Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8205517 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by meme5: 10:43pm On Oct 18, 2014
beedam:
@my testimony, I just realised shopping online is more easier so I ve started doing it in bit. I ve been shuttling jumia and konga. Just ordered for a fisher price rocker on jumia and I can't wait for them to deliver it. wink
@meme5, please do u know other sites where I can get more baby things. Wanna see varieties before I choose. Thanks
@all the October mothers, congratulations to the ones who have given birth and I wish the awaiting ones a stress free delivery.
@November and December mothers, hope you are all warming up. Make una do please,cos ur month dey block my month tongue
#team January all the way#
I did almost all of my shopping online. Used simplyinfants.com. u can also check kiddiestreasure.com, n I tink tthere's one babyspace.com too. I actually bought from only simplyinfants. Used pay on delivery n they deliver on d day I make my orders. Most online shops deliver faster wit pay on delivery option.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 7:11am On Oct 19, 2014
I am always worried when I wake up in the morning. My tummy will just be the same as it was before I got pregnant. Then qs the day progresses the tummy gets bigger. In the morning smaller again. As it is now I am not showing. Is this normal? My bossom fluctuates too. It has not really increased much in my eyes o. Infact it has not increased. Next appointment is next week. Is anyone experiencing this?
Una good morning oh.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chifreke(f): 7:24am On Oct 19, 2014
hello beautiful mamas...i salute!
waoooooooh
am missing plenty here oooh!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Meddler(f): 8:30am On Oct 19, 2014
tchiwinnie:
Its well wt u my dear.Placenta previa s one of d causes of bleeding in pregnancy.Ur dr s rite, depending on d exact position, u may deliver via v*aginal delivery or cs.Just follow ur dr's directive.D most impt thing s for both u and ur baby to b fine, and God ll grant u dat.Cheers dear.

Thank u. I'm praying and hoping for the best

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickilafab(f): 8:51am On Oct 19, 2014
beedam:
@my testimony, I just realised shopping online is more easier so I ve started doing it in bit. I ve been shuttling jumia and konga. Just ordered for a fisher price rocker on jumia and I can't wait for them to deliver it. wink
@meme5, please do u know other sites where I can get more baby things. Wanna see varieties before I choose. Thanks
@all the October mothers, congratulations to the ones who have given birth and I wish the awaiting ones a stress free delivery.
@November and December mothers, hope you are all warming up. Make una do please,cos ur month dey block my month tongue
#team January all the way#

Simplyinfants.com is another good site
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by meme5: 9:22am On Oct 19, 2014
mytestimony:
I am always worried when I wake up in the morning. My tummy will just be the same as it was before I got pregnant. Then qs the day progresses the tummy gets bigger. In the morning smaller again. As it is now I am not showing. Is this normal? My bossom fluctuates too. It has not really increased much in my eyes o. Infact it has not increased. Next appointment is next week. Is anyone experiencing this?
Una good morning oh.
I tink the size of the stomach depends on the position baby is lieing. As long as ur scans are showing baby is growing at the expected rate then al is fine. I wasnt showing even till 7months. A friend came 2 visit me den, stayed for hours n al she noticed is dat i added a little weight grin. But u need 2 see how big my tommy is now. All the 2 docs I see commented on the size of d tommy Looking too big.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by meme5: 9:37am On Oct 19, 2014
vickilafab:

Simplyinfants.com is another good site
I didnt want to say too much on them so it wont look like am marketing for them. smiley. They actually seem to b d best. Though I made dem deliver all my items 2 my friend in lag n she now sent dem to me. All d items were really nice. The only issue I had with them is in my last order where they gave me a wrong color of bouncer. I called them n dey appologised n asked me 2 send it back to lag for exchange or refund. Am thinking of send it back during the week.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 3:54pm On Oct 19, 2014
meme5:

I didnt want to say too much on them so it wont look like am marketing for them. smiley. They actually seem to b d best. Though I made dem deliver all my items 2 my friend in lag n she now sent dem to me. All d items were really nice. The only issue I had with them is in my last order where they gave me a wrong color of bouncer. I called them n dey appologised n asked me 2 send it back to lag for exchange or refund. Am thinking of send it back during the week.
@ vickilafab and meme5,i ve found out simplyinfant.com is the best place. This is not a matter of marketing for them. They have almost all one needs to buy cos it's just an "infant" store and their delivery is free. As for me o,going to the market is gonna be a waste of time and their price is reasonable too. Me don start to make my order.
@mytestimony, if your scan says all is fine then no problem. I know by the time you reach 7months,na iro and baba u go dey wear wink den u go know say big belle sef no easy tongue. You can also check simplyinfant.com. They have nice things.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2014
Thanks all. I wont deny I am enjoying the size as it is o. It is my first pregnancy so just excited to see a bump. I feel bubbles nd soft kicks in my tummy. My next appointment is next week. Cant wait o. I will check out the simplyinfants.com

