Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8195500 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutesonia: 9:30am On Oct 20, 2014
mytestimony:
I am always worried when I wake up in the morning. My tummy will just be the same as it was before I got pregnant. Then qs the day progresses the tummy gets bigger. In the morning smaller again. As it is now I am not showing. Is this normal? My bossom fluctuates too. It has not really increased much in my eyes o. Infact it has not increased. Next appointment is next week. Is anyone experiencing this?
Una good morning oh.
my dear, there is nothing to be worried abt. mine did same during my early stages but if u see it now, you will think I'm carrying twins.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutesonia: 9:36am On Oct 20, 2014
mamasy:
Hello mamas
Join me in praising God..I have seen His goodnress in my life as I gave birth to my prinecess weighing 3.01kg on Thursday.. Birth story pretty soon.
congratulations mama princess. may God keep & protect her IJN
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablemom: 9:46am On Oct 20, 2014
@mamasy congrats dear, thank God for safe delivery.

pls @ when is the best week to go for scan n antenatal? am 7 weeks gone n will be 8 wks 2morrow thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 20, 2014
Ahh! Where shall I start? After reading 8pages...now I can't remember some of the messages I wish to type....
Okay. Lemme start with the few I recall...
Congratulations chylloz vickilafab otses bossladyMo. Ya'll are highly welcome to the vigilantee group... May God continue to bless your homes. Kisses to your LOs.
Bosslady, u're indeed a boss! Dis ur birthstory eh... ThankGod for His mercies.
Where are those mamas having labor phobia? C'mon make una go download wetin una upload! When una dey scatter una aso rock, screaming down fire and brimstone u guys never thought of phobia... Na now una begin fear... Its well hun...
The Good Lord will surely see ya'll through this period... Complications will never be your portion... You shall deliver like the hebrew women! Fears are mere illusions that the devil wanna use to give ur strong spirit unnecessary troubles...
You'll go in there(delivery room) and successfully push out what your husband pushed into u with lil or no effort..... You shall wow ur enemies and they must rejoice with u.....
No be today woman begin born; and no be today the act go end.!
where is that woman with a kpekus time-table?...
Lovinam, since e bia n'uwa, e funugo mbe azu na soh nsoh mmiri? I dare u! Na u draft time-table; na u go use ya hand tear am! Lmao...
U better go submit ya belongings b4 e expire for ya hand..
@Preshila dear... How re u and urs...
@Chocomilo chocome( the only lady that has the right to spell my moniker as she pleases..lol).. How is motherhood treating you? May God strengthen u. My kisses to ur LO.
@Opeoluwa opeolukoya and other ope(s) in the house... Hope all iz well @ur ends...
Imurboss... I salute boss.... This ur name eh...*mouth sealed*... How are u dear? Hope u're pushing wella... The Lord is ur strength..
@other pushing mamas.. May God be ur oxygen and cabondioxide and.... May He shield u from all evil. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 10:43am On Oct 20, 2014
Adorablemom:
@mamasy congrats dear, thank God for safe delivery.

pls @ when is the best week to go for scan n antenatal? am 7 weeks gone n will be 8 wks 2morrow thanks.
U cld go for scan @abt 10wks, wen u ll b sure to see d sac anf foetal pole, tho some sonographers might pick it earlier.U can register for ur ANC as frm d 2nd month.Meanwhyl start taking ur prenatals, esp folic acid. All d best dear!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 11:16am On Oct 20, 2014
lioha:
Favoured mama's

Am 12weeks old and did a scan just resently, realising that my baby's head is not pointing to the pelvic made me scared. The head is rather pointing to my left hand side and the leg to my right. Pls I want to know if it will later change position or remain like that.

It will change position later at 28 weeks and will keep changing till 8 months. I heard after eight mnths, it might not be able to change again because it will be tight for it. But before then, it would have face down

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 11:19am On Oct 20, 2014
mamasy:
Hello mamas
Join me in praising God..I have seen His goodnress in my life as I gave birth to my prinecess weighing 3.01kg on Thursday.. Birth story pretty soon.

