Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2548) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8140637 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2545) (2546) (2547) (2548) (2549) (2550) (2551) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 6:42pm On Nov 13, 2016
Arihodo:
abeg, dis may sound stupid and funny, but its the truth. do any one knows a test or scan DAT can tell the accurate age of a pregnancy because seriously, I don't knw my EDD because of my irregular cycle.
It's not a stupid question at all. A dating scan usually done around 10-12 weeks should give you a fairly accurate date.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Arihodo(f): 7:23pm On Nov 13, 2016
Coldfeet:
It's not a stupid question at all. A dating scan usually done around 10-12 weeks should give you a fairly accurate date.
OK. dear, tank u. the fact is that I don't even know how many weeks I am cos when my menses didn't com in August 26, I did a home test on the 30th and it was negative. did another one 7 days later, it was still negative. only for me to redo another test on 5th of Nov, behold! two lines where staring at me, dats y I don't knw. tank u for stopping by and responding. Thank u plenty. will sure do the scan

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 7:56pm On Nov 13, 2016
Arihodo:
OK. dear, tank u. the fact is that I don't even know how many weeks I am cos when my menses didn't com in August 26, I did a home test on the 30th and it was negative. did another one 7 days later, it was still negative. only for me to redo another test on 5th of Nov, behold! two lines where staring at me, dats y I don't knw. tank u for stopping by and responding. Thank u plenty. will sure do the scan
So technically your last period was in July? None in august, September, October? Just go for a scan first they will be able to tell when you most likely conceived.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 8:13pm On Nov 13, 2016
Happy Sunday to all d wonderful mamas. Hope d ministry is moving wella

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 9:59pm On Nov 13, 2016
Welcome to a new week mamas. We are getting closer to our due date. God has been extremely faithful in our midst TTC women porting here, supernatural birth alert, amazing looking women with their bump and so many thread cutes. God be praised.
Congratulation to all who have met there little ones.

Pls I need to ask about something. I have been in pain since yesterday. Each time I wear skirt or gowns my thigh robs each other and I starts feeling iritation on my thigh very close to my jajaina to a point I will have to wide my legs to walk and put pillow in between my leg to sleep cos of the terrible pain. I have used several anti-fungal cream like Epiderm, Endix-G and tydineal. Only tydineal was effect from the beginning but now it's no longer as effective. All dis started when I took in. I cannot wear pant again only free short but that doesn't do much. Pls has anyone experienced this? Pls what can I do?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneka3000: 10:44pm On Nov 13, 2016
[quote author=Chanbaby post=51016167]

You can try powder, you need to keep the place dry.it happened to me years ago.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 11:21pm On Nov 13, 2016
Chanbaby:
Welcome to a new week mamas. We are getting closer to our due date. God has been extremely faithful in our midst TTC women porting here, supernatural birth alert, amazing looking women with their bump and so many thread cutes. God be praised.
Congratulation to all who have met there little ones.

Pls I need to ask about something. I have been in pain since yesterday. Each time I wear skirt or gowns my thigh robs each other and I starts feeling iritation on my thigh very close to my jajaina to a point I will have to wide my legs to walk and put pillow in between my leg to sleep cos of the terrible pain. I have used several anti-fungal cream like Epiderm, Endix-G and tydineal. Only tydineal was effect from the beginning but now it's no longer as effective. All dis started when I took in. I cannot wear pant again only free short but that doesn't do much. Pls has anyone experienced this? Pls what can I do?

Same here dear. I have been experiencing it a lot with this pregnancy, though right frm time my laps normally jam and get peeled if I dnt wear tight on my skirts or gown. But since this pregnancy even with tight it still get peeled, and I am not even comfortable wearing tight inside my skirt/gown becos of the heat
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by XX01(f): 8:37am On Nov 14, 2016
Arihodo:

Same thing for me. But I went to the hospital and they did a scan. I think I was 9 weeks then. The scan showed my EDD and that's what I have been holding on to.

