Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2576) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8159112 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2573) (2574) (2575) (2576) (2577) (2578) (2579) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimsusy(f): 10:30pm On Nov 23, 2016
realdentist:
A wonderful evening to u all. March mamas, how are we doing? Some hv started feeling kicks, some feel only movement. I hope no one is still experiencing MS sha. If u are, don't worry it will surely pass. My LO's kicks/movement today have been something else. but I'm enjoying it grin

Pls update us with your edd/baby sex

1) babyadorable...mamaa we haven't heard from u in a long while. hope all is well
2) bimsusy
3) callola
4)chrisdada16
5)kataleya...double blessings
6)firstpregnancy
7)mummychimaobi1
coolNicoleswizzi
9)nkediche
10)odunma
11)olamitie
12)onaswu
13)realdentist March 3/team XY
14)splendy90
15)sunbestie
16)ummhalimah
17)yesitsme

We shall all carry to term and experience the joy of motherhood IJN. Amen

Everly present oooo ,baby kicking, mummy wishing it's March already. EDD March 31st

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 11:58pm On Nov 23, 2016
XX01:
Did anyone ask of me? cry

Princely Prince did grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 12:00am On Nov 24, 2016
Can't hold it again.

Please who has roseval contact.

Let roseval come up please.
We want to hear from roseval.

Please.

Also say a prayer 4 mama n baby.
Thankz

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 12:20am On Nov 24, 2016
Sup to all mama's, welcome newbies, congrats to everymama dat has delivered. Motherhood is not easy but it's the best experience dat can't be learnt by mere studying of someone else's child. Kudos to us..... MOTHERS ND MOTHERS TO BE!!

Proudly team September

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 12:24am On Nov 24, 2016
Owk jazzyjazz. It Wil end in praise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 2:38am On Nov 24, 2016
[quote author=spiceeamiee post=51303027]Good afternoon bumping mamas. Hope we are all doing fine. I'm new here (although I posted about my preg news a few days ago). I asked our sabi mamas what kind of prenatals I should be taking but nobody answered me oo embarassed embarassed embarassed. Anyways I sha went and bought Pregnacare Original and Folic acid with Vit B12. I hope I am on the right track? If there are any other vitamins to add, please let me know. Its not that I'm self medicating o. I only found out that I was pregnant this past Saturday so I have been making inquiries about antenatal registration but I just want to be proactive pending when I will register which will be by this weekend by God's grace. I have a few questions to ask and pls, able mamas don't pass by without answers o

a. How do I officially register on NL preggy thread?

b. I got married on 29th Oct. My last period was on 22nd and ovu was 5th of Nov. Found out I was preggy on 19th. However, I read online that the pregnancy will be counted from the first day of my last period. By this calculation, I should be almost 5weeks now. Ejo, is it true? I feel its funny considering that I never even stay husband house reach 5weeks.

c. The other issue that has been bothering me is this. From 5th of Nov, I had this terrible cold and catarrh and I took Actifed tablets twice daily for 4days. On 11th of Nov, I had very terrible waist pain that I couldn't stand up. It was so bad that I feared I was going to get paralyzed and my village people that did not want me to get married had finally caught up with me grin grin grin. Kai, I had no idea it was implantation pain. On Sunday the 13th, hubby got Diclofenac for me and I took two tablets. By evening of that Sunday, I was having terrible heartburns (I have ulcer) so I thought it was caused by the Diclofenac I took. By Monday 14th, I bought Omeperazole and took one tablet. I did not take the Diclofenac again. I also only took the Omeperazole tablet once. By Saturday 19th, I did a strip and blood test which confirmed me preggy. Now my fear is if all these drugs I took will not affect my babies ( im praying for twins!) In any way.

Pls, don't self medicate in pregnancy, not so safe. H&H bumping.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 3:18am On Nov 24, 2016
Loisemm:
spiceeamiee
, my younger sis was born in St Raphael's hospital near Ago round about. Dont know how they are today sha.

