Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2557) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8140013 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2554) (2555) (2556) (2557) (2558) (2559) (2560) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 10:48am On Nov 17, 2016
princessKF:
Baby Fame kiss kiss kiss
This baby is too fine oooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ummhalimah: 10:50am On Nov 17, 2016
jazzyjazz:
please Go straight to your gynae emergency and tell them this. Baby needs to chill for at least 5more weeks before coming to mama. Please don't take chances

Good morning wonderful mamas. Please come to my aid ooo

So Dh is traveling this morning for an official trip and we kpekus not so long ago, after the sweet kpekus as Dh was wiping, he saw blood and said "babe you're bleeding". I thought it was a joke o! I went to wipe too and saw blood. It's not much but it's enough to scare us both.

Though I'll go to the hospital this morning but Please o should I be worried?

I'm in my 32nd week and my next appointment is on the 29th of this month when I'll be 33weeks exactly

Lo has been moving like he usually does too only this time he's pooping up bombomto the right more

Sabi mamas abeg help

Cc
Alphahandmaiden
Soonest
Ozycy
Realdentist
Sixx
Iomoge2
Zaynie
Sugah
Onegai
Helovesme

Any mama that has answers biko
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 11:09am On Nov 17, 2016
firstpregnancy:
Good morning momas

How are you and your babies ( born andourborn) may we all be blessed with unending happiness.

I will like to know what it means by a baby being engaged.
Also is there anyone here feeling pains around the ties , burning sensation in the throat and frequent bubbles in the stomach.

Someone asked if I already started my antenatal, no I have not because we are relocating and I have not been chanced to leave for the hospital

Can someone give us List of things we should be having in our bag pack?
Buying them one after the other might save one from buying at an inflated price, Nigeria and recession ; u never can tell what the price of an item will change to the next hour.
Hope my questions aren't much? smiley

#march_momma_curious_one
Amen

Baby being engaged means baby's head is down, in d birth canal, ready for delivery. .

have no idea about the pains.. then the bubbles could most likely be baby's movement. .it starts first as bubbles before it generates to kicks. ..
or maybe you hv gas in your stomach or something?

hospital list is exclusive to each hospital. . your hospital will give you list of items to come with. ..

Cheers. ..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 11:11am On Nov 17, 2016
@PrincessKF . Your baby fame is so cute. He is making me what to meet my lo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 11:12am On Nov 17, 2016
realdentist:

This baby is too fine oooo
grin grin grin thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 11:14am On Nov 17, 2016
Chanbaby:
@PrincessKF . Your baby fame is so cute. He is making me what to meet my lo
Thanks sis... don't worry very soon u will me him/her... I wish you easy and swift delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 11:22am On Nov 17, 2016
PrincessKF, baby fame is so handsome kiss u make me want a baby boy again.

Baby Eliana at 1 week 5 days drunk on breast milk so early in the morning.

We had a nasty episode with nickel allergy and milia/peeling skin so no pictures for now. I couldn't resist this one grin cheesy

35 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 11:36am On Nov 17, 2016
Honestly we
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 11:43am On Nov 17, 2016
We were not rough o my sister. Na d same way we de do am, na it we still do

It is well o

bimsusy:
@Jazzyjazz, let ur mind be at peace jare, I think it's rough play. Its well with u sis.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 11:43am On Nov 17, 2016
Amen! I'm at the hospital now

proudmom38:
relax ma'am, Notin will happen to ur lo ok! Please check with your doctor. All the best
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 11:45am On Nov 17, 2016
We were not rough o. Just normal way we used to do o.

I'm at the hospital

soonest:

Yes! Please go to the hospital. Hope you didn't play too roughly. You know the jajaina is very sensitive and highly vascularized in pregnancy.
You and your lo will be fine ok. Cheers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 11:47am On Nov 17, 2016
Leftover bleeding from internal sex? I've never bled from sex
But I'm at the hospital to rule out any issues. Better to be safe than sorry

princessKF:
@jazzyjazz If you've just had an internal sex, it could be leftover bleeding from that. It could be that your cervix is irritated, a low-lying placenta can also be the cause. It could be nothing major, but bleeding in the second and third trimesters is something that needs to be checked out just in case it is something more serious. Again, it doesn't sound really
bad if you're just spotting a little, but you shld get it checked to be on a safe side.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 11:49am On Nov 17, 2016
I'm at the hospital now. Will post update when I'm done

[quote author=Ijelex post=51106963][/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 11:50am On Nov 17, 2016
I'm at the hospital. Will update when I'm done

[quote author=ummhalimah post=51108562][/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 11:50am On Nov 17, 2016
Yes o. Better to be sent home by the doctor than to assume
I'm at the hospital now

Rukkington:
Cappo sixx, we are pushing o. I'm almost done with baby shopping but I don't think I av strength to wash or press for now or till delivery sef.
Sorry about the pain. pls see your doc

Sorry, @ jazzyjazz. Pls see your doc immediately. It might not be something serious but it better to lay complain to doc and be told no problem than to assume.

Congrats to all d mamas that have put to bed, May God bless your los
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 11:51am On Nov 17, 2016
@Princessfk ur Baby Fame is so cute.
@Firstpregnancy try and register for ur antenatal, it is very necessary.
@jazzjazz nothing will happen to ur LO
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 11:57am On Nov 17, 2016
Besea:
PrincessKF, baby fame is so handsome kiss u make me want a baby boy again.

Baby Eliana at 1 week 5 days drunk on breast milk so early in the morning.

