Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8145293 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2307) (2308) (2309) (2310) (2311) (2312) (2313) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 1:40pm On Sep 11, 2016
Tallgirlslim:
So I'm in the hospital, yay! Hooked to the monitor. grin

2 cm dilated. Hopefully this is the real deal, cos I had false labour last week.

Pain is just there...supernatural Tinz

Talk soon....

Return with your testimony! Everytin will go on perfectly! Congratulations

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lilybestie(f): 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
congratulations kingsdaughter . essay and smooth delivery tallgirlslim

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dosht(f): 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
Tallgirlslim:

2 cm dilated. Hopefully this is the real deal, cos I had false labour last week.

Talk soon....

Cc sugah
Congratulations to you in advance. The lord shall make it easy for you IJN
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lilybestie(f): 1:52pm On Sep 11, 2016
pls I have a question. 1; I want to know the number of baby clothes to pack in my hospital bag.
2; when is the right time to do delivery hair. @all sabi mamas and captain feddy27

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 1:57pm On Sep 11, 2016
enque:
U wanto triple ya size b4 November abi?? clap for yasef

Am not adding joor.
Hubby even complained that am losing weight sef. As in looking lean.
I am unable to eat.
cry cry cry
♧♧♧
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 2:01pm On Sep 11, 2016
feddy27:
Iomoge2, calm down cheesy grin u want d babe to drum inside ur belle...lol. all d movements u feel are the kicks

I thought i would be getting punches and all.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olaoyekemi(f): 2:18pm On Sep 11, 2016
Tallgirlslim:

Talk soon....

Cc sugar
easy delivery to u.we await ur testimony
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 2:39pm On Sep 11, 2016
Tallgirlslim, easy peasy delivery and congratulations in advance.

Congratulations kingsdaughter, God bless your little ones.

Mydeporsh, Pele dear, just take each day as it comes.

In other news, I have the best MIL in the world. She collected my list and bought every single item on it, top of the shelf items at that. So I'm done shopping without sweat Kikikiki. God is too much.

25 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 2:42pm On Sep 11, 2016
feddy27:
Apologies for all the late response to mentions. I don't understand dis spam bot wateva. Tried responding, nxt tin na ban I chop undecided
Ban no dey get warning and it's so frustrating.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 3:45pm On Sep 11, 2016
Tallgirlslim:

Talk soon....

Cc sugar
Wishing you supernatural delivery teamie, we ll celebrate with you soon.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bisoye82: 3:45pm On Sep 11, 2016
kingsdaughter:
Our God of special effects. ....doing wonders performing miracles, way maker, promise keeper, restorer of years
After 7 years of waiting patiently the one who calls forth the earth blessed us with a bouncing baby boy and an adorable baby girl on the 7th of Sept 4.56 EST everyone is doing well.
Our September #twins
I have come to acknowledge this God with thunderous hallelujahs!!!!!!!
September to remember . ..He has indeed crowned our year with goodness
Congratulations.The babies are blessed and highly favoured in Jesus name.
Take care of yourself pls. kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nennynj(f): 4:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
@faithisallihave - what a comforting words u gave me. Thanks and God bless u.

@ mamaOO - sorry about your mum's departure. May the arrival of your son be a source of comfort to you.

@uglyBetty1 - thanks once again for us contribution concerning my case. May u be blessed beyond measure.

@Sugah - stitches open after CS. Hia! Thank God u mentioned it. I will discuss with my Dr about all it. Thanks

@dextrush - I have already decided to go for elective CS and I be plucked a date for myself already.

@Kingsdaughter - congratulation on the birth of you twin. God have swiped your tears of 7 years.

@Tallgirlslim - supernatural delivery is your portion. Do not fret, u be conquered.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 4:18pm On Sep 11, 2016
We await ur testimony

Tallgirlslim:

Talk soon....

Cc sugar
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 4:20pm On Sep 11, 2016
iomoge2:

I thought i would be getting punches and all.
undecided undecided undecided

Oya come lemme give u punches tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 4:21pm On Sep 11, 2016
Omojudy:

Ban no dey get warning and it's so frustrating.

You can say dat again o! Very frustrating and annoying
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
lilybestie:
pls I have a question.
1; I want to know the number of baby clothes to pack in my hospital bag.

2; when is the right time to do delivery hair.
@all sabi mamas and captain fedd..y27

I don't av xperience packing hospital bag; wen I had my son hospital provided everytin, I only carried goin home clothes for me and baby..datsall.

Pple dat av born pls help her o...mitchyy, enkaydewdrop, fortius

As for delivery hair, anytime frm 37wks is ok
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 4:27pm On Sep 11, 2016
lilybestie:
pls I have a question.
1; I want to know the number of baby clothes to pack in my hospital bag.

2; when is the right time to do delivery hair.
@all sabi mamas and captain fed.dy27
If your hospital list didn't say how many to come with or are not providing! I think it's fair to go with 3 vests and 3 bodysuit, if there is need for more your DH or mum may go home to get some.

Hair depends on which type you desire, braids last longer than weaves. It's best to make the hair earlier for the pain to reduce (incase of braids!) Cos if labor hold you and you have a tight hair on na double wahala be that o! I've heard of women who uses scissors to cut off all their hair whilst in labor to ease pain.

Kinky braids or dreads are usually the best they stay new for long.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 4:34pm On Sep 11, 2016
Good evening sweet mamas. It's been ages since I visited nairaland. So much water has passed under the bridge but the storm is over. The thought of reading the numerous pages I missed is tiring but I go try. Missed this lively family so much.

