Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2463) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8146218 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2460) (2461) (2462) (2463) (2464) (2465) (2466) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 10:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
Godmother:
Birth Alert!

Gave birth to my beautiful princess today at 3:30am. BS later.

CC
Captain iomoge2

November mamas have started dropping.... congratulations teamie.... God bless your princess.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by deyoola(f): 10:55pm On Oct 22, 2016
BIRTH ALERT

Gave birth to bouncing baby girl yesterday evening (oct 21) via CS.
Mother and baby doing well

BS later

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
deyoola:
BIRTH ALERT

BS later

Wow!Wow!Wow! My teamies are dropping beautifully, we thank you God for safe delivery. Congratulations dearie. May your princess bring you joy always. Speedy recovery I wish you.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 11:19pm On Oct 22, 2016
tongue tongue tongue

realdentist:

U don start. take ya time o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 11:19pm On Oct 22, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

enque:
Bia madam, I go 'off' ur network o!

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 11:21pm On Oct 22, 2016
grin grin grin
freshtestimony:
Jazzyjazz can eat for Africa enh, I can't even eat spicy food cos of heart burn but TomTom or vickslemon does the cure once in a while.

May we all ve cause to celebrate always. Amen

My capping how u dey ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phummy1821: 2:12am On Oct 23, 2016
Congratulations teamie God bless your princess.
Godmother:
Birth Alert!

CC
Captain iomoge2

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phummy1821: 2:13am On Oct 23, 2016
Yay another Nov mama, congratulations teamie God bless your princess.
deyoola:
BIRTH ALERT

BS later
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 3:50am On Oct 23, 2016
deyoola:
BIRTH ALERT

BS later

Yipeeeeee.
November Mamas taking over.
Congratulations Deyoola.
So happy 4 u.

Hugs to our princess. kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 3:56am On Oct 23, 2016
Its not November yet and the God of Over Do has started with his miracle in our lifes.....
Baba we say thank you.

001.Besea ------------------ XX 9
002. Bolseas -------------- surprise 22
003. Deyoola --------------10|22 Welcome 2 our Princess
004. Ebony13 ------------- 9|3 Welcome 2 our Prince & Princess
005. Florena ----------------XY 4
006. Godmother -------- 10|22 Welcome 2 our Princess
007. Iomoge2 ------------- XX 2
008. Jumayin ------------- XY 15
009. Jummy004 --------- XX 17
010. LadyMessi --------- XX17
011. Lexajen ------------- XX 9
012. Missade ------------- XX 5
013. Mydeporch ------- XY 30
014. Oshey01 ------------- XX 22
015. Phummy1821 ---- XY 16
016. PrincessKF --------- XY 2
017. Princesskiki ------- XY 14
018. Pweetyface --------XX 7
019. Rejoice02 ----------- XX 1
020. Roseval -------------- Pending 11
021. Sweetrie --------------Pending
022. Temmygal25 -------Pending
023. Twogreatnations -- XX XX 7
024. XX01 ------------------- XY 20

To the rest of us, May God make it so easy 4 us all as we all birth our Bundles of Joy. Testimony Galore.

Baby Alive, Healthy n Suckling grin
Mother Alive, strong n bossom feeding wink
Father Alive, happily sharing the good news cheesy
Plenty Money...... Damn Recession! .

#TeamNovemberForSupernaturalPregnancyAndDelivery

20 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 4:00am On Oct 23, 2016
@besea, where are thou. Abi u don born anyways easy n swift delivery to u n others IJN

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hajarahbadmus(f): 4:05am On Oct 23, 2016
wheew! I finally caught up with the thread..congratulations to the mamas that have offloaded..May your los remain sources of joy and happiness in your homes..
waddling mamas, may God make it easy..eat well, take your fruits and veggies, takes lots of water, clean your tips and sleepppppppp......because vigilante is real. ..

fadedglory....it is well..people are quick to judge women that leave their marriages without imagining how much effort the woman might have db put in to make it work..my mum left her marriage after 22years..I know what I experienced. .I saw emotional toture at its peak! I saw physical abuse at its peak! I begged her to leave..but she said she didnt want her children to come from a broken home especially ME! as the only girl..there aee lots of misconceptions about it....At the age of 51...she left..when she nearly lost her both eyes to batterings and is now on glasses...
At 51 years of age..my father still beat her!
hmmm...fadedglory please take your time to heal...grow yourself and bounce back strong..your marriage can still be salvaged but God is preparing you...its a phase that will pass and you will testify..Please stay strong for your son...

There is no expert when it comes to marriage issues o! matter pass each other.. May God not create issues beyond us in our home..Amin..