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 5:53pm On Oct 19, 2014
Favoured mama's

Am 12weeks old and did a scan just resently, realising that my baby's head is not pointing to the pelvic made me scared. The head is rather pointing to my left hand side and the leg to my right. Pls I want to know if it will later change position or remain like that.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 6:02pm On Oct 19, 2014
For those of us that used cyclogest, vasoprin and pregynova during early pregnancy, how long did you use it And when were you asked to stop? After wards which other drug did you start using. Pls I want to know. Having reached my 12week I want to change to another hoapital and wouldn't want to take chances at all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 6:19pm On Oct 19, 2014
lioha:
Favoured mama's

Am 12weeks old and did a scan just resently, realising that my baby's head is not pointing to the pelvic made me scared. The head is rather pointing to my left hand side and the leg to my right. Pls I want to know if it will later change position or remain like that.

I saw my baby in same position. Doctor did not say its a problem. Mine was even dancing azonto in my tummy. It was exciting to see that.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by atonementchild: 6:41pm On Oct 19, 2014
Just went to the web site of simply infants and its so amazing. Its a pity that i have finished shopping. So many variety and products to look at,so sad,have booked marked the page for next time by God,s grace.
@ Iloha,its too early to worry about babies postion,in good time and at the fullness of time,ur baby will turn to the right position.just enjoy your growing bump.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maran1983(f): 7:42pm On Oct 19, 2014
mytestimony:
Una good morning oh.

I'm in my 2nd trimester, and I am experiencing the same thing. My tummy shoots out more in the day time. It's definitely nothing to worry about dear. Wish you a safe and stress free pregnancy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 7:45pm On Oct 19, 2014
@Atonementchild, thanks so much, just wanted to know out of curiosity.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 7:47pm On Oct 19, 2014
@Atonementchild, thanks so much, just wanted to know out of curiosity.

Just went to the web site of simply infants and its so amazing. Its a pity that i have finished shopping. So many variety and products to look at,so sad,have booked marked the page for next time by God,s grace.
@ Iloha,its too early to worry about babies postion,in good time and at the fullness of time,ur baby will turn to the right position.just enjoy your growing bump.[/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 9:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
maran1983:

I'm in my 2nd trimester, and I am experiencing the same thing. My tummy shoots out more in the day time. It's definitely nothing to worry about dear. Wish you a safe and stress free pregnancy.

Thanks
Wish you the same
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamasy: 9:48pm On Oct 19, 2014
Hello mamas
Join me in praising God..I have seen His goodnress in my life as I gave birth to my prinecess weighing 3.01kg on Thursday.. Birth story pretty soon.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamasy: 9:59pm On Oct 19, 2014
Ayaf born oooooooo.... Precious baby geh...

quote author=kejibabe post=27214983]good morning to u all( pushing and vigilante mamas) long time no see
how far mamasy, have u delivered your baby? pls say 'hi" so that we can relax our mind. eti agbo ire o[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 11:35pm On Oct 19, 2014
lioha:
Favoured mama's

nothing to worry abt. there s still plenty room and tym for ur LO to turn
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 11:51pm On Oct 19, 2014
@meme5, please I ve been wandering about on simplyinfant.com. Couldn't see where to choose option of payment o. I saw an option of proceed to checkout and from there I registered and after that it keeps bringing me back to the registration page. Please, Kindly help out. how I go do am? Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickilafab(f): 12:03am On Oct 20, 2014
DonaTee:

@vickilafab jay is gud...he's a terror #his energy is outta d world

Lol.. allow him biko. Hugs to him

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickilafab(f): 12:18am On Oct 20, 2014
lioha:
Favoured mama's

Baby still has lots of space to play in smiley so wil keep changing positions. Some babies change position just b4 delivery sef. What u described is a transverse lie. Don't worry! Mine was breech (head up) @ 15wks- looked really cute suckin his finger in-utero & he turned at some point and I had a vagginal delivery.
Enjoy ur preg & keep dose scan photos. wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickilafab(f): 12:24am On Oct 20, 2014
mytestimony:
Thanks all. I wont deny I am enjoying the size as it is o. It is my first pregnancy so just excited to see a bump. I feel bubbles nd soft kicks in my tummy. My next appointment is next week. Cant wait o. I will check out the simplyinfants.com

