Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2542) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8140106 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2539) (2540) (2541) (2542) (2543) (2544) (2545) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 3:42am On Nov 11, 2016
lilybestie:
even if it reduce, the baby may outgrow it after one month. mine did.

@iom oge2 blessed.mum. how is vigilante?

Vigilante is not an easy something o, can't remember the last time I had a good night sleep .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 3:55am On Nov 11, 2016
lilybestie:

wow good for u. he always cut my sleep the time it is sweetest. but he started waking up once a night since three days ago. so it means more sleep for me.
Mine wakes up three times at night now but d vigilante I did day b4 yesterday/yesterday wasn't funny at all colic really disturbed him.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 7:29am On Nov 11, 2016
feddy27:

Amen! Tanxs hun! Hw's my gal; Sophie?
Sophie is fine thank you.
Good morning all

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 8:01am On Nov 11, 2016
iomoge2:

Okies... i wee try to worry less...
grin

You wont really blame me ojare.
Someone very close said maybe my breast is bad thats why... imagine o.
As if i should hit my head on d floor.
all this omugwo people shu com an b going ojare...

That's how i caught my mum putting hand inside Zoey hoohaa to press d clit down. ..saying thats how they do it so it doesn't protrude.
I have complain n tire..... leave her how God created her...
They say thats how to do it instead of mutilation.... o sun me o.

Lol...na so o wit omugwo pple! don't worry, dey will soon go. Dats hw I saw MIL doin Fedora's hoohaa too, I told her to stop. Our African pple too believe rubbish! Her navel, I no gree use anytin. I tel dem to allow am heal naturally and dat ws it o! Dem don tire for me so everybody don go dia house, only me, hubby and d children dey grin we re good like dat grin

Pikin go hiccup, dem go carry thread hang on top the head undecided watin concern hiccup and thread

Breastfeed dey go jare, as u continue, u will get a hang of it. Use pillow to prop her so she's close to the breast

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 8:07am On Nov 11, 2016
Teamie @ lilybestie! Hw re u and ur baby doin? I can see you are doin a good job smiley keep it up dear and kisses to your baby kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Princesskiki(f): 8:40am On Nov 11, 2016
Birth Alert!

Good morning wonderful mamas in the building.
Delivered my baby boy this morning at 7am weighing 3.5kg five minutes after I got to the hospital.
Today also is hubbys birthday.

Celebrate with me.

cc iomoge2

Swift delivery to other mamas

64 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 8:47am On Nov 11, 2016
Congratulations princesskiki that was some fast delivery, I tap into your kind of testimony, Abeg do quick come share BS b4 vigilante arrest u.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 8:48am On Nov 11, 2016
@nicoleswizzi just like mummy @helovesme has said lots of rest,
(physically and mentally)
Lots of water/fluid, and medications. Some referred to as tocolytics e.g sabutamol that @Olamitie mentioned, nifedipine or Ventolin.
Also some doctors prescribe progesterone support e.g duphaston(oral), Cyclogest(pessary)or gestone(injection).
I am presently on duphaston.

@mydeporch please what dose of duphaston were you on, and why did your Dr ask you to stop at 27wks? I see you are team November, guess the cerclage is out already? Wishing you a smooth delivery, and like @jennifer89 would say, #BabyAlive #MummyAlive #DaddyAlive and #PlentyMoney.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 9:16am On Nov 11, 2016
olamitie:
ddnt your doctor place you on salbutamol?
No, I guess bcs I wasn't having contraction den, but since u have mentioned it, I will talk to him abt it and get his response...tnx...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by onyinyechika08: 9:19am On Nov 11, 2016
mum2bsoon:

Wow, he is cute
Thanks dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunni29(f): 9:25am On Nov 11, 2016
Princesskiki:
Birth Alert!

Delivered my baby boy this morning at 7am weighing 3.5kg five minutes after I got to the hospital.

Celebrate with me.

cc iomoge2

Double celebration! Congratulations on your arrival. He will be a constant source of joy to your family. I tap into your Hebrew woman delivery. grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 9:32am On Nov 11, 2016
helovesme:

Plenty of bed rest. To start with, lay in bed for some few days and all you do during this period is go to the toilet to pee and then you return back to bed.

Abstain from sexxx or anything that can cause an orgasm

Goodmrnin, Noted, tnk u...plz o is it possible that sex would av been one of d reason for this cervical incompetence?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 9:38am On Nov 11, 2016
Princesskiki:
Birth Alert!

Celebrate with me.

cc iomoge2

Congrats....tnk God for safe delivery..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 9:40am On Nov 11, 2016
Iyomomoreloaded:
@nicoleswizzi just like mummy @helovesme has said lots of rest,
(physically and mentally)
Lots of water/fluid, and medications. Some referred to as tocolytics e.g sabutamol that @Olamitie mentioned, nifedipine or Ventolin.
Also some doctors prescribe progesterone support e.g duphaston(oral), Cyclogest(pessary)or gestone(injection).
I am presently on duphaston.

