Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8154623 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2251) (2252) (2253) (2254) (2255) (2256) (2257) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by XX01(f): 8:43pm On Aug 31, 2016
iomoge2:

Nah, ain't going nowhere. Blame it on the hormones. tongue

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by XX01(f): 9:01pm On Aug 31, 2016
Monsur247:
Why You Should Eat Banana During Pregnancy... http://m24health..co.ke/2016/08/why-you-should-eat-banana-during.html?m=0

Two things that have been known over the years that naturally aid healthy growth of the fetus are vegetables and fruits. When you pregnant, one of the fruits to consider is banana.

I also read somewhere that eating bananas during conception leads to a boy gender more often than not. I eat a lot of bananas maybe that's why I am mama boys.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 9:02pm On Aug 31, 2016
congratulations fruitfulvine360 and all other mamas that hv put to bed. u shall always rejoice over ur children
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 9:29pm On Aug 31, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 9:37pm On Aug 31, 2016
sugah:
On a more serious note!! How come nobody described the breast pain that comes with childbirth?? The pain woke me up from sleep and I have massaged the one breast that hurts more with hot water towel but the pain persists. My prince is sleeping so im having to express using a pump but unfortunately that breast isn't producing anything. Help me!! What else can I d cry
I remember my first MC, after evacuation, I went to ex in laws and went straight to have my bath with cold water, she no tell me say Na Haram as I be jjc, well, see cries and massage later. Na em of recent when I was in such pain, one guy dey cross him boundary tell me say my husband dey enjoy cos my boobs increased. I finished him with my mouth, sure he learned his lesson.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VEE992(f): 9:44pm On Aug 31, 2016
Omojudy:

Your moniker reminds me of a certain anti malaria drug. lipsrsealed

Hahaha....Coartem grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 9:48pm On Aug 31, 2016
Congrats to all Maamas that have offloaded.

Adorablewifey this September is your BFP month, it's going to be sooner than u expect Insha Allah kiss

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 9:59pm On Aug 31, 2016
Omojudy:

Your moniker reminds me of a certain anti malaria drug. lipsrsealed
Really? thank God is something that has benefit to health, if not I will just change it immediately.

Safe delivery to u ma.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 10:23pm On Aug 31, 2016
mitchyy:

Awwww.... Don't worry now. Warri na my town. We'll see when i next i show face wink

Kisses to the one and only presido!
So upon all the envy I get towards una imaginary hang out, una no see?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 10:25pm On Aug 31, 2016
So the "sabinuses" have gone behind the scene to delete their posts? cheesy why not leave it up there for all to keep reading if truly you all were right? angry Admit you went too far @helovesme by making reference to her @jumayin dying and the hubby getting plenty jajaina and remarrying? Must you be so disrespectful and heartless just because you want to keep it real and not sugar coat?

Cs is a major surgery any doctor will tell you that but that doesn't mean the millions who voluntarily do it everyday are mad.

Many have done Cs and have no complications why should hers be the one that must be avoided? Cosmetic or not! It's even safer to have an elective than an emergency Cs so why all the hullabaloo on this woman who wants to have an elective?

It's not even enough to go off rail like most commentaries did because her husband is shy of having a hand up his wife's hoo-ha.

It was very uncalled for especially on a pregnancy thread where any means to birth a baby should be welcomed as long as the baby will be born and OK likewise the mother.

There was nothing like tough love in those post yesterday it reeked of sarcasm and mockery( eg here is more for you and your husband *sips kunu*) wtf?
angry angry In fact where is that my bulala some of you deserve it plus hot slap to reset ya medulla oblongata.

I no dey lick asz o! I say my mind and dare anybody if e pain you hang yourself mtweez.

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 10:28pm On Aug 31, 2016
olamitie:
Team march smiley still battling with MS.
Please any one on progesterone injection? Does it increase the appetite? The way i get hungry is really scary, have not experienced this before, even when i eat to my fill im hungry in the next 2hrs undecided undecided im literally always hungry cry
No it doesn't. May be your prenatals. Used to happen to me when I take bco, plus all those many tiny tablets. Stopped when I started pronatal instead.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 10:32pm On Aug 31, 2016
My baby starts crèche tomorrow! My heart is heavy- dear God please take care of her. Let me never be called for emergency. Let her feed well, play well, adjust well and hit her milestones pretty good. AMEN

Mummy lovesS you baby

.....ignores the entire brouhaha .....

