Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,259 members, 7,829,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8177251 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2328) (2329) (2330) (2331) (2332) (2333) (2334) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 7:44pm On Sep 17, 2016
enque:
Hello Mitchyy, see ur handsome Hansel.. kiss
well done!

Pls which breast pump do u use? I remember u mentioning tommy tippee manual abi I'm mistaken?

Thanks dear. Yes, tomme tippee manual. I didn't have enough to get an electric pump and surprisingly, this one pumps fast and i'm okay with it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumjb(f): 7:45pm On Sep 17, 2016
concluding part
i thank Allah for saving my life and that of my princess and for putting the devil to shame.
its good to start shopping early even do its one thing you buy at a time, the insult alone they gave to that student no b here o. so mamas immediately u have little money start shopping don't wait till close to edd before u start.
and also there is something like painless contraction you don't feel pain but u just feel the tightening. wishing all the waddling mamas safe and easy delivery.
sorry for my longgggg post.

24 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 7:51pm On Sep 17, 2016
@mumjb, thank God for the testimony.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumjb(f): 7:54pm On Sep 17, 2016
iomoge2:
Mumjb shocked shocked shocked God forbid.
yes o, God put the devil to shame

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumjb(f): 7:56pm On Sep 17, 2016
simababe:
@mumjb, thank God for the testimony.
thank u mama, i really tank God

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VEE992(f): 7:56pm On Sep 17, 2016
Mumjb:
concluding part
i thank Allah for saving my life and that of my princess and for putting the devil to shame.
its good to start shopping early even do its one thing you buy at a time, the insult alone they gave to that student no b here o. so mamas immediately u have little money start shopping don't wait till close to edd before u start.
and also there is something like painless contraction you don't feel pain but u just feel the tightening. wishing all the waddling mamas safe and easy delivery.
sorry for my longgggg post.

The devil will always be put to shame. Our redeemer liveth! Thank you God...Congrats dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 8:03pm On Sep 17, 2016
Mumjb:
Part three
i started praying, i was reciting the Quran off head i was reciting till i started getting confused i was missing some verses together but i continued reciting like that.
the nurse decided to give me one drip called nomacyline (not sure of spelling),after like 5 minutes she checked my baby's heartbeat and said she can feel it small small she then increased the flow of the drip. i continued praying the more even with all the choking of hand in my vjay i did not stop. it was when the nurse said i should start pushing that i stopped praying and my pain has increased but i could not shout.
i started pushing and the drip finished and the nurse asked somebody to bring ordinary water drip as she was waiting for the drip she was standing a foot away from my bed but i was still pushing and she asked me to put my bum bum down so as not to tear myself. initially i was afraid of tear because for my first i had two dip cut and the stitching was painful than labour itself. but at that moment tear was the least of my worries my own was that my baby should come out alive.
when i was still pushing and the nurse was still standing away from my table waiting for drip my baby's head came out and the nurse quickly came to hold the baby and the remaining body came out and my baby was alive but stressed and the placeta came immediately.
she did not cry they had to beat her feet her back before she started crying and tears of joy were coming out from my eyes and hubby was just thanking the nurse.

BABY AZMA came out at 9:40pm on the 23rd of august weighing 2.8kg without tear. i was cleaned and me and my baby was taken to the maternity ward.

you remembered the student that her water broke she came back with her sil, and they bought the delivery things they sell at the maternity ward. she delivered her baby girl at 11:30pm weighing 2kg with 3 dip cut and enough beating and blood gathered in her right eye due to the slap the nurse gave her. after the baby was born there was no clothes to wear the baby they don't sell clothes at the maternity ward, i gave them one of my baby's clothes and diaper to wear the child and they covered the baby with wrapper.

you also remember the woman i met at the labour room that wanted to try VBAC. she could not bear the pain, when it was time to push she was just shouting i cannot push o i want cs o and it was midnight so they had to call the doctor that there was an emergency so he can come very early in the morning. in the morning the doctor came and she was wheeled to the theater and the cs was successful. she gave birth to a boy, but she did not regain consciousness before i was discharged.

THANK God it ended in praise. Our God is indeed good.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 8:11pm On Sep 17, 2016
simababe:

We are all in same shoe ooo. My contractions only get stronger at night, by 6am I'm back to normal. It's well sha. Av lost mucus plug since 4days ago n bn seeing discharge. It shall end in praise iJN.

