Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,898 members, 7,848,628 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:39 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8238748 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 5:15pm On Oct 26, 2014
imurboss:
Catarrh is dealing with me since yesterday, went to but vit c yesternite but don't know if the vit c has increased the thing,I'm not myself again
pele. u cld try lime+honey. heard it works
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 5:17pm On Oct 26, 2014
Twinmama:
I greet u all, loving mothers of nations. May the peace of God abide with you always and the joy of the Lord at all times. Welcome newbies may u have full cause to glorify the name of the Lord in your lives. Amen. And may all our children be for signs and wonders, may God meet each an everyone of us @ every point of our needs. Someone else will not take our place, nations shall call us blessed in Jesus name amen. I pray for all the TTC sisters that God in His infinite mercy will locate all of them with their bfp now in Jesus name. Love you all and stay blessed.
Amen dear! Ow s d family. May God speak for u in places whr u cannot speak for urslf.Amen!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 5:21pm On Oct 26, 2014
haemi:
good morning dear mamas. pls when is the best time to go for an ultrasound? I'm six weeks along and kinda overexcited.
u may do a scan @ abt 10 wks, wen both d foetal sac and pole ll b seen and u may even get to kno d sex of ur baby.Sm pple do earlier too. all d best dear!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 5:27pm On Oct 26, 2014
Mzora:
Hello mamas,please I was told malaria in pregnancy can give the baby jaundice.I'm currently in my 2nd trimester but I've not done any malaria test. Is dre need to do the test and take treatment? Just to be on d safe side or should I jst forget it since i'm not getting any symptoms.
if u dont hv symptons, u most likely do not hv malaria.almost every1 in d tropics ll usu have a little trace of malaria parasite wen tested bt its nt significant.However, pregnant women re usually given med to prevent malaria because of its adverse effect on d foetus(nt necessarily jaundice).Hv u registered for anc?No need to do malaria test if u re nt showing symptoms, rather ask ur dr to gv u prevebtive drug. wish u a smooth ride
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 5:31pm On Oct 26, 2014
olaoyekemi:
Good morning mamas,I couldn't sleep tru out the nyt,am aving difficulty sleepin on my side bcus av been use 2 lying down wit my chest,since am only 7wks shld I start practing d left side sleepin bcus is nt convienient 4me @ all.also early dis morning I vommited a greenish substance lyk syptoms of malairia&das d 1st vomit would b aving pls wat is d cause&lastly t av any single appetite.pls wat shld I do.
@7wks, i was still sleeping facedown o.lol. bt u cld start practicing sleeping on ur side sha.abt d vomit, d color cld b as a result of ur nt eating(cos bile didnt c wot to mix wt, hence d greenish color).try eating a little at a tym bt mire frequently. wotever ur body tolerates, u cld tk moreoften.eat plenty fruits and veggies too, tk a lot of water and of course ur prenatals. wish u d best dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 5:48pm On Oct 26, 2014
@blacqueen, ow re u dear? did u do d scan? ope u feel much better
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olaoyekemi(f): 8:20pm On Oct 26, 2014
Tnks a lot will keep dat in mind bt I dnt usually av appetite 4 eating.I tink I will keep sleepin face down for sumtym b4 I continue d left side position
tchiwinnie:
@7wks, i was still sleeping facedown o.lol. bt u cld start practicing sleeping on ur side sha.abt d vomit, d color cld b as a result of ur nt eating(cos bile didnt c wot to mix wt, hence d greenish color).try eating a little at a tym bt mire frequently. wotever ur body tolerates, u cld tk moreoften.eat plenty fruits and veggies too, tk a lot of water and of course ur prenatals. wish u d best dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 10:01am On Oct 27, 2014
mytestimony:
@Beedam after it took me long to convince hubby about shoppingon simply infants they are falling my hand o.after making payment they are now telling me they dont have the colour of the bed I chose. That I will have to add over 5k to get another or they could refund me back the money I dunno what to do gaskiya
Sorry for the late response. So how did you settle it or are you still on it?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AwesomeGodIAv: 11:16am On Oct 27, 2014
tchiwinnie:
morning @ 2pm shocked.

My sis, na diff Location i dey ooo.

pls mamas, i went to d bathroom dis morning to pee
i wipe mysef nd i wipe a kind of pinkish blood stain.

Anyone experienced dis before? pls help me

Am worried
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickilafab(f): 11:37am On Oct 27, 2014
AwesomeGodIAv:

Am worried
it's well. experienced moms will answer you soon.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 1:10pm On Oct 27, 2014
beedam:

Sorry for the late response. So how did you settle it or are you still on it?

