Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,568 members, 7,823,486 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2574) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8161674 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2571) (2572) (2573) (2574) (2575) (2576) (2577) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 10:02pm On Nov 22, 2016
hajarahbadmus:

the waist rolling...hips grinding. ..the humpings....the scissors and doggy styles were on point..choi I didnt know I could be so flexible
Chisos shocked grin grin you mamas seems to be on the wrong thread tonight tongue talking about twerking Aiit lemme put on my Akon CD and twerk...

Singing*smack that! all on the floor, smack that! give me some more o! Smack that oh oh oh! Smack that tongue

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
Indistresspls:
Thank you to all!

You're welcome...... kiss

Telle first, why are you thanking us?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 10:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
ozycy:
Where am I please?

Where did all this twerking mamas come out from?
Enkaydewdrop
Zaynie
Hajarahbadmus
Fortius
Missmalachi
You pple are planning twerking lesson and didn't inform me issnorfair cry
I'm surprised too o cry

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 10:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
Indistresspls:
Gud morning mamas. Pls I'm one of u here i ve 2 open anoda account cos of privacy. Pls i need ur financial help,my dh was rushed 2 hospital early dis morning around 3.am. Doctor said he has a ruptured apendicitis an need urgent surgery. There was no sign,he only complained of stomach pain. I've been able 2 raise 50k out of d 150k they bill us,the 50k was kept 4 baby things but as it is now i can't watch my dh die pls mamas with gud heart help me!

cc:fortuis,ozycy,cherrymum1,iomoge2,mismalachi,realdentist,proudmom38,helovesme,zaynie. All mamas pls help
Sorry dear u didnt mention my monikar correctly so i didnt see d mention......
My eyes hv seen on dis forum oooooo so i will like to know if am nt been scam b4 helping.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
Coldfeet:
Chisos shocked grin grin you mamas seems to be on the wrong thread tonight tongue talking about twerking Aiit lemme put on my Akon CD and twerk...

Singing*smack that! all on the floor, smack that! give me some more o! Smack that oh oh oh! Smack that tongue

cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 10:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
Seriously i twerk well with my first pregnancy.....at least i saw it as exercise.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 10:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
Coldfeet:

Mama, e be like say na you I go come meet for lessons oh.. . Be like say you sabi the thing wella...

Twale ma cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 10:19pm On Nov 22, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Mama, e be like say na you I go come meet for lessons oh.. . Be like say you sabi the thing wella...

Twale ma cheesy
mbok noo! my bones yaff stiff sef with this small one I try now cheesy tongue how you and baby jay? It's been a while I saw your kikikikikikikikiki wink

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 10:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
Loisemm:
Indistresspls , if you are serious quickly send pms or try to reach a few mamas here with your real moniker like helovesme , coldfeet , iomoge2 . They can verify you and convince the rest.

And if its truly an emergency, who privacy help? Like they said, you will get quicker response with ur real moniker. If u want, u can change it lerra.

But Asuquo is primarily a name used by males. Is it ur account? Hubby's own?
U better not be playing games with mothers ooo. God no go take am easy with you, dear.
Lolz aiit ayam wait cool
Cc indistresspls
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 10:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
Gr8fulHeart:

hello captain pls update me I droped my edd as April 2017 a very long time ago. how's bumping going? I have registered and done all test. we are 18wks today.
mydreams25, how's it going? I was thinking harmony advanced diagnostics on asadam road does 4d scan I saw it on their webpage.cud u please help me find out so I could come down to illorin to do 4d. pls cc me when u reply so I can know as I'm not always active online.
greetings to d rest of my teamies

So sorry to have skipped that, lots of second missionary journeys in this our #teamApril2017. Bumping is going fine, I'd be twenty weeks tomorrow. Welcome aboard, I'd add you to the next roll call.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 10:39pm On Nov 22, 2016
zaynie:
I gats to zoom ladies kiss
Missed y'all kiss

Still here? Missed you kwa kiss

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:43pm On Nov 22, 2016
Giddyperson:

