Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,600 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8124672 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2249) (2250) (2251) (2252) (2253) (2254) (2255) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by serendipityF: 4:12pm On Aug 31, 2016
Darling teamie, u kno I rove u veli veli much kiss but where wr u wen d room was still hot and I was sweatin seriously reading d hot hot comments, u dey enjoy dat tym...Ngwanu, reave me arone let me enjoy my recharge card, dont wori I wee share wt u 2moro wen mummy lipsrsealed and mummy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed starts dia own tongue #dodges.chairs.and.tables #runsaway. Na joke I dey ooo grin

gandyluv:
teamie u try wo..oya transfer my own kum[b][/b]teamie u try wo,,,oya transfer my own kum...there is love in sharing
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bolade005: 4:13pm On Aug 31, 2016
serendipityF:
Kikikikikikiiikii, I no jst perch here for nothing grin I also got rewarded for reading all d epistles and enjoying all the brouhaha tongue(plz dont judge me) undecided na all of us enjoy am tongue
Thanks @daddy bolade005 na me load am

You're welcome, Ma. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 4:15pm On Aug 31, 2016
In fact am great ful for d video, neva watched any before... Both vagina ND Cs, Am so scared of Cs, ND doctor jes dey rant today without bin nice ,ur baby is big without adequate palpation sef. in fact were is d money for it?? I jes dey vexxxxxxxxc

@ Jennifer89 , d website to download MONEY Is..
cry

Anyways tell me ASAP so iIcan download mine , need am pass Buhari,

Let me ask my own question, pls who can teach me how to catch FISH grin.

I hope dis can take out mind off d previous case.

Now wot kind of lesson re we trying to pass on to d newbies?? With our continuous reply to yesterday's issue? Me iIdon tire to read quarrel oo, if iIknew those involved, iIWil jst use gum to seal ur mouth ND use rope tire una hands.

Wot re we gonna discuss today Kpekus

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AwesomeGodIAv: 4:15pm On Aug 31, 2016
Hello from d other side smiley

#Teamdectoremember#

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 4:16pm On Aug 31, 2016
See my answers under your questions...

fearless07:
Good day mums in the house. Congrats to those that have put to birth and safe delivery to waddling mamas.
Please I need answers to some questions ;
1. For those that drink warm water after delivery, how long did you do so?

I did it for two weeks.

2. When can one start wearing a belly binder ( eg girdle) bearing in mind that the individual gave birth via CS.

It depends on how fast your scar heals. The minimum should be 6weeks upwards. I'm starting at 8weeks because I had issues with my incision and it just started healing.

3. If a girdle is not appropriate, what brand of belly binder can one use. TIA

The best is to get a postpartum belt that is suitable for mothers who have undergone a Csection. Dunno if its the same.

CC: liftedhands, mitchyy, soonest, sugah, Fortius and all Sabi mamas.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 4:28pm On Aug 31, 2016
Onegai:

angry You that you used SOOOOO many consonants! Only one vowel!! Finding your moniker was like writing JAMB, even to pronounce it I couldn't tongue
lol
Even this your moniker. since I've been seeing it , I couldn't pronounce it well. I had to look at it with a deeper eye just now to actually see that it is ""1guy" and not "o-n-e-ga "

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fearless07(f): 4:33pm On Aug 31, 2016
mitchyy:
See my answers under your questions...

Thanks mitchyy for your response. This Friday would make it 4 weeks of drinking warm water, would stop then because am tired of taking it. I would also wait till 6 weeks before wearing a belly binder. Thanks once again. Kisses to Hansel.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 4:38pm On Aug 31, 2016
tyconcepts:

Sweetie Mitchyy.....I know my sins are piling ooo but abeg no vex. I can't coman visit a prince without bearing gifts and my pocket is 'Buhari- ED' these past weeks. Na God we dey pray to.

Ozycy baby....How body?? How my babies I miss you small tongue
Body dey kamkpe. Am seriously loosing weight and feeling fly with myself.

But wait ooo, so you and president Mofe haven't gone to see Mitchyy and son since then?, ahhhh this mama is wickend ooo, it's not fair now. Must you carry something while going? Who doesn't know that the economy has been Buharised! Pls endeavour to go and visit mr bwest and her mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gurlnext2u: 4:40pm On Aug 31, 2016
Amen and Amen!!!
Blessedmum:
Team September mamas plz let's come out of our silent mode and shake this thread. We're entering our month in a few hours time.

Dear lord I thank you for bringing me this far and I also thank you in advance for the perfection that is awaiting me next month.

I pray for all pregnant women on this thread we ll all carry to term and deliver safely ijn.

For those who have given birth already, may their children continue to be a blessing to them.

A special prayer for all my Atc sisters , I pray for an outpour of Bfps for them, let there be tremendous porting from there to this thread ijn.

For every one of us who have gone through one pain or the other, let this month be d end of pain in our lives ijn.

Happy New Month to you all in advance.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 4:40pm On Aug 31, 2016
Blessedmum:

Make I give you small job, plz I need video for normal delivery, been trying to get from you tube bt it's telling me one language abt age and subscription. Thanks in advance.