I chose another bed o. However I am yet to receive them. I am waiting. I dont think I will buy anything online again since I am far. D anxiety it has caused for me is plenty jare. Konga too have done anyhow. D distance does not help
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 1:17pm On Oct 27, 2014
@Chifreke, thanks alot for your concern

tchiwinnie:
pele. u cld try lime+honey. heard it works

Thanks dear. The catarrh dey do me strong thing o to the extent that i've been having body pains since yesterday, all my joints if full of pains, i took paracetamol this morning to see how far before i know what next to do. I fear lime o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2014
AwesomeGodIAv:

Am worried
ow far gone re u?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zeedward: 4:53pm On Oct 27, 2014
Aunty Lovinam I think I didn't get the add well.pls let me have it again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 5:06pm On Oct 27, 2014
Hello mums,plz i'm purging,I've gone to the toilet 3 times 2day and I've not eaten anytin unusual at all. iz dis normal?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twinmama(f): 5:18pm On Oct 27, 2014
tchiwinnie:
Amen dear! Ow s d family. May God speak for u in places whr u cannot speak for urslf.Amen!
. Amen dear. Greetings to the family
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 6:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
Gud evening mamas in the house. Since thursday last week, i v been feel sick, headache, cold, weakness , nausea feeling and yesterday, i noticed my urine is like fanta, lucozade colour. Is this malaria?

Im in my third trimester.
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AwesomeGodIAv: 6:59pm On Oct 27, 2014
tchiwinnie:
morning @ 2pm shocked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AwesomeGodIAv: 6:59pm On Oct 27, 2014
tchiwinnie:
ow far gone re u?

5wks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by meme5: 7:31pm On Oct 27, 2014
mytestimony:

I chose another bed o. However I am yet to receive them. I am waiting. I dont think I will buy anything online again since I am far. D anxiety it has caused for me is plenty jare. Konga too have done anyhow. D distance does not help
Eyyah. Dats y pay on delivery is d best option fr online shopping. I live in kd, but made them deliver all my items to my friend in lag, so I did pay on delivery. After all the shopping she sent all the things to me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 8:02pm On Oct 27, 2014
send d mail vicgreat75@gmail.com
zeedward:
Aunty Lovinam I think I didn't get the add well.pls let me have it again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickilafab(f): 12:05am On Oct 28, 2014
rezzy:
Gud evening mamas in the house. Since thursday last week, i v been feel sick, headache, cold, weakness , nausea feeling and yesterday, i noticed my urine is like fanta, lucozade colour. Is this malaria?

Im in my third trimester.
Thanks

Drink lots of water now. At least, 2 litres a day. See ur gynae for a malaria test.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickilafab(f): 12:10am On Oct 28, 2014
Mzora:
Hello mums,plz i'm purging,I've gone to the toilet 3 times 2day and I've not eaten anytin unusual at all. iz dis normal?
How far gone are you? Don't use any medication til u see ur doctor.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickilafab(f): 12:13am On Oct 28, 2014
imurboss:

Thanks dear. The catarrh dey do me strong thing o to the extent that i've been having body pains since yesterday, all my joints if full of pains, i took paracetamol this morning to see how far before i know what next to do. I fear lime o.
Pele.. y r u scared of lime? It's just a tablespoonful or so u'd mix wt honey na
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by agiboma(f): 2:50am On Oct 28, 2014
AwesomeGodIAv:

Am worried

How many weeks pregnant are you? Some mild pink discharge is common in weeks 5-6 of pregnancy (implantation). Also if its not week six sometimes this pink discharge can come from the uterus expanding, ruptured cyst etc. As long as its not accompanied by constant cramping it should be ok.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by agiboma(f): 2:52am On Oct 28, 2014
@rezzy the symptoms you are describing are not normal. Go and see your OB.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 4:46am On Oct 28, 2014
@agiboma, @vickilafab.

Thnks, i will be going to the hospital this morning.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 6:04am On Oct 28, 2014
Mamas in the house,please help me o. I ve been having pain around my pubic region for some times now. I feel it mostly when I want to stand up or when I open my legs apart. Is this part of the 9 months package too or I ve to see the doctor?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by meme5: 6:48am On Oct 28, 2014
beedam:
Mamas in the house,please help me o. I ve been having pain around my pubic region for some times now. I feel it mostly when I want to stand up or when I open my legs apart. Is this part of the 9 months package too or I ve to see the doctor?
Am experiencing same pain too. It makes me even walk with my legs apart when standup. Initially I even tot I was going to av a boil, but noticed no boil at all. Complained to my doc n he didnt feel its anytin serious. He said its baby's weight on my pelvic. Hope other experienced mamas wil explain more. Am 38weeks +.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 8:38am On Oct 28, 2014
vickilafab:

How far gone are you? Don't use any medication til u see ur doctor.
I'm 21weeks gone..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 8:43am On Oct 28, 2014
@beedam and meme5 please check ur rectal/anus region to be sure it's nt hemorroids. They are very common during pregnancy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 8:46am On Oct 28, 2014
Thanks mamas on your advises. I'm taking paludrine for malaria @ 8wks and i'm feeling better now. Thanks.
I wish y'all mamas @ 38wks + safe and smooth delivery. The Lord is your strength.

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.