Still here? Missed you kwa kiss

I see you captainizing your flock.....
Well done.
How's lil bumpy and the Son of man wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YeyeObas5: 10:43pm On Nov 22, 2016
phummy1821:
Its 2:50am here but I still can't sleep. I can't take my eyes off him. I watch as he sleeps peacefully.
I thank Jehovah God for this special gift and I pray for a successful delivery for all remaining Nov mamas.
To all ttc mamas, there is no impossibility with God, He makes things beautiful at His own time. We shall rejoice with you soon.
Here is Fiyinfunjah grin cheesy

congratulations. May he be a source of joy to your family

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 10:47pm On Nov 22, 2016
zaynie:

I see you captainizing your flock.....
Well done.
How's lil bumpy and the Son of man wink
Lol thanks, lil bumpy is growing and the Son of man is well fed and knocked out. How's your family, update your diary nah.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 10:51pm On Nov 22, 2016
ijeoma2728:
@Giddyperson, thanks ooo.
It's no3 o ooo, don't know the sex yet.
Wow number 3, how's bumping while mothering number 1 &2? Can't be an easy something.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
realtalk19:

tanks realdentist .my veejay has suffered.i havnt bin on pant for months wen am home.d sides are buised .hubby had to put powder to dry up d bruised sides inbtw my laps so i can walk well.

plz wen wil it stop?
Pls quickly go to the hospital if you are not using anything to help the infection go. Na infection be that and its dangerous for baby and you not to mention how uncomfortable it is for you.

Ur doc will give u safe antibiotics and pessaries you will insert down there plus antibiotic cream to rub on ur vulva /vagina surface. The cream will cure the outer itch and discharge if any. While the tablets will work on the inside. No waste time again abeg if u never reach hospital.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummychimaobi1(f): 11:43pm On Nov 22, 2016
realdentist:
A wonderful evening to u all. March mamas, how are we doing? Some hv started feeling kicks, some feel only movement. I hope no one is still experiencing MS sha. If u are, don't worry it will surely pass. My LO's kicks/movement today have been something else. but I'm enjoying it grin

Pls update us with your edd/baby sex

1) babyadorable...mamaa we haven't heard from u in a long while. hope all is well
2) bimsusy
3) callola
4)chrisdada16
5)kataleya...double blessings
6)firstpregnancy
7)mummychimaobi1
coolNicoleswizzi
9)nkediche
10)odunma
11)olamitie
12)onaswu
13)realdentist March 3/team XY
14)splendy90
15)sunbestie
16)ummhalimah
17)yesitsme

We shall all carry to term and experience the joy of motherhood IJN. Amen
Present
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phummy1821: 3:00am On Nov 23, 2016
Amen and thank you.
YeyeObas5:

congratulations. May he be a source of joy to your family
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 6:46am On Nov 23, 2016
realdentist:
A wonderful evening to u all. March mamas, how are we doing? Some hv started feeling kicks, some feel only movement. I hope no one is still experiencing MS sha. If u are, don't worry it will surely pass. My LO's kicks/movement today have been something else. but I'm enjoying it grin

1) babyadorable...mamaa we haven't heard from u in a long while. hope all is well
2) bimsusy
3) callola
4)chrisdada16
6)firstpregnancy
7)mummychimaobi1
coolNicoleswizzi
9)nkediche
10)odunma
11)olamitie
12)onaswu
14)splendy90
15)sunbestie
16)ummhalimah
17)yesitsme

Present ma,March 31/team XX....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 7:09am On Nov 23, 2016
realdentist:

2) bimsusy
3) callola
4)chrisdada16
6)firstpregnancy
7)mummychimaobi1
coolNicoleswizzi
9)nkediche
10)odunma
11)olamitie
12)onaswu
14)splendy90
15)sunbestie
16)ummhalimah
17)yesitsme

we are hail and hearty... baby kicks like he/she fights karate. Gender checking will b month end, my Dr said they only do two scans ....early scan and late one around 37-38as d case maybe. we had to register in a health center as the one we were directed to likes CS too much. so its Private and Govt hospital. Pls how can one shuttle BTW d two, I have ante natal this Saturday in d private and on Monday for govt?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realtalk19: 8:57am On Nov 23, 2016
Loisemm:

Pls quickly go to the hospital if you are not using anything to help the infection go. Na infection be that and its dangerous for baby and you not to mention how uncomfortable it is for you.

