Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2543) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8140168 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2540) (2541) (2542) (2543) (2544) (2545) (2546) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nifeseun(f): 11:21am On Nov 11, 2016
[quote author=Princesskiki post=50943743]Birth Alert!

Good morning wonderful mamas in the building.
Delivered my baby boy this morning at 7am weighing 3.5kg five minutes after I got to the hospital.
Today also is hubbys birthday.

Wow, congrats sis, God bless ur baby n family, I tap into this blessing of 5min delivery IJN

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 11:22am On Nov 11, 2016
TwinBlessings:

Thanks for the warm welcome.
LMP is August 6th.....
Oh am sure some of ur teamie are on der way here....oya assume d captain sit nau...

Hv a stress free pregnancy journey.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 11:33am On Nov 11, 2016
Princesskiki:
Birth Alert!

Delivered my baby boy this morning at 7am weighing 3.5kg five minutes after I got to the hospital.

Celebrate with me.

cc iomoge2

Swift delivery to other mamas
Ah! 5,minutes! I tap into that grace o. Congrats dear. Ur hubby will be soo happy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 11:37am On Nov 11, 2016
TwinBlessings:

No one bothered to Welcome me, since i announced the good news on the 17th of October here.

No vex o..it was not intentional..oya come and take cake n chop on ur golden chair. ..
ermmm..who's with d golden chair sef? grin
congrats dear..health n happy 9 months to u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 11:37am On Nov 11, 2016
I want to share this here.

With my first pregnancy/delivery, I was in labour but contractions were not strong so I had to be induced /labour augmented. By the time my baby was out, I had fainted because I was too weak as I reacted badly to the oxytocin and I had third degree tear. Recovery was something else. I was depressed cos I was in so much pain for 2 weeks.

So when I got pregnant again, I started asking God for supernatural delivery, painless contractions, no tear, short labour and no/minimal after delivery pains. I didn't get the painless contractions but I had a very short labour, I was already 6cm, without contractions, as soon as I got to the hospital, my water broke and every other thing happened so fast. I had a tear and it was stitched after which I was like "God, really? After all the begging? No wahala.", I sha prepared for the pains to come after the anesthesia wore off. I got none. 5 days post delivery still no pains, stitches were loosing. I decided to look at my hoohaa in a mirror, I looked and I didn't see any sign of tear or stitch, just loose thread hanging everywhere, removed the thread and everything looked normal like nothing happened there. I had to show my mum to be sure I wasn't seeing double, same thing. Today is exactly 1 week pp, no lochia, no pains, tummy has gone down and breast milk is gushing.
This is a post of gratefulness, sorry it's a long post.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 11:45am On Nov 11, 2016
Besea:
I want to share this here.

The post is not long enough sef! I enjoyed reading it. Now this is d kinda thing I like to hear. May it be easy for d rest of us too IJN. Amen

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mum2bsoon: 11:49am On Nov 11, 2016
Princesskiki:
Birth Alert!

Celebrate with me.

cc iomog.e2

Congrats mama, I tap into ds sort of fast Hebrew woman delivery. Hbd 2 ur dh.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mum2bsoon: 11:53am On Nov 11, 2016
Dts a great testimony @ Besea, it's a sure sign dt God answers prayers, all we need do is believe. Thanks 4 sharing dear

Welcome @ TwinBlessings, h n h 9 mnths 2 u. By ur lmp, u r team May. Ur team captain will soon identify wt u.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 12:25pm On Nov 11, 2016
@ twins blessings, u are welcome...no vex for us, u are very much welcome
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 12:34pm On Nov 11, 2016
@ besea, I tap into ur blessings in Jesus name amen! Loved ur story.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VEE992(f): 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2016
Besea:
I want to share this . Today is exactly 1 week pp, no lochia, no pains, tummy has gone down and breast milk is gushing.

