Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,980 members, 7,852,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:47 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8246795 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 11:29am On Nov 06, 2014
smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 11:32am On Nov 06, 2014
smiley

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 11:36am On Nov 06, 2014
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 11:41am On Nov 06, 2014
@Tbaby4real, wow congrats dear. may it b easy for u.
@sayoberry, pele. hang in there. e go soon end
@all preggy mamas, ope ur vigilante minstry s bubbling o. u need it very much nw o, so labor go b easy for una. u can ask Rukemi and co tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 12:21pm On Nov 06, 2014
sayoberry:

NO WAY. NO MORE CHILDREN. 5 HAVE DO.

I rest my case oh. So why are u complaining? We the newbies nko. Ah no de do like this oh. Me want football team do ginger me please
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tbaby4real(f): 12:29pm On Nov 06, 2014
tchiwinnie:
@Tbaby4real, wow congrats dear. may it b easy for u.
@sayoberry, pele. hang in there. e go soon end
@all preggy mamas, ope ur vigilante minstry s bubbling o. u need it very much nw o, so labor go b easy for una. u can ask Rukemi and co tongue
Thank you.....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 2:11pm On Nov 06, 2014
iyaeji:
@dhabeautyjas, thanks for d mention, how re u nd ur lo?

Wish all d pushing mamas a safe delivery.

Pls house i usually ve pain in my pelvic area dat sometime its difficult for me to stand upright especially after doing little chores like sweeping, pls is dis normal?
dear, its normal but don't bend when doing chores like sweeping, washing etc. you can sweep on ur kneels.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 2:12pm On Nov 06, 2014
Tbaby4real:

Thank you so much........ Amen Amen.

Wow, yr news just made my day complete. May almighty All*ah make you have a stress-free 9 months and you shall carry to term and have an easy delivery.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 2:23pm On Nov 06, 2014
Tbaby4real:

Amen.......... You didn't mention my name.

I have added it wink

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 2:25pm On Nov 06, 2014
ToyosiR:

congratulationss to u and ur lo. expecting birth story soon..

@dhjasbeauty, WHY U NO CON MENSION MY NAME NAAA. Anyway,i don raise my hand ooo

sweet, your name dey dia,check line 10. grin grin grin grin

maran1983, she is fine.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pjthatcher: 2:43pm On Nov 06, 2014
sayoberry:

i could not go out or do any chores for one week. my back--inside my spine just retired for that week. i think its normal cos of the weight of the baby. se bi you can sweep sef i use that long plastic brush with wooden handle to sweep the floor. i no fit break back. i will advice you buy the type too. buy if you are using a rug-error cos it wont sweep it well. my doc gave me pcm and valium5 for three days and the pain disappeared. talk to ur doc as well.

sorry for long talk. na pregnancy hormones grin

I use the plastic brush with the long wooden handle to sweep my rug and it comes out very clean so if u are using rug u can try it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AwesomeGodIAv: 3:17pm On Nov 06, 2014
Hello Mamas, Thanks for all the prayers.

Pls ma, when can i start trying ...

Thanks all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 3:25pm On Nov 06, 2014
dhabeautyjas:

sweet, your name dey dia,check line 10. grin grin grin grin
maran1983, she is fine.