Congratulations. May God be praised.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 12:36pm On Oct 20, 2014
mytestimony:
@beedam I haf really seen something oh. I tell you its not so good for men to shop for babies. He brought the rocker. Its called Fisher Price 3 in 1 swing 'n rocker. I wont deny its very cute and sofisticated however the money eh e de bite me for body oh. I will just use styke to tell him lets shop at simplyinfants o. Lol
Gone to check the 3in 1 swing and rocker. its truly sophisticated cos I read some information abt it and saw how it can be converted into 3 uses. I ve asked dem to remove the other one and add the 3in 1 to the other things I ordered( I be oloju kokoro). It's 34k on simplyinfant.com but I think it's gonna worth the price. I was surprised when they offered to deliver today. what a great deal.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickilafab(f): 2:24pm On Oct 20, 2014
mamasy:
Hello mamas

Congrats sis. Kisses to her. May she continually be a source of joy to ur home

Adorablemom:

Now is a good time for both. EDD scans are more accurate in early preg say from 8wks cos I did at 6wks & only saw d sac. ANC wil do a blood work on u so as to b able to monitor u properly. I started ANC immediately d home PT showed positive & dt was good because I had malaria so d gynae gave paludrine alongside d routine drugs. U can start folic acid b4 u register. Happy 9 months! smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 2:35pm On Oct 20, 2014
Meddler:
I've been following the thread for a while and I've gained quite a lot from reading everyone's input. I'm at 30 weeks and was diagnosed with a low lying placenta or placenta previa. I was told that my option will be a scheduled CS if my placenta doesn't move up as I approach my due date. Has anyone been diagnosed with this before and what can I expect as I approach my due date

Well dear, nothing to worry about. I had same experience in my previous pregnancy between 16wks to 28wks when I showed the doc my scan he assured me that it will still move up so I started praying fervently about it & around 8mths or so it had already moved up & I delivered with no hassles. God will do it but just be more prayerful about it, He will make it easy for u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 2:39pm On Oct 20, 2014
Thanks sweerie @beauty

@lyndaroyce, wet in my name do u, leave my name alone o, I'm still ur boss,lolzzz. How are the Royce's. Hope u're gud kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickilafab(f): 2:40pm On Oct 20, 2014
LyndaRoyce:
Ahh! Where shall I start? After reading 8pages...now I can't remember some of the messages I wish to type....
Okay. Lemme start with the few I recall...
Congratulations chylloz vickilafab otses bossladyMo. Ya'll are highly welcome to the vigilantee group... May God continue to bless your homes. Kisses to your LO's

Where are those mamas having labor phobia? C'mon make una go download wetin una uploading! When una dey scatter una aso rock, screaming down fire and brimstone u guys never thought of phobia... Na now una begin fear...
The Good Lord will surely see ya'll through this period... Complications will never be your portion... You shall deliver like the hebrew women! Fears are mere illusions that the devil wanna use to give ur strong spirit unnecessary troubles...
You'll go in there(delivery room) and successfully push out what your husband pushed into u with lil or no effort..... You shall wow ur enemies and they must rejoice with u.....
No be today woman begin born; and no be today the act go end.!

@ d bolded italics- abeg no send me back to vigilante days o..my LO na big boy now o! 7 mnths loading. . grin

@ d bolded- cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy can't stop laughing.. u r such a funny woman.nice one! *claps* missed ur lovely yarnz..try to dey pop in mor often. Hugs to lil royces
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2014
Mamasy.....congrats God bless the lo, we await ur birth story
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablemom: 4:51pm On Oct 20, 2014
@tchiwinnie thanks 4 ur swift response, am already on pregnacareplus, thnks dear.

@vickilafab thnks very much 4 d reply, d hospital i went 2 asked me 2 wait till 12weeks b/4 starting ANC, i dunno y?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickilafab(f): 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2014
Adorablemom:
@tchiwinnie thanks 4 ur swift response, am already on pregnacareplus, thnks dear.

@vickilafab thnks very much 4 d reply, d hospital i went 2 asked me 2 wait till 12weeks b/4 starting ANC, i dunno y?

Is it a private hospital? Cos dats d policy of govt owned hospitals. I really don't know why they do so because in my opinion, dose first few weeks are really important
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by snowflakes12: 7:20pm On Oct 20, 2014
Hello house. Pls how soon after bfp can one start kpekusing? embarassed we waited all through the two weeks wait without it. N now hubby is on heat cheesy. I have been resisting and he sure understands. I only want to know when it's safe to start. Left to me, I can abstain for God knows when, but I am considering hubby. Not like he's pestering or something o. Who born am to pester tongue after ttc for months cry.

Thank God for his faithfulness. Am forever greatful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickilafab(f): 9:56pm On Oct 20, 2014
snowflakes12:
Hello house. Pls how soon after bfp can one start kpekusing? embarassed we waited all through the two weeks wait without it. N now hubby is on heat cheesy. I have been resisting and he sure understands. I only want to know when it's safe to start. Left to me, I can abstain for God knows when, but I am considering hubby. Not like he's pestering or something o. Who born am to pester tongue after ttc for months cry.

