Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2613) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8158678 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2610) (2611) (2612) (2613) (2614) (2615) (2616) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nwarosa: 1:12am On Dec 08, 2016
firstpregnancy:

yes, thanks a bunch let me have it pls
S.O.J Properties 08166347006 08180144981

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:43am On Dec 08, 2016
Favouredmom

Present, last scan I did at 38 weeks baby breech but I'm hoping head is down by now, waist pain, feeling uncomfortable around rectum area, upper stomach hard, still team surprise.

#decemberbaby
#winterbaby
#teamdecemberforsupernaturaldelivery

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ultimatebunmi1(f): 7:20am On Dec 08, 2016
Favouredmom:
DECEMBER UPDATE AND BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENTS

Because it's our month to bring forth good tidings, let's congratulate our newest mothers in the house;

Enque, Favouredmom,Beejaylere, mydeporch, ArewaBOG, Phundek

Congrats ladies! May your little ones forever bring you joy. Enjoy motherhood.

To the mums whose LOs are still baking in the oven, stay calm. Yours will soon be here by God's grace

And to mothers in the waiting room of God, the Lord will surprise you with BFPs very soon.

Don't let's forget to drop our birth stories as soon as possible. I'm also guilty of this but will do that soon. Blame it on the vigils

Pls let's answer present so we know we are all fine.

God's protection on us all...

1. AbbynHummy X?
2. Ammy5565 25/12 XY
3. Akorkor 14/12 X?
4. ArewaBOG BBB
5. AwesomeGodiAv 29/11 BBG
6. Beeejaylere X?
7. Benignasweety 23/12
8. Buccee 18/12
9. Classic01 30/12 XY
10. Enque 28/11 BBG
11. Favouredmom BBG and BBB
12. Joyfulmoda XX 12/12
13. iamfruitful04
14. Mamacajah 30/12 XY
15. Mimibe 14/12 X?
16. Mukhcech (Dec daddy) XY 12/12
17. Mummytee 24/12 X?
18. Mum2bsoon XX
19. Phundek 18/12 BBG
20.Queen1 12/12 X?
21. realsupermomXX 15/12
22. SisiNini 06/12 X?
23. Sugarbuns // Kalapoumbo 29/12 XY
24. SURYsuri 6/12 XX
25. Suzy 28/12 X?
26. Ultimatebunmi1 12/12 XX

*** mydeporch (ported from November) BBB
present

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Queen1(f): 8:14am On Dec 08, 2016
Favouredmom:
DECEMBER UPDATE AND BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENTS

Because it's our month to bring forth good tidings, let's congratulate our newest mothers in the house;

Enque, Favouredmom,Beejaylere, mydeporch, ArewaBOG, Phundek

Congrats ladies! May your little ones forever bring you joy. Enjoy motherhood.

To the mums whose LOs are still baking in the oven, stay calm. Yours will soon be here by God's grace

And to mothers in the waiting room of God, the Lord will surprise you with BFPs very soon.

Don't let's forget to drop our birth stories as soon as possible. I'm also guilty of this but will do that soon. Blame it on the vigils

Pls let's answer present so we know we are all fine.

God's protection on us all...

1. AbbynHummy X?
2. Ammy5565 25/12, XY
3. Akorkor 14/12 X?
4. ArewaBOG BBB
5. AwesomeGodiAv 29/11 BBG
6. Beeejaylere X?
7. Benignasweety 23/12
8. Buccee 18/12
9. Classic01 30/12 XY
10. Enque 28/11 BBG
11. Favouredmom BBG and BBB
12. Joyfulmoda XX 12/12
13. iamfruitful04
14. Mamacajah 30/12 XY
15. Mimibe 14/12 X?
16. Mukhcech (Dec daddy) XY 12/12
17. Mummytee 24/12 X?
18. Mum2bsoon XX
19. Phundek 18/12 BBG
20.Queen1 12/12 X?
21. realsupermomXX 15/12
22. SisiNini 06/12 X?
23. Sugarbuns // Kalapoumbo 29/12 XY
24. SURYsuri 6/12 XX
25. Suzy 28/12 X?
26. Ultimatebunmi1 12/12 XX

*** mydeporch (ported from November) BBB
present able cappo and tanx for sharing ur bs may God keep ur los. congratulations to enque phundek and mydeporch. to d remaining waddling mamas quick and easy birth!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 9:02am On Dec 08, 2016
Happy anniversary bellaella! God will continually bless your home