Thanks jaawe. No mind me, sometimes, dis big belle dey cover person for face ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Otses(f): 3:53pm On Nov 06, 2014
Dehabeauty present ma, am here now o
beedam I fulfilling what you said
This is my birth story, though its long over due but is better late than never
I woke up on the 11th of Oct, took my normal kpe dosage, went about cleaning my house cause my mom was travelling down.At about 2:20pm started seeing blood and was so scared that the kpe has done something drastic, was reassured that it was show, like 2hrs later I started having pains.
Went to the hospital around 7:20pm and was told I was 2cm dialiated and should go home, I opted to stay cause the contractions was not far apart.
I was induced around 1am then the actual pains started,I was groaning at first, but later started shouting when I couldnt bear the, the lady beside me adviced me otherwise telling me of the case of two ladies that morning who screamed the same I did, one lost her baby and the other's baby was in neo natal. I changed from my screaming to Jesus is Lord, but still scream when I cant bear it.
Around 6:30am I was 8cm diliated and was taking to the delivery room, my water was broken, I was in so much pain that I messed up the whole place. I felt like pooing and was told not to that I ll rupture my cevice if I do, at a point was 10cm but when I was told to push nothing came out, was poked and I was back to 8cm, all this while I was still be induced, the nurses handed over and I still remained 8cm.
The pains were so much and unbearable, I started singing "My God is awesome". When the nurse that took over came, she was furious was with me for making a mess of the place. She felt LO's heartbeat, was not satisfied and went to call another nurse, the nurse said all is well, but the nurse was not convinced, she went to call 3 docs if I could remember, they all felt my Lo's regular heartbeat, but each time this particular nurse feels it my baby's heartbeat was irregular. They started speaking in low tones, then I knew something was wrong, they kept poking me but I was still 8cm and has refused to progress, they could feel my baby's head but that was it. The same nurse came in and placed me on oxcygen, I was so uncomfortable that each time I have a contraction I ll push the oxcygen away that was when she told me it was not for me but for my baby that he is going into distress. Fast fast I placed it back, they kept examing me but I was still same, at around 12:40pm the doctors told the nurse that they should watch me for 15mins then call it, by this time I was already dosing in between contractions. when they said 15mins I just told them they should do it cause I couldnt continue again
Was taken to the theater and at 1:40pm my son was brought out with cord all over is body which was preventing him from coming out. The miracle was that feared something was already wrong with him, but God was faithful, he was okay and has the strongest and sharpest voice I have ever heard. Thank God for God my sisters, cause during the pains I couldnt pray out but kept praying in my heart that my baby and I will come out alive.
May it be easy for all our pushing moms, mother and baby alive.

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tbaby4real(f): 3:57pm On Nov 06, 2014
dhabeautyjas:

Wow, yr news just made my day complete. May almighty All*ah make you have a stress-free 9 months and you shall carry to term and have an easy delivery.

Thank you mama, Amen for the prayers. Thank you so much for your support.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 4:48pm On Nov 06, 2014
wow! Otses, wonderfl birthstory o, thanks for sharing. thank God u didnt refuse cs o, d story wld hv bn different. wow, God s truly faithfl. soo touched by ur story.
@mytestimony, sayoberry carry twins na, so u cant compare her symptoms wt singleyon preggy. just imagine wot u re feeling x2. e no easy jare.
Sayo, God strenghten u abeg. e go soon end
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pjthatcher: 4:56pm On Nov 06, 2014
AwesomeGodIAv:
Hello Mamas, Thanks for all the prayers.

Pls ma, when can i start trying ...

Thanks all
well I think you can start trying again as soon as you feel Better. A sister of mine who lost her baby and had serious tear took in after 2months and few weeks despite the fact that she still waited a while for the place to get healed.
B/w my name was not mentioned
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beeevan: 5:17pm On Nov 06, 2014
Congratulations Tbaby4real, may God bless and protect the unborn*** hugs****

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beeevan: 5:37pm On Nov 06, 2014
Where is LovinaM? Agwo anyi gburu, odi mkpirisi ole?

May it be easy for the belleful mamas.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tbaby4real(f): 6:05pm On Nov 06, 2014
beeevan:
Congratulations Tbaby4real, may God bless and protect the unborn*** hugs****
Thank you .........

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 6:43pm On Nov 06, 2014
beeevan:
Where is LovinaM? Agwo anyi gburu, odi mkpirisi ole?

May it be easy for the belleful mamas.

Hahahahah. Afukwana o. I went to do it and was told d senior doc no de bvut d younger ones can do it. We went to cashier to pay na eim one woman call us to d side and say make we wait thje senior doc( he went on vac) to come back o say e go beta for us. Nne I kocha my buhind tapu oso. Maybe she has a failure story to tell me I no wait to hear o. Na dec he go show.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beeevan: 7:26pm On Nov 06, 2014
lovinam:

Hahahahah. Afukwana o. I went to do it and was told d senior doc no de bvut d younger ones can do it. We went to cashier to pay na eim one woman call us to d side and say make we wait thje senior doc( he went on vac) to come back o say e go beta for us. Nne I kocha my buhind tapu oso. Maybe she has a failure story to tell me I no wait to hear o. Na dec he go show.