@blessedmum, it's well jare. We all shall post on thread cuties next week by God's grace. It's well

My sister Amen o, I suddenly became an inspector, checking for bloody show evry now n then, lol. Th contractions come at nyt too, but stop when the day brks. Me I yaf tire...... I kent shout again Mbok. May God perfect all his good works for the remaining Sept mamas n potential porters. It will surely end in praise. Isaiah: 66:9 has become my buddy. We will sure share out birth alert n B. S frm next week IJN. Amen

#teamseptember for swift delivery.
@sugah hwz ur Lo n motherhood treating u my cappo?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:26pm On Sep 17, 2016
sugah:
Liftefhands, feddy27, ozycy, Zaynie, alphahandmaiden and other experienced mamas.

Please any tested and trusted means of increasing breastmilk supply? Please share.

I used to be able to pump >100ml from each at a go but after i took an allergy drugs my supply reduced. Iv been taking pap.

I know someone that swears by Fenugreek. You should be able to get some over there.
Kisses to the Lil man kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumjb(f): 8:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
@ ubiR thanks mam, Ameen to your prayer

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2016
grin grin grin
Na me chop all o! The Hunger this morning was on another level.
I didn't even have the patience to make pap.

My mum produces moringer tea and powder and she is nafdac approved so she recently started packaging the beans powder.

realdentist:

na only u de chop all this plenty akara? how LO go let u sleep? lol. but those akara look really inviting sha. abeg u fit tell ur mama to make me some beans powder too?

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:06pm On Sep 17, 2016
Mumjb your bs have me shivers.
Thank God it ended in praise.
We shall not cast our young

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:06pm On Sep 17, 2016
I'll ask her.

But I believe what ma'am liftedhands said is the process

Ada243:

that's soo sweet of her. please could u ask her how she made the bean powder? did she just grind the beans or she peeled the back before grinding. I need the process please. thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
[quote author=mitchyy post=49437481][/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
cheesy cheesy

Abeg make I chop o

Ijelex:

Jazzyjazz don't tell me you downloaded all these akara into ya stomach including the three you ate yle frying it.kwantinue don't come and complain of lo weighing 4+.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 9:12pm On Sep 17, 2016
Ok....I intend getting it, so I wanted to hear from someone who uses/has used it.

Thanks a lot.

mitchyy:

Thanks dear. Yes, tomme tippee manual. I didn't have enough to get an electric pump and surprisingly, this one pumps fast and i'm okay with it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 9:16pm On Sep 17, 2016
zaynie:

I know someone that swears by Fenugreek. You should be able to get some over there.
Kisses to the Lil man kiss
Thanks luv... Iv ordered it already grin
Ayomide says thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 9:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
Mumjb all Glory be to God Most High!! May His name be forever lifted.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 9:40pm On Sep 17, 2016
Mumjb.
Congratulations
Thank God for it ended in praises

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ada243(f): 9:44pm On Sep 17, 2016
jazzyjazz:
I'll ask her.

But I believe what ma'am liftedhands said is the process

alright thanks. how much is the bean powder per kg?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 9:48pm On Sep 17, 2016
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 10:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
@ MumJb congrats ma. na God win,kisses to your princess
happy belated birthdat Akorkor . God's unending blessings will overdhadow you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olamitie: 10:57pm On Sep 17, 2016
Congrats to the new iya baby,thank God it ended it praise.
How do you people combat insomnia kiss, im almost losing my mind embarassed.if i dont nap in the afternoon i sleep early and wake up 12/1am, no sleep till 5am,if i nap in the afternoon sleep wont come till 2/3am cry
I need help,its given me a headache and i dnt look forward to night time at all. lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 11:52pm On Sep 17, 2016
olatebony:
@ MumJb congrats ma. na God win,kisses to your princess
happy belated birthdat Akorkor . God's unending blessings will overdhadow you

Amen and @favouredmum@sugar, God bless you all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 3:31am On Sep 18, 2016
olamitie:
Congrats to the new iya baby,thank God it ended it praise.
How do you people combat insomnia kiss, im almost losing my mind embarassed.if i dont nap in the afternoon i sleep early and wake up 12/1am, no sleep till 5am,if i nap in the afternoon sleep wont come till 2/3am cry
I need help,its given me a headache and i dnt look forward to night time at all. lipsrsealed undecided

My dear. We are in d same boat.
Its crazy.
Mine had been like dis from day one.
This is week 33+ and its still happening.

I must sleep during d day else i will be useless. I sleep like 1hour at work everyday.
Why mine is more painful is that i am awake till 5am then starts sleeping when am supposed to be geting dressed 4 work.
I now hate morning ehn.
When i started this journey. .. hubby was so worried he dragged me to the hospital. At 7weeks.... when i didint sleep 4 5 straight days.
The gave me DXP. Or so.
Right now i cant take it again. So i just relax.

My lo sef lives the none sleeping mum.... thats when all d acrobat n all comes to play.