After the cs video posted, there is a normal delivery video.
Although not in english.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gurlnext2u: 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2016
God almighty we thank you for the wonderful gift of life, our families and our unborn
We thank you in advance for a safe delivery
For our ttc mamas, we say thank you because joy has come in the morning.
For our fellow preggy mamas God almighty is your rock. He will strengthen you and encourage you when needed.
We say thank you because you have supplied all our needs according to your riches in glory.
We say thank you because you are GOD, there is NOTHING you cannot do and there is no one like you.
We say thank you for our mamas that have recently delivered, may joy never leave their household in the name of Jesus!
Team September mamas, let us rejoice because the battle has been won already. Praise God!!!
#Teamseptemberforafantasticdelivery

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 4:44pm On Aug 31, 2016
Purity77:

ARRANT NONSENSE!

Am sure they'll close down after my episode with them, go back and do their home work well before opening again to swindle people.
They think say you be JJC for the matter, they don't know that you are an Internet and very very learnerd mama cheesy , if they meet 2 more of your type, they will surely do their homework well. Hope they refunded you at least part of the money.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 4:45pm On Aug 31, 2016
iomoge2:

After the cs video posted, there is a normal delivery video.
Although not in english.
Didn't open it thought it was another cs video, however she has assisted me with one. Women are really trying, God bless all mothers.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 4:45pm On Aug 31, 2016
Fearless07 I concur with mitchyy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 4:47pm On Aug 31, 2016
[quote author=mimibe post=48948910][/quote]
I know this moniker. From where exactly?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 4:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
ozycy:

Body dey kamkpe. Am seriously loosing weight and feeling fly with myself.

But wait ooo, so you and president Mofe haven't gone to see Mitchyy and son since then?, ahhhh this mama is wickend ooo, it's not fair now. Must you carry something while going? Who doesn't know that the economy has been Buharised! Pls endeavour to go and visit mr bwest and her mama.

Thank you jare!!!

@tyconcepts hehehehehe. Mum ozycy has fought for me *tongue out*

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 4:56pm On Aug 31, 2016
Where is nurse kaffy4bill and tatacherie?? It's been ages!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 4:57pm On Aug 31, 2016
Gr8fulHeart:
hello mamas, goodmorning to u all. been a while
its good to be back.
**secondmissionaryjourney activated*
Welcome back
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 5:00pm On Aug 31, 2016
fearless07:
Thanks mitchyy for your response. This Friday would make it 4 weeks of drinking warm water, would stop then because am tired of taking it. I would also wait till 6 weeks before wearing a belly binder. Thanks once again. Kisses to Hansel.
I never drank and my mum kept scolding me. 4wks is ok.
You can start binding ur tummy when your scar is fully healed. Tkia
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 5:04pm On Aug 31, 2016
Bolade005:
Mummies,

Honestly, I'm so surprised to see some mummies taking offence at Helovesme's response. Her response was appropriate, honest and objective. She replied based on the [i]initial [/i]information supplied by Madam Jum ayin. I saw nothing remotely close to "insensitivity" in her response. Neither in Madam onebgai's.

The bond among you women is awesome but let's not forget that the primary objective of this thread is to LEARN, to gather INFORMATION and I believe that's what Madam ayin wanted and that's exactly what Madam Helovesme gave without sugarcoating it. How was she to know the whole story when the "teller" only said they are opting for a procedure because of "hand shooking". Her response was borne out of LOVE for Madam ju, atleast from my own perspective, maybe that's 'cause I'm a man and I know zilch about the workings of your bodies.

The fact that it escalated to this level is quite disheartening. I've seen Mamas throwing subtle jabs at her and it's not cool. I respect her maturity, she tried her best to ignore the ad hominem attacks.

I beg all the mummies involved to take things easy and forget the whole thing. If you believe her response was insensitive, E ma binu. Ndo. Please, let this thread continue to burn with LOVE for one another.

Sorry for my epistle.

Mama with the fastest finger. Oya 1320 9431 7722 3067. MTN

Thanks. God bless you. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fearless07(f): 5:10pm On Aug 31, 2016
Thanks @ liftedhands and soonest for responding to my questions.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 31, 2016
ozycy:

I know this moniker. From where exactly?
I guess d us birth thread.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gandyluv(f): 5:39pm On Aug 31, 2016
serendipityF:
Darling teamie, u kno I rove u veli veli much kiss but where wr u wen d room was still hot and I was sweatin seriously reading d hot hot comments, u dey enjoy dat tym...Ngwanu, reave me arone let me enjoy my recharge card, dont wori I wee share wt u 2moro wen mummy lipsrsealed and mummy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed starts dia own tongue #dodges.chairs.and.tables #runsaway. Na joke I dey ooo grin

lol u funny die
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 5:40pm On Aug 31, 2016
My able mamas, i greet everyone. Please i have an issue that has been on my mind for a while now, and i wish i could get some input. When should a mum start saving something for the child.
Also is it advisable to open an account for a newborn considering the fact that you might not have access to that account til the child is 18 or has the policy changed.
Or should i just be putting the money in my account, what if unseen expenses crops up. Please i feel some mamas here are already saving. I need inputs please.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 5:41pm On Aug 31, 2016
Olukunle5:
I am a new member. April 2016 Mummy. I am happy to join you all and learn from you.
Welcome newbie, enjoy your stay here and happy bumping.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 6:05pm On Aug 31, 2016
hotmomma:
My able mamas, i greet everyone. Please i have an issue that has been on my mind for a while now, and i wish i could get some input. When should a mum start saving something for the child.
Also is it advisable to open an account for a newborn considering the fact that you might not have access to that account til the child is 18 or has the policy changed.
Or should i just be putting the money in my account, what if unseen expenses crops up. Please i feel some mamas here are already saving. I need inputs please.