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stgenius(m): 5:39am On Oct 23, 2016
hello,hap in Sunday mamas,how is everyone. wow November mamas dropping it haute haut...... Its Chizeal ooo.network no gree me,using dh phone. congrats Godmother and deyoola, may God bless ur lols. pls iomoge2, is did mmm stuff for real seems am d only one left out ;Dhello,hap in Sunday mamas,how is everyone. wow November mamas dropping it haute haut...... Its Chizeal ooo.network no gree me,using dh phone. congrats Godmother and deyoola, may God bless ur lols. pls iomoge2, is did mmm stuff for real seems am d only one left out

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 6:30am On Oct 23, 2016
iomoge2:

I dirint see baby o.

You came late be dat. Next time I sight you online I will post it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:00am On Oct 23, 2016
nicoleswizzi:
Hello expectant mummy's ,my name is Nicole and am a ist timer, currently 16weeks and 4days, plz I have been experiencing constipation since yestady dunno if its bcs I ate banana and pineapple (sugar content) today my poop was so hard and I bled bcs of that, tho I use to have constipation before I took in but it stopped after I got preg, again I don't also know if its d beans and yam I ate,mybe its too strong for my tummy.... Any advice plz...

Always drink lots and lots of water and fruits like water melon and ripe pawpaw. Avoid apples and bananas if you are prone to constipation ( not totally avoid but reduce how much you eat them).
Pineapples and unripe pawpaw have been said to cause serious contractions and in some miscarriage, please try to stay away for now.
Also invest in vegetables, like the yam you ate now, garnish it with plenty vegetables.
You should be fine. kiss
Welcome to the Preggy thread.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dadsonval(f): 7:02am On Oct 23, 2016
Congratulations to deyoola and Godmother and to all mamas that delivered. May God bless ur LOs. To those who are yet to deliver, i wish u all supernatural birth in Jesus name, amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 7:08am On Oct 23, 2016
Birth Story
Part 1

Been having irregular contractions that weren't painful, but on friday I woke up to painful ones but they were consistent. I decided to time them and they were coming 11 minutes apart. At 3pm I woke my mom and the time had reduced to 8 mins apart.

We called my dh and by 6:30am left for the hospital. When we got there, they did a VE and the matron said she couldn't get to my cervix they then referred me to Surulere to do a test to see if my cervix could push out a baby. We charttered a cab and I took very chilled water and the contractions reduced and were now coming 30 mins apart.

The test came out positive and the doc scheduled me for induction. I told him I was already in labour but he didn't listen. They gave me a bed space and because of the way I was in pains another matron decided to check me and I was 5cm dilated.

At this time dh and my mom were allowed in and as I was in pains dh said "Don't scream. Be calling the blood of Jesus". I wanted to kill him at that point.
They did another VE an hour, thirty mins later and I was 7cm so they rushed me to the delivery room.

I was there till 8:30 when they checked and said I was fully dilated. Before then I was already begging the matron to allow me push at 8cm but she said no that I would tear my cervix. At that point I didn't care, I just wanted the pain gone.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:09am On Oct 23, 2016
Godmother:
Birth Alert!

CC
Captain iomoge2

Yay!!!!
Congrats to you darling and welcome to motherhood. kiss

Congrats to Deyoola too and Moyingirl and all new mommies in the house. May your children always make you happy and proud. Amin!
HWA to my Oct15Captain....the JinxBreaker Ozycy and Blessedmum a.k.a. Iya Ayomide. I wish you both a lifetime of bliss and prosperity with your husbands.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:16am On Oct 23, 2016
nicoleswizzi:

Ohh tnx so much plz dey should ans me o, I also have this hardening in my lower abdomen and little pain in my naval, what's the meaning plz...is it normal.

The hardening is most likely contractions. Mostly as a result of the pineapples you ate cos 16 weeks is wayyyyyy too early for Braxton Hicks ( you experience that in 3rd trimester ) and when your uterus expands what you feel is pain not hardening.
When you feel the hardening, just keep drinking water, lots of it and if you can, lie on your left.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 7:17am On Oct 23, 2016
Part 2

I started pushing o. I would hold my ankle to my body and raise myself looking at my navel the way the nurse taught me. After a while the baby decided to my perinium and that was were the wahala started.

For the next 3 hours my dd refused to move. The nurse and matron could touch her head from my vagina opening but she wasn't moving. They kept murmuring to themselves that something was wrong and I became scared.

They checked her heartbeat. It reduced but was still steady. She had stared in that spot for over 3 hours. At this point I was already crying cos the pain was unbearable. My mom was allowed in and she kept praying and urging me to push while feeding me glucose cos I was already weak and tired.