Thank God for his faithfulness. Am forever greatful.

Congrats sister. D Lord is sooooooooo good. It depends on u. If everything is going smoothly, kpekusing is no problem. It's even advised sef grin Just tell ur DH to be gentle. Happy 9 months!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 10:03pm On Oct 20, 2014
vickilafab:

Is it a private hospital? Cos dats d policy of govt owned hospitals. I really don't know why they do so because in my opinion, dose first few weeks are really important
I registered in a government hospital at 7wks and I wasn't told to come back. Infact,i saw the doctor the next day cos I was given Tuesday appointment and that day happens to be monday. But make I no lie,the midwives at the registration point dey use one kind eye look me wen it was my turn and I told her I was 7wks. But me no send dem o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 7:30am On Oct 21, 2014
beedam:

Gone to check the 3in 1 swing and rocker. its truly sophisticated cos I read some information abt it and saw how it can be converted into 3 uses. I ve asked dem to remove the other one and add the 3in 1 to the other things I ordered( I be oloju kokoro). It's 34k on simplyinfant.com but I think it's gonna worth the price. I was surprised when they offered to deliver today. what a great deal.

Looks like buying there is much cheaper. 4 k difference with the one he bought. Someone using it said its worth the price o. That I will see for myself.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablemom: 10:56am On Oct 21, 2014
vickilafab:

its a hospital owned by the catholic, i will try a private one, thanks very much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by skimpychick(f): 11:15am On Oct 21, 2014
Good mornıng mamas, longest tıme wink. I can see that we are all doıng very well. Congrats to the new mums say me well to ur LOs, welcome newbıes n have a haPpy n mıraculous 9mnths.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by meme5: 11:33am On Oct 21, 2014
beedam:
@meme5, please I ve been wandering about on simplyinfant.com. Couldn't see where to choose option of payment o. I saw an option of proceed to checkout and from there I registered and after that it keeps bringing me back to the registration page. Please, Kindly help out. how I go do am? Thanks.
Sorry for my late response. Guess u av sorted it out.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twinmama(f): 1:00pm On Oct 21, 2014
Good day lovely ladies, both the pushing and the vigilantee and the zoomers how are u and yours? Mamasy congratulation and kisses to ur princess. At all take good care of urselves. One love
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 2:29pm On Oct 21, 2014
Good day wonderful mamas. Congrats to the new mums in this family and to the pushing ones, God will grant you a successful nine months IJN, Amen. Am gradually showing now at 25 wks plus. My concern now is that my tummy has been scratching me for some days now. Is it normal? Is there anything I can apply to stop or reduce the itching pending my next appointment which is nxt week?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumyroyal: 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2014
Good afternoon preggy moms and nursing moms even those ttc'ing. i hail all of una oh...baba God tơơ much!!
Congrats to those who just delivered their bundles of joy.
Congrats to those who jus got their BFP including me*happy*.
Congrats to those still pushing..Ȋ̝̊̅†̥ is well.

am happy been a member of dis thread tho been sneaking in and out before now.
Please our sabi sabi mamas,how do i knw hw many weeks am in.saw my last period september 18,missed my period dis october and blood test confirmed positive 2days ago....
Also i knw am suppose to start taking folic acid and vitaminC please wat dose should i take?
Looking forward to get response......Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇.
Love ya all*e hugs*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 5:06pm On Oct 21, 2014
@mumyroyal,
you can use EDD calculator to calculate how many weeks preg. Google edd calculator, then u fix ur last menstral date.
For d folic acid, its one per day.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by meme5: 6:02pm On Oct 21, 2014
AmJane:
Good day wonderful mamas. Congrats to the new mums in this family and to the pushing ones, God will grant you a successful nine months IJN, Amen. Am gradually showing now at 25 wks plus. My concern now is that my tummy has been scratching me for some days now. Is it normal? Is there anything I can apply to stop or reduce the itching pending my next appointment which is nxt week?
When I had same my doc didnt prescribe anytin. He only told me 2 b using dusting powder.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 6:24pm On Oct 21, 2014
Shea butterr to avoid stretchmarks
AmJane:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumyroyal: 6:33pm On Oct 21, 2014
@rezzy owk #thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 7:18pm On Oct 21, 2014
meme5:

When I had same my doc didnt prescribe anytin. He only told me 2 b using dusting powder.
Ok. Maybe I should look for one asap. Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 7:21pm On Oct 21, 2014
lovinam:
Ok my love. thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 7:22pm On Oct 21, 2014
lovinam:

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.