You can open an account for a new born and its a good idea too! The parent has access to the account till the child is old enough to do that! On saving you can start immediately baby is born if you like, I did that and put away some of the cash we received as gifts
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SURYSuri(f): 6:05pm On Aug 31, 2016
Purity77:

kiss ok meaning you haven't used them yet.

i saw one new scan center yesterday that claimed they do 4D. i entered and they collected my money, but i was shocked.
it was pure black & white, images distorted, jumpy & even worse than the usual 2D's ive been doing before.
i couldn't even make out anything from the screen. The sonographer was just fumbling & fidgeting with the whole thing & couldn't make out anything. i was so angry eh;it really pained me. i just wasted my time & money in vain.

He then told me the pregnancy is too early to see any clear image. Early at 20 weeks!!! Imagine!

And that sex can NEVER be detected till at least 27 weeks. Mogbe!!! I lost it at that point. i couldn't hold it again.
ARRANT NONSENSE!

Am sure they'll close down after my episode with them, go back and do their home work well before opening again to swindle people.
This your comment reminds me of my experience with one scan center like that.

At 8 weeks I was scanned by an experienced Dr at the general hospital who confirmed I was 8 weeks gone and said there was fatal heart beat and all the necessary things that needs to be seen at 8 weeks.

me not convinced about his report because he was not talking to me while doing the scan, he didn't say anything to me even when I asked him questions he just put everything in the report.

when I came out I just told my husband that I don't like the way the Dr did not tell me anything but put it in the report so I don't trust him, I told dh to take me to a private scan center to re assure myself that I am pregnant.

so we went into this scan center o, the man checked and checked and told me that he can't see anything, later on he said I should be around 6 weeks that he can see a gestational sac but no heart beat and no fetal pole, if you see the way jumped up from that his table ehn! the man fear.

when we were going home dh asked if we should look for another place I told him no thanks I have had enough I will follow the first dr's report.

so I think some of these scan center operators are quarks.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 6:07pm On Aug 31, 2016
Fearless007 my own answer definitely doesn't resemble the answers other mamas have provided about the girdle.
I was put in a post partum binder the next day after my CS. But the the hospital gave me was too big, so I had to start using the one I bought.
I don't have 'an incision scar' and the belt comes in 3 parts so you can avoid the incision area.
My major aim of using the belt now is cos it provides good back support for me when standing, my tummy is hanging loose so the belt helps me keep everything in place.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 6:20pm On Aug 31, 2016
Blessedmum:

Didn't open it thought it was another cs video, however she has assisted me with one. Women are really trying, God bless all mothers.

Ok.
Its after watching d first video u see the natural birth without epidural video.... lol

Pele.
Am watching all watchables o.
Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 6:23pm On Aug 31, 2016
SURYSuri:
This your comment reminds me of my experience with one scan center like that.

At 8 weeks I was scanned by an experienced Dr at the general hospital who confirmed I was 8 weeks gone and said there was fatal heart beat and all the necessary things that needs to be seen at 8 weeks.

me not convinced about his report because he was not talking to me while doing the scan, he didn't say anything to me even when I asked him questions he just put everything in the report.

when I came out I just told my husband that I don't like the way the Dr did not tell me anything but put it in the report so I don't trust him, I told dh to take me to a private scan center to re assure myself that I am pregnant.

so we went into this scan center o, the man checked and checked and told me that he can't see anything, later on he said I should be around 6 weeks that he can see a gestational sac but no heart beat and no fetal pole, if you see the way jumped up from that his table ehn! the man fear.

when we were going home dh asked if we should look for another place I told him no thanks I have had enough I will follow the first dr's report.

so I think some of these scan center operators are quarks.

Imagine fa.

Some sef their machines is outdated....mschew.
Bad report is not our potion.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 6:24pm On Aug 31, 2016
sugah:
Fearless007 my own answer definitely doesn't resemble the answers other mamas have provided about the girdle.
I was put in a post partum binder the next day after my CS. But the the hospital gave me was too big, so I had to start using the one I bought.
I don't have 'an incision scar' and the belt comes in 3 parts so you can avoid the incision area.
My major aim of using the belt now is os it provides good back support for me when standing, my tummy is hanging loose so the belt helps me keep everything in place.

Jeez, how did they do it

no scar? shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (2249) (2250) (2251) (2252) (2253) (2254) (2255) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.