Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8149320 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) (2211) (2212) (2213) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esof1(f): 2:51am On Aug 24, 2016
Mumjb:
help me praise Allah! my beautiful princess, my diamond, my third love arrived yesterday midnight, weighing 2.8kg . mother and baby doing well am a mother again, Alhamdulilah. Bs coming soon cause am very tired.

Britneystacy my cappo i don born o, easy delivery to u too

GOOD MORNING MAMAS
Congrats ma. Thank God for safe delivery. God bless your princess

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babylove01: 2:59am On Aug 24, 2016
@sugah congrats on the birth of your Lo may God protect you and yours.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babylove01: 3:00am On Aug 24, 2016
@Mumjb may your Lo bring you endless joy always

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rejoice02: 3:18am On Aug 24, 2016
@Sugah and Mumjb congrats, God will continually bless ur LOs.

@capo iomoge2 we are fine. I tink am team pink but I will check again @32wks. Doctor said most likely team pink.

@d rest of us still waddling God will make it easy for us.

@MGeey it is well wit u. God will bless u with double babies dat wil stay wit u.

@missmalachi hope u are doing well? It is well wit u and Lo.

Teamnovember4supernaturaldelivery.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by loistee: 3:37am On Aug 24, 2016
God has perfected is good work in my life o. I gave birth to a bouncing baby boy yesterday afternoon. Bs later.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rejoice02: 3:44am On Aug 24, 2016
@loistee congrats,to God be d glory. Team August and September dropping it hot.

Mamas does anyone know remedy for insomenia in pregnancy? Is really dealing with me.I don't sleep in the afternoon also.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 3:49am On Aug 24, 2016
Sugah....awwww...
So so happy 4 u
Congratulatons.....
I feel the joy.

You beat infertility hands down.

Congratulations love.
So happy.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 3:50am On Aug 24, 2016
Mumjb congratulations and welcome to your princess.
So happy for the swift delivery.

Commiting other mamas into your hands o God.

Come n grant them easy delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 3:53am On Aug 24, 2016
loistee:
God has perfected is good work in my life o. I gave birth to a bouncing baby boy yesterday afternoon. Bs later.

Congrats maam!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherrymum1: 4:05am On Aug 24, 2016
Sugah! Sugah! Congrats maami...
Kisses to Ayomide. Make him buy chockis for me when he's coming back o.....

Congrats mumjb and loistee, may God keep your LOs and always make u proud of them... God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bisoye82: 4:33am On Aug 24, 2016
sugah:
Omewo ya, Jehovah jireh E mewo ya, alpha n omega E mewo ya, O mereya ne ge ya.!!
I am happy to announce that the Lord of lords, the king of kings has done it in my life.

I am a mother!!!!!!!!!

Ayomi ti de! My joy has arrived. My joy is full.
Ayomide made his grand entrance via planned C Section today 23rd August. Mother and baby are doing great.
Team September for sexy borning
Congratulations.He is blessed and highly favoured in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bisoye82: 4:39am On Aug 24, 2016
Kittana:
Mamas abeg, is it wise to take astymin, astyfer and pregnacare at the same time? These were prescribed by a nurse at my first ANC clinic as per reason I don't fully understand. I don't get to see a doc until next visit and I told her I take pregnacare already. So was this how you took them? I mean, I read the astymin and astyfer both contain iron and folic acid again and I'm sure I've also read somewhere to not take too much iron in pregnancy?
Its not ok to combine all 3 o.astymin is a multivitamins,astyfer is to boost your blood level,pregnacare is a normal prenatal.my Dr asked me to combine astyfer with my pregnacare then because my pcv level was low.
I think you should discuss with your doctor ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jamjam5000(f): 4:46am On Aug 24, 2016
sugah:
Runsaway sorry I can't help you there. Im a solitary person that finds comfort in herself, so as long as I have the basic things I don't get bored easily. Even though my maternity leave started last week, iv been off work and in a foreign land for 7weeks now. Iv being watching tv series, baby shopping, reading about taking care of baby and enjoying my last days of being just a wife.

Hi SUgah,

How is it going. Any contractions yet, you know i'm right behind u o...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jamjam5000(f): 5:06am On Aug 24, 2016
sugah:
Omewo ya, Jehovah jireh E mewo ya, alpha n omega E mewo ya, O mereya ne ge ya.!!
I am happy to announce that the Lord of lords, the king of kings has done it in my life.

I am a mother!!!!!!!!!

