Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2568) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8156686 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2565) (2566) (2567) (2568) (2569) (2570) (2571) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Indistresspls: 8:43am On Nov 22, 2016
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phummy1821: 8:48am On Nov 22, 2016
Good morning mamas, with a heart full of joy I announce the birth of my baby boy Fiyinfunjah (Give praise to Jehovah). I delivered around 8:30pm yesterday via cs.

Birth Story
My due date was on the 16th and nothing happened, at my doctor's appointment the next day, the Dr said if by 41 weeks baby doesn't come then I will be induced. I was referred for a non stress scan and also to check the amnotic fluid of the baby. So yesterday I went for the scan, the non stress scan was good as baby's heart beat was normal but the fluid was low. Meanwhile for the past two weeks I noticed that after peeing in the process of wiping another set of pee usually comes out, I didn't know I was leaking water little by little. So yesterday the scan showed that I had little water left. The Dr told me to go to labor and delivery immediately that the baby must be delivered now.
Everything happened so fast, I was confused and scared. My cervix was checked and it was still close. A foley balloon was inserted to help me dilate to at least 4cm before they start pitocin. Baby's heart beat was also being monitored.
After about 2hrs I was having strong contractions but with each contraction my baby's heart beat dropped. I was then given oxygen but it didn't help.
30 minutes after, baby's heart beat was still dropping the Dr said my baby can't handle induction so they have to bring him out immediately.
I was prepared for cs, epidural was administered and 30 minutes after I heard my baby crying. I started crying too saying "that's my baby ".
He was cleaned and brought to me while they stitched me up. He came out weighing 3.5kg.
Cc iomoge2

42 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phummy1821: 8:58am On Nov 22, 2016
Its 2:50am here but I still can't sleep. I can't take my eyes off him. I watch as he sleeps peacefully.
I thank Jehovah God for this special gift and I pray for a successful delivery for all remaining Nov mamas.
To all ttc mamas, there is no impossibility with God, He makes things beautiful at His own time. We shall rejoice with you soon.
Here is Fiyinfunjah grin cheesy

57 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydeporch(f): 9:19am On Nov 22, 2016
phummy1821:
Its 2:50am here but I still can't sleep. I can't take my eyes off him. I watch as he sleeps peacefully.
I thank Jehovah God for this special gift and I pray for a successful delivery for all remaining Nov mamas.
To all ttc mamas, there is no impossibility with God, He makes things beautiful at His own time. We shall rejoice with you soon.

Congrats teamie. God bless Fiyin and ur entire family. May ur Joy on him always be full.
Weldone for giving BS so soon. Thank God it ended in Praise. Oluwa seun

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 9:36am On Nov 22, 2016
Congrats on the arrival of your beautiful baby, may your joy and happiness never cease .

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 9:39am On Nov 22, 2016
splendy90:
Hello mamas,been a silent follower for 2yrs plus bt it's time to come out now heheehe expecting baby no2 In March Edd 24th .op am welcomed

U are welcome dear. #Teammarch

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:54am On Nov 22, 2016
Congrats ma'am
You try to give bs sharply o

phummy1821:
Good morning mamas, with a heart full of joy I announce the birth of my baby boy Fiyinfunjah (Give praise to Jehovah). I delivered around 8:30pm yesterday via cs.

Birth Story
My due date was on the 16th and nothing happened, at my doctor's appointment the next day, the Dr said if by 41 weeks baby doesn't come then I will be induced. I was referred for a non stress scan and also to check the amnotic fluid of the baby. So yesterday I went for the scan, the non stress scan was good as baby's heart beat was normal but the fluid was low. Meanwhile for the past two weeks I noticed that after peeing in the process of wiping another set of pee usually comes out, I didn't know I was leaking water little by little. So yesterday the scan showed that I had little water left. The Dr told me to go to labor and delivery immediately that the baby must be delivered now.
Everything happened so fast, I was confused and scared. My cervix was checked and it was still close. A foley balloon was inserted to help me dilate to at least 4cm before they start pitocin. Baby's heart beat was also being monitored.
After about 2hrs I was having strong contractions but with each contraction my baby's heart beat dropped. I was then given oxygen but it didn't help.
30 minutes after, baby's heart beat was still dropping the Dr said my baby can't handle induction so they have to bring him out immediately.
I was prepared for cs, epidural was administered and 30 minutes after I heard my baby crying. I started crying too saying "that's my baby ".
He was cleaned and brought to me while they stitched me up. He came out weighing 3.5kg.
Cc iomoge2

