Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,784 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8131809 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2330) (2331) (2332) (2333) (2334) (2335) (2336) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 18, 2016
Liftedhands:
Hello ladies please let's all remember one another in prayers, let God meet everyone of us at our point of need.

Father we ask for Your mercy and forgiveness of sins.

May the pregnant ones- carry to term and deliver safely.

Those asking for the fruit of the womb- to be attended to right now.

Those with children- may we not have any reason to cry over them.

Those who have suffered the loss of a child- may Almighty God comfort and replenish them .

Financially challenged- Father open up the storegates or abundance upon us.

Those in sickness- let the hearing balm of Gilead locate them right now.

Marital challenges- Father let Your peace and love enter and settle them.

Single parents- Father you know the heart desires of your children please settle them accordingly.

Those in abundance Father it can only be by Your grace! And we say Thank You.

Father one of us is mourning at this moment please comfort her, wipe her tears and grant her the desires of her heart.

Through Jesus Christ my Lord and Saviour I pray Amen.
A BIG AMEN

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 2:19pm On Sep 18, 2016
dexterush:
I want to use this medium to thank God for these wonderful gifts.
Happy six month to my angels(six month down,forever to go).
Short of words 2 use.c smiles kiss weldone o!God continue 2 keep dem for u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dexterush(f): 2:23pm On Sep 18, 2016
airforcewife:

Dexterush your princes are just soo adorable may God bless themm
Thanks mam,and Amen to the prayer
zaynie:
Dexterush, I see your twins and all I can say is God has truly blessed you.
May these boys always make you happy and proud. Amin
Thanks Zaynie,Amen to the prayer,grateful
enque:

Twins r always so cute...
Well-done o Ma'am
Thanks mam
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 2:23pm On Sep 18, 2016
Happy six month old to your cutties! kiss kiss kiss
Dexterush.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thorpido(m): 2:51pm On Sep 18, 2016
Ammy5565:
Hi mamas,
Please has any RH negative mama here had to deal with carrying a preggy after a possible iso immunization due to an earlier missed miscarriage? How did u go about it nd how was it managed? Will appreciate ur responses. Thanks.

Cc kaffy4bill,thorpido,soonest,alphahandmaiden,zaynie,liftedhands,helovesme,ozycy,feddy27,sugah.
Kindly help me cc any mama that might be of help or who is a med practitioner in nigeria.
You need to be given a Rhesus immunoglobulin shot(RhoGHAM) but it's effective within 72hrs of the miscarriage.Failure to get the treatment puts future pregnancies at risk of another miscarriage.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pacypatty(f): 3:38pm On Sep 18, 2016
Liftedhands:
Hello ladies please let's all remember one another in prayers, let God meet everyone of us at our point of need.

Father we ask for Your mercy and forgiveness of sins.

May the pregnant ones- carry to term and deliver safely.

Those asking for the fruit of the womb- to be attended to right now.

Those with children- may we not have any reason to cry over them.

Those who have suffered the loss of a child- may Almighty God comfort and replenish them .

Financially challenged- Father open up the storegates or abundance upon us.

Those in sickness- let the hearing balm of Gilead locate them right now.

Marital challenges- Father let Your peace and love enter and settle them.

Single parents- Father you know the heart desires of your children please settle them accordingly.

Those in abundance Father it can only be by Your grace! And we say Thank You.

Father one of us is mourning at this moment please comfort her, wipe her tears and grant her the desires of her heart.

Through Jesus Christ my Lord and Saviour I pray Amen.

Amen Amen & Amen..thks mama

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 3:51pm On Sep 18, 2016
dexterush your boys are so cute cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IyawoToBe(f): 3:52pm On Sep 18, 2016
Ammy5565:
Hi mamas,
Please has any RH negative mama here had to deal with carrying a preggy after a possible iso immunization due to an earlier missed miscarriage? How did u go about it nd how was it managed? Will appreciate ur responses. Thanks.

Cc kaffy4bill,thorpido,soonest,alphahandmaiden,zaynie,liftedhands,helovesme,ozycy,feddy27,sugah.
Kindly help me cc any mama that might be of help or who is a med practitioner in nigeria.

If you're Rh-negative and were not given RhoGAM during your previous pregnancy or 72hrs after birth, and tests reveal that you've developed Rh antibodies capable of attacking an Rh-positive fetus, amniocentesis can be used to check the blood type of the fetus.

