mother!!!!!!!!!

Ayomi ti de! My joy has arrived. My joy is full.
Ayomide made his grand entrance via planned C Section today 23rd August. Mother and baby are doing great.

Team September for sexy borning

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esof1(f): 1:40am On Aug 24, 2016
sugah:
Omewo ya, Jehovah jireh E mewo ya, alpha n omega E mewo ya, O mereya ne ge ya.!!
I am happy to announce that the Lord of lords, the king of kings has done it in my life.

I am a mother!!!!!!!!!

Yaaaaaayyyy. Congrats ma'am. Kisses to baby Ayomide kiss. May he give you reasons to smile always.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 1:47am On Aug 24, 2016
esof1:

Yaaaaaayyyy. Congrats ma'am. Kisses to baby Ayomide kiss. May he give you reasons to smile always.

Amen! Thanks dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Favouredmom(f): 1:53am On Aug 24, 2016
Congrats sugah, God bless your son

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 1:53am On Aug 24, 2016
Favouredmom:
Congrats sugah, God bless your son
Thanks dear, amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytee(f): 1:57am On Aug 24, 2016
sugah:

I am a mother!!!!!!!!!

Ayomide made his grand entrance via planned C Section today 23rd August. Mother and baby are doing great.

Yaayy!,welcome Baby Ayomide, you will always be a source of joy to you parent and generations
Congratz sugah

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AwesomeGodIAv: 2:16am On Aug 24, 2016
@Favouredmom, present ma. The ministry is moving with d strenght of the Lord.

Congrats sugah.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HillyMa: 2:25am On Aug 24, 2016
sugah:

I am a mother!!!!!!!!!

Congrats my able Captain

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 2:25am On Aug 24, 2016
Mummytee:
Yaayy!,welcome Baby Ayomide, you will always be a source of joy to you parent and generations
Congratz sugah

Amen! Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 2:26am On Aug 24, 2016
HillyMa:

Congrats my able Captain
Thanks dear. Easy delivery for you too teamie

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 2:27am On Aug 24, 2016
AwesomeGodIAv:

Congrats sugah.

Thanks dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gandyluv(f): 2:38am On Aug 24, 2016
congrats sugah.may d lord bless n protect him

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumjb(f): 2:42am On Aug 24, 2016
help me praise Allah! my beautiful princess, my diamond, my third love arrived yesterday midnight, weighing 2.8kg . mother and baby doing well am a mother again, Alhamdulilah. Bs coming soon cause am very tired.

Britneystacy my cappo i don born o, easy delivery to u too

GOOD MORNING MAMAS

56 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flodel(f): 2:43am On Aug 24, 2016
@ sugah congratz welcome 2d world baby Ayomide.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 2:43am On Aug 24, 2016
sugah:

I am a mother!!!!!!!!!

Have been waiting for this news captain , am so happy for you. Welcome to the world Ayomide, u're a blessed child ur parents ll know no sorrow over u ijn.

I use you as a point of contact for the remaining waddling mamas, we shall all deliver with ease ijn.There shall be no more loss in our midst ijn.

For Atc mothers, ur womb is blessed ijn. I decree massive porting to this thread ijn.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flodel(f): 2:46am On Aug 24, 2016
Mumjb:
help me praise Allah! my beautiful princess, my diamond, my third love arrived yesterday midnight, weighing 2.8kg . mother and baby doing well am a mother again, Alhamdulilah. Bs coming soon cause am very tired.

GOOD MORNING MAMAS
congrtz maam God bless ur beaautiful princess

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 2:46am On Aug 24, 2016
Mumjb:

GOOD MORNING MAMAS
Congrats Sis, God bless our diamond.
Britneystacy we await your good news too ijn.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) (2211) (2212) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.