Most hospitals in UK do a scan from 8 weeks to 10 weeks called dating scan to get an approximate EDD. That is the most accurate scan.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oshey01(f): 8:49am On Nov 14, 2016
Birth Alert

my princess Mildred made her grand entrance yesterday morning 2:45am via V.D, weighing 3.4kg.

Bs later

37 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oshey01(f): 8:55am On Nov 14, 2016
Birth Alert

my princess Mildred made her grand entrance yesterday morning 2:45am via V.D, weighing 3.4kg.

Bs later.

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oshey01(f): 9:04am On Nov 14, 2016
Birth Alert[color=#000099][/color] kiss

Bs later.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 9:26am On Nov 14, 2016
oshey01:
Birth Alert

Bs later

Congratulations mama! God bless your newest addition
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 10:08am On Nov 14, 2016
oshey01:
Birth Alert

Bs later.
. Congrats dearest. May she be a source of joy to your household kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 10:38am On Nov 14, 2016
oshey01:
Birth Alert

Bs later.
Congratulations ma.... God bless your LO.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 14, 2016
@Chanbaby, use vaseline (petroleum jelly). It helped me a lot. When I used to have rubbing thighs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 11:04am On Nov 14, 2016
Oshey01, congratulations.
Florena ooooo ooooo where are you? I hope you are ok.

MoskiDarl, it is well. Sticky baby dust to you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 11:07am On Nov 14, 2016
Just because its NOVEMBER.
We own the floor cheesy grin cheesy

Lets celebrate with Oshey01 who had her baby girl Mildred successfully... kiss kiss kiss

001.Besea ----------- 11|4 Welcome 2 our Princess kiss
002. Bolseas ----------- surprise 22
003. Deyoola -----------10|21 Welcome 2 our Princess
004. Ebony13 ---------- 9|3 Welcome 2 our Prince & Princess kiss
005. Florena -----------XY 4
006. Godmother -------- 10|22 Welcome 2 our Princess kiss
007. Iomoge2 ------- 10|24 Welcome 2 our Princess kiss
008. Jumayin -------- 10|31 Welcome 2 our Prince kiss
009. Jummy004 ------ 11|9 Welcome 2 our Princess
010. LadyMessi ------- 11|7 Welcome 2 our Princess
011. Lexajen ---------- 11|12 Welcome 2 our Princess
012. Missade ---------- 10|23 Welcome 2 our Princess kiss
013. Mydeporch ------- XY 30
014. Oshey01 ------- 11|13 Welcome 2 our Princess
015. Phummy1821 ---- XY 16
016. PrincessKF ------ 10|25 Welcome 2 our Prince kiss
017. Princesskiki ------- 11|11 Welcome 2 our Prince
018. Pweetyface ------- 10|8 Welcome 2 our Princess
019. Rejoice02 --------- 10|31 Welcome 2 our Princess kiss
020. Roseval ----------- Pending 11
021. Sweetrie ----------- 10|31 Welcome 2 our Prince
022. Temmygal25 -------Pending
023. Twogreatnations -- 11|6 Welcome 2 our Princesses
024. XX01 ------------- XY 20
025. Hotmomma ----- 11|? Welcome 2 our Prince kiss

From October.

2. Mamajesu
3. Ojac1
4. Marcjane 11|1 Welcome 2 our Prince kiss
5. Chicmoni

This is the month the Lord God almighty has given us.
We would all go and bring forth our bundles of Joy in Jesus Name, Amen

#TeamNovember4SharpSharpDelivery
#TeamNoLoss

Drop ya BS and get a kiss in front of ya announcement grin grin grin

Roseval and Florena... we await your testimony.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 11:13am On Nov 14, 2016
roseval:
Capoo am still pushing o, waiting patiently o,I pray dis week shall not pass me by Sha.