Ur docs can flush out drugs from your system if they deem it fit and necessary.

Happy bumping jor. Nothing do u
location has been changed. Now inside Jemtok.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 3:24am On Nov 24, 2016
firstpregnancy:
Mamas in the house how are you and your babies.
I noticed some black patches around my nipples ; patches that could peel but not easily and painful when touched/ peeled .
Any one experiencing this?
Any explanation?
Use olive oil and cotton wool to clean the tips.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 3:48am On Nov 24, 2016
Were is roseval, come out ooo.

May God protect mother and child. AMEN
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:49am On Nov 24, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Wat I do na undecided
beyedew:

undecidedYinmu

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 8:26am On Nov 24, 2016
bimsusy:

Everly present oooo ,baby kicking, mummy wishing it's March already. EDD March 31st
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 8:31am On Nov 24, 2016
Baby- babythug reporting live for thread cuties wink

Thanks everyone! kiss kiss

25 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 8:31am On Nov 24, 2016
bimsusy:

Waow! Teamie so we get d same EDD chei....I tot I was alone, I was just telling myself yesterday dat am d only 31ist and am far behind, dats why my lo Neva start to kick...isoke...capo said I should be patient so I no get choice but I wait...Dont mind my ranting just happy to see sum1 DAT shares d same DAT as me...gudm
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 8:56am On Nov 24, 2016
@iyomomoreloaded; Thank you very much ma

@loisemm: Thanks ma. We already went to St Rapheal but hubby says I will not register there because the nurse who attended to us was very rude and that that may depict the character of their service

@yesitsme; Thanks ma for the recommendation. I asked around and somebody said that Samaria Hospital has relocated to Ikotun. Please is there any other one you know that can be recommended? Thanks once again

@perfectcrown: thank you ma

@Coldfeet; Thanks ma. I did not see it on time.

@missmalachi: Thank you ma

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kataleya(f): 9:27am On Nov 24, 2016
realdentist:
A wonderful evening to u all. March mamas, how are we doing? Some hv started feeling kicks, some feel only movement. I hope no one is still experiencing MS sha. If u are, don't worry it will surely pass. My LO's kicks/movement today have been something else. but I'm enjoying it grin

1) babyadorable...mamaa we haven't heard from u in a long while. hope all is well
2) bimsusy
3) callola
4)chrisdada16
6)firstpregnancy
7)mummychimaobi1
coolNicoleswizzi
9)nkediche
10)odunma
11)olamitie
12)onaswu
14)splendy90
15)sunbestie
16)ummhalimah
17)yesitsme

present , Edd march15

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by splendy90: 10:14am On Nov 24, 2016
[quote author=realdentist post=51281259]A wonderful evening to u all. March mamas, how are we doing? Some hv started feeling kicks, some feel only movement. I hope no one is still experiencing MS sha. If u are, don't worry it will surely pass. My LO's kicks/movement today have been something else. but I'm enjoying it grin

Present,started feeling kicks few weeks back and am enjoying it Edd is March 24th/xy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 10:19am On Nov 24, 2016
realdentist:

2) bimsusy
3) callola
4)chrisdada16
6)firstpregnancy
7)mummychimaobi1
coolNicoleswizzi
9)nkediche
10)odunma
11)olamitie
12)onaswu
14)splendy90
15)sunbestie
16)ummhalimah
17)yesitsme

EDD 27th March no sex yet

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VEE992(f): 10:19am On Nov 24, 2016
chizeal:
Took d second immunization today ND Dd has bin crying, hav temperature, ND a friend suggested panda for her. Anoda said ooo, d temperature Wil subside, me I just give her oo.

Someone told me about that panda...did it work for your DD? And did u give her paracetamol syrup as well? Our 6weeks immunization is tommorrow so i want to be prepared.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 10:23am On Nov 24, 2016
VEE992:

Someone told me about that panda...did it work for your DD? And did u give her paracetamol syrup as well? Our 6weeks immunization is tommorrow so i want to be prepared.

pandA is paracetamol. It should suffice for managing mild fevers.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VEE992(f): 10:26am On Nov 24, 2016
babythug:

pandA is paracetamol. It should suffice for managing mild fevers.

Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!tnx ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 11:00am On Nov 24, 2016
Una goodu morning mommas how are yo and your babies, may God protect them .

Ehen, is there anyone feeling this ' bladder tricks' u feel like urinating and when you try nothing comes forth or two drops at least.

The cause?

Pls how does a baby kick feels?
Like a big thud?

March mommas abeg hope say no be me lead the list? shocked Abi anyone dey wey dey b4 march 7

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oshey01(f): 11:05am On Nov 24, 2016
Bs,
Glory be to God.
According to Lmp,my edd was 20th Nov and my first scan gave me 22,second one gave me 13th and others 16,20,24 Nov.Hmmmmmm,I started the journey on the 10th of Nov,am not feel any contraction,I started my zobo drink everyday.ff ,on the 12th around 5pm I drank look-warm zobo and later eat amala and ewedu soup.after eaten am just feeling like my vagina is heavy and I tell dh and he was laughing at me and told me to sorry, some minutes later my dh told me to let us go on a road walk as we usually do every night but i told him i can't walk for now and after 30 minutes i agreed and we went on on the walk with our son. But on our way back home just in our street i saw one of nurses from the hospital where i registered and i told her that am feeling like my vaginal wants to pull off but she just laughed and told me to come to the hospital for check up the following day not knowing that i was going to deliver that night.

But on getting home around 9pm, i took my bath and before i came out from the bathroom i was feeling serious heat again and wasn't comfortable anymore. Even when i tried to lie down on the bed i was still sweating and feeling serious pain, so i went back to the bathroom again and pure water on my body to see if my body will come down but the reverse is the case. My dh was even surprise to see me in the bathroom again and asked what i was doing and i told him i was sweating and feeling pains so after some minutes i told him to let us go to the hospital and he said we should do the last top up before going , immediately he said that i just looked at him as if i should behead him and he kept mute and was petting me. My dh now called the doctor to tell her that we are coming to the hospital and the doctor said no problem that she will meet us there in no time. On getting to the hospital around 10pm i met the doctor and she asked: madam what happened and i told her that am feeling like my vaginal wants to pull off and she just laughed and asked if i saw any sign and i told her no, then my doctor said i should lie down so that she can check me and she immediately asked my dh to go home and bring my hospital load that am already at 6cm.

It was so unbelievable, after 10 minutes my dh came back with the bag cos our house is just about 3 streets away from the hospital. So the doctor checked my baby's heart beat and my bp. But still waiting for the water to break but when my doctor saw that that was taken too long so she broke the water herself and after that i was feeling so much contraction when this show started i thought i was already in heaven lol......So i started re sighting psalm 126 and psalm 23. When my son heard my cry he started shouting that my mummy is crying so his dad tried to calm him down but he said no that my mummy is crying and his dad said no your mummy is not crying then he said my mummy is shouting i can her voice so he came towards the labor room entrance and saying sorry mummy...That wasn't funny anyway lol...

Then after some hours the doctor checked my baby's heart beat again and she discovered that her heart was beating faster than the normal beat so she placed me on oxygen therapy for another 1 hour to regulate my baby's heart beat and when that was done i felt like i want to poo so i sold the doctor to allow me go to the rest room but she said no. i was so angry cos i really wanted to poo so i decided to poo on the bed not knowing that the poo came out at the same time with my baby's head. They were trying to pack the poo and clean me up when they eventually saw my baby's head already out and they shouted she her head and immediately they started running hater scatter, jamming heads together...lol...and so they asked me to relax and push so i pushed and pushed till i all my strengths was exhausted and at a time they where looking at themselves given signs and you know when doctors stated doing that maybe they are looking at another alternative means like cs, immediately i noticed that i called my dh and told him to give me the mountain water in my bag and i drank it and also used it to wash my Tommy down and i told God that i did not agree cs with him that he should come to my aid and immediately the strength came again i was told to push again so i did as i was told and behold and low, my princess came came out at about 2.45am on the 13th of Nov. I was amazed when i heard her marvelous cry out and gave all thanks to God. So i heard my son saying daddy baby has come when he had her cry and the doctor and everybody there where laughing at him and finally he saw his sister.