No lochia? shocked omooo!! I am a month plus 4 days and the last whitish lochia still dey show face oooo angry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 1:06pm On Nov 11, 2016
realdentist:

No vex o..it was not intentional..oya come and take cake n chop on ur golden chair. ..
ermmm..who's with d golden chair sef? grin
congrats dear..health n happy 9 months to u
Yes ma! @ Realdentist, Na me Zaynie (mummy Atinuke) give the chair last o, make I quick bring am for you @ Twinblessings, Oya no vex u hear , siddon and enjoy your smooth preggy ride.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 1:09pm On Nov 11, 2016
God bless mothers!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2016
Thanks @Mydeporch , God bless

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by onyinyechika08: 2:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
Congrats princesskiki thank God for safe delivery.
Besea that's a great testimony. Thank God for answered prayers.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 3:16pm On Nov 11, 2016
Princesskiki yipee, congrats dearie! So happy for you. #team november for swift and sharp sharp delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 3:42pm On Nov 11, 2016
[quote author=mitchyy post=50912899]

It's called abdominal colic by some paed.

Thanks a lot mama. This will surely help
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 3:44pm On Nov 11, 2016
helovesme:

Sounds like colic. You can try infacol. Worked like a charm for me.

Thanks so much ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 4:08pm On Nov 11, 2016
My bs
Being having contractions since saturday although i was 38weeks, so i went for antenatal casually on monday after making my hair cos i was to go for a phootshoot with hubby in a few days time before baby comes, went in for antenatal and gynae checked and next tin he said "i will do a membrane sweep for you and you would be admitted". Ah! Oga, what if d labour don't progress, he said then we wud make it progress. Ah! Oga, u mean i go born now? Tot i still had 2 weeks, haven't done somethings oh, the thing on my mind was d photoshoot lol. Anyway, admitted by 2pm on monday without bag or anytin oh, dh was informed and he arrived in d evening and drama started, contractions 15 mins apart, 9 mins and by midnight 5 mins apart. I wasn't shouting. For my mind i was strong. A doc came in like 12.30am and checked, ah madam, d cervix still dey as e bi when u came this afternoon. Ehen! Hmmm, he inserted a tablet and asked not to stand for at least 40 mins. That's when d real labor started. Within 20mins, water broke, show showed, serious discomfort infact, nothing dh did could calm me, even sorry was like slap to me. Kai. By 2.30am, called nurses, they checked, i had dilated to 5cm, dh was surprised, so fast! Transferred me to another room, then the uncontrollable screams started vomiting started, nurses were just petting me, sorry ma, you are doing very well, drip to replace fluid was passed, Kai. I couldn't help it, 4.30am, moved to d delivery room,

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
Princesskiki:
Birth Alert!

Celebrate with me.

cc iomoge2

Wow wow wow
Enough celebration
5mins after you got to the hospital shocked
Amazing
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luscioustrish(f): 4:37pm On Nov 11, 2016
Congratulations on your double blessings @princesskiki

@feddy27 didn't see baby fedora sad please mention me next time.

My baby is a month old,on BM and I think he's not really adding weight ,what should I do oh bikonu sad

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 4:44pm On Nov 11, 2016
luscioustrish:
Congratulations on your double blessings @prince..sskiki

@fedd..y27 didn't see baby fedora sad please mention me next time.

My baby is a month old,on BM and I think he's not really adding weight ,what should I do oh bikonu sad

Teamie, sorry dear and i just took down the pic few minutes ago. I will def mention u nxt time

For ur baby, do you produce Enuf milk? Pump and feed with bottle. Also feed every 2-3hrs. Otherwise, complement with formula.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lilybestie(f): 4:53pm On Nov 11, 2016
feddy27:
Teamie @ lilybestie! Hw re u and ur baby doin? I can see you are doin a good job smiley keep it up dear and kisses to your baby kiss kiss

my able captain, I trowey salute with my leg at attention. you are the senior mama and we are still learners. how is our loyal highness princess fedora doing?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 5:13pm On Nov 11, 2016
TwinBlessings:

No one bothered to Welcome me, since i announced the good news on the 17th of October here.

So sorry ma'am. A very big welcome to you. May you carry to term and deliver safely IJN. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 5:35pm On Nov 11, 2016
nicoleswizzi:

Goodmrnin, Noted, tnk u...plz o is it possible that sex would av been one of d reason for this cervical incompetence?

No, sexxx is not responsible for cervical incompetence.

However women diagnosed with an incompetent cervix are usually advised to abstain from sexxxx as sex can induce contractions and further ripen the cervix.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 5:41pm On Nov 11, 2016
luscioustrish:

Your son is handsome. kiss kiss

Have you had him weighed after his initial birth weight check?