All mamas wey don born,congrats. May God enrich you with wisdom,finances,strength and all other resources you will require to bring up the babies he has given you d opportunity to nuture. Waddling mamas,waddle with swagger. Safe and easy delivery to you all. My sisters whose babies didn't complete the 9mths journey,God knows best and in his own time he'll so bless you that you wont remember your past sorrow.

@ soonest , i didn't succeed at opening your message but God bless u. Thanks for remembering me. Liftedhands too kiss,thank you. Trust Ekene is bubbling. Same goes for other mamas who might have asked too,I've not gotten around to going through all my mentions. My moniker is frequently used in other threads on issues that don't concern me at all.

Zaynie and all other active mamas who remain on this thread to continue helping other mamas with their experience and knowledge,may your fountain of knowledge never run dry. Thanks for keeping d thread alive.

@ tatacherie how's my wife,baby Akela?(hope i got it right?)

Olubankemi, iyabetajos, mitchy, sayoberry, beedam, modath, my ever amiable and kind ahnie, kaffy4bill (did u eventually get a maid?), hajarabadmus, ozycy, kimoni, sugah, blessedtwins, stadora, proudmum38 ati prouddad, too many names to mention. I dey hail o. Your LOs must be so grown now.

Make I stop here abeg. I don taya to type. It's good to be back.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 4:36pm On Sep 11, 2016
Pele dear

iomoge2:

Am not adding joor.
Hubby even complained that am losing weight sef. As in looking lean.
I am unable to eat.
cry cry cry
♧♧♧
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 4:44pm On Sep 11, 2016
Where do u stay? I got it today for 2200

haryourlar:
Sorry for d typography error dear. Thank I ll look for it around, cos most pharmacies here do not have or even heard about it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 5:16pm On Sep 11, 2016
goldmine:
Good evening sweet mamas. It's been ages since I visited nairaland.
Make I stop here abeg. I don taya to type. It's good to be back.

Cappo of life. Welcome back. Noticed your last seen was so long ago hence the message. We thank God d storm is over and that you conquered. How are the twins? Have they started "twins" mischief? Regards to the family

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dexterush(f): 5:26pm On Sep 11, 2016
[quote author=feddy27 post=49264562][/quote]
Thanks dear kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 5:45pm On Sep 11, 2016
SURYSuri:
at Gbagada general hospital the nurses suggests to any body who is going for cs to opt for the one without scar but its a little costlier that the one with a scar.
Why don't they just make the whole process without scar? Na wa o but at least its good they have the option.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by onyinyechika08: 5:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
Congrats kingsdaughter may God receive all the praise. May he continually bless your loss.

Tallgirls slim, go in there and walk out victorious..may God be with you and your lo.

The mama that asked abt where to get sitzbath bowl, I contacted someone in surulere, selling for 1500. Don't know if you re in lag. It's no where in the mkt. I search tire. Tho I haven't picked up mine. They do delivery too.

Happy Sunday all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2016
Hi, I was d one asking for the sitz bath.
Hw do I get in touch? I am in lag o

onyinyechika08:
Congrats kingsdaughter may God receive all the praise. May he continually bless your loss.

Tallgirls slim, go in there and walk out victorious..may God be with you and your lo.

The mama that asked abt where to get sitzbath bowl, I contacted someone in surulere, selling for 1500. Don't know if you re in lag. It's no where in the mkt. I search tire. Tho I haven't picked up mine. They do delivery too.

Happy Sunday all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 5:55pm On Sep 11, 2016
MamaOO:

Eid Mubarak in advance oo. Send meat my way smiley
Kai! I for don send you my address for my sallah meat o grin Hope e never late.

I missed your BS initially, I totally understand that high-low emotional rollercoaster. God has got you.
Congrats again on our labor day baby (I'm sure the hospital loaded you with gifts)

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 5:55pm On Sep 11, 2016
onyinyechika08:
Congrats kingsd.aughter may God receive all the praise. May he continually bless your loss.

Happy Sunday all.
Thanks for this.
Cc Enque
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 5:57pm On Sep 11, 2016
goldmine:
Good evening sweet mamas. It's been ages since I visited nairaland. So much water has passed under the bridge but the storm is over. The thought of reading the numerous pages I missed is tiring but I go try. Missed this lively family so much.
Thanks for checking in mama.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2016
Thanks for d tag Ma

Liftedhands:
Thanks for this.
Cc Enque

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 5:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
Tallgirlslim:
Talk soon...
Cc sugar

As usual for my teamies, supernatural delivery tinz. grin grin
We await your good news
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tallgirlslim: 6:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
Vaginal examination is a crime against pregnant women grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 6:13pm On Sep 11, 2016
kingsdaughter:
Our God of special effects. ....doing wonders performing miracles, way maker, promise keeper, restorer of years

After 7 years of waiting patiently the one who calls forth the earth blessed us with a bouncing baby boy and an adorable baby girl on the 7th of Sept 4.56 EST everyone is doing well.

Our September #twins

I have come to acknowledge this God with thunderous hallelujahs!!!!!!!

September to remember . ..He has indeed crowned our year with goodness
Delay is not denial. They arrived on the 7th after being shaped and moulded for 7years. God is still God.
Congratulations and welcome twinnies!!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2307) (2308) (2309) (2310) (2311) (2312) (2313) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.