Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2560) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8140450 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2557) (2558) (2559) (2560) (2561) (2562) (2563) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 9:45am On Nov 18, 2016
So i woke up yesterday to see like 3 small stretch marks 'setting space' close to my belly button...

I can't even shout and I refuse to be bothered jare, I guess that is my 36th week gift grin grin

Biko my waist and back these days de ache like say panel-beater de 're-model' my joints...any home remedies to ease the pain??

Iomoge2
Favouredmom
Every mama on this thread

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 9:59am On Nov 18, 2016
jazzyjazz babe, thank God u're ok now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 10:02am On Nov 18, 2016
Florena, lovely birthstory grin grin grin grin
I was laughing until the end of the story. No birth plan again. Labour fling d tin troway. The part where you open every every and went on all fours cheesy Chai!
For the puupuu fresh pineapple juice worked for me.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ambient: 10:09am On Nov 18, 2016
I have a brand new baby crib for sale for any port Harcourt mama willing to buy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 12:33pm On Nov 18, 2016
Itching could be as a result of dry skin. And considering the weather is harsh now, that could also contribute to the itching. 
I had same issue and what solved it was constant lubrication with shea butter. So u can use either shea butter or vaseline, or olive oil

sunbestie:
Pls mama help me oo...... My tummmy and my breast has been scratching me since ooo,my mum said i should be applying it powder but it is not
helping matters. Sabi mamas pls help me out before i wound myself aspa d process of scratching it. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 12:40pm On Nov 18, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

beyedew:

It's normal sis, I had soooo many!!! I had 1 that I was carrying twins, and while walking on the street, they both fell out of my jajaina and ran away cheesy cheesy,its normal ok,bt keep praying still.
Baby fame and Ayomide are cuties
Princesskf and sugar.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2016
I no de cook again o!
My appetite de Atlantic Ocean right now

enque:
Jazzy baby...

hope u feel better now? smiley
Just follow your dr's instructions and you will be fine. Thank God for his grace and all is well.

U no de cook again?? e don tey small o tongue tongue cheesy

cc jazzyjazz
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 12:44pm On Nov 18, 2016
My sister, I
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chrisdada16(f): 12:54pm On Nov 18, 2016
kataleya:

cappo we are fine o, thanks for checking on us....back to peeping mood grin grin
able cappo I salute ma I dey gedigba
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 1:00pm On Nov 18, 2016
iomoge2:

Am waiting 4 Zoey to wake up o.
My boobs are dripping n dey hurt.

My mum says i dhould stop waking her.. so i am waiting 4 her to show d slightest sign dat she wants to wake up so i can feed her n do diaper change....

Express the milk now, then you can alternate breastfeeding with bottles. Abi?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Florena(f): 2:10pm On Nov 18, 2016
So we went for immunization yesterday and my baby weighed 4kg at day3, when the nurse said he was 3.5kg at birth. That means he must have weighed 4.1 or more at birth!

I looked at my stitches this morning and it looks yummy, I aff finally poopoo-ed ooo

Korede at day1

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliao: 2:33pm On Nov 18, 2016
Florena:
So we went for immunization yesterday and my baby weighed 4kg at day3, when the nurse said he was 3.5kg at birth. That means he must have weighed 4.1 or more at birth!

I looked at my stitches this morning and it looks yummy, I aff finally poopoo-ed ooo

Korede at day1

Aww cute baby korede. May God make him a blessing to your household.. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 2:38pm On Nov 18, 2016
And this is what my lo does cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kemesty(f): 2:51pm On Nov 18, 2016
@ tikosdear. All i can say is , it's well with you. God who blessed me and took me this far with surely bless you.
I had blighted ovum too after spotting at almost 12 weeks and did evacuation January this year. It was heart wrenching to say the least. I took in again , now i am 33 weeks gone hoping to meet my bundle of joy soon.
Wipe your tears and God of abundance will bless you doubly.
Hugs and kisses sweetie.

18 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 2:56pm On Nov 18, 2016
Thank u dear
jazzyjazz:

Itching could be as a result of dry skin. And considering the weather is harsh now, that could also contribute to the itching. 
I had same issue and what solved it was constant lubrication with shea butter. So u can use either shea butter or vaseline, or olive oil

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Florena(f): 3:32pm On Nov 18, 2016
juliao:

Aww cute baby korede. May God make him a blessing to your household.. Amen
thanks ma'am, amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 3:46pm On Nov 18, 2016
@tikosdear so sorry for your loss, the good Lord will bless you with one that will surely heal ur broken heart. As for the evacuation, why don't you hold on to see if your body can expel on its own? Be strong dear, God bless!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 3:51pm On Nov 18, 2016
Thought I was the only one, immediately i clocked 35 weeks I just lost appetite for everything.
I have to force myself to eat these days

jazzyjazz:
I no de cook again o!
My appetite de Atlantic Ocean right now

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bussy2rhymes(f): 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2016
iomoge2:

Am waiting 4 Zoey to wake up o.
My boobs are dripping n dey hurt.

My mum says i dhould stop waking her.. so i am waiting 4 her to show d slightest sign dat she wants to wake up so i can feed her n do diaper change....