I feel u sister! I didn't fully show til almost 6months. Enjoy & flex sexy preggy because by 8months ehhhh..anyways, u go com nak us d tori den
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 7:17am On Oct 20, 2014
vickilafab:

I feel u sister! I didn't fully show til almost 6months. Enjoy & flex sexy preggy because by 8months ehhhh..anyways, u go com nak us d tori den

Ha ha ha. Okay oh.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 7:22am On Oct 20, 2014
@beedam I haf really seen something oh. I tell you its not so good for men to shop for babies. He brought the rocker. Its called Fisher Price 3 in 1 swing 'n rocker. I wont deny its very cute and sofisticated however the money eh e de bite me for body oh. I will just use styke to tell him lets shop at simplyinfants o. Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 7:53am On Oct 20, 2014
@beedam I haf really seen something oh. I tell you its not so good for men to shop for babies. He brought the rocker. Its called Fisher Price 3 in 1 swing 'n rocker. I wont deny its very cute and sofisticated however the money eh e de bite me for body oh. I will just use styke to tell him lets shop at simplyinfants o. Lol . Meanwhile still waiting to hear from konga.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 8:14am On Oct 20, 2014
mamasy:
Hello mamas
Join me in praising God..I have seen His goodnress in my life as I gave birth to my prinecess weighing 3.01kg on Thursday.. Birth story pretty soon.

congrats darling, ((((((((Kisses ))))))) to the latest princess on preggy thread. wish her all the good things of life
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 8:23am On Oct 20, 2014
chydollz:
Thank y'all for the congratulatory messages. My birth story goes thus: On thursday being my 39th week at about 8am my water broke, I immediately took my birth, called my doctor to know if I'm to come along with my bag because I wouldn't want to be sent home and he said yes. At about 10/11am,started feeling contractions like 30min intervals and then later 5mins apart. I was in labor for like 7hrs or so since its my first. Fastforward to 7.26pm after like 3pushes my Prince graced us with his presence. My DH was there in delivery room with me all the way massaging my back(made it a lot much easier). I return all the Glory to God who strengthened me.

congrats as we all welcome ur prince into this world. May sweetness always be his part and may God provide what u will use to take care of him

eazee:
Hi sabi mamas,

Its good to be back on this forum. i commented here sometime in february before i had my last miscarriage. i had a terrible stillbirth at 22 weeks. But am glad to be back again. Please i need your help... Who has had a cervical stitch (cerclage) during pregnancy before? Please mamas i need una help... your urgent response will be appreciated..

God bless!
U shall never cast it young again. we will celebrate with u this time By His grace.

imurboss:

I miss u too my person, how bori & how are the beautyjasss...... kiss

she is fine dear, how are u and urs too?
Juwonesho:
Hello mums n preggy mums in the house. Congrats on ur new blessings, may ur joy be permanent. Ur LOs shall continue to be a source of joy to u n ur families inshaAllaah. Ameen. So I'm jst checking in to share in ur joy while I await mine very soon mashaAllaah smiley may God ease all our affairs in all categories; TTC, LOs rough-housing inside cheesy , pushing mamas in d delivery room, daddies waiting n panting at d delivery room door (lol), mamas on vigilante duty, everyone of us; may we all av cause to smile and thank Him very soon. Ameen. Reading all abt baby shopping n even the beautiful birth stories got me dreamy n all mushy mushy smiley can't wait to start discussing braxton hicks n vigilante chores on here with u guys very soon mashaAllaah. Congrats 1ce again. Its a beautiful family on here smiley

we shall all celebrate with you too inshAllah

MGeey:
Hello mamas in the house, how una dey? I should have been here earlier (i.e. from ttc thread) but i thank God i'm here finally. I am 7weeks preggy and i've got some worries please. I'm no more as thirsty as i use to be in the previous weeks, i'm not hungry either so im kinder worried if everything is okay, I'm not even experiencing bloating this week ( it was horrible last week). No nausea (which i felt last week but did not vomit), no spitting. The only symptoms this week is weakness and fever in the mornings/evenings. Please everything alright? I'm planning of going to the hospital next week. Thanks

You are welcome and congrats. May the journey be smooth for you.you are very fine. just hang in there, by the time you see lo,you will forget the streeful journey. wink wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 8:25am On Oct 20, 2014
sweetose: :
Hi everyone,hope y'all doing great.I got my BFP today.

congrats. welcome on board.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eazee(f): 9:01am On Oct 20, 2014
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eazee(f): 9:04am On Oct 20, 2014
[quote author=helovesmestill post=27229393][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.