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarbuns(f): 10:00am On Nov 22, 2016
Favouredmom:
JUST BECAUSE DECEMBER IS AROUND THE CORNER grin

Team December for supernatural delivery

Present Cap'n, Gender is XY, 34w4days today and counting. Been seriously begging lo to make his grand entrance mid Dec as I don tire.

I hail all #christmasbaby mamas oh it shall end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 10:02am On Nov 22, 2016
nicoleswizzi:

Plz o how many weeks are u, I avnt started feeling kicks yet just movement, or is it bcs edd is last day of march? Am so anxiously waiting for d kicks....
Don't worry, the kicks will surely come. but it's like some don't experience it as much as others cos I rem iomoge2 abi someone else saying their baby wasn't kicking so much while some like jazzyjazz are being harassed with kicks.lol

olamitie, it seems d vjay ache has persisted for a while? pls report to the doctor abeg.

it is well with all of us

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 10:10am On Nov 22, 2016
Team March dey here o and I haven't been feeling kicks o ( don't know what it's like though) only big bubbles

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 22, 2016
[quote author=Indistresspls post=51257805]Gud morning mamas. Pls I'm one of u here i ve 2 open anoda account cos of privacy. Pls i need ur financial help,my dh was rushed 2 hospital early dis morning around 3.am. Doctor said he has a ruptured apendicitis an need urgent surgery. There was no sign,he only complained of stomach pain. I've been able 2 raise 50k out of d 150k they bill us,the 50k was kept 4 baby things but as it is now i can't watch my dh die pls mamas with gud heart help me!

Your DH won't die. But what's the shame in asking with your moniker? You ll still be anonymous.
Or alternatively drop an email address or phone number on which you can be reached.
I think mamas will be more inclined to help that way.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 10:22am On Nov 22, 2016
Indistresspls:
Gud morning mamas. Pls I'm one of u here i ve 2 open anoda account cos of privacy. Pls i need ur financial help,my dh was rushed 2 hospital early dis morning around 3.am. Doctor said he has a ruptured apendicitis an need urgent surgery. There was no sign,he only complained of stomach pain. I've been able 2 raise 50k out of d 150k they bill us,the 50k was kept 4 baby things but as it is now i can't watch my dh die pls mamas with gud heart help me!

cc:fortuis,ozycy,cherrymum1,iomoge2,mismalachi,realdentist,proudmom38,helovesme,zaynie. All mamas pls help

I will rather suggest that you use your real moniker. Then we can be assured that u r one of us.

God 'll perfect allfor your dh.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 10:45am On Nov 22, 2016
enque:
Ya welcome to port to team December grin

undecidedLook at her, see the way she is trying to do bad tin!!! Yinmutongue.. jazzyjazz, don't mind her ok. Bake baby bake kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 1sttimeangie: 10:46am On Nov 22, 2016
Good day my Sabi mamas, I hail everybody o
I am in my 1st trimester,7 weeks a FTM , my issue is, I dont have appetite at all, I hardly eat, I have tried asun, spicy meat, jollof rice etc,nothing seems to work, what can I do.Am a newbie here
Am a newbie here.

Thanks for your help

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 10:48am On Nov 22, 2016
Indistresspls:

Name: Asuquo Patrick
Bank: Zenith
Acc: 2110747271

Kindly help me put dh in prayers.

You are happy to quickly drop full name and bank details without anyone asking you to do so on an anonymous forum (bank details should be very confidential) yet you are quick to quote "privacy" as your reason for creating a new monika.

Isn't that contradictory in your view? undecided

If you want people to take you serious, post with your real ID. If you are really genuine about your claim that your husband is really ill and in need of cash, "privacy" on an annoymous forum will be the very least of your concerns.

who privacy don epp undecided lipsrsealed

22 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummykyrti(f): 10:56am On Nov 22, 2016
helovesme:

You are happy to quickly drop full name and bank details without anyone asking you to do so on an anonymous forum (bank details should be very confidential) yet you are quick to quote "privacy" as your reason for creating a new monika.