You cannot conclude by mere looking at him that he's not adding weight without having his weight and length checked at the hospital on a scale and then comparing it to his birth weight to see if he has added weight or not and also using a baby weight chart to see if he's within the growth percentile for his age.

So take him to a hospital or any health centre and have his weight checked as soon as possible to allay your worries.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FOSBAS1: 6:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
Unique Baby Carrier. Comfortable, Durable, and Affordable. SIX (6) Different positions to carry your baby using same carrier. Hands Free. Shoulder friendly, Prevents Hip Dislocation in Babies. You can breast feed your baby comfortably using it. Price: #3,500. Contact: 07069361402

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 6:33pm On Nov 11, 2016
feddy27:

Lol...na so o wit omugwo pple! don't worry, dey will soon go. Dats hw I saw MIL doin Fedora's hoohaa too, I told her to stop. Our African pple too believe rubbish! Her navel, I no gree use anytin. I tel dem to allow am heal naturally and dat ws it o! Dem don tire for me so everybody don go dia house, only me, hubby and d children dey grin we re good like dat grin

Pikin go hiccup, dem go carry thread hang on top the head undecided watin concern hiccup and thread

Breastfeed dey go jare, as u continue, u will get a hang of it. Use pillow to prop her so she's close to the breast

Lol at hiccups and thread.
As i am typing this PrincessZoey has one on her head... lol

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 6:42pm On Nov 11, 2016
Princesskiki:
Birth Alert!

Celebrate with me.

cc iomoge2

Princesskiki am so happy 4 u.
Congratulations once more.

This is supernatural in all ways.
Congratulations.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 6:47pm On Nov 11, 2016
Just because its NOVEMBER.
We own the floor cheesy grin cheesy

Lets celebrate with princesskiki who had her baby boy successfully... lets also wish her DH a happy birthday kiss kiss kiss

001.Besea ----------- 11|4 Welcome 2 our Princess kiss
002. Bolseas ----------- surprise 22
003. Deyoola -----------10|21 Welcome 2 our Princess
004. Ebony13 ---------- 9|3 Welcome 2 our Prince & Princess kiss
005. Florena -----------XY 4
006. Godmother -------- 10|22 Welcome 2 our Princess kiss
007. Iomoge2 ------- 10|24 Welcome 2 our Princess kiss
008. Jumayin -------- 10|31 Welcome 2 our Prince kiss
009. Jummy004 ------ 11|9 Welcome 2 our Princess
010. LadyMessi ------- 11|7 Welcome 2 our Princess
011. Lexajen ---------- XX 9
012. Missade ---------- 10|23 Welcome 2 our Princess kiss
013. Mydeporch ------- XY 30
014. Oshey01 ---------- XX 22
015. Phummy1821 ---- XY 16
016. PrincessKF ------ 10|25 Welcome 2 our Prince kiss
017. Princesskiki ------- 11|11 Welcome 2 our Prince
018. Pweetyface ------- 10|8 Welcome 2 our Princess
019. Rejoice02 --------- 10|31 Welcome 2 our Princess kiss
020. Roseval ----------- Pending 11
021. Sweetrie ----------- 10|31 Welcome 2 our Prince
022. Temmygal25 -------Pending
023. Twogreatnations -- 11|6 Welcome 2 our Princesses
024. XX01 ------------- XY 20
025. Hotmomma ----- 11|? Welcome 2 our Prince kiss

From October.

2. Mamajesu
3. Ojac1
4. Marcjane 11|1 Welcome 2 our Prince kiss
5. Chicmoni

This is the month the Lord God almighty has given us.
We would all go and bring forth our bundles of Joy in Jesus Name, Amen

#TeamNovember4SharpSharpDelivery
#TeamNoLoss

Drop ya BS and get a kiss in front of ya announcement grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 7:06pm On Nov 11, 2016
Wow wow and wow, I really miss alot. Congratulations to all the mothers that have offloaded their loved ones. May God bless and protect you all.
@nicolewizzi, my prayers are with you. Just limit the amount of chores you have at home. Bedrest at home is not bedrest. It will surely end in praise

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2540) (2541) (2542) (2543) (2544) (2545) (2546) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.