Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,135 members, 7,860,076 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:00 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8261844 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 3:35pm On Nov 01, 2014
beedam:
My testimony, where u dey?

Beedam I de here o. Bori just de weak me anyhow. Have never been this lazy my entire life. How are you doing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 4:38pm On Nov 01, 2014
smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 01, 2014
Sayoberry na so I be too,small thing am so tired then nausea and morning fever never leave me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 6:10pm On Nov 01, 2014
Happy new month all the pushing mamas! November mamas the baton has been handed over to u oo.

@switgoody, congrats. @mumz, congrats once more.
@halimat, it is well with u
@awesomeGodIAv, u shall not cast ur young ijn cos the devil is a big liar. It is well with u

Sayoberry, how's the pushing
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imnuflawal: 7:21pm On Nov 01, 2014
Tnx so for d reply @donatee, wil try wit d "do d do" u spoke about, lolZ

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 8:03pm On Nov 01, 2014
mytestimony:

Beedam I de here o. Bori just de weak me anyhow. Have never been this lazy my entire life. How are you doing?
I'm doing good. Been kinda relieved for a while now probably because I changed environment. Went to an aunts place since last week Friday. Will be going back to my boring place tomorrow sha
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by meme5: 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2014
Am praying everytin goes on fine. God help me n oda mamas to come n give our happy birthstories on this thread. Cant blive d long awaited nov is here. Am so scared but blive God will make everytin easy. cry

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 01, 2014
VARICOSE VEINS: DISASTERS IN WAITING

The first thought that would have come into your mind had you seen her was "Oh what a tragic accident to happen to a pregnant woman!". Her left leg was wrapped in rags and plantain leaves all soaked in blood. She looked very weak and white. She was dying. But you will be dead wrong. This was no road traffic accident...

Continue at http://www.primerhealth.com.ng/2014/11/varicose-veins-disasters-in-waiting.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 8:38am On Nov 02, 2014
smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 8:41am On Nov 02, 2014
wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by halimattt(f): 1:23pm On Nov 02, 2014
Thanks to Almighty God who blessed me with a cute baby boy dis morning. His weight is 3kg, Birth story later.

23 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by meme5: 1:36pm On Nov 02, 2014
halimattt:
Thanks to Almighty God who blessed me with a cute baby boy dis morning. His weight is 3kg, Birth story later.
Alhamdulillah! Congrats dear. May God bless n protect u n d baby. So happy for u.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iyaeji(f): 1:38pm On Nov 02, 2014
halimattt:
congratulations, may God protects nd keep ur lo, he shall be source of joy to ur household.

God will make it easy for all d remaining pushing mamas.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesmestill: 1:46pm On Nov 02, 2014
@ Hallimatt,congratulations! God bless and keep the little one and grant u speedy recovery!

I key into your testimony too. Almost 38weeks, just had my cerclage removed yesterday and awaiting labour. May God make it easy for us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twinmama(f): 1:52pm On Nov 02, 2014
Halimatt, congrats may God continue to shine His goodness upon you and ur baby boy. AwesomeGod, how far the hand of the Lord is upon you. Sayo, ow are the twins? Hope they are doing their karat jejely. Happy sunday all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 3:14pm On Nov 02, 2014
Yipeeee. Halimatt congratulations.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oluwatomisin44(f): 3:41pm On Nov 02, 2014
Wow! Halimattt congratulations am so hapi for u, can't wait to hv my baby too am 39weeks+ now. Nov mama's hope u are fully prepared may God make it easy for us .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Splendblex(f): 5:30pm On Nov 02, 2014
Halimatt congratulations. November mums ya'll shall testify by the Grace of God.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumZ(f): 6:03pm On Nov 02, 2014
halimattt:

congratulations, God is always faithful. ur LO wanted 2 start d mth wit good news 4 u. he ll always b a blessing 2 ur household. oda pushing mamas, d Lord ll make it easy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 6:14pm On Nov 02, 2014
halimattt:
alamdulillah. barakallahu fihum may God provide for what u will use to cater for him. hugs to him. abeg birth story ooooooooo. am waiting

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 7:14pm On Nov 02, 2014
@halimattt, congratulation. God is great. May Almighty God protect him and provide all you need to take care of him.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 7:37pm On Nov 02, 2014
@halimatt , congratulations to u. May Allah make him better than u wish in this world and the hereafter
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by halimattt(f): 8:07pm On Nov 02, 2014
Thanks to u all & to other pushing mama, Almighty God will make it easy for everyone. here goes my birth story, u guys know dat i was sent home on Thursday because i was not having contraction but i was 4cm dilated. I didn't go to d hospital since then not until Saturday morning when my water broke, i ended up at d hospital around 11:00am. They told me i was 5cm dilated but i was not having any contraction, later in d nite my doctor now told me dat since am not having contraction dat they will induced me very early d next day. I wake up around 3:17am with abdominal pain & leg pain, I couldn't sleep any more. Around 4:30am d contraction has really increased, one of d nurse came to check me, i told her how i was feeling. Around 7:24am d contraction was much, my doctor examine my vagina & he said i was 8 cm dilated. d pain was too much for me bear& i was shouting. Around 8:05am i said i want to poo, he said i should follow him to d labour room for him to check maybe i really want to poo or d baby is coming. on getting there he said madam dis is d time we are waiting for, he said u can now push. I push thrice & he came out at exactly 8:14am,I was not induce. To cut d long stoty short, I finally delivered my little boy on sunday morning at exactly 38weeks & 5days.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 02, 2014
Congrats halimatt God keep you both Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AwesomeGodIAv: 8:16pm On Nov 02, 2014
Mamas, hmmmm! lost d pregnancy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 8:21pm On Nov 02, 2014
My dear e hugs. It is well with you. God will send another your way. Perfected just for you. Hugs
AwesomeGodIAv:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twinmama(f): 9:01pm On Nov 02, 2014
Halimatt that was God at the nick of time. Kisses to your boy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twinmama(f): 9:04pm On Nov 02, 2014
AwesomeGod, God is forever faithful He will do it again and it will stay, double portion will be ur blessing in Jesus name. (((Hugs)))
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by meme5: 9:31pm On Nov 02, 2014
AwesomeGodIAv:
God will bless u with another pregnancy that will give u everlasting joy very soon. Take kia of urself.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 9:35pm On Nov 02, 2014
[quote author=AwesomeGodIAv post=27670622]Mamas, hmmmm!

Tight hugs...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 02, 2014
AwesomeGodiav pls take here,God will give u double,he never fails....E-hugs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AwesomeGodIAv: 10:04pm On Nov 02, 2014
Amen to all d prayers

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (6961) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.