By 12:30am I started crying for cs cos I couldn't take the pains anymore. I didn't know my dh was already arranging for that outside. By 3am they took me to the theatre and 10 minutes later my dd was brought out. I was just so happy and relieved to be freed from that pain.

Labour pain is real mehn!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:23am On Oct 23, 2016
Chanbaby:

Why are u doing dis to me? Pls take all dis ur recipe and food easy now.

@zaynie, @fed.dy27,@ ju.mayin
To eat is a problem for me because of heartburn do u have an idea of what I can do?

I didn't have serious heartburn like that but when I did,
1. I ate dinner early like 6pm and only munched on chips, crackers, juice for the resemble of the night.
2. I drank lots of water and avoided carbonated drinks. I went for juice instead.
3. I slept upright. Pillow wedged at my back, feet raised, head thrown back.
You may also want to ease up on spicy foods.

Let me help you call iomoge2. Heartburn showed her shege.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:37am On Oct 23, 2016
I'm glad it ended well Godmother, baby alive, mother alive and daddy happy is always our prayer.
Please update your diary and include pix of baby abeg. ... at least make we followers of Jaded get first glimpse. wink

But permit me to ask, please don't feel defensive or bad about this. It comes from a place of love and concern.
Did you induce labour or it came naturally?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 7:51am On Oct 23, 2016
Congratulations Godmother and Deyoola! May your babies bring you unending joy. #TeamOctober# is glad to accept you grin

Ozycy and blessedmum, happy anniversary darlings! More bliss in your homes kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 7:58am On Oct 23, 2016
@Godmother, we thank God it ended in praise... kisses to your princess

@Deyoola... Congratulations teamie, God bless ur LO.

Happy sunday ladies .

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 9:33am On Oct 23, 2016
Blessedmum:

You came late be dat. Next time I sight you online I will post it.

Okies kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olamitie: 9:53am On Oct 23, 2016
Happy Sunday to the wadding moms and new mums...
Why did @fadedglory deactivate her account cry
It is well with you, things women go through in the name of marriage sha undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 10:21am On Oct 23, 2016
Happy wedding anniversary Ozycy

Congrats to the recent mamas. Godmother, deyoola. Thank God it ended in praise.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 10:23am On Oct 23, 2016
Mama omojudy show face. How are you doing?

Onyinyechika08 how's our boy doing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 10:37am On Oct 23, 2016
Chizeal... whatsapp me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 10:38am On Oct 23, 2016
zaynie:

Always drink lots and lots of water and fruits like water melon and ripe pawpaw. Avoid apples and bananas if you are prone to constipation ( not totally avoid but reduce how much you eat them).
Pineapples and unripe pawpaw have been said to cause serious contractions and in some miscarriage, please try to stay away for now.
Also invest in vegetables, like the yam you ate now, garnish it with plenty vegetables.
You should be fine. kiss
Welcome to the Preggy thread.

Tnx xo much,very helpful...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 10:41am On Oct 23, 2016
zaynie:

The hardening is most likely contractions. Mostly as a result of the pineapples you ate cos 16 weeks is wayyyyyy too early for Braxton Hicks ( you experience that in 3rd trimester ) and when your uterus expands what you feel is pain not hardening.
When you feel the hardening, just keep drinking water, lots of it and if you can, lie on your left.

Ewww God o who send me message ooo, contraction by now...God abeg ooo...lots of water abi...OK I will be doing DAT...I thought it was baby movement before ooo like d baby moving down...but when I lie down and rest...it stops...OK I will do what u said...tnx..

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 10:45am On Oct 23, 2016
Godmother:
Part 2

I started pushing o. I would hold my ankle to my body and raise myself looking at my navel the way the nurse taught me. After a while the baby decided to my perinium and that was were the wahala started.

For the next 3 hours my dd refused to move. The nurse and matron could touch her head from my vagina opening but she wasn't moving. They kept murmuring to themselves that something was wrong and I became scared.

They checked her heartbeat. It reduced but was still steady. She had stared in that spot for over 3 hours. At this point I was already crying cos the pain was unbearable. My mom was allowed in and she kept praying and urging me to push while feeding me glucose cos I was already weak and tired.

By 12:30am I started crying for cs cos I couldn't take the pains anymore. I didn't know my dh was already arranging for that outside. By 3am they took me to the theatre and 10 minutes later my dd was brought out. I was just so happy and relieved to be freed from that pain.

Labour pain is real mehn!

Tnk God for u and ur Lo, God is faithful, tnk God...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2460) (2461) (2462) (2463) (2464) (2465) (2466) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Arabqueen and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.