Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,567 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2464) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8150032 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2461) (2462) (2463) (2464) (2465) (2466) (2467) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 11:04am On Oct 23, 2016
Chanbaby:

Why are u doing dis to me? Pls take all dis ur recipe and food easy now.

@zaynie, @fed.dy27,@ jum.ayin
To eat is a problem for me because of heartburn do u have an idea of what I can do?

Heartburn was and is still my companion o.
Infact ehn... its not a joking stufz.

I tried all them gestid et al to no avail.
Then someone mentioned gaviscon ( used over 20bottles now) sad Which gave me instant releieve... but then again... the heartburn comes back.

So what i used to do... dunno if its wrong sha.
I dont eat late
I chew my food well
I aviod what causes it. Mine has triggers... peppery foods.
I drink milk after most meals... that holandia evaporated milk until someone here said its not good as it does one thing one thing... i mean milk as a whole.

If its persists and i still want to eat dinner.....or even sleep well... i take my Jordan toothbrush n paste n brush... pushing the brush to my throat.... the brush would make me puke n that stuff burning me would come out.
I even had a special brush in my locker at work....
after brushing, i drink gasviscon n immediately forget i had heartburn cheesy
Ps.
I use jordan cos its slim at the upper part.... so it goes to my throat with little or no stress.
When i knew my heartburn was from slimmy stuff going back n forth..i started d puking n its divine.

Ask ur doctor if force puking is ok.... and if yes... just do it for the initial stuff to come out and not the whole food in ur body so u dont go losing weight n starving our baby.

Pele.
Soon... it will be over with your bundle of joy in your arms...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 11:05am On Oct 23, 2016
zaynie:
I'm glad it ended well Godmother, baby alive, mother alive and daddy happy is always our prayer.
Please update your diary and include pix of baby abeg. ... at least make we followers of Jaded get first glimpse. wink

But permit me to ask, please don't feel defensive or bad about this. It comes from a place of love and concern.
Did you induce labour or it came naturally?

Thanks Ma'am Zaynie, I'll update the diary soonest.
For the labour, I only took pineapple and zobo. Didn't even walk for two days prior to yesterday cos I was always so tired.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by XX01(f): 11:15am On Oct 23, 2016
Congratulations to my teamies, Godmother and Deyoola. God bless your LOs.

This back waistpain is showing me shege. Don't know what to do about it again. Missed this group so much.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 11:25am On Oct 23, 2016
zaynie:

HWA to my Oct15Captain....the JinxBreaker Ozycy and Blessedmum a.k.a. Iya Ayomide. I wish you both a lifetime of bliss and prosperity with your husbands.
Amen, thank you my always on point finance minister cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 11:29am On Oct 23, 2016
Thanks mamas for the mentions and prayers. God bless you all richly.

@ Blessedmom

Mama good morning. I ve sent you a pm.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 23, 2016
It's really nice you can eat. Me, I throw up 5mins after eating and I hate drinking water.
jazzyjazz:
Ehen
Maake una come chop

Gizdodo garnished with spring onions and peppered chicken

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by XX01(f): 11:47am On Oct 23, 2016
Wait o. Are we saying that pineapple and zobo can make labour come early?

Then it's only God that has been saving me because I take pineapples every 2 days and zobo every weekend since 2nd trimester.

Maybe why I have been having Braxton hicks for a while. Make baby wait first. Not ready at all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 11:48am On Oct 23, 2016
feddy27:

happy anniversary darlings! More bliss in your homes kiss kiss
Thanks Sis, regards to cute princess Fedora.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 11:50am On Oct 23, 2016
iomoge2:
Chizeal... whatsapp me
Don't be stealing all our customers grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 11:52am On Oct 23, 2016
Blessedmum:

Don't be stealing all our customers grin

She asked joor n mentioned me... lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 11:54am On Oct 23, 2016
XX01:
Wait o. Are we saying that pineapple and zobo can make labour come early?

Then it's only God that has been saving me because I take pineapples every 2 days and zobo every weekend since 2nd trimester.

Maybe why I have been having Braxton hicks for a while. Make baby wait first. Not ready at all.

Hehehhehehe
U must be ready o.
Lol

Madam last minute.
How was ur journey

That night maybe u will hear my "hian"... "imagine" in d background... lol.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realtalk19: 12:04pm On Oct 23, 2016
hello mumies.its fun to be here.i av bin reading the thread for a while before i 'ate d bug'.i am a second time mum and in my first trimester. no vomiting or spitting so far.

i feel sleepy and very hungry these days. i am on obrion 6 suppliments. i eat well too.

av bin having serious itching and discharge from my vagina lips nd its reddish.i had to stay clean and dry most times wit no underwears for air to penetrate.

nyc to b here.tanks

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 12:05pm On Oct 23, 2016
Godmother:

Thanks Ma'am Zaynie, I'll update the diary soonest.
For the labour, I only took pineapple and zobo. Didn't even walk for two days prior to yesterday cos I was always so tired.

