Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2551) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8160016 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2548) (2549) (2550) (2551) (2552) (2553) (2554) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 12:00pm On Nov 15, 2016
XX01:
Who is still up? Birth Alert!!

My Prince came on the 14th of November via scheduled CS weighing 3.7kg. His name is actually Prince.

He came on my parents wedding anniversary. Lost my mum so I am so happy to have my baby remind me of her.

My baby sleeps like a lamb. No vigilante yet and he doesn't cry.

Cc iomoge.2
Congrats mummy Prince, he ll continue to be a source of joy to ur family.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 12:04pm On Nov 15, 2016
iomoge2:
Did i miss florena birth alert?
Sum1 quote it pls
You didn't miss anything coz I can't recollect seeing it too.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 12:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
cryHello mamas how is everyone, congrats to those who has put to birth. March mamas how are u all? How waddling? more grace to us all. A quick question pls, is it possible to have malaria twice in less than two months? I sleep under mosquito net na. I feel sick and dont want to go to hospital. cryHello mamas how is everyone, congrats to those who has put to birth. March mamas how are u all? How waddling? more grace to us all. A quick question pls, is it possible to have malaria twice in less than two months? I sleep under mosquito net na. I feel sick and dont want to go to hospital.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 12:28pm On Nov 15, 2016
pweetyface:

Congrats ma'am
Enjoy ur sleep while it last
Lol
Really while it lasts.

I was always looking @Zoey and saying... oooo she is such a sweet peaceful baby....
My mum will just give me d yinmu n say children change...

Now i believe.
See yesterday sleep pattern.
Woke 5pm, ate... disturb till 8pm. Ate again. Slept. Woke up 10pm. Ate. Disturb n slept by 11:30. Woke up 2am. Ate, disturb...i danced sang, talk...after changing diapers 3times.... used bobbi to hold mouth... till 6am wen i was fustrated n my mum came to collect her. She slept and we woke her to bath and another stress started... lol
Till now.. she just slept an hour ago.. chia...
Wants boobs in mouth n to danced to....lol

Xx01. U have experience na. Lol
Enjoy 4 now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Florena(f): 12:39pm On Nov 15, 2016
Who goes there!

Akorede is here!

He decided to meet mom and dad this morning, 7am ish, weighing 3.5kg via VD with little tear.

My people who birth plan help, cheesy grin I nearly tear my husband pata!

I wan sleep small. Kilzeez!

59 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Florena(f): 12:47pm On Nov 15, 2016
You people off born my baby for me b4 I deliver self! shocked shocked

Cappo iomoge2 na today I born ooo!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bisoye82: 12:48pm On Nov 15, 2016
Florena:
Who goes there!
Akorede is here!
He decided to meet mom and dad this morning, 7am ish, weighing 3.5kg via VD with little tear.
Yippee grin grin grin
Congratulations dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 12:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
Yesitsme:
cryHello mamas how is everyone, congrats to those who has put to birth. March mamas how are u all? How waddling? more grace to us all. A quick question pls, is it possible to have malaria twice in less than two months? I sleep under mosquito net na. I feel sick and dont want to go to hospital. cryHello mamas how is everyone, congrats to those who has put to birth. March mamas how are u all? How waddling? more grace to us all. A quick question pls, is it possible to have malaria twice in less than two months? I sleep under mosquito net na. I feel sick and dont want to go to hospital.
U know pregnancy symptoms can mimick malaria symptoms. sometimes rest and plenty of fruits n water is all u need. what symptoms are u experiencing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 12:50pm On Nov 15, 2016
[quote author=Yesitsme post=51051434] My dear, I also sleep under mosquito net, last week when I went for ANC, my doc prescribe fansidar to be taken by 21st of this month( God, should help me to remember ). He said that it should be a month apart. But, why not go to the hospital if you are feeling sick.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 12:51pm On Nov 15, 2016
Florena:
Who goes there!

Akorede is here!

You see! We were in the spirit grin
Congrats dear, welcome Akorede. God bless u plenty plenty
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 12:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
Florena:

. Congratulations dear, I was even surprise sef and was thinking how I take miss am. Akorede, welcome to our world. May your birth brings blessings to your parents and everyone around you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 1:06pm On Nov 15, 2016
XX01:

My Prince came on the 14th of November via scheduled CS weighing 3.7kg. His name is actually Prince.

He came on my parents wedding anniversary. Lost my mum so I am so happy to have my baby remind me of her.

My baby sleeps like a lamb. No vigilante yet and he doesn't cry.

Cc iomoge2

Congrats teamie. God bless your Prince.
You are officially welcomed to vigilante group.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 1:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
Congrats mummies XX01 and Florena, may ur LO's be a source of everlasting joy to your homes. God bless!

#June2017 mama's, how market?

ZAYNIE WHERE ART THOU?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 1:14pm On Nov 15, 2016
oshey01:
Birth Alert

my princess Mildred made her grand entrance yesterday morning 2:45am via V.D, weighing 3.4kg.

Bs later.

Congrats mummy on the arrival of your new one
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 1:23pm On Nov 15, 2016
Florena:
Who goes there!

Akorede is here!

Congrats dear, welcome to the world Akorede.
Please go and rest so you can come and sama us ur BS.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 1:36pm On Nov 15, 2016
ijeoma2728:

Has he started pre-school?? When my son started school @ a year and 10months, he got used to the potty cos he saw other kids using it. Before den, the potty was his toy grin

No he hasn't started school. He'll start january by Gods grace.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 1:37pm On Nov 15, 2016
feddy27:

Ok. Easy does it! You have to be patient.