@mydeporch please what dose of duphaston were you on, and why did your Dr ask you to stop at 27wks? I see you are team November, guess the cerclage is out already? Wishing you a smooth delivery, and like @jennifer89 would say, #BabyAlive #MummyAlive #DaddyAlive and #PlentyMoney.
OK noted, tnx so much, will talk to my gynae about every every on monday
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 9:47am On Nov 11, 2016
nicoleswizzi:
OK noted, tnx so much, will talk to my gynae about every every on monday
You're welcome.
Sex doesn't cause CI but can worsen/quicken it if it's already happening

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by onyinyechika08: 9:57am On Nov 11, 2016
ozycy:

This your prince must be a tall prince , kiss kiss kiss
He's tall o thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by onyinyechika08: 9:58am On Nov 11, 2016
realdentist:
feddy27
onyinyechika08
iomoge2
deyoola

ur babies are super cute. well done mamas!
Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by onyinyechika08: 10:04am On Nov 11, 2016
feddy27:

Teamie tanxs darling! Ur son is cute kiss trust his health is perfect now. I tot of u today and wanted to send a msg on whatsapp bt my hands were full..lol
Thanks dear, yes o he's doing great.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 10:14am On Nov 11, 2016
kiss kiss kiss kiss cuties overload!

Princesskiki a big Congrats! What a lovely suprise!
Thank God for such swift delivery! We will await the bs!

Congrats to all Mamas that put to bed! kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 10:16am On Nov 11, 2016
Princesskiki:
Birth Alert!

Celebrate with me.
Congrats dear and thank God for swift delivery.
Happy born day to you and happy birthday to your hubby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TwinBlessings: 10:21am On Nov 11, 2016
TwinBlessings:
Good afternoon my dear e-sisters.
Am so happy to finally be in your midst.
Cos AM PREGNANT.

No one bothered to Welcome me, since i announced the good news on the 17th of October here.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 10:32am On Nov 11, 2016
Princesskiki:
Birth Alert!

Celebrate with me.

cc iom.oge2

Wow.....congrats what a double celebration.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 10:35am On Nov 11, 2016
TwinBlessings:

No one bothered to Welcome me, since i announced the good news on the 17th of October here.

Ha pele love......you are very much welcome.maybe it came in d heat of hot gist n ppl mistaken omitted it.

Oya wc team are u so as to identify with dem.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 10:37am On Nov 11, 2016
TwinBlessings:

O dear! You are highly welcome *take a big bear hug* smiley

I'm sure the post got 'missing' in between. Tell us your due date so that your teamies can welcome u again!

Here's wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy

**are you having twins?**

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 10:38am On Nov 11, 2016
Congrats princesskiki and happy bday to ur hubby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TwinBlessings: 10:49am On Nov 11, 2016
missmalachi:

Ha pele love......you are very much welcome.maybe it came in d heat of hot gist n ppl mistaken omitted it.

Oya wc team are u so as to identify with dem.

Thanks for the warm welcome.
LMP is August 6th.....

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gandyluv(f): 10:49am On Nov 11, 2016
feddy27:

Thanks teamie. Hw re u and ur baby doin?
we are fine dear..my baby wants to suck me dry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydeporch(f): 10:51am On Nov 11, 2016
@Iyomomoreloaded
Mydeporch please what dose of duphaston were you on, and why did your Dr ask you to stop at 27wks? I see you are team November, guess the cerclage is out already? Wishing you a smooth delivery, and like @jennifer89 would say, #BabyAlive #MummyAlive #DaddyAlive and #PlentyMoney. [/quote]

2 tablets daily(morning and evening)since 8wks till 23wks and one tablet after till 27th wk. I had some extra dose left from the times I skipped some days. So Dts y I used it till then.
Placenta would have taken over since - Dts y I stopped. Most people stop after d end of first trimester as dy believe placenta would av taken over. Due to previous history of 2 losses and had cerclage placed at 15wks- had to continue taking it.
Also on monthly antibiotics as prophylaxis(spelling**) -to prevent infection- (roughly 45days interval) Azithromycin
Cerclage will be out maybe on Sunday (my appt day)or latest Wednesday(if dy book d removal for another day. Will be 38weeks on Wednesday.
Amen. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 10:51am On Nov 11, 2016
Princesskiki:
Birth Alert!

Today also is hubbys

Congratulations! Olorun a wo oh

Five minutes after arrival at the hospital?! You must come and share your birth story!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TwinBlessings: 10:51am On Nov 11, 2016
feddy27:

O dear! You are highly welcome *take a big bear hug* smiley

I'm sure the post got 'missing' in between. Tell us your due date so that your teamies can welcome u again!

Here's wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy

**are you having twins?**

Thanks for the warm welcome.
Twins Fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 10:57am On Nov 11, 2016
TwinBlessings, welcome o. Red carpet and golden chair coming right up...

Jummy004 and Princesskiki, congratulations and congratulations to Team November, only good news all the way. God is too much.

Iomoge2, I'm so happy for you. Please princess Zoey's poo is absolutely normal for a breastfed child. Please allow her empty one breast before offering the other. While she's sucking one, you can use a washcloth to pad the other cos at this stage, breastpads will do nothing for you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pacypatty(f): 11:02am On Nov 11, 2016
Princesskiki:
Birth Alert!

Celebrate with me.

cc iomoge2

congratulations hun on your double celebrations

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2539) (2540) (2541) (2542) (2543) (2544) (2545) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: LadyG05

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.