We had a nasty episode with nickel allergy and milia/peeling skin so no pictures for now. I couldn't resist this one grin cheesy
My bobo's wifey... she has a gentle look, cute baby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 12:06pm On Nov 17, 2016
sunbestie:
@Princessfk ur Baby Fame is so cute.
@Firstpregnancy try and register for ur antenatal, it is very necessary.
@jazzjazz nothing will happen to ur LO
Thanks sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olamitie: 1:02pm On Nov 17, 2016
nicoleswizzi:
,good morning mamas, plz I av been reading about this TT thing but I avnt started, my gynae said he will start when baby starts moving abi kicking....tho I av started feeling baby movement but not kicks..am 19weeks according to scan and 20+ according to LMP...
Then hope we are going to take advantage of this konga black Friday and DAT of Jumia to shop for our Lo if we avnt started... Esp konga dey av awesome baby suits and wears...plz dos any1 knw d size of clothing to buy for a new born baby...confused 4 example I see stuff like (0-3months)....
did you say shop on jumia? Their supposed black Friday items are even more expensive than what dey sell in the market on a regular day undecided
haven't heard of waiting to take TT till baby starts kicking sha
0-3 months means for new born till three months(between that age range)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2016
Good afternoon beautiful mamas.

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2016
proudmom38:
I started mine when I was 12wks. I think it depends on the hospital.
OK..tnx
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 2:03pm On Nov 17, 2016
callola:
. Yes buy few 0-3months cos babies outgrow it quickly. Look for 3-6months also. I took my first TT at 16 weeks + but I haven't taken the second dose yet

OK..tnx
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
bimsusy:

buy few of 0-3months, don't even near new born at all. more of 3-6 months. Baby out grows clothes quickly
Taken note..tnx
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydeporch(f): 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
@Jazzyjazz. Good to hear everything is fine.
Just follow ur doctor's advice. Everytin is going to work out fine.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 2:21pm On Nov 17, 2016
Ijelex:

Nicolewizzi is the black Friday thingy only for Friday shopping? Since am not in lagos am to pay for delivery charges? Is it pay before delivery? Pls she'd more light as I haven't shopped online before, I don't really trust them.
For Jumia it has started on Monday until on d 25th of dis month which is a Friday but on Saturday der will be discount sales on baby stuffs....den for konga its starting tomorrow and ending on Sunday or monday I fink, so on Friday things are more cheaper...u can get stuffs for half d normal price... Yes u will pay for delivery depending on where u are, u can pay b4 delivery or pay on delivery... I pay on delivery sha..and I buy from konga...so I check wateva dey brot 2 knw if it's accurate b4 paying if not I reject it...I stay in Benin so delivery from d same seller is 1250.. Lagos is lesser

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2016
olamitie:
did you say shop on jumia? Their supposed black Friday items are even more expensive than what dey sell in the market on a regular day undecided
haven't heard of waiting to take TT till baby starts kicking sha
0-3 months means for new born till three months(between that age range)
I don't actually fancy Jumia bcs dre stuff are expensive but konga is cool...just check tomorrow.. Abt d TT na wetin gynae tell me oo but my next antenatal I will tell him to give me, baby has started moving biko...how does one knw baby shoe size?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 3:29pm On Nov 17, 2016
jazzyjazz:
Good morning wonderful mamas. Please come to my aid ooo

So Dh is traveling this morning for an official trip and we kpekus not so long ago, after the sweet kpekus as Dh was wiping, he saw blood and said "babe you're bleeding". I thought it was a joke o! I went to wipe too and saw blood. It's not much but it's enough to scare us both.

Though I'll go to the hospital this morning but Please o should I be worried?

I'm in my 32nd week and my next appointment is on the 29th of this month when I'll be 33weeks exactly

Lo has been moving like he usually does too only this time he's pooping up bombomto the right more

Sabi mamas abeg help

Cc
Alphahandmaiden
Soonest
Ozycy
Realdentist
Sixx
Iomoge2
Zaynie
Sugah
Onegai
Helovesme

Any mama that has answers biko
Sorry teamie just saw this, went 2 market since 8am. I hv neva experienced ds but am sure mamas wit experience hv answered u. I hv a feeling its nothing tho since blood supply to d uterus is more at ds stage but run 2 hospital asap 2 be sure, dts wat my midwife sed 2 do incase we see blood or water.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 3:32pm On Nov 17, 2016
Thank God I didn't buy much newborn. Only got one short that is newborn, it was so cute, I just couldn't pass it buy. Though baby will outgrow it within two weeks or 1month. Baby clothes are quiet expensive this period o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 3:34pm On Nov 17, 2016
[quote author=bulunton post=51105787][/quote]Sorry my teamies @mzora n bulunton, ur edd is duly noted.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 3:37pm On Nov 17, 2016
Its been a while we were here!!
This is Ayomide at 11weeks (last week).
Can't seem to stop his sucking..hr used to only suck to tell me he is hungry but these days he just sucks for fun. Biko experienced mamas how can I stop him considering he started sucking from the womb?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 3:40pm On Nov 17, 2016
[quote author=Ijelex post=51107213][/quote] Ok teamy and thnks. As 4 d hbp, consider reducing ur salt intake and keep walking around bare footed at home or soaking ur legs in cold water always wen sitting, dt shud help. Kpele, it will soon end in praise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 3:43pm On Nov 17, 2016
Rukkington:
Cappo sixx, we are pushing o. I'm almost done with baby shopping but I don't think I av strength to wash or press for now or till delivery sef.
Sorry about the pain. pls see your doc

Sorry, @ jazzyjazz. Pls see your doc immediately. It might not be something serious but it better to lay complain to doc and be told no problem than to assume.

Congrats to all d mamas that have put to bed, May God bless your los
How far dat our baby bed nah teamy, e don ready? Did he do it well 4 u?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2554) (2555) (2556) (2557) (2558) (2559) (2560) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.