If it's Rh-negative, you and your baby have compatible blood types and there's no cause for concern or treatment. If it's Rh positive, and thus incompatible with your blood type, your antibody levels will be monitored regularly.

If the levels become dangerously high, ultrasound tests are done to assess the condition of the fetus. If at any point the safety of the fetus is threatened because hemolytic or Rh disease has developed, a transfusion of Rh-negative blood to the fetus may be necessary.

Just speak with your gynea to know how to proceed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydeporch(f): 4:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
Ammy5565:
Hi mamas,

Am also Rh- but I got d rhogam inj after d mc (7wks). Though I got d one after d first MC late due to leftovers of d foetus and took me 3mnths b4 I got cleaned up. It was after d DndC dt I got it. Wen I got pregnant again, a test was done and everytin was stil fine.
To 2016 now, Anoda test was done at early Preg to be sure no sensitization and it was fine. I wil be getin rhogam at my appt on Tuesday at 30wks. I was always scared b4 and worry say y only me among my siblings is just rh- but sometimes, we don't have control over some tins in our life. Just be hopeful and trust God to help. It's also important we watch our diets too. Ur doctor will be best to tell you how well to manage it cos our experiences wt dis tin is different and we just have to be positive that things wil turn out good.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 4:51pm On Sep 18, 2016
Happy 6months birthday to your lovely boys dextrush. Where they really holding their hands in the first pix? They are sooo cute kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ammy5565(f): 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2016
ubiR:
am R- but haven't had miscarriage. I was given Rhogam injection less than 24hrs after d birth of my first baby( lost her during birth) but now am almost 4months again. I think u need the rhogam injection to avoid future miscarriages, its about 34k or so.

thorpido:
You need to be given a Rhesus immunoglobulin shot(RhoGHAM) but it's effective within 72hrs of the miscarriage.Failure to get the treatment puts future pregnancies at risk of another miscarriage.

IyawoToBe:

If you're Rh-negative and were not given RhoGAM during your previous pregnancy or 72hrs after birth, and tests reveal that you've developed Rh antibodies capable of attacking an Rh-positive fetus, amniocentesis can be used to check the blood type of the fetus.
If it's Rh-negative, you and your baby have compatible blood types and there's no cause for concern or treatment. If it's Rh positive, and thus incompatible with your blood type, your antibody levels will be monitored regularly.
If the levels become dangerously high, ultrasound tests are done to assess the condition of the fetus. If at any point the safety of the fetus is threatened because hemolytic or Rh disease has developed, a transfusion of Rh-negative blood to the fetus may be necessary.
Just speak with your gynea to know how to proceed.

mydeporch:

Am also Rh- but I got d rhogam inj after d mc (7wks). Though I got d one after d first MC late due to leftovers of d foetus and took me 3mnths b4 I got cleaned up. It was after d DndC dt I got it. Wen I got pregnant again, a test was done and everytin was stil fine.
To 2016 now, Anoda test was done at early Preg to be sure no sensitization and it was fine. I wil be getin rhogam at my appt on Tuesday at 30wks. I was always scared b4 and worry say y only me among my siblings is just rh- but sometimes, we don't have control over some tins in our life. Just be hopeful and trust God to help. It's also important we watch our diets too. Ur doctor will be best to tell you how well to manage it cos our experiences wt dis tin is different and we just have to be positive that things wil turn out good.

Thanks for your replies. The thing is i didnt get a rhogam shot when i had the miscarriage cuz i didnt know my blood group then.i didnt also know i was pregnant, just that my period came about 5days late that month and wouldnt stop after the usual 4days, on the 9th day we became worried and went to see a doctor who ran a pregnancy test that came out positive. She called it a missed miscarriage or something like that. I continued bleeding for about 14days during which i passed the tissue. Wen d bleeding stopped i did a scan that showed there were no retained products. The doc didnt say anyti about blood type and me too i didnt know mine then. Nw i'm pregnant again, 25wks gone. No issues at all so far but i'm just worried about baby's well being. Tho my doc has said he doubts if i'm iso immunized and should just relax till i'm 30wk. Bt i'm too worried i cant kip calm. What if m already iso immunized? Doc cant just know by guessing and what if sometin goes wrong before 30wks? God forbid.
Dont know the next step to take, thats why i'm asking here.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lexajen(f): 4:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
That moment when you type loads on your mobile browser and then comeback to same page to type a little more and submit and it's all gone.

cry
cry

Please mamas, I am also Rh-D negative and I am over 32 weeks.