@ Godmother, congratulations! May your joy be permanent in Jesus name. Welcome to vigilante group.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 12:11pm On Oct 23, 2016
Godmother:
Thanks mamas for the mentions and prayers. God bless you all richly.

@ Blessedmom

Mama good morning. I ve sent you a pm.
Good morning Sis, how's our iyawo?am yet to see the pm.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2016
iomoge2:

She asked joor n mentioned me... lol
I actually saw the mention that's why I didn't reply her but then u should give ur person small percentage naa cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ugochiada2: 12:24pm On Oct 23, 2016
Good morning and happy Sunday mama's

Cc: @ cappo present ma, I have put to birth since on the 13th October through VD weight 3.1 BBG

sorry for the delay my phone is still bad, using my brother phone

team October for supernatural delivery #

20 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2016
Naomi14:
It's really nice you can eat. Me, I throw up 5mins after eating and I hate drinking water.

If i were u. Once i eat and throw up.... i will eat again....

Thats what works for my friend.
Try n see.

Pele

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2016
Blessedmum:

I actually saw the mention that's why I didn't reply her but then u should give ur person small percentage naa cheesy

Lol.
Oya...... grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 12:46pm On Oct 23, 2016
iomoge2:

Heartburn was and is still my companion o.
Infact ehn... its not a joking stufz.

I tried all them gestid et al to no avail.
Then someone mentioned gaviscon ( used over 20bottles now) sad Which gave me instant releieve... but then again... the heartburn comes back.

So what i used to do... dunno if its wrong sha.
I dont eat late
I chew my food well
I aviod what causes it. Mine has triggers... peppery foods.
I drink milk after most meals... that holandia evaporated milk until someone here said its not good as it does one thing one thing... i mean milk as a whole.

If its persists and i still want to eat dinner.....or even sleep well... i take my Jordan toothbrush n paste n brush... pushing the brush to my throat.... the brush would make me puke n that stuff burning me would come out.
I even had a special brush in my locker at work....
after brushing, i drink gasviscon n immediately forget i had heartburn cheesy
Ps.
I use jordan cos its slim at the upper part.... so it goes to my throat with little or no stress.
When i knew my heartburn was from slimmy stuff going back n forth..i started d puking n its divine.

Ask ur doctor if force puking is ok.... and if yes... just do it for the initial stuff to come out and not the whole food in ur body so u dont go losing weight n starving our baby.

Pele.
Soon... it will be over with your bundle of joy in your arms...

@iomoge2 @zanyie
Thanks a lot I will to get gasviscon and try it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gandyluv(f): 12:59pm On Oct 23, 2016
feddy27:
Hello #TeamOctober#, It's another weekend to count our blessings as a team smiley smiley smiley

Trust everyone is doing great ! remember in this team, THERE SHALL BE NO LOSS!!!!!! GOD WHO STARTED THIS GOOD WORK MUST SURELY PERFECT IT !!!!!!!

We had THREE (3) birth announcements during the week grin Please celebrate with our fellow teamies: Kunmimum, Moyingirl and Bussy2rhymes.

We are getting close to the finishing line successfully and I'm excited because no one fell off the way! This is the Lord's doing and it is marvelous in our eyes.

Ok, let's take our roll call. Please answer so we know you are ok.

