Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2616) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8177969 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2613) (2614) (2615) (2616) (2617) (2618) (2619) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 11:02am On Dec 10, 2016
Am 17wks and I react to rice I can eat any other food but wenever I eat rice I vomit it started last 3wks.. anyway I don say bye bye to rice oo anyone experiencingredients this? Cus it's so strange to me ooo rice of all food.
Team may.. we shall all deliver like the Hebrew women all expecting mothers

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydreams25: 11:40am On Dec 10, 2016
Good morning all, congrats to all December mummies that have given birth,may God bless and keep your los to the remaining your testimonies is sure in Jesus name.
Team April,how far, have gone for my scan captain Giddyperson pls update, gender XY, edd 12th April. I now feel kicks but it seems my baby sleeps in the daytime and plays well at night. I have taken my Second TT injection (presently at 22+4days), pls make sure you all take it when due.
Folamee good to hear from you,hope you are good?
Prettmum, LaDivva and others hope you are all good?
Mum Zino,don't worry the kicks you are using touch light dey look for are coming in full force and you will beg baby to pls take it easy.
#Team April for easy delivery #

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bolaalimat: 11:46am On Dec 10, 2016
mydreams25:
Good morning all, congrats to all December mummies that have given birth,may God bless and keep your los to the remaining your testimonies is sure in Jesus name.
Team April,how far, have gone for my scan captain Giddyperson pls update, gender XY, edd 12th April. I now feel kicks but it seems my baby sleeps in the daytime and plays well at night. I have taken my Second TT injection (presently at 22+4days), pls make sure you all take it when due.
Mum Zino,don't worry the kicks you are using touch light dey look for are coming in full force and you will beg baby to pls take it easy.

i also took my 2nd TT injection yesteday bt by d tym i woke up dis morning my hand is as hard as rock nd it is painful. what do i do
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onegai(f): 11:58am On Dec 10, 2016
Hello mamas. For all the mums who were asking about cloth diaper, please read https://www.nairaland.com/3511128/how-cloth-diaper#51798093
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Whyterose: 12:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
@hunniesuzie, thx 4d response... @sixx, Yea been awhile oh... Shey una 4get me so? Hw av u bin?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amypearl: 12:04pm On Dec 10, 2016
Sixx:
I am gud o my luvly teammate. Sorry o, but i dnt know about bc as dis is my first too. Anyways after lyk 3 months post partum, na ppl lyk una go dey shout dey tell hubby, 'pour it inside me' or 'deeper, deeper' mmmm, i no dey o, no ask us 4 bc again ooo. Lol grin wink

ROTFL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cappo cappo...... u no serious.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 12:14pm On Dec 10, 2016
mukhcech:

Pregnant women who are good in pounding yam have recorded high success rate in Virginal Delivery than any other group of women from my findings.

Interesting!

Do share more details of this your reseaRch please! Give us statistics and refer us to some
Articles
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 12:14pm On Dec 10, 2016
bolaalimat:

i also took my 2nd TT injection yesteday bt by d tym i woke up dis morning my hand is as hard as rock nd it is painful. what do i do
tell hubby to massage it quickly with shea butter asap u can also place ice block on it probably u were given on ur vein. My 1st tt went wrong too Thank God say I noticed immediately I informed mil and she massage it for me with some ointment I was unable to twist or move my hand freely but after 2days massage it was gone.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 12:17pm On Dec 10, 2016
olamitie:
pregnant women pound well especially when they are close to EDD, when I was in school i stayed in town, they particularly call the pregnant women to come and pound grin grin
Na those wey get strength now, we city people no get that kind power.
Team March I Hail thy wink

I presume the rural lifestyle of some of trees women ensure that they have the strength to pound even till their due date. With people in urban cities it takes a conscious effort to remain fit and so on. I just feel with a big tummy some chores should be delegated. There is after all no prize per se for being a super woman except more chores lol

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 1:10pm On Dec 10, 2016
Mumfiyin, take a big hug! Very soon you shall come back here rejoicing
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ftmum: 1:13pm On Dec 10, 2016
Easy delivery to December mummies and to every preggy mummies here...... Easy delivery to us all. AMEN.

I'm 18 weeks cheesy cheesy cheesy, though have not felt any kick at all ......sometimes I look at my tommy and talk to the baby hope you are fine there grin grin grin. Looking forward to have the experience. I had my first scan 15weeks 4days and it was confirm the baby is fine and active cos I remember the doctor telling me he is trying to catch the baby head , cos the baby was running away cos of light, my tommy was turned to field grin grin

Oooh now I can eat ooooo, my first trimester was not pleasant at all. Vomiting all through. But I'm getting better.