Get a fanciful potty like the one attached (dats more of a urinal, u can get a fancy potty lik dat), reward him each time he uses the potty.

Also, continue wit ur diapers wen needed else ur house will always av urine odor. If u ask me, I would say continue with pull ups at night instead of waking up often to help use the bathroom. Dats too much work for a pregnant mom.

Ok. Thanks, I'll get a fanciful potty for him.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 1:38pm On Nov 15, 2016
I salute all sexy mamas
to all waddling mamas may God make it easy for us....

To all new mums may God Almighty empower You all with all with all you need to trains your cupcakes....

To our chocolets our dh may God crown them with wisdom and plenty money to take care of our homes

to all ATC mamas, May God of 11th hour miraclel locate you all with your bundles of Joy because I know he never fails..

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimsusy(f): 1:45pm On Nov 15, 2016
congrats to the newest mamas may God make ur LO a beauty to behold.

My heart is seriously racing , I'm going for my scan dis weekend, after 2 mighty soldiers I deserve a mini meee.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oshey01(f): 1:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
Thanks u all kiss kiss

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 1:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
My Sexy teamies how una dey
Giddyperson
Ahine
LaDivva
tutucious
mydreams25
mokisdral.... its is well. You are definitely 2017 mama so I say Congrats.....
folamee
thats all i can remember..imagine I forgot my meat and crayfish in the market....

I have not yet registered but will do tomorrow. no kick yetooo

I.m 17wks 6days and a ftm

team APRIL EASTER BABY

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 1:59pm On Nov 15, 2016
XX01:

Wow congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 2:00pm On Nov 15, 2016
oshey01:
Thanks u all kiss kiss
Cute princess
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 2:07pm On Nov 15, 2016
Florena:
Who goes there!

Akorede is here!

Wow the long awaited
Thank GOD it has finally ended in praise.
Endeavour to drop the video clip of the planned birth kikikikikiki . We await BS

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suzy(f): 2:12pm On Nov 15, 2016
Florena:

We saw it coming be4 u did. Congrats. God bless ur Lo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mum2bsoon: 2:20pm On Nov 15, 2016
Oshey01, XX01 n Florena congratulations on d birth of ur LOs. May dy continually bring u joy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneka3000: 2:43pm On Nov 15, 2016
[quote author=XX01 post=51043399]Who is still up? Birth Alert!!

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 2:50pm On Nov 15, 2016
Just because its NOVEMBER.
We own the floor cheesy grin cheesy

Lets celebrate with Florena who had her Prince successfully... kiss kiss kiss

001.Besea ----------- 11|4 Welcome 2 our Princess kiss
002. Bolseas ----------- surprise 22
003. Deyoola -----------10|21 Welcome 2 our Princess
004. Ebony13 ---------- 9|3 Welcome 2 our Prince & Princess kiss
005. Florena ------ 11|15 Welcome 2 our Prince
006. Godmother -------- 10|22 Welcome 2 our Princess kiss
007. Iomoge2 ------- 10|24 Welcome 2 our Princess kiss
008. Jumayin -------- 10|31 Welcome 2 our Prince kiss
009. Jummy004 ------ 11|9 Welcome 2 our Princess
010. LadyMessi ------- 11|7 Welcome 2 our Princess
011. Lexajen ---------- 11|12 Welcome 2 our Princess
012. Missade ---------- 10|23 Welcome 2 our Princess kiss
013. Mydeporch ------- XY 30
014. Oshey01 ------- 11|13 Welcome 2 our Princess
015. Phummy1821 ---- XY 16
016. PrincessKF ------ 10|25 Welcome 2 our Prince kiss
017. Princesskiki ------- 11|11 Welcome 2 our Prince
018. Pweetyface ------- 10|8 Welcome 2 our Princess
019. Rejoice02 --------- 10|31 Welcome 2 our Princess kiss
020. Roseval ----------- Pending 11
021. Sweetrie ----------- 10|31 Welcome 2 our Prince
022. Temmygal25 -------Pending
023. Twogreatnations -- 11|6 Welcome 2 our Princesses
024. XX01 ------------- 11|14 Welcome 2 our Princely Prince
025. Hotmomma ----- 11|? Welcome 2 our Prince kiss

From October.

2. Mamajesu
3. Ojac1
4. Marcjane 11|1 Welcome 2 our Prince kiss
5. Chicmoni

This is the month the Lord God almighty has given us.
We would all go and bring forth our bundles of Joy in Jesus Name, Amen

#TeamNovember4SharpSharpDelivery
#TeamNoLoss

Drop ya BS and get a kiss in front of ya announcement grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 2:51pm On Nov 15, 2016
oshey01:
Thanks u all kiss kiss

So pretty..... kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2016
Florena:
Who goes there!

Akorede is here!

Welcome Akorede.
Our long awaited baby... kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phummy1821: 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2016
Congratulations to oshey01, XX01 and Florena may your LOs bring joy and happiness to your families.
But team November can intimidate somebody o, its just half of the month and all mamas don born finish now I feel like na only me waka remain cry cry.
Anyway tomorrow na edd so I am hopeful though I am so anxious and eager to meet my baby, mamas pls remember us in your prayers.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by buccee: 3:21pm On Nov 15, 2016
Team November don born finish
Congratulations to florena and XX01. Kisses to your LOs.
Make I relax listen to florena birth plan/tori.

Team december, vacancy de for november.

#teamchristmasbaby#

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2548) (2549) (2550) (2551) (2552) (2553) (2554) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Thefarmer3 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.