Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2309) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8155473 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2306) (2307) (2308) (2309) (2310) (2311) (2312) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SURYSuri(f): 8:19am On Sep 11, 2016
sugah:

Please What hospitals in Nigeria? The information might help someone.
at Gbagada general hospital the nurses suggests to any body who is going for cs to opt for the one without scar but its a little costlier that the one with a scar.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 8:47am On Sep 11, 2016
bolseas:

mama.twins, no mind me jaare. I too like food.... No need for the apologies. I visit the thread once in a while sha.

I don't know.which it is yet. the machine.used.In my hospital is one kain. You can't see anything. it is the.sonographer who sees everything.

lagbara Olorun,when I get to 32 weeks, I have a place I did for my son, I will go there for proper scan.

rocking 29.weeks. according to scan.

thanks for the mention. I so appreciate it.

wishing us safe deliveries.

Amen n Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 8:49am On Sep 11, 2016
SURYSuri:
at Gbagada general hospital the nurses suggests to any body who is going for cs to opt for the one without scar but its a little costlier that the one with a scar.

Wao.
So there is CS without scar?and d one with scar
shocked shocked
Like u can choose
shocked shocked

Y isnt just d standard to do the one without scar na...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 8:52am On Sep 11, 2016
Besea:

Stop disturbing the madam joor.
Kick is kick, you want agbero kicks that will make you look tired all day long and loss of appetite because you don't want anything to excited baby further (I had that with my first and it's not a joking sturv)
Gentle girl like Zoe.

Team November how are we? Congratulations to the new mummies, September to remember. It's raining babies and birth stories.

Kikikikikiki at agbero kicks.
Lol.

This a serious sturfz
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 8:54am On Sep 11, 2016
Blessedmum:

Maybe she changed her pattern, jst observe for now, around 32wks my lo stopped kicking too only movement, was worried at first but when he resumed duty I had to start begging him to take it easy.

My mind is calming down now.

Mayb there is a growth sprout going on.

Over d night, i dont know if it was dance baby was dancing... lol
The movt woke me. Lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HerteEnUke26(f): 8:57am On Sep 11, 2016
@sugah, we are waiting patiently, it will end in praise
Congratulations @kingsdaughter, may God bless, guide and guard your gifts.
We will all have positive testimonies soon.
Eid mubaraq in advance to my Muslim e-sisters, @portable4real, airforcewife, mamaoo, chief accountant zaynie and other Muslim mamas, may we witness many more in good health and outstanding success
Easy peasy delivery to waddling mamas.
#teamseptfor5minsdelivery#, it can only be God.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 9:12am On Sep 11, 2016
Kingsdaughter, congratulations!!! We thank God almighty for victory, we thank Him for this beautiful testimony, may His holy name always be praised. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaOO: 9:15am On Sep 11, 2016
airforcewife:
MamaOO MashaAllah, may Allah bless your little one and may Mummy rest in Jannah Amin.
Ameen Ameen! Thanks ma'am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaOO: 9:16am On Sep 11, 2016
portable4real:
@mamaOO,, Alhamdulilahi for the successful delivery. may God make her a source of unending joy to the family.

The BS was so touching. I pray to God to grant your mum Aljanah firdaus. You will always have the course to smile and no evil shall befall you again.

E hug to your princess.

Ameen sis. Thanks a lot mama!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaOO: 9:17am On Sep 11, 2016
chizeal:
Congrats mamaOO
Thanks! smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaOO: 9:18am On Sep 11, 2016
HerteEnUke26:
@sugah, we are waiting patiently, it will end in praise
Congratulations @kingsdaughter, may God bless, guide and guard your gifts.
We will all have positive testimonies soon.
Eid mubaraq in advance to my Muslim e-sisters, @portable4real, airforcewife, mamaoo, chief accountant zaynie and other Muslim mamas, may we witness many more in good health and outstanding success
Easy peasy delivery to waddling mamas.
#teamseptfor5minsdelivery#, it can only be God.
Eid Mubarak in advance oo. Send meat my way smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 9:32am On Sep 11, 2016
Do you stay in Lagos - Lagos Island?

Are you a Muslim?

Are you slaughtering two or more Rams on Sallah Day?

Are you scared of wasting your food and drinks?

Will you have light or Switch On ur Generator throughout that day?

If Yes,

Contact us for your food and drinks consumption

*(we will help u eat all ur food and drinks)*
on Sallah Day at affordable price....

Your shortage of food is our priority.

Barka de Salah in advance.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 9:34am On Sep 11, 2016
kingsdaughter:
Our God of special effects. ....doing wonders performing miracles, way maker, promise keeper, restorer of years

After 7 years of waiting patiently the one who calls forth the earth blessed us with a bouncing baby boy and an adorable baby girl on the 7th of Sept 4.56 EST everyone is doing well.

Our September #twins

I have come to acknowledge this God with thunderous hallelujahs!!!!!!!

September to remember . ..He has indeed crowned our year with goodness

Awwww.
Congratulations dear.
So happy.
May God almight bless the little ones.
Delay is never denial.