Favouredmom, congrats on the arrival of your twins!! God be praised and kisses to them kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 2:30pm On Dec 08, 2016
nwarosa:
S.O.J Properties 08166347006 08180144981
Thanks my good sister

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamacajah: 3:05pm On Dec 08, 2016
@favouredmom, present. Waddling seriously with hip pain, 37 weeks tomorrow, last visit baby was fine and I am already 2cm dilated with series of contractions. Just praying baby waits till next week wednesday when my mum will be around so that I can get all the help I need. Love your B.S. and my love to the twins.

@december mummies, it is well, we have conquered already and we will be victorious, all with safe delivery, mother baby well and daddy with plenty money for the finance aspect,IJN, Amen.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 08, 2016
@december mummies, it is well, we have conquered already and we will be victorious, all with safe delivery, mother baby well and daddy with plenty money for the finance aspect,IJN, Amen.[/quote] Amen Amen Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydeporch(f): 4:30pm On Dec 08, 2016
MY BS

I was scheduled for induction on Sunday 4th,Dec at 40.3days. When I got to the hospital, I was checked in , 4 Doctors came to let me knw it's me and them for d day. Asking me do I know why I am here? I said yes to some extent. Explained d processes and checked me, I was at 3-4cm dilated. So dy said no need for tablet insertion again. I shld be sent to labor room downstairs.
I got wheeled to d labor room around 10 am and dy started pitocin and watching baby's heart rate. Reading good since morning except we thought he could be sleeping cos he wasn't moving much. Dy used dis vibrating thing to massage my tummy and once in a while he would kick.
By 12, she decided to do rupture membrane(ARM), but d water dt came out was green. He already poo inside. Dt was wen serious monitoring started and contraction was beginning to set in.
Btw12.30 and 1.00, She had to do a test to check if oxygen was getting to my baby. Dt was so painful. Internal monitor already in and taking blood sample frm baby.first sample sent straight away and by d time one of d nurses came back wt result 1, she managed to get 2nd sample and there are differences. Oxygen reaching was reducing . Now we will take u in for operation and get ur baby out.I told them go ahead and I signed agreement form. Dy asked for hubby's no and called him to update him. At 1.09pm, my baby was out weighing 3.075kg and close up finished at 1.40pm.and after that another drama.PPH and d blood gushing out frm cervix was much nd dy were doing everytin to put it under control. They had to start pressing my navel and blood was just gushing. By 2.00pm, I was feeling sleepy. D next time I woke up,i was in d recovery room and wen my eyes finally cleared, it was 4.30. Husbands don't come in wt u here so he was already worried bcs dy took him to d baby since he arrived and he didn't knw wat was going on wt me.
I am grateful it ended well because by d time my eyes finally cleared, I was jst saying thank God.

So grateful for this miraculous gift. Indeed, who no go no go know as someone once said on dis thread.

Cc iomoge

38 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 5:30pm On Dec 08, 2016
We thank God for wonderful delivery stories. @favouredmom, God bless your LO and @mydeporch, we bless God for his faithfulness in your life.

To the rest of December team and all other mama, we shall bring our testimonies forward soon.

Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 5:50pm On Dec 08, 2016
mydeporch congrats once again on the birth of your baby and thank God for your testimony. Wish you quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 7:29pm On Dec 08, 2016
congrats to all the wonderful mothers in and outside this thread and we shall not labour in vain

Team APRIL. how we dey
cappo dear @Giddyperson my
update sex xy and Edds are 16/19(scan) lmp 23
@LaDivva dear, how your side lo is kicking so hard now, was changing position like kilode could not stop laughing at the scan today. God is truly merciful.

THANKS TO GOD MY SCAN WENT WELL.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Babyadorable(f): 8:57pm On Dec 08, 2016
Ok ma tnx 4 standing in d gap 4 mi.
nicoleswizzi:

Chei capo u wan leave us? undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VEE992(f): 9:25pm On Dec 08, 2016
[quote author=mydeporch

So grateful for this miraculous gift. Indeed, who no go no go know as someone once said on dis thread.

[/quote]

Na me talk am oooo...Thank God for safe delivery dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 08, 2016
prettmum:
congrats to all the wonderful mothers in and outside this thread and we shall not labour in vain

Team APRIL. how we dey
@LaDivva dear, how your side lo is kicking so hard now, was changing position like kilode could not stop laughing at the scan today. God is truly merciful.