So i say a big congrats to the Nov mamas and i pray that our babies will be the source of joy in our various families and more so i pray for the expectant mamas that the Almighty God will remember them at due time.

Sorry for the late bs.

cc: iomoge
cc: Nov mamas
cc: great mamas.

48 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realtalk19: 11:36am On Nov 24, 2016
oshey01:
Bs,
Glory be to God.
According to Lmp,my edd was 20th Nov and my first scan gave me 22,second one gave me 13th and others 16,20,24 Nov.Hmmmmmm,I started the journey on the 10th of Nov,am not feel any contraction,I started my zobo drink everyday.ff ,on the 12th around 5pm I drank look-warm zobo and later eat amala and ewedu soup.after eaten am just feeling like my vagina is heavy and I tell dh and he was laughing at me and told me to sorry, some minutes later my dh told me to let us go on a road walk as we usually do every night but i told him i can't walk for now and after 30 minutes i agreed and we went on on the walk with our son. But on our way back home just in our street i saw one of nurses from the hospital where i registered and i told her that am feeling like my vaginal wants to pull off but she just laughed and told me to come to the hospital for check up the following day not knowing that i was going to deliver that night.

But on getting home around 9pm, i took my bath and before i came out from the bathroom i was feeling serious heat again and wasn't comfortable anymore. Even when i tried to lie down on the bed i was still sweating and feeling serious pain, so i went back to the bathroom again and pure water on my body to see if my body will come down but the reverse is the case. My dh was even surprise to see me in the bathroom again and asked what i was doing and i told him i was sweating and feeling pains so after some minutes i told him to let us go to the hospital and he said we should do the last top up before going , immediately he said that i just looked at him as if i should behead him and he kept mute and was petting me. My dh now called the doctor to tell her that we are coming to the hospital and the doctor said no problem that she will meet us there in no time. On getting to the hospital around 10pm i met the doctor and she asked: madam what happened and i told her that am feeling like my vaginal wants to pull off and she just laughed and asked if i saw any sign and i told her no, then my doctor said i should lie down so that she can check me and she immediately asked my dh to go home and bring my hospital load that am already at 6cm.

It was so unbelievable, after 10 minutes my dh came back with the bag cos our house is just about 3 streets away from the hospital. So the doctor checked my baby's heart beat and my bp. But still waiting for the water to break but when my doctor saw that that was taken too long so she broke the water herself and after that i was feeling so much contraction when this show started i thought i was already in heaven lol......So i started re sighting psalm 126 and psalm 23. When my son heard my cry he started shouting that my mummy is crying so his dad tried to calm him down but he said no that my mummy is crying and his dad said no your mummy is not crying then he said my mummy is shouting i can her voice so he came towards the labor room entrance and saying sorry mummy...That wasn't funny anyway lol...

Then after some hours the doctor checked my baby's heart beat again and she discovered that her heart was beating faster than the normal beat so she placed me on oxygen therapy for another 1 hour to regulate my baby's heart beat and when that was done i felt like i want to poo so i sold the doctor to allow me go to the rest room but she said no. i was so angry cos i really wanted to poo so i decided to poo on the bed not knowing that the poo came out at the same time with my baby's head. They were trying to pack the poo and clean me up when they eventually saw my baby's head already out and they shouted she her head and immediately they started running hater scatter, jamming heads together...lol...and so they asked me to relax and push so i pushed and pushed till i all my strengths was exhausted and at a time they where looking at themselves given signs and you know when doctors stated doing that maybe they are looking at another alternative means like cs, immediately i noticed that i called my dh and told him to give me the mountain water in my bag and i drank it and also used it to wash my Tommy down and i told God that i did not agree cs with him that he should come to my aid and immediately the strength came again i was told to push again so i did as i was told and behold and low, my princess came came out at about 2.45am on the 13th of Nov. I was amazed when i heard her marvelous cry out and gave all thanks to God. So i heard my son saying daddy baby has come when he had her cry and the doctor and everybody there where laughing at him and finally he saw his sister.