She'll be 5months tomorrow kiss kiss kiss

Modified- many thanks y'll

39 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 10:33pm On Aug 31, 2016
I thought the issue is over?

20 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 10:34pm On Aug 31, 2016
comtem2011:
Really? thank God is something that has benefit to health, if not I will just change it immediately.

Safe delivery to u ma.
Thank you dearie. You too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by portable4real: 10:42pm On Aug 31, 2016
Cc: VEE999

my teamie in all ramifications. I remain loyal Team blue Teamseptember Team EDD 29th.. God will see us through.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 10:46pm On Aug 31, 2016
Omojudy:

So upon all the envy I get towards una imaginary hang out, una no see?

Hehehehehehe! We go still see now. Time still dey
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olamitie: 10:47pm On Aug 31, 2016
Enough of the drama Mbok, dis pregnant women are agile o shocked shocked, oya e don do. One love keep us together
# off to d kitchen#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olamitie: 10:50pm On Aug 31, 2016
Omojudy:

No it doesn't. May be your prenatals. Used to happen to me when I take bco, plus all those many tiny tablets. Stopped when I started pronatal instead.
i only use folic acid and baby aspirin, pregnacare aggravates my morning sickness.. Havent started antenatal yet
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 10:53pm On Aug 31, 2016

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 11:07pm On Aug 31, 2016
Coldfeet:

I no dey lick asz o! I say my mind and dare anybody if e pain you hang yourself mtweez.

Bitshhhh. I don't even want your rotten and disgusting mouth anywhere my azzzz. If you are a lesbo, I ain't one. Please, look elsewhere.

Since you brought up the talk of suicide. Find attached a suitable rope. Feel free to use it and hang your self first kiss

That said, you've been noticed.

NEXT !!!

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 11:10pm On Aug 31, 2016
I thought this issue has been tackled and buried. But it seems some people don't want to respect themselves and they've decided to continue with the talk. no wahala. Bring it on. grin

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 11:11pm On Aug 31, 2016
mitchyy:

As in! I don tire!

PLEASE WE ALL HAVE TILL THE STROKE OF MIDNIGHT TONIGHT TO COMMENT, RANT, LIKE, UNLIKE, SHARE QUOTE, REPLY OR EVEN JUST MULL OVER IN YOUR MIND THIS WHOLE CS MATTER.....

TOMMORROW is 1st Of SEPTEMBER !

SO LET'S BURY THIS TONIGHT! I USE GOD TAKE BEG UNA!

NO MORE REFERENCES TO WHO SAID WHAT, TO WHO ABOUT WHO'S HUBBY RELATING TO WHO'S NETHER REGIONS, AND WHO REPLIED OR LIKED WHAT, OR WHO NEEDS TO GROW MORE BALLS (OR IRON JAJAINAS IN THIS CASE), OR WHO WAS OR WAS NOT SUGARCOATING OR HONEYDIPPING THE FACTS!

Have a good night y'all.
Wishing you all a fruitful and favour filled September!

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 11:15pm On Aug 31, 2016
mitchyy:

Leave her na.

Some people are just sick and just enjoy to stroke the fire.

If it's not that she's seriously not okay, issue that has been trashed and everyone has moved on, she's bringing up and asking people to "hang themselves".

Na she go first commit suicide oh.

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phelgmatic: 11:16pm On Aug 31, 2016
@coldfeet, sorry to say this but you just did more harm than good with your post. The issue has been laid to rest but you've just dug it up again and awakened the fury of the mama wey know how to arrange pesin. We might have a repeat performance of today's unpleasant activities all day tomorrow. Please let peace reign.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by funmz(f): 11:25pm On Aug 31, 2016

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 11:25pm On Aug 31, 2016
Awon likers are just having a field day!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Happy new month in advance...