Please, what am I supposed to do now.

cc: Iyawotobe Thorpido Mydeporch
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ammy5565(f): 5:04pm On Sep 18, 2016
lexajen:
That moment when you type loads on your mobile browser and then comeback to same page to type a little more and submit and it's all gone.

cry
cry

Please mamas, I am also Rh-D negative and I am over 32 weeks.

Please, what am I supposed to do now.

cc: Iyawotobe Thorpido Mydeporch

If you've not had any previous miscarriages,abortions,still births,bleeding during preggy, then u need not worry. U only need to get a rhogam shot within 72hrs of delivery. But if u've had any of these previously without getting the shot, then issues might arise.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lexajen(f): 5:06pm On Sep 18, 2016
Oooshey. Chanbaby, I'm on it now.
Will try to get honey and lemon tomorrow.

Dexterush, Besea, Airforcewife
Thank you for your wishes Sisters. I appreciatesmiley smiley

Ada243 Mignone Vee992 Akorkor
Ese kukpo Massmiley

Iomige Happy Sundaysmiley Cappo

Missade, Enque realdentist Hiyaasmiley

UbiR, please could you mail me on permamary28@gmail.com.
Or do you have any supermarket/shop you supply around Ago area?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lexajen(f): 5:07pm On Sep 18, 2016
Ammy5565:

If you've not had any previous miscarriages,abortions,still births,bleeding during preggy, then u need not worry. U only need to get a rhogam shot within 72hrs of delivery. But if u've had any of these previously without getting the shot, then issues might arise.

Thank Ma.
I will keep this in mind.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 5:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
So I wanted to buy Ayomide's nursery furniture online and ship to Nigeria but though the furniture was cheap but shipping cost was even more than the furniture cos furniture is contraband.
So my husband contacted a local carpenter and I sent him pictures and dimensions from the site i was supposed to buy from.
The carpenter just sent pictures back and I must say im impressed grin

The crib is such that the mattress can be raised (for easily laying him in the crib) and lowered for when he is older and can climb in and out of the bed.
First pix is the sample, second is the result.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dexterush(f): 5:23pm On Sep 18, 2016
tatacherie:

Short of words 2 use.c smiles kiss weldone o!God continue 2 keep dem for u
Thanks ma,we are blushing smiley
Liftedhands:
Happy six month old to your cutties! kiss kiss kiss
Dexterush.
Thanks Nne Ekene,we are trying to be like our king of freshness,kisses to him.
Jennifer89:
dexterush your boys are so cute cool cool cool cool cool cool
Thanks Ma,we appreciate.
sugah:
Happy 6months birthday to your lovely boys dextrush. Where they really holding their hands in the first pix? They are sooo cute kiss kiss
sugah:
Thanks mummy Ayo, yes they were oh.kisses to your boy.
Thanks to everyone for the prayer ,good wishes and likes we appreciate.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teal: 5:27pm On Sep 18, 2016
Oh my! I love twins and yours are so adorable @dexterush. God bless and keep them.
@cappo sugar.....your carpenter is simply dope!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
smiley smiley

lexajen:
Oooshey. Cha.nbaby, I'm on it now.
Will try to get honey and lemon tomorrow.

Dex.terush, Be.sea, Airfor.cewife
Thank you for your wishes Sisters. I appreciatesmiley smiley

Ada2.43 Mign.one Vee.992 Ako.rkor
Ese kukpo Massmiley

Iom.ige Happy Sundaysmiley Cappo

Mis.sade, Enque rea.ldentist Hiyaasmiley

Ub.iR, please could you mail me on permamary28@gmail.com.
Or do you have any supermarket/shop you supply around Ago area?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gandyluv(f): 5:43pm On Sep 18, 2016
dexterush:
We started from the buttom now we are here,its been six wonderful month these two angels came into our life,so I want to use this medium to thank God for these wonderful gifts.
Happy six month to my angels(six month down,forever to go).
ur twins are so adorable.may God bless n kip them
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 5:53pm On Sep 18, 2016
Dexterush your boys are supercute!!! So so cute! Well done mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
tatacherie:

Aww he looks so mignone.lovely eyes n colour. Bless u cutie
Thanks dear!