So i say a big congrats to the Nov mamas and i pray that our babies will be the source of joy in our various families and more so i pray for the expectant mamas that the Almighty God will remember them at due time.

Sorry for the late bs.

cc: iomoge
cc: Nov mamas
cc: great mamas.

aww.congrats on ur baby girl. tahnk God for safe supernatural delivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
@oshey01, Congrats! God's blessings upon your family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tinutunde(f): 12:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
where is my team captain and my other teamies( captain Sixx and january mamas) please is anybody having swollen foot?someone just made me feel like am such a lazy fella that it's the reason why my foot is swollen... my SIL is also pregnant and at any slight opportunity she starts comparing her pregnancy with mine.. even if you want to advise someone it shouldn't be in form of unhealthy comparison... I felt like crying when she started tackling me...has any other person experienced pedal edema,my ANC is still next week Thursday
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 1:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
tinutunde:
where is my team captain and my other teamies( captain Sixx and january mamas) please is anybody having swollen foot?someone just made me feel like am such a lazy fella that it's the reason why my foot is swollen... my SIL is also pregnant and at any slight opportunity she starts comparing her pregnancy with mine.. even if you want to advise someone it shouldn't be in form of unhealthy comparison... I felt like crying when she started tackling me...has any other person experienced pedal edema,my ANC is still next week Thursday
Plz don't feel bad about anything, everybody body ain't d same biko, maybe u should try not sitting for long....and even when u sit...u can put ur legs ontop anoda chair, u can also add a pillow under...dats d bit I know, if ur Sil starts comparing u with herself just ignore her and act like u ain't interested, except she says sumfin important DAT u can put into consideration... If not ignore biko...no be everything person see person go talk or even respond to...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 1:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
Congratulations Oshey01.
God bless the little one.

We thank God almighty for supernatural delivery...

Ps.
I am coming to collect that mountain water o.
Next journey na supernatural 4 me too.
wink wink wink

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimsusy(f): 1:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
nicoleswizzi:

Waow! Teamie so we get d same EDD chei....I tot I was alone, I was just telling myself yesterday dat am d only 31ist and am far behind, dats why my lo Neva start to kick...isoke...capo said I should be patient so I no get choice but I wait...Dont mind my ranting just happy to see sum1 DAT shares d same DAT as me...gudm

Teamie we share alot in common o! our bday Nov6, now EDD .

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by perfectcrown(f): 1:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
Congratulations @ oshey01. May God bless u, yr lo and yr family. I rejoice with u o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 1:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
Wonderful BS @ oshey01
I like that your DH, see his mouth like topup lol, na airtime he dey topup? But true true, the man knows that after birth, na till like 6weeks before show go start again, so I don't blame him for wanting the seal the final deal cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tinutunde(f): 1:49pm On Nov 24, 2016
[quote author=nicoleswizzi post=51328918]
Plz don't feel bad about anything, everybody body ain't d same biko, maybe u should try not sitting for long....and even when u sit...u can put ur legs ontop anoda chair, u can also add a pillow under...dats d bit I know, if ur Sil starts comparing u with herself just ignore her and act like u ain't interested, except she says sumfin important DAT u can put into consideration... If not ignore biko...no be everything person see person go talk or even respond to...thanks sis

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumZ(f): 1:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
@ tinutunde, pls press ur ignore button o. If u can't ans her back just form deaf or start pressing ur phone. Wen she sees dat u don't give her attention she ll face front. Don't let nyone make u feel bad, u r unique n so is ur pregnancy.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2573) (2574) (2575) (2576) (2577) (2578) (2579) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.