#TeamMay# grin

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2016
Mumfiyin, the Lord of bounty will certainly give you double for your trouble.
Your child will come in due time, he will give you a stressless pregnancy, a supernatural delivery and many happy memories.
He will stay and live a long happy and prosperous life In Sha Allah.
Pele.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bulunton(f): 1:45pm On Dec 10, 2016
Gd evening mama's in dh house.howz d waddling.abeg help torchlight my matter o.am 32weeks gone and av ds strange loss/tingling sensation on my left hand especially at the fingertip.pls who has gone thru such and how u manage am?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by diamond02: 2:03pm On Dec 10, 2016
hello Mamas, pls those that have done their shopping how much is this bodysuits?

@Mumfiyin pls take heart the Lord is ur strength and He will give u a success story very soon

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 2:09pm On Dec 10, 2016
Mumfiyin, may God Almighty console you and may you get double for your loss. Please take heart dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bolaalimat: 2:28pm On Dec 10, 2016
queensnow:
tell hubby to massage it quickly with shea butter asap u can also place ice block on it probably u were given on ur vein. My 1st tt went wrong too Thank God say I noticed immediately I informed mil and she massage it for me with some ointment I was unable to twist or move my hand freely but after 2days massage it was gone.

tnx maam will do dat
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 10, 2016
mydreams25:

It's remaining only me o, I'm good dear. Will go for scan on Monday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumFiyin: 3:42pm On Dec 10, 2016
zaynie:
Mumfiyin, the Lord of bounty will certainly give you double for your trouble.
Your child will come in due time, he will give you a stressless pregnancy, a supernatural delivery and many happy memories.
He will stay and live a long happy and prosperous life In Sha Allah.
Pele.

Ameen sis. Thanks. Regards to ur fam.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumFiyin: 3:42pm On Dec 10, 2016
feddy27:
Mumfiyin, take a big hug! Very soon you shall come back here rejoicing

Thanks Mum Feddy and Fedora. Love to d fam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumFiyin: 3:44pm On Dec 10, 2016
diamond02:
hello Mamas, pls those that have done their shopping how much is this bodysuits?

@Mumfiyin pls take heart the Lord is ur strength and He will give u a success story very soon
Thanks Ma'am, safe delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumFiyin: 3:45pm On Dec 10, 2016
Twogreatnations:
Mumfiyin, may God Almighty console you and may you get double for your loss. Please take heart dear.
Thanks and God's blessings.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 3:57pm On Dec 10, 2016
Hello house, sure we all doing good. It's really been a while.... mumfiyin, it is well with you.
Modified *
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 10, 2016
Awwww cute! I bought carter for 3k5 and George for 4k5 but it's cheaper in Lag.
diamond02:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nwarosa: 4:26pm On Dec 10, 2016
diamond02:

Please how much did you get them for and where?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 5:05pm On Dec 10, 2016
Hello mamas in d house I greet o....chai..these days na to read post naim be my work...

Plz ooo wanted to ask when a placenta is anterior wat does it mean? Is that d reason why some baby's kicks aren't are light and not regular?

@olamite...teamie I hail too o
@kataleya.,..mama twins...thank u for ur wishes o..God bless u....I claim ur blessing of twins for myself ooo..2nd delivery 2 identical twins boys in Jesus name amen...lol..
@the rest of my teammates... I hail o...bimsusy, real dentist, callola...babyadorable our capo (finding it hard to believe our realdentist is not our capo) welcome back...abeg wen we go do roll call ?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by diamond02: 5:16pm On Dec 10, 2016
@nwarosa someone wants to give me at the rate of 2500 per pack. She is in Lagos
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nwarosa: 5:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
diamond02:
@nwarosa someone wants to give me at the rate of 2500 per pack. She is in Lagos
Biko I am interested o. Which part of Lagos?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by diamond02: 5:40pm On Dec 10, 2016
@nwarosa this is her no 09093436865, u can call her, she said she can do home delivery and she also have other baby things
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by onyinyechika08: 5:43pm On Dec 10, 2016
Mumfiyin, sorry for your loss, God will give you double for ur troubles. Affliction will not rise again ijn. Amen.
Congrats to all that has put to bed.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nwarosa: 5:44pm On Dec 10, 2016
diamond02:
@nwarosa this is her no 09093436865, u can call her, she said she can do home delivery and she also have other baby things
Thanks a lot.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 6:01pm On Dec 10, 2016
diamond02:

I friend of mine told me DAT already made baby bodysuits gets washed and slacks on time....DAT I should get ist grade okrika instead....and few already made ones....how true is this...ESP mamas that av had babies b4
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by freshtestimony: 6:04pm On Dec 10, 2016
Mumfiyin pls be strong, the Lord will wipe your tears soon and you will be back to testify

(1) (2) (3) ... (2613) (2614) (2615) (2616) (2617) (2618) (2619) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.