1. feddy27 - Orange *Delivered a bouncing baby girl*
2. SerendipityF – Purple
3. Gandyluv - Purple *Delivered a bouncing baby boy*ported to September*
4. BellaElla - Purple * Delivered a bouncing baby boy*
5. Onyinyechika08 - Purple * Delivered a bouncing baby boy*
6. Sugarcanebaby - Purple *Delivered a bouncing baby boy*
7. Kunmimum - Purple *Delivered a bouncing baby girl*
8. Babylove01 - Purple *Delivered a bouncing baby girl*ported to September*
9. Lilybestie - Purple * Delivered a bouncing baby boy*ported to September*
10. blessedchick - Purple *Delivered a bouncing baby girl*ported to September*
11. Ugochiada - Purple
12. Lbotusme - Violet * Delivered a bouncing baby boy*
13. Luscioustrish - Purple * Delivered a bouncing baby boy*
14. nwapastor - Purple *Delivered a bouncing baby girl*ported to September*
15. Moyingirl - Orange *Delivered a bouncing baby girl*
16. Teegali - Orange *Delivered a bouncing baby girl*
17. Teeteek - Purple *Delivered twin girls*
18. tejirikennedy - Violet *Delivered a bouncing baby girl*
19. Emerald22 - Orange *Delivered a bouncing baby girl*ported to September*
20. Quin9 - Purple *Delivered a bouncing baby girl*ported to September*
21. Nennynj - Purple *Delivered a bouncing baby girl*
22. Mamajesu
23. Ojac1
24. Kwentjules
25. Marcjane
26. Chicmoniq
27. Veleta * Delivered a bouncing baby boy*ported to September*
28. Stephmiracle
29. bussy2rhymes* Delivered a bouncing baby boy*
30. Serefunmee *Ported from September*
31. Ibari *Ported from September*
32. Beebee12 *Ported from September*
33. AdaEkube *Ported from September*
34. Teal *Ported from September**Delivered a bouncing baby boy*
35. Ahmanim *Ported from September*
36. besttbabe *Ported from September*
37. Odycute *Ported from September*
38. Itunumary *Ported from September*
39. rollyare *Ported from September*
40. Chizeal *Ported from September**Delivered a bouncing baby girl*
41. Tequila10 *Ported from September*
42. Nkoyo13 *Ported from September*
43. Vee992 *Ported from September**Delivered a bouncing baby boy*

PRAYER OF THANKSGIVING

Father, we thank you for your unending love towards us. We thank you for those yet to give birth; supernatural delivery shall be their portion in Jesus name. Amen. Thank you for the testimonies of child birth all through the week, more shall come our way in Jesus name. Amen
present cappo,God has bin faithful...wishing d remaining mamas supernatural delivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 2:02pm On Oct 23, 2016
Ever since the inception of my little ogheneruno..i threw up for the first time this morning and it wasn't funny.

Wia z Awa April cappo sef?

Ma'am vibrantglory,ma'am ifffffy you guys are always in my tots.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 2:08pm On Oct 23, 2016
I'm 28weeks now so I rarely throw up these days

But back when I used to throw up, I make sure I eat food that won't stress my throat if I'm throwing up. Foods like golden morn, pap etc. Then after throwing up, I'll now eaat again to my satisfaction.

It could be tiring but, you got no choice

Naomi14:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 2:09pm On Oct 23, 2016
Congratulations, Godmother and deyoola, u r now mothers o. My teamies are taking over.

Simababe, I neva born o, fingers crossed for this week.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 2:21pm On Oct 23, 2016
Iomoge2, dat throw up and eat again has been my style dis third trimester o. No time

XX01, I was having crazy back aches and contractions though painless yesterday. What I did was to kneel under the shower with the spray hitting directly on the area and I felt better.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nennynj(f): 2:46pm On Oct 23, 2016
feddy27 :
Hello #TeamOctober#, It's another weekend to count
our blessings as a team
Trust everyone is doing great ! remember in this team,
THERE SHALL BE NO LOSS!!!!!! GOD WHO STARTED
THIS GOOD WORK MUST SURELY PERFECT IT !!!!!!!
We had THREE (3) birth announcements during the
week Please celebrate with our fellow teamies:
Kunmimum, Moyingirl and Bussy2rhymes.
We are getting close to the finishing line successfully
and I'm excited because no one fell off the way! This is
the Lord's doing and it is marvelous in our eyes.
Ok, let's take our roll call. Please answer so we know
you are ok.
1. feddy27 - Orange *Delivered a bouncing baby girl*
2. SerendipityF – Purple
3. Gandyluv - Purple *Delivered a bouncing baby
boy*ported to September*
4. BellaElla - Purple * Delivered a bouncing baby boy*
5. Onyinyechika08 - Purple * Delivered a bouncing baby
boy*
6. Sugarcanebaby - Purple *Delivered a bouncing baby
boy*
7. Kunmimum - Purple *Delivered a bouncing baby girl*
8. Babylove01 - Purple *Delivered a bouncing baby
girl*ported to September*
9. Lilybestie - Purple * Delivered a bouncing baby
boy*ported to September*
10. blessedchick - Purple *Delivered a bouncing baby
11. Ugochiada - Purple
12. Lbotusme - Violet * Delivered a bouncing baby boy*
13. Luscioustrish - Purple * Delivered a bouncing baby
boy*
14. nwapastor - Purple *Delivered a bouncing baby
15. Moyingirl - Orange *Delivered a bouncing baby girl*
16. Teegali - Orange *Delivered a bouncing baby girl*
17. Teeteek - Purple *Delivered twin girls*
18. tejirikennedy - Violet *Delivered a bouncing baby
girl*
19. Emerald22 - Orange *Delivered a bouncing baby
20. Quin9 - Purple *Delivered a bouncing baby
21. Nennynj - Purple *Delivered a bouncing baby girl*
22. Mamajesu
23. Ojac1
24. Kwentjules
25. Marcjane
26. Chicmoniq
27. Veleta * Delivered a bouncing baby boy*ported to
September*
28. Stephmiracle
29. bussy2rhymes* Delivered a bouncing baby boy*
30. Serefunmee *Ported from September*
31. Ibari *Ported from September*
32. Beebee12 *Ported from September*
33. AdaEkube *Ported from September*
34. Teal *Ported from September**Delivered a
bouncing baby boy*
35. Ahmanim *Ported from September*
36. besttbabe *Ported from September*
37. Odycute *Ported from September*
38. Itunumary *Ported from September*
39. rollyare *Ported from September*
40. Chizeal *Ported from September**Delivered a
bouncing baby girl*
41. Tequila10 *Ported from September*
42. Nkoyo13 *Ported from September*
43. Vee992 *Ported from September**Delivered a
bouncing baby boy*