Hugs.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tequila10(f): 9:42am On Sep 11, 2016
@ sugah....... bags have been packed d repacked
getting frustrated with the insomnia nd restlessness complete with nausea ....no more kicks just veri strong defined movements no more space to kick....baby should come already
wish dere was a birth cheat.... smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 10:22am On Sep 11, 2016
U wanto triple ya size b4 November abi?? clap for yasef

iomoge2:
Do you stay in Lagos - Lagos Island?

Are you a Muslim?

Are you slaughtering two or more Rams on Sallah Day?

Are you scared of wasting your food and drinks?

Will you have light or Switch On ur Generator throughout that day?

If Yes,

Contact us for your food and drinks consumption

*(we will help u eat all ur food and drinks)*
on Sallah Day at affordable price....

Your shortage of food is our priority.

Barka de Salah in advance.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 10:25am On Sep 11, 2016
SURYSuri:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked hmm nawa for the options o!

congrats kingsdaughter may God bless your los.

September mamas i salute una o! hope you waddle to church today.

side eyes at October mamas# i sight them arranging and rearranging their baby's stuffs grin God will make it easy for all pregnant mamas

#Mother alive,baby alive,husband alive and plenty money IJN#

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SURYSuri(f): 10:31am On Sep 11, 2016
iomoge2:

Wao.
So there is CS without scar?and d one with scar
shocked shocked
Like u can choose
shocked shocked

Y isnt just d standard to do the one without scar na...
I think its because of the price difference that is why they explained the options to us at antenatal to choose.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 11:23am On Sep 11, 2016
kingsdaughter:
Our God of special effects. ....doing wonders performing miracles, way maker, promise keeper, restorer of years

After 7 years of waiting patiently the one who calls forth the earth blessed us with a bouncing baby boy and an adorable baby girl on the 7th of Sept 4.56 EST everyone is doing well.

Our September #twins

I have come to acknowledge this God with thunderous hallelujahs!!!!!!!

September to remember . ..He has indeed crowned our year with goodness
Congrats late registration student. Birth story next.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kataleya(f): 12:49pm On Sep 11, 2016
Onaswu:
Good evening mamas ,I want to officially join, Hope am welcome. Am Team March according to my LMP am also a FTM. Will pay my dues oo. March cappo pls include my name oo

welcome teamie, easy peasy bumping to us
#teammarchforhebrewwomendelivery#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 12:57pm On Sep 11, 2016
Congrats kingsdaughter on the birth of your bundles of Joy. Glory be to God Almighty.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onaswu(f): 1:00pm On Sep 11, 2016
kataleya:

welcome teamie, easy peasy bumping to us
#teammarchforhebrewwomendelivery#
Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 1:00pm On Sep 11, 2016
Onaswu:
Good evening mamas ,I want to officially join, Hope am welcome. Am Team March according to my LMP am also a FTM. Will pay my dues oo. March cappo pls include my name oo
Welcome and enjoy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onaswu(f): 1:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
ozycy:

Welcome and enjoy
Thanks ma and happy Sunday to the whole house

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 1:14pm On Sep 11, 2016
kingsdaughter:

Our September #twins
Amazing!
Congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by haryourlar: 1:16pm On Sep 11, 2016
sugah:

Sorry I missed your post cos you dint mention my correct moniker
Pronatal is sold in Nigeria in most pharmacies. I bought it at 2100 in July in Ikeja ( dunno if the price would still be same considering dollars wahala)
In this harsh economy, i would actually recommend pronatal than pregnacare that is now over 6000 naira.

Ayomide is doing great, thanks!!
Sorry for d typography error dear. Thank I ll look for it around, cos most pharmacies here do not have or even heard about it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2016
[quote author=dexterush post=49250441]Please mamas where can I get someone that makes this kind of bead? Pls very important,don't jump and pass.

[quote]

Contact Dazzles Accessories 08071063835
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2016
Apologies for all the late response to mentions. I don't understand dis spam bot wateva. Tried responding, nxt tin na ban I chop undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 1:30pm On Sep 11, 2016
Double congratulations kingsdaughter!!! God be praised and welcome to the twins
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 1:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
Bisoye82:
Chai 3 kingsmen (aro meta) on the thread cool cool cool
@sugar
@feddy..27
and myself grin

Babe u've seen it o... we don turn thread security grin. And my toddler decided dat dis ws play time for him undecided undecided I just left him jare
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tallgirlslim: 1:34pm On Sep 11, 2016
So I'm in the hospital, yay! Hooked to the monitor. grin

2 cm dilated. Hopefully this is the real deal, cos I had false labour last week.

Pain is just there...supernatural Tinz

Talk soon....

Cc sugar

21 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babylove01: 1:34pm On Sep 11, 2016
Congratulations kingsdaughter and all that has given birth may all your Los bring you unspeakable joy and happiness
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 1:35pm On Sep 11, 2016
Iomoge2, calm down cheesy grin u want d babe to drum inside ur belle...lol. all d movements u feel are the kicks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2306) (2307) (2308) (2309) (2310) (2311) (2312) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.