Isn't that contradictory in your view? undecided

If you want people to take you serious, post with your real ID. If you are really genuine about your claim that your husband is really ill and in need of cash, "privacy" on an annoymous forum will be the very least of your concerns.

who privacy don epp undecided lipsrsealed
u just hit the nail very well on d head!!!

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 11:00am On Nov 22, 2016
phummy1821:
Congratulations teamie... welcome baby Fiyin, God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 11:13am On Nov 22, 2016
grin grin grin
beyedew:

undecidedLook at her, see the way she is trying to do bad tin!!! Yinmutongue.. jazzyjazz, don't mind her ok. Bake baby bake kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 11:17am On Nov 22, 2016
phummy1821:

Birth Story
Cc iomoge2

An inheritance, you have been given; May Jehovah be praised. Congrats dearie. Wish you speedy recovery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 11:19am On Nov 22, 2016
hehehehe!! tongue tongue tongue

Jazzy love, u know u really wanna have this baby in 2016 kiss kiss

beyedew:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 11:21am On Nov 22, 2016
AMEN!! we hail u too mama

sugarbuns:

Present Cap'n, Gender is XY, 34w4days today and counting. Been seriously begging lo to make his grand entrance mid Dec as I don tire.

I hail all #christmasbaby mamas oh it shall end in praise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 11:24am On Nov 22, 2016
phummy1821:

Birth Story
Cc iomoge2
Congrats dear. May he continue to be a source of joy to u and ur family

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 11:33am On Nov 22, 2016
Congrats phummy182

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phundek(f): 11:34am On Nov 22, 2016
Favouredmom:
JUST BECAUSE DECEMBER IS AROUND THE CORNER grin

December Mums, hope we are all doing great? 9 days to go before we step into our month! Isn't God faithful? Please let's give a rousing welcome to our newest member, Classic01 You are very much welcome dear, may the rest of the pregnancy journey be easy for you and for all of us.

It's time again for another ROLL CALL. Some of us still haven't updated our EDD and / or baby gender @ phundek, Ammy5565,ArewaBOG, AbbynHummy, Buccee, iamfruitful04, and Sugarbuns, apart from the team surprise mums and that has been duly noted, please let's do well to update that.

It's amazing none of us has ported just yet to team Nov. Welldone mamas, we are the real pushers and waddlers. @i.omoge2, we are earnestly waiting for the baton to be passed on to us.

We should all be in our 35th and above week now. Thanks be to God for coming this far. Please if you are yet to pack your hospital bag, let's try and do so this week. Baby can come anytime from now and it's better to be well prepared. The Lord is our strength. He that has started this good work in us will bring it to completion at the perfect time.

Special hellos to ArewaBOG, Benignasweety, Joyfulmoda, mamacajah, mimibe and our very own Suzy. Happy married life dear, may your Home be filled with joy and happiness. It's been a while we heard from you dearies. Please check in and let's know you are doing fine. We love you... kiss

Kindly answer present and share with everyone your symptoms and your general wellbeing. It will end in praise, Amen.

1. AbbynHummy X?
2. Ammy5565 25/12
3. Akorkor 14/12 X?
4. ArewaBOG
5. AwesomeGodiAv 08/12 XX
6. Beeejaylere X?
7. Benignasweety 23/12
8. Buccee 18/12
9. Classic01 30/12 XY
10. Enque 13/12 XX
11. Favouredmom 12/12 X?/ X? (Twin mama)
12. Joyfulmoda XX 12/12
13. iamfruitful04
14. Mamacajah 30/12 XY
15. Mimibe 14/12 X?
16. Mukhcech (Dec daddy) XY 12/12
17. Mummytee 24/12 X?
18. Mum2bsoon XX
19. Phundek 18/12
20.Queen1 12/12 X?
21. realsupermomXX 15/12
22. SisiNini 06/12 X?
23. Sugarbuns // Kalapoumbo 29/12 XY
24. SURYsuri 6/12 XX
25. Suzy 28/12 X?
26. Ultimatebunmi1 12/12 XX

Team December for supernatural delivery

We are doing fine,baby and myself.sex no gree show at d last scan still.
So happy i' m starting my leave nextweek altough hv been doin on n off at work since friday.we all have apollo at home brought home from school by my dd so battling with dat.make I stop cos eyes don dey comot water as I dey type.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 11:35am On Nov 22, 2016
God bless mothers!