Is this you?? Wow! It's been ages. How have you been now and how's your princess?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 6:34pm On Sep 18, 2016
I really appreciate your responses and concern @Enque, Zaynie & Liftedhands
Thanks mums.
@ Ma'am Liftedhands, how do I use moringa seeds, I have them at home. Where can I buy the Lansinoh cream.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 6:45pm On Sep 18, 2016
@dexterush, God bless your cuties. smiley smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 7:08pm On Sep 18, 2016
good evening and happy sunday sabi mamas. Pls is it safe to take liven alkaline coffee when pregnant? I get am plenty for aus. I dont want it to go to waste
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dexterush(f): 7:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
Teal:
Oh my! I love twins and yours are so adorable @dexterush. God bless and keep them.
@cappo sugar.....your carpenter is simply dope!!
Thanks dear
Really dope oh,the cot is super lovely@ sugah
mitchyy:
Dexterush your boys are supercute!!! So so cute! Well done mama
Thanks Ma,kisses to our chocolotey Hansel
Akorkor:
@dexterush, God bless your cuties. smiley smiley
Thanks Ma kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 7:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
Joomie:
I really appreciate your responses and concern @Enq.ue, Zay.nie & Liftedha.nds
Thanks mums.
@ Ma'am Liftedh.ands, how do I use moringa seeds, I have them at home. Where can I buy the Lansinoh cream.
It's the leaves you brew to make tea, you can get the capsule form it works well too. The cream can be bought from pharmacy or baby shop.

That seed purges me like warrahel? Whenever I want to do fast weight loss to fit into a dress I chew it embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 7:31pm On Sep 18, 2016
Sugah, Wow the carpenter did an amazing job, they look just like the samples, so neat. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ada243(f): 7:36pm On Sep 18, 2016
callola:
good evening and happy sunday sabi mamas. Pls is it safe to take liven alkaline coffee when pregnant? I get am plenty for aus. I dont want it to go to waste
I used it but I don't know if its safe. no two bodies are d same. what is good for me might not be safe for someone else.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 7:37pm On Sep 18, 2016
callola:

Yes, it is safe. It has caffeine but a very very low caffeine content, that is safe for consumption. But limit your intake to one a day, just to be safer.

Confirm from your doc though, just incase your system should not accomdate it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hello house....
Been a while I came here...
Missed you all...I know the new mamas might not know me oooo but I used to be very active here in the past ooo..

Glad to know we are all doing fine..
Hoping to join this thread soon though maybe next year sha cheesy ; D

cc
Sayoberry
Hajarahbadmus
joyousf
kimoni
kaffy4bill..our dedicated nurse
favouredgal
miraclemum
rezzy
mummy2be
proudmum38
prouddad38
lovinam

and all old and new mamas in the house

I greet you all..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydeporch(f): 7:49pm On Sep 18, 2016
Ammy5565:

Thanks for your replies. The thing is i didnt get a rhogam shot when i had the miscarriage cuz i didnt know my blood group then.i didnt also know i was pregnant, just that my period came about 5days late that month and wouldnt stop after the usual 4days, on the 9th day we became worried and went to see a doctor who ran a pregnancy test that came out positive. She called it a missed miscarriage or something like that. I continued bleeding for about 14days during which i passed the tissue. Wen d bleeding stopped i did a scan that showed there were no retained products. The doc didnt say anyti about blood type and me too i didnt know mine then. Nw i'm pregnant again, 25wks gone. No issues at all so far but i'm just worried about baby's well being. Tho my doc has said he doubts if i'm iso immunized and should just relax till i'm 30wk. Bt i'm too worried i cant kip calm. What if m already iso immunized? Doc cant just know by guessing and what if sometin goes wrong before 30wks? God forbid.
Dont know the next step to take, thats why i'm asking here.

Please, don't worry urself much. Wt ur xplanatn, looks like d missed mc was early. It feels like dy always say if it happens wtin first 8weeks of pregnancy,dia is tendency for no sensitization
My advice still is don't worry urself, jst stay + on dis. In Nig, dy give rhogam after birth but outside like UK etc, dy give twice at 28wks and after birth.

My last mc was caused by IC which was detected dis year durin my scan at 15wks. Already funneling nd opening which is y I got cerclage but in Nigeria den, d doctor concluded it might av b Blood group which I didnt believe. Put ur mind at rest because u don't need stress wt the pregnancy. Please, calm down.

I only speak to my baby to hear the word of d Lord that our blood will not mix 2geda during pregnancy. I will carry him to full term. As d spirit leads sometimes d thoughts come.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2330) (2331) (2332) (2333) (2334) (2335) (2336) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.