Pls tell me how you enhanced your lactation. Last time I read your complaints of not lactating well. My breast isn't producing enough milk. Pls share your experience with me.
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omoolabeads(m): 4:18pm On Nov 18, 2016
If you want to lose weight faster, you'll need to eat less and exercise more. For instance, if you take in 1,050 to 1,200 calories a day, and exercise for one hour per day, you could lose 3-5 pounds in the first week, or more if you weigh more than 250 pounds. For more click here:
http://afriklanedigital.wixsite.com/health-and-wellness

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 4:29pm On Nov 18, 2016
babythug:

Express the milk now, then you can alternate breastfeeding with bottles. Abi?

I can alternate o
But the thought of cooling n warming d milk is not enticing plus am trying hard to keep d bond.

we learning how to latch too. Plus i dont know how to express.... embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 4:30pm On Nov 18, 2016
bussy2rhymes:

Pls tell me how you enhanced your lactation. Last time I read your complaints of not lactating well. My breast isn't producing enough milk. Pls share your experience with me.
Thanks

Will cc u now on my journey.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2016
iomoge2:
Mamas i am sorry i am posting this here.... wanted to take it to new born thread but i started the complain here...lemme just finish it here.... plus its still November... we still own the floor ba Lol

Thank you all so much for the advise on increased flow. Infact from no flow to small flow to now.
Rofemiguwa gave me fenugreek.... it made me see breast milk and i am so grateful.
Then for the increase in flow... i used 1. Ate iru twice.... 50naira worth first night n second night. Couldn't bring myself to eat it the next morning..... lol
2. I ate well, drink bucket of water n slept well... infact i fell sick and they said it was stress as am restless.... they said the headache i had was bp but it cleared after resting for two days...
3. I ate bitterleaf soup twice. Really ate the leaves.....
4. I stopped wearing bra and was practically naked.... MIL said to let the boobs breath.... that bra is used to wean babies.... grin
I couldnt do palmwine.... hubby would have to go towards akudo to get... so far.

Outcome.
See milk shocked
The moment i carry Zoey.. its starts pouring from both boobs.... like hian.
Its more when she is sucking one... the other will be staining bed ... undecided
Zoey has not taken any other thing than breast for the past 48hours.... she latches but its painful except i remove n reposition... which causes annoyance. Lol
Then she would suck for long and close her eye u will think she has slept.. try removing breast and see that her gum is clinched tight to it...lol then the sucking will start again.
My sleep now is less than 2 hours o.... she sucks round d clock... once i put her down she stays calm for 10mins and wakes up looking for bobbi... hian.
But today seems different becos of what happened.

Ok.
My girl has been poo-ing with every milk she swallows.
Like when she sucks and i bring her to burp... she will polute n shiit. So i became worried. Made formular this evening and gave her. Then pumped 90mil each from them boobies and threw away.
I am now worried.
Is she reacting to my milk?
I used to allow her suck daily before....the flow was established so we cant say its soured or is that it?
Why is she stooling?
I have vowed not to take tea n bread again as that has been my only meal for days now.... thats why i pumped n threw away... maybe the sugar content is much... please help me! advise me.

Mil said i should put "kamfura pelebe" in water n be giving her one spoon... i have been acting deaf... saying i dont know where to get it.
Pleade help me....

This is my testimony n worry.

Cc
bussy2rhymes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ummhalimah: 5:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
Good day mamas in the house, I am just joining the group. Am a second time mum due to deliver in March by God's grace. May we all be successful amen

18 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by laparia007(m): 5:42pm On Nov 18, 2016
Stay healthy in your relationship. Enjoy the everlasting happiness of a happy home.
http://mandbmedsolutions.com/health/my-story-vg/
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 8:24pm On Nov 18, 2016
ummhalimah:
Good day mamas in the house, I am just joining the group. Am a second time mum due to deliver in March by God's grace. May we all be successful amen
U are welcome. Enjoy d ride
#Teammarchforsharpsharpdelivery

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 9:31pm On Nov 18, 2016
ummhalimah:
our team is welcome
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tikosdear(f): 10:21pm On Nov 18, 2016
[.Hello mmamas, thanks to everyone that commented oon my case and mentioned me in your prayers, God bless you. @ Kemesty thanks so much sis, God bless you .pls i will like to call you privately of you don't mind. Pls can i get ur digits via a personal mail.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:36pm On Nov 18, 2016
tikosdear:
[.Hello mmamas, thanks to everyone that commented oon my case and mentioned me in your prayers, God bless you. @ Kemesty thanks so much sis, God bless you .pls i will like to call you privately of you don't mind. Pls can i get ur digits via a personal mail.
. So sorry for your loss sis. May God bless you with the one dat will bring you joy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:59pm On Nov 18, 2016
Lovely baby @ Florena
Your BS lipsrsealed our planned out birth plan nko lipsrsealed
Hope the person with the camera covered the event and didn't end up screaming with you.
Thank GOD everything ended well. Kisses to your Bobo.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olamitie: 11:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
Just waddling by undecided
Interesting birth story florena,congrats.
Team March don dey plenty wink smiley
Chai my legs have started swelling!!! Is it not too early ?plus jiajana hurts atimes

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 11:11pm On Nov 18, 2016
ummhalimah, welcome to team March, the best team to be. Happy n healthy 9 months to u. pls submit yr dues sharp sharp
tikosdear, God will surely wipe ur tears.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2557) (2558) (2559) (2560) (2561) (2562) (2563) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.