Nne nah IUD you want put? Me no dey IUD before person engine box go start smell like rotten fish, i no fit shout abeg. Una get mind, dey say original doc no dey u still wan pay, una for pay me cheaper make i do the procedure for you tongue cheesy

Unu choro ibido tibe the okwe no mercy , i hope ogbanje agaghi agba before this doc atua downcheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iyaeji(f): 9:17pm On Nov 06, 2014
sayoberry:

i could not go out or do any chores for one week. my back--inside my spine just retired for that week. i think its normal cos of the weight of the baby. se bi you can sweep sef i use that long plastic brush with wooden handle to sweep the floor. i no fit break back. i will advice you buy the type too. buy if you are using a rug-error cos it wont sweep it well. my doc gave me pcm and valium5 for three days and the pain
disappeared. talk to ur doc as well.

sorry for long talk. na pregnancy hormones grin
Thanks, will do just dat
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iyaeji(f): 9:18pm On Nov 06, 2014
dhabeautyjas:

dear, its normal but don't bend when doing chores like sweeping, washing etc. you can sweep on ur kneels.
Thanks so much.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 10:12pm On Nov 06, 2014
tchiwinnie:
wow! Otses, wonderfl birthstory o, thanks for sharing. thank God u didnt refuse cs o, d story wld hv bn different. wow, God s truly faithfl. soo touched by ur story.
@mytestimony, sayoberry carry twins na, so u cant compare her symptoms wt singleyon preggy. just imagine wot u re feeling x2. e no easy jare.
Sayo, God strenghten u abeg. e go soon end

All I am saying is make she no make me fear. Cos I intend to be like her o and even add to make it a football team. Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickilafab(f): 11:44pm On Nov 06, 2014
Congrats halimatt, nice birth story.

God be praised at ur birth story otses.. Thank God you cooperated wt d doctor oo. Ur son such a strong boy.

Dhabeautyjas, tnx for d mention. But I no be newbie naaa. I've been here long bfor d tsunami. Hows ur girl Jasmine? Should b expecting 'aburo' by nw o *runs & hides in lovinams kitchen)

Congrats Tbaby, God is indeed so faithful. Looking forward to reading your birth story soonest.

A to Z mamas, I troway salute o!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 5:33am On Nov 07, 2014
vickilafab:
Congrats halimatt, nice birth story.

God be praised at ur birth story otses.. Thank God you cooperated wt d doctor oo. Ur son such a strong boy.

Dhabeautyjas, tnx for d mention. But I no be newbie naaa. I've been here long bfor d tsunami. Hows ur girl Jasmine? Should b expecting 'aburo' by nw o *runs & hides in lovinams kitchen)

Congrats Tbaby, God is indeed so faithful. Looking forward to reading your birth story soonest.

A to Z mamas, I troway salute o!
In my kitchen abi? Oya begin pound DAT crayfish and pepper fas fast.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by halimattt(f): 10:28am On Nov 07, 2014
[quote author=rezzy post=27711725]

Around Akonwojo, Egbeda.

How is your baby boy doing? [/quote
He is fine. I delivered at egbeda but i don't know mayb is d hospital u are talking about.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 12:49pm On Nov 07, 2014
[quote author=halimattt post=27799877][/quote]

Since its on sunday, then it cant be the hospital. Cos i left on saturday afternun.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 12:50pm On Nov 07, 2014
[quote author=halimattt post=27799877][/quote]

Since its on sunday, then it cant be the hospital. Cos i left on staurday afternun.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 1:34pm On Nov 07, 2014
@dhabeautyjas present ma, thanks for the mention o I still dey push my truck small small grin

@otses, what a sweet birth story, God's name be praised

@tbaby4real, congrats. God's protection will be on u & that lo, evil will neither near nor see u.

@awesomeGodiav, it depends on your state of mind if you feel you are OK i.e you have gotten over the pain & ur body is ready then you can start trying immediately. For me, I started trying immediately & I got my bfp the following month after my next AF. It is well with u

All the a-z mamas, I dey hail o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blueberry: 3:33pm On Nov 07, 2014
hey ladies, am new here and had a good time reading the posts. The journey to motherhood is a very tough one but quite rewarding. I am preggy with my 2nd child and so far i have had a good ride just like the first. but then, i have this fear anytime i remember my first delivery. I had a cervical tear and bled so badly i almost lost my life due to poor handling/management. "Jesus simply revived me" but it was so scarry........that I don't want to go back to that hospital(it was an air force hospital). Now i use a private hospital for my ante-natal and i still do not feel satisfied with their services yet. I don't know if it is me or I don't feel quite right that I don't have a connection with them especially the gynecologist as he is always uptight. Am getting close gradually and I feel i need to change to a good hospital/doctor. I need help with suggestions around ikeja/ogba pls, pls, pls. Ultimately I know Jesus has got me but you can never be too careful with certain things.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dave06(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.