I Will advise u try a hot bath.....at night.
That helps me alot.
Vthe hottest i can handle... then i let dh massage my body with ori or coconut oil. If i amnin pains then robb.
That way i get a good start and might only wake up 4 to 5am.

Pele love.
Its all 4 a cause..... soon. It would be over.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Favouredmom(f): 3:48am On Sep 18, 2016
mitchyy:

So does it mean the manual does the same work as the electric pump? I ask because I don't want to waste money unnecessarily if this one will pump enough for my LOs in a short time frame. The change era reach my side here
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 4:04am On Sep 18, 2016
Favouredmom:

So does it mean the manual does the same work as the electric pump? I ask because I don't want to waste money unnecessarily if this one will pump enough for my LOs in a short time frame. The change era reach my side here
This is how they market it.
If you are a housewife/with plenty of time on your hands...buy manual
If you are a working woman....buy electric

Basically, they do same thing but one takes longer than the other.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 4:06am On Sep 18, 2016
loistee:

Pls do u use electric breast pump

Yes ma... I use medela electric breastpump.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 4:11am On Sep 18, 2016
peggygee:

My sister Amen o, I suddenly became an inspector, checking for bloody show evry now n then, lol. Th contractions come at nyt too, but stop when the day brks. Me I yaf tire...... I kent shout again Mbok. May God perfect all his good works for the remaining Sept mamas n potential porters. It will surely end in praise. Isaiah: 66:9 has become my buddy. We will sure share out birth alert n B. S frm next week IJN. Amen

#teamseptember for swift delivery.
@sugah hwz ur Lo n motherhood treating u my cappo?
Motherhood is the real deal ooo.
Im expecting plenty birth alerts this coming week.
Simababe, mummyife, Blessedmum, tipsyjules and all my lovely September mamas. God would make it super easy for you.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 4:16am On Sep 18, 2016
feddy27:

Pele dear. Where u able to get the pepper soup spices frm African shop? Try taking lots of water. Tea too is helpful. If you can get to the African shop, buy yam too. It aids breastmilk flow.
Can't wait to be back. I didn't go to the shop o, i no even sabi make peppersoup cry .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lexajen(f): 6:05am On Sep 18, 2016
Mumjb
I thank the almighty for your life and your baby's.
I didn't even finish reading the thread after part two, I just went straight to your profile to know what the end is exactly. I am very thankful it all ended in praise.
My declaration is that you are healthy and strong and whole and so is Baby Azma.
Congratulations Mama. Congratulations again!! To God Be The Glory.

Good morning Mamas.

Where do I start with my narrative?

Remember that morning I said a prayer on this thread?
I was actually all smiles and I felt good that I was emitting such energy to the universe and people who can't see me and don't know me.
I had this belief that the day would turn out really fine.

Alas, my android phone and that of our receptionist was stolen in the hidden place we usually charge because for very stupid reasons, she (the receptionist) left the door open and went to wash her plate after strict instructions to always lock the door.

I felt bad especially considering that the phone wasn't mine for keeps. I was supposed to experience the device (it's a new model) and return back to the company after writing reviews about its features.

Honestly, I questioned God and I cried.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lexajen(f): 6:21am On Sep 18, 2016
However, on the same day 4 accidents were averted. 2 on my side. 2 on my dear husband side.

For Dh, the first accident at work, if it happened would have claimed his eyes completely.
The second would have left serious injury on the upper part of his body.

Today he is safe, fine, healthy and whole.

On my part, because I finished late from my market runs that day, I boarded a bike to beat the crazy traffic.
For the first time ever, a bus just swerved to our side and almost push my and okada man off the road into God-knows-where.
Thankfully, after very minimal shaky shaky, the okada found its footing. I got home safely.

After resting for a bit, I decided to go to one shop nearby and carry set of pot that I was doing shakara for, because I found out it is way more expensive at Lagos Island. Unfortunately, they had closed for the day.

As I was coming back, just as I was about to climb my step, I slipped and fell down....on my buttocks. The steady rains makes my compound slippery sort of, but in my over 10 years there, I have never had such experience.

I was lucky it was near the pavement and also one of the building's pillars. So instead of me falling yakata like that, I leaned on the pillar, though my purse suffered the shock more, and then I used style to land on my bum. All of this was to avoid any impact on my bump.

My Sisters, what if there were no support structures? What would have happened to my Child and my waist?

See ehn, it is true my phone got stolen o.
And I might have to pay for it.

But I am thankful.
I am thankful for all the horrible accidents that were averted.
Someone please help me thank God.

36 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2328) (2329) (2330) (2331) (2332) (2333) (2334) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: miracle1997

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.