Wow, will be going for my own scan next week o. I pray everything goes well too, take care of our little princess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 11:17pm On Dec 08, 2016
do some los kick more than some los? I am curious here
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 08, 2016
Just lost my mucus plug but no contraction yet, just feeling so much pressure on my bum bum.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 12:18am On Dec 09, 2016
Good morning mama,pls oooh Mama in d house,I have been having some movement in my stomach I don't no if is lo movement or worm cusz d movement is just like say worm dey waka up and down for my stomach,pls I don't no d different am a ftm and 18weeks now,ur suggestion is needed pls...and pls can I take sleeping pills cusz for d past 5days now I wake up as early as 2/3am and I won't be able to sleep till dawn pls is dis normal meanwhile during my early semester I can sleep for africa but now everything is the opposite .pls I need ur suggestion/advice oo all mama's in the house.thanks. cheesy grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Favouredmom(f): 12:49am On Dec 09, 2016
mimibe:
Just lost my mucus plug but no contraction yet, just feeling so much pressure on my bum bum.

Baby is on the way. Congrats in advance dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Favouredmom(f): 12:51am On Dec 09, 2016
Rhemy2013:
Good morning mama,pls oooh Mama in d house,I have been having some movement in my stomach I don't no if is lo movement or worm cusz d movement is just like say worm dey waka up and down for my stomach,pls I don't no d different am a ftm and 18weeks now,ur suggestion is needed pls...and again pls can I take sleeping pills cusz for d past 5days now I do wake up early like around 2/3am and won't sleep till dawn pls is dis normal so I don't no if I can be taking sleeping pills and during my early semester I can sleep for africa I normally wake up by 10am but now everything have change..pls I need ur suggestion/advice oo all mama's in the house.thanks. cheesy grin

That should be your little baby moving. It first feels like tapping in your belly then it progresses to warm movements. Nothing to fear.
As to your other question, I wouldn't advise you to take sleeping pills. Try warm milk when you are experiencing insomnia. It sometimes works. Otherwise occupy yourself with something and you may find yourself sleeping off before you know it

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydeporch(f): 6:42am On Dec 09, 2016
Akorkor:
We thank God for wonderful delivery stories. @favouredmom, God bless your LO and @mydeporch, we bless God for his faithfulness in your life.

To the rest of December team and all other mama, we shall bring our testimonies forward soon.

Peace.
Amen. Thanks. Wishing other mamas on d thread a safe delivery.
To all Dec Mama and 2017 mamas, our testimony shall be full in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydeporch(f): 6:44am On Dec 09, 2016
AmJane:
mydeporch congrats once again on the birth of your baby and thank God for your testimony. Wish you quick recovery.
Thank you so much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 7:28am On Dec 09, 2016
LaDivva:

Wow, will be going for my own scan next week o. I pray everything goes well too, take care of our little princess.

my sweet teamie, is a boy ooo. please do go scan
happy weekend to all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 8:07am On Dec 09, 2016
prettmum:

Team APRIL. how we dey

Thanks for the update, I'm glad everything went well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 8:14am On Dec 09, 2016
Rhemy2013:
Good morning mama,pls oooh Mama in d house,I have been having some movement in my stomach I don't no if is lo movement or worm cusz d movement is just like say worm dey waka up and down for my stomach,pls I don't no d different am a ftm and 18weeks now,ur suggestion is needed pls...and again pls can I take sleeping pills cusz for d past 5days now I do wake up early like around 2/3am and won't sleep till dawn pls is dis normal so I don't no if I can be taking sleeping pills and during my early semester I can sleep for africa I normally wake up by 10am but now everything have change..pls I need ur suggestion/advice oo all mama's in the house.thanks. cheesy grin

It's probably the baby movements.First movement feels like bubbles bursting in your stomach, it starts getting more defined later. Don't take sleeping pills, insomnia is normal in pregnancy. Take milk like someone else suggested and just do something relaxing till you fall asleep

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 09, 2016
prettmum:

my sweet teamie, is a boy ooo. please do go scan
happy weekend to all.