Ur doc will give u safe antibiotics and pessaries you will insert down there plus antibiotic cream to rub on ur vulva /vagina surface. The cream will cure the outer itch and discharge if any. While the tablets will work on the inside. No waste time again abeg if u never reach hospital.

tanks so much loisemm. i wil try see the doctor by friday. i use general hospital. i hp my baby is safe? coz its bin on for months now besides am surprised about the infection because i used dazel kit and mycoten vaginal insertion to treat PID xactly a month before i got pregnant.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 9:18am On Nov 23, 2016
Good morning,

E Ku twerking oh! Hope all the hoohaas survived last night?

E pele

Have some lucozade boost

it is well with You
We will be here to "comfort" all the victims of accidental discharge

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ijeoma2728(f): 9:18am On Nov 23, 2016
Giddyperson:

Wow number 3, how's bumping while mothering number 1 &2? Can't be an easy something.

Very sweet grin no2 is just a year and 1month.
We just have 5months to go.
God is our strength.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 9:19am On Nov 23, 2016
Mamas in the house how are you and your babies.
I noticed some black patches around my nipples ; patches that could peel but not easily and painful when touched/ peeled .
Any one experiencing this?
Any explanation?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydreams25: 9:21am On Nov 23, 2016
Gr8fulHeart:

hello captain pls update me I droped my edd as April 2017 a very long time ago. how's bumping going? I have registered and done all test. we are 18wks today.
mydreams25, how's it going? I was thinking harmony advanced diagnostics on asadam road does 4d scan I saw it on their webpage.cud u please help me find out so I could come down to illorin to do 4d. pls cc me when u reply so I can know as I'm not always active online.
greetings to d rest of my teamies
You are welcome to our team, alright I will confirm and cc you when I want to reply you, wish you an easy pregnancy ride.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 23, 2016
realtalk19:

tanks so much loisemm. i wil try see the doctor by friday. i use general hospital. i hp my baby is safe? coz its bin on for months now besides am surprised about the infection because i used dazel kit and mycoten vaginal insertion to treat PID xactly a month before i got pregnant.

Not to worry. Sometimes pregnancy hormones bring it on again or for the first time. Many pregnant women get it sef as a symptom. But if severe and not treated on time, it can lead to bad outcomes. Not ur portion. Thank God its easily treatable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ummhalimah: 9:40am On Nov 23, 2016
firstpregnancy:
Abeg who be team march captain o. I don't want to start jealuxing team April (Giddy person) she just dey roll call since morning.
Make we sef roll call na kiss
I want know my team mates biko.
[color=#006600][/color]

Am team March too, seems we don't have a captain yet
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 23, 2016
Haahaahaaa twerking mamas cheesy
Fortius the woman wey get slang pass anything
Zaynie the accountant general wey carry dues jaa

Enkaydewdrop the mama with monicker wey long but i can spell it without checking sef

Mitchyy always ready to respond

Hajarahbadmus mama with a sweet voice i no know say you bad like this o

This thread missed all of you. kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 9:48am On Nov 23, 2016
firstpregnancy:
Mamas in the house how are you and your babies.
I noticed some black patches around my nipples ; patches that could peel but not easily and painful when touched/ peeled .
Any one experiencing this?
Any explanation?

Don't have any explanation per se but keeping it moisturized will help relieve you. Use lanolin cream or Shea butter

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ummhalimah: 9:48am On Nov 23, 2016
undecided
realdentist:

2) bimsusy
3) callola
4)chrisdada16
6)firstpregnancy
7)mummychimaobi1
coolNicoleswizzi
9)nkediche
10)odunma
11)olamitie
12)onaswu
14)splendy90
15)sunbestie
16)ummhalimah
17)yesitsme

March18 edd, expecting second girl( xx). Feeling kicks and movement well.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiimzy(f): 10:14am On Nov 23, 2016
Good morning to all the beautiful and strong mamas
I really miss this thread I lost my phone so I've been off for a while.....to catch up na real job ooo
My able cappo sugah how is ayomide
To all able mum keeping the thread active keep up the good work

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realtalk19: 10:40am On Nov 23, 2016
Loisemm:

Not to worry. Sometimes pregnancy hormones bring it on again or for the first time. Many pregnant women get it sef as a symptom. But if severe and not treated on time, it can lead to bad outcomes. Not ur portion. Thank God its easily treatable.
loisemm. tank u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2571) (2572) (2573) (2574) (2575) (2576) (2577) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: omotolly22(f) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.