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:36am On Nov 22, 2016
Indistresspls:
Gud morning mamas. Pls I'm one of u here i ve 2 open anoda account cos of privacy. Pls i need ur financial help,my dh was rushed 2 hospital early dis morning around 3.am. Doctor said he has a ruptured apendicitis an need urgent surgery. There was no sign,he only complained of stomach pain. I've been able 2 raise 50k out of d 150k they bill us,the 50k was kept 4 baby things but as it is now i can't watch my dh die pls mamas with gud heart help me!

cc:fortuis,ozycy,cherrymum1,iomoge2,mismalachi,realdentist,proudmom38,helovesme,zaynie. All mamas pls help

Like seriously? Why not use ur real moniker if u re one of us? Well,may God heal ur dh ooo!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 11:42am On Nov 22, 2016
Just thought I'd share
HOW TO SWADDLE A BABY!

12 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:44am On Nov 22, 2016
phummy1821:

He's so adorable! Congrats mama,may God keep him 4u.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:54am On Nov 22, 2016
1sttimeangie:
Good day my Sabi mamas, I hail everybody o
I am in my 1st trimester,7 weeks a FTM , my issue is, I dont have appetite at all, I hardly eat, I have tried asun, spicy meat, jollof rice etc,nothing seems to work, what can I do.Am a newbie here
Am a newbie here.

Thanks for your help

Take it one day at a time mama,ur appetite wil improve with time,na part of d package pele dear....Congrats n welcome. Have a smooth ride!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 12:02pm On Nov 22, 2016
phummy1821:

Congratulations teamie.

Ttc don fall 4 gutter...march am march am.
cheesy cheesy
Such a sweet baby. kiss kiss kiss kiss

I so wanna hug kiss him now.
kiss

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 12:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
Favouredmom......hold ya team mates o.
Lerrus November mamas born finish biko.
We have 3 mamas to go.... only 3 cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 12:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
Giddyperson:
Team April 2017!!!! Roll Call!!!
Please update me with your baby gender if you've checked biko.

We are all in our second trimester now, so hopefully no more ms. Time to come out and keep the thread active.

Any new teamies please mention me cuz I tend to skip some pages.

Mydreams25: Hope the tiny bubbles have finally turned to real kicks.

Unic1: You've been offline for a while, guess its still the phone issues, come back soon.

Itissettled: Are you our teamie or team Febuary captain lol.

Moskidarl: Hi darling, plenty hugs and kisses

LaDivva: Have you finally seen a Doc. Used to have some really weird pains too but discovered it only came whenever I have to pee or fart grin. So I started letting everything out as much as I can. How was hubby's visit wink

Folamee: You've been in peeping mode for too long

Prettmum: have you finally registered? Any kicks yet?

Sweetestmum: peeping mode for too long, still feeling the tiredness.

Ahnie: mummy Runo, you've been missing for some days now, come back.

Olukunle: You are becoming a professional peeper, pop in an say hi

Abiagirl777: How's bumping with toddler.

Dharyor1234: The only EDD I know, 14/04/17. Hope you are getting your pcv up, did you get any extra remedies.

Tutucious: team blue, the only team I know. How's your blood pressure now? Have tou registered yet.

Ijeoma2728: Another teamie in the building. I'm sorry just read back yesterday and noticed. Welcome aboard and enjoy your second missionary journey or is it third grin

#peepersshouldreplykwanu #teamAprilformiraclebabies #eastercuties.

my sexy cappo, I'm fine and how is your preparation and I hope your belle never shoot out lolz...
As for me I registered yesterday @,teaching hospital, series of test to be done, scan inclusive... cant wait for my scan next week and I will be 20 weeks then. No kicks yet oooo.....

in all God has been faithful...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2565) (2566) (2567) (2568) (2569) (2570) (2571) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Blissfultee and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.