Ahhh, please I need glasses o. Take care of our little prince, I'll update once I go for the scan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nana228(f): 9:10am On Dec 09, 2016

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amypearl: 9:12am On Dec 09, 2016
una weldon all nairaland mamas, esp my january mamas. December mamas, i greet too o because i believe i go port. anyway its been a while, congrats too all who has put to bed, happy wedding anniversary to Bellaella, am crossing my fingers for you khaleesi coa i know ur bfp is already here, jazzyjaz no be only u dey suffer dat inlaw wahala o but may God give us the grace and wisdom to handle them, and too all of us wey remain, we will all carry our bundles of joy soon. Now to the main thing, this my body sef, no be me get am again o, i just tire, even sleeping dey hard me. have gained not upto 10kg through out my preg *thank God*. cappo sixx i dey hail o. abeg o, why pple no dey talk of effective birth control methods for here? this preg don show me something so i intend to take my time b4 the next, i no fit shout abeg. pls mamas i need advice on effective birth control that will not delay conception when i decide to try again. i close sermon here. greetings again

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ammy5565(f): 9:13am On Dec 09, 2016
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!!!
December mamas dropping like its hot already.
Congrats Enque darling, chai so u port last last? grin
Pls kiss adannaya for me.
@ favouredmom, congrats dear cappo. Bbb and bbg? Wow i'm so ecstatic. I thank God for u my dear. May this joy never cease from ur house hold. Amen!
Congrats mydeporch, thank God it ended in praise. Kiss lo for me.
Congrats phundek, God bless ur lo.
Congrats to other dec mamas that hav put to bed, and to to us the remaining waddlers, Grace be multiplied to us in Jesus' name, Amen.

Mummytee how far na? How the waddling ministry??
Pls who has heard from suzy? The worry worry mama? Its been ages.

Bellaella na wa oh. In this same ph, na him u let me miss this kind rice. There is God oh. cry Happy anniversary darling, God's hands will continually rest upon this family. Can see bobo is all grown nw, chubby cheeks. I like. Pls dhl my rice kia kia.

Congrats nicoleswizzi on ur wedding. Your marriage shall be a blessing with ur childŕen surrounding ur table.

Mimibe congrats in advance. Go in this thy might for the Lord of host is with thee.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missade(f): 9:14am On Dec 09, 2016
mimibe:

God's favour and mercy be with you. Go and bring forth.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 9:25am On Dec 09, 2016
Congrats to you and Favouredmom. God bless and keep your LOs

[quote author=mydeporch post=51747928]MY BS

I was scheduled for induction on Sunday 4th,Dec at 40.3days. When I got to the hospital, I was checked in , 4 Doctors came to let me knw it's m]

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 9:42am On Dec 09, 2016
Good morning everyone. I hope you all had a pleasant night. Please mother that were/are expecting twin, was it at your first scan you found out? Did any one find out they were having twin after maybe their second or third scan? Ever since I and DH found out I was pregnant, he has been confessing that they are twins. He even calls out their names when we are praying. Every plan we have been making has been for twins. I went for my firs scan this morning and the sonographer did not say anything about seeing more than one gestational sac. He only said everything was good and progressing as it should although I did not ask him if they were twins cos I was scared of the response I would get. I kept thinking that the sonographer would have mentioned it if they were twins. Now I don't know how to tell DH cos I don't want to break his heart. He is soo sure that I am carrying twins. I did not go to work yesterday and I wore a tight fitting dress to the market and two of my customers told me Congrats. I could not believe that I was already showing a slight bump at 7weeks and this morning, I noticed a faint outline of that dark line that runs from the chest down to the private part of pregnant women (i cant remember what its called). Does all these early signs pin point to twins? Could the sonographer have missed the second sac?could it be that one baby is hiding behind the other or could it be that they mean nothing and I'm only carrying one baby? I need explanations please. I on my part don't mind whether they are one or two, provided they are healthy. Na DH now I wan find wetin to tell am.

On the flip side, who else is a FTM and her hubby has turned to an emergency doctor ever since she found out she was preganat? I cant do anything without this man hovering around me. Don't drink cold water, don't lie on the ground. Don't drink peppersoup. Pepper will enter their eyes grin grin grin. I'm tired. The only good thing about it is that I don't do house chores anymore. According to him, the bending is not good for the babies. I only cook and raise up my legs to be lazy. grin grin grin

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2610) (2611) (2612) (2613) (2614) (2615) (2616) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ffafolayan and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.