And remember to catch the annual eclipse which will happen 7:13am tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 31, 2016
Let me weigh in on this brouhaha.
Yesterday, after reading 'she who shall not be named's' post, I was mortified. Really i was. It reeked of mockery and sarcasm. It was outrightly mean. It reminded me of a high school playground bully. *shudders*
Everything she wrote was true quite alright but she should have said it better.
And her opinion was based solely on the reason the 'mama that asked the question that caused the brouhaha' gave for her husband wanting her to undergo a Cesarean section. A very ridiculous reason if you ask me. But nonetheless, it is her decision to make.
Today when I logged in, I saw a lot of comments directed at 'she who shall not be named'. It was as if these mamas had something against her and were just waiting for an opportunity to unleash the 'hate'. Yes hate. The kind you feel for a moniker.
The comment about her son's scar was unfair and uncalled for. It was a low blow. You haven't seen the scar so how did you reach the conclusion that it was cosmetic? Good thing she is mouthed too. She gave as good as she got and then some more.
She only narrated a personal and obviously painful experience. She wasn't seeking for anyone's advice or opinion so no, her case cannot be compared to that of the 'mama that asked the question that caused the brouhaha'.
And then saying you are leaving the thread. Oh really? Please watch the door on your way out.
I'm more scared that 'she who shall not be named' will stop attending to questions on this forum. She has contributed greatly and intelligently in the past.
And then when you think the drama is over, some people drag their cold feet into the thread and fuel the fire again.
Good lord. Let the matter die. It was entertaining though albeit childish at some point with the thank you for supporting me comments . *devilish smile*
A lil bit of SDK blog.
*looks left, looks right. Broken bottles everywhere* *came late to the parry*
Hope my head will still be intact by morning.
Do we need a winner?

21 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:30pm On Aug 31, 2016
Olukunle5:
I am a new member. April 2016 Mummy. I am happy to join you all and learn from you.

Welcome aboard.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pintoxx(m): 11:33pm On Aug 31, 2016
LET DIA B PEACE IN D HOUSE!!!!!

Thank u all 4all d mentions,am deeply touched by d love n concern.

Wen d Lord turned d captivity of Zion,we were like dem dat were in a dream,psalms 126:1 It still seems like am dreaming o.
My princess landed straight from heaven 2 planet earth via supernatural delivery(.CS) 2day weighing 3.0kg at 2pm,can't sleep,just staring at dis adorable creature dat has bin given 2me 2 luv n nurture,it's real AM A MUM after 5yrs+ .BS loading.

Team August,my baby decided 2 close d month 4 us by coming 2day against all odds.#teamaugustteamlikenoother#

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 11:36pm On Aug 31, 2016
helovesme:
I thought this issue has been tackled and buried. But it seems some people don't want to respect themselves but decide to continue with the talk, no wahala. Bring it on. grin
pls pretend as if you didn't see her post. Let's move forward and celebrate a new month with joy and laughter. Happy New month in advance. Good night and sweet dreams to all the mamas and our lo's
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 11:40pm On Aug 31, 2016
pintoxx:
LET DIA B PEACE IN D HOUSE!!!!!

Thank u all 4all d mentions,am deeply touched by d love n concern.

Wen d Lord turned d captivity of Zion,we were like dem dat were in a dream,psalms 126:1 It still seems like am dreaming o.
My princess landed straight from heaven 2 planet earth via supernatural delivery(.CS) 2day weighing 3.0kg at 2pm,can't sleep,just staring at dis adorable creature dat has bin given 2me 2 luv n nurture,it's real AM A MUM after 5yrs+ .BS loading.

Team August,my baby decided 2 close d month 4 us by coming 2day against all odds.#teamaugustteamlikenoother#
Congrats Sis, welcome to the world Princess. Can't wait to announce mine too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 11:42pm On Aug 31, 2016
funmz:
Hehehehehe, the fight makes sense in one twisted kind of way sha.

Weird mama! Sometimes I like ur type. Sometimes ooooo.............. lipsrsealed

N no, the banters should end Pls!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2251) (2252) (2253) (2254) (2255) (2256) (2257) ... (6956) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.