Enjoy the remaining days of pregnancy grin cheesy grin
When they used to tell me... i thought it was joke... lol

But this is fun sha..... so much to do.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 11:52am On Nov 14, 2016
oshey01:
Birth Alert

Bs later
Congrats mama. Enjoy ur blessings
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olaoyekemi(f): 12:14pm On Nov 14, 2016
austine4real:

happy birthday to I wsh u very gud thing of life n u wll witness more of it.

I no knw sey u don marry I come dey eye u

embarassedthanks a lot,eyeing is allowed, trespassing is prohibited.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pocahuntaz(f): 12:14pm On Nov 14, 2016
Hello mamaz in d ouse.....shy shy shy!!!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 12:28pm On Nov 14, 2016
oshey01:
Birth Alert

Bs later
Congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 12:30pm On Nov 14, 2016
Welcome back smiley smiley smiley

pocahuntaz:
Hello mamaz in d ouse.....shy shy shy!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 12:32pm On Nov 14, 2016
@Moskidarl, so so sorry, please take heart and take care of yourself. You've been on my mind but didn't want to bug you with too much mentions cuz I could see you on peeping mode. Glad you replied. Lots of hugs
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 12:54pm On Nov 14, 2016
tutucious:
Hi team April, hope you guys are good / special greetings to everyone keeping this forum alive.

I'm Super excited today. I went for 4d scan today and I'm 99% TEAM BLUE (It's a BOY).

Wowww congrats, my teamies are already knowing what team. Now I'm so inspired to go and check mine, but I haven't even dragged my lazy ars to go start ante-natal yet. I want team pink so badly.

Hi Ladivva, come out of peeping mode biko.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 12:58pm On Nov 14, 2016
Congrats oshey. So happy for you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 12:59pm On Nov 14, 2016
amas in the house....can we do this research together and see what we can gather...I read a medical article on reader's digest that soymilk or soya beans is not too safe for children less than a YEAR especially boys because of its high doses of estrogen!! The article specifically mentioned that it should not be used as a replacement for infant formula...
High level of estrogen present in Soya bean in boys delays and can even inhibit their sexual maturity and can lead to low sperm production in later life. High doses in baby Girls caused premature puberty .....
Tried verifying it on Google and saw articles towing that line too...

Cc AlphaHandMaiden
Onegai
Soonest
Rofemiguwa
Mitchhy
Babythug
Sugah
Toujed
Zaynie
helovesme
MamaO
Contem2011
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 1:21pm On Nov 14, 2016
oshey01:
Birth Alert

Bs later.
Congrats...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 1:35pm On Nov 14, 2016
BritneyStacy:
soymilk or soya beans..

I came across an article few days back that said it wsnt good for fertility coz it affected sperm n the female something something.
Dont know how true it is.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by austine4real(m): 1:44pm On Nov 14, 2016
grin grin
olaoyekemi:

OK grin
olaoyekemi:

OK av a nice day
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dharyor1234(f): 2:01pm On Nov 14, 2016
Giddyperson:

Wowww congrats, my teamies are already knowing what team. Now I'm so inspired to go and check mine, but I haven't even dragged my lazy ars to go start ante-natal yet. I want team pink so badly.

Hi Ladivva, come out of peeping mode biko.

Hello Captain, Hope you are doing great? you better drag the lazy legs along and start AN

I just started mine just this last weekend and also did some tests and scan. uhmmmmmm i have added too much fah, me that i used to weigh 54-55 now weighing 66kg, chai i just could not shout at the sudden increase, i hope i wont turn 100kg before EDD

according to scan i'm 18 weeks and 3 days but acccording to m LMP i'm just 17weeks today, the sex has not been detected yet but it has been been confirmed that my EDD is 14/04/17. Also i was told my PVC is too low low(30), experience mama please help a FTM.

Come and see the way i was shaking and scared when the Doctor was pressing my stomach, same thing during the scan.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 2:29pm On Nov 14, 2016
oshey01:
Birth Alert

Bs later
Congrats mama. God bless your princess.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2545) (2546) (2547) (2548) (2549) (2550) (2551) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.