PRAYER OF THANKSGIVING
Father, we thank you for your unending love towards
us. We thank you for those yet to give birth;
supernatural delivery shall be their portion in Jesus
name. Amen. Thank you for the testimonies of child
birth all through the week, more shall come our way in
Jesus name. Amen

present Cappo

Congrats to all teamies dat ve delivered. We hope that the rest that are yet to put to bed ll deliver successfully.

dis vigilante nah real ooh!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 23, 2016
Okay then! Thanks @imoge, Would try your friend's style I really do hope it works for me cos am losing weight.
iomoge2:

If i were u. Once i eat and throw up.... i will eat again....

Thats what works for my friend.
Try n see.

Pele

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 23, 2016
Thanks Jazzyjazz! I will try your style. I notice Carbohydrate foods triggers mine.
jazzyjazz:
I'm 28weeks now so I rarely throw up these days

But back when I used to throw up, I make sure I eat food that won't stress my throat if I'm throwing up. Foods like golden morn, pap etc. Then after throwing up, I'll now eaat again to my satisfaction.

It could be tiring but, you got no choice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 3:19pm On Oct 23, 2016
Ekene and I are adjusting well...

Have a great day ladies kiss

30 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 3:24pm On Oct 23, 2016
Liftedhands:
Hello ladies happy Sunday.

Didn't want to come in just yet but someone I respect asked me to come clear the air.

Vibrantglory, shiningglory, glitteringlory was me( my glory will not fade in Jesus name).

Senior Lovinam biko forgive me, I should have put you in the know before now. I don't have your number or mail address on this phone, sent you a pm but no response. Please if you still have my number and don't mind calling, I'd be happy to hear from you! Really need your councel now.

Ekene and I are adjusting well...

Have a great day ladies kiss
tarry for awhile okay....i don't hav your number...i for call you.everything will be fixed by the almighty okay. kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 3:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
Now I want to report myself. grin grin grin grin.zaynie oya coman book me.the way I eat/pick/borrow/kidnap meat from my soup pot z alarming.i wee sit down boil and fry meat of above 700 hundred n
9ra and make pepper sauce and download them instantly.i was having a field day until Mr ahlez came around**breakthings*

Now he's always monitoring me like jack Bauer. grin grin grin.
I drink anything that I long for**covers face*small stout once in awhile.

I eat like glutton...but I nor dey fat or add weight***sobs**

Pls how can I beat me ahlez to my meat eating spree?as often times he eats his food meatless grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Maaamaaa: 3:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
@liftedhands I'm not married but although I'm about to...I faced a situation worse than yours...I cried my soul out and prayed my heart out...

I was about to be abandoned with my pregnancy but just when I thought God travelled, He showed up...

I finally had my introduction on friday and my wedding is coming up this december...

My future hubby returned back to me lovingly..

I definitely know my battles are not over and I'm willing to stand...

If your life is not threatened, please don't give up...

No one can help save your marriage but God...hold on to him...

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 4:09pm On Oct 23, 2016
Good evening mamas, pls am currently five weeks, am having on and off cramp and something heavy around my pelvic region. Help your sister please, I had miscarriage Jan after five months of trying and it took me another ten months with prayers. thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (2461) (2462) (2463) (2464) (2465) (2466) (2467) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.