Ayomide made his grand entrance via planned C Section today 23rd August. Mother and baby are doing great.

awhhh....peaise God for you sugah. God bless you and the lil one.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dadsonval(f): 5:13am On Aug 24, 2016
loistee:
congratulations! God bless him IJN
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dadsonval(f): 5:18am On Aug 24, 2016
sugah:

I am a mother!!!!!!!!!

congratulations mummy Ayomide!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by serendipityF: 5:21am On Aug 24, 2016
my side is cool mama, thanx

feddy27:
The remaining august mamas, hang in there! God's got ur back. We await ur testimony

SerendipityF, my darling teamie kiss tanxs for checkin up on me. I'm doin great. Hw ur side?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 5:51am On Aug 24, 2016
@sugah, God is greatooo, welcome to the world Ayo. May God bless you richly @mumjb congrat dear, kisses to Diamond @loitee, Congrat dear, kisses to your prince charming. To all the waddling mamas Isaiah chap 66vs 7 to 9 is our portion. To all the ATC mama's God of mercy will wipe all your tears.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 5:51am On Aug 24, 2016
@sugah, God is greatooo, welcome to the world Ayo. May God bless you richly @mumjb congrat dear, kisses to Diamond @loitee, Congrat dear, kisses to your prince charming. To all the waddling mamas Isaiah chap 66vs 7 to 9 is our portion. To all the ATC mama's God of mercy will wipe all your tears.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 5:58am On Aug 24, 2016
@missmalachi, God will take of the situation for you.
@Mgeey, sorry for your loss, He will perfect all that concern you. kiss your little soilder for me...

where is mummy Ekele and madam Zaynie the tax collector make una come oooo

#teamapril4supernaturaldelivery#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 6:01am On Aug 24, 2016
@cherrymum1 how far na, how is lami, please help me call my sister aka liftedhands for me, mbok, I promise to buy yo waterproof ice cearm and fish biscuit. #wink#

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 6:02am On Aug 24, 2016
We bless the name of the Lord!!! Congratulations Sugah, mumjb and loistee, God bless you and your LOs abundantly, we shall only continue to receive good news on this thread in Jesus name. Amen

My capo, Britneystacy, it is settled in Jesus name, we await your good news too!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teal: 6:03am On Aug 24, 2016
My captain yaff born grin grin congratulations @Sugah, God bless Ayomide. May he grow to fulfill his divine purpose on earth.
Congrats @mumjb, thank God for safe delivery.
Congrats @loitee, God bless your LO. Safe and easy delivery to all other waddling mums. It is well with us and our LO in Jesus Name.
Team September...... We are ready!!!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytee(f): 6:04am On Aug 24, 2016
loistee:
Congratz to you and Mumjb,God bless you los Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 6:06am On Aug 24, 2016
zimunachimdi:

limsycutey,dont worry,things will work out fine. my membrane was swept on wednes evening,contraction started around after eleven and i gave birth the next day.

Thanks mama, I pray mine works too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 6:08am On Aug 24, 2016
Na wa o. Birth alerts left, right and center.

Congrats sugah, mumjb and loistee. Thank Jehovah for safe delivery!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 6:10am On Aug 24, 2016
sugah:

I am a mother!!!!!!!!!

Congrats. No more just a wife. Quick recovery and happy vigilante.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Harmless1: 6:13am On Aug 24, 2016
@mumjb, sugah nd loistee congrats mamas. God bless nd protect ur los.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 6:14am On Aug 24, 2016
Mumjb:
help me praise Allah! my beautiful princess, my diamond, my third love arrived yesterday midnight, weighing 2.8kg . mother and baby doing well am a mother again, Alhamdulilah. Bs coming soon cause am very tired.

Britneystacy my cappo i don born o, easy delivery to u too

GOOD MORNING MAMAS
Congrats. Thank God for safe delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 6:16am On Aug 24, 2016
MGeey:
Hello mamas.
How are you and how are you and your husband taking it? Is it your first loss? Do you have any health issue you are treating? E-hugs sis.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 6:18am On Aug 24, 2016
Congrats mumjb and sugah....may ur los bring u joy always

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetestmum: 6:27am On Aug 24, 2016
Congratulations to sugah,mumjb and loistee may Almighty bless them for u. I m so happy for you. Congrats. May God grant us too safe deliveries and healthy and happy children.

kiss#teamAprilforsupernaturaldeliveries# kiss

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) (2211) (2212) (2213) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Babena(f) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.