Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2629) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8143319 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2626) (2627) (2628) (2629) (2630) (2631) (2632) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 4:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
Giddyperson:
ROLL CALL TEAM APRIL 2017
1. Dharyor1234--------------------------------- Team ?? EDD 14 April 2. Mydreams25--------------------------------- Team XY, EDD 12 April 3. Giddyperson---------------------------------- Team XX, EDD 10 April 4. Prettmum------------------------------------ Team XY, EDD 16 April .
Present my able chairperson, well done for the roll call...
my teamie @LaDivva how did the scan go. I'm 22weeks gone, baby is really kicking hard.
GOD IS TRULY FAITHFUL.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
feddy27:
...and hey mamas, today is #ThreadCuties#

Please bring those cuties out, let's admire them and also use them as point of contact for our ATC sisters smiley

Hello from Her Majesty, Loolo Fedora cheesy cheesy
Beautiful Fedora, chocolate baby
as for me I'm team PURPLE

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 4:39pm On Dec 15, 2016
feddy27:
...and hey mamas, today is #ThreadCuties#

Please bring those cuties out, let's admire them and also use them as point of contact for our ATC sisters smiley

Hello from Her Majesty, Loolo Fedora cheesy cheesy
She's so cute kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimsusy(f): 4:52pm On Dec 15, 2016
VIOLET

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimsusy(f): 4:54pm On Dec 15, 2016
Baby Fedora is sooo cute, princess toh posh.

cc. Jazzyjazz aw r u todei? we miss u here o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 4:57pm On Dec 15, 2016
BlossomedCherry:
Hello beautiful maamas and congrats to all who have birthed their los.. I hail all mah June maamas.

Shebi they say what we crave is what our babies need ? Na em be say my los wan dey suck milk from belle.

for the past 1week now, I drink warm plain milk without sugar for like 3-4times a day. If I no drink am body go dey pepper me and na im be my fud o cuz I no go hungry again once I drink my cup of milk.

Dh don dey yarn say I dey finish d milk for house o while Milo still yakpa but d tin no dey even gree me add am milo so I go fit take am like tea. Na jex milk no sugar. Shebi e dey ohk abi is anytin wrong with it? Brought it here sha cuz itz getting way much in excess and I dont seem to get enough of it.

when am not drinking milk, am eating Nzu (white chalk) God have mercy on me o.

Are you taking Calcium tablets/supplements? Tell your Dr at your next appointment. I heard from a midwife that craving milk is a sign of your body needing calcium, don't know how confirmed that is sha
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimsusy(f): 4:59pm On Dec 15, 2016
nicoleswizzi my teamie, aw is u? All hail all March mamas, aw body?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flodel(f): 5:01pm On Dec 15, 2016
Team Orange @ feddy27 baby fedora is a cutiee God bless her, @ juliao my teamie first january mama to drop God bless ur lo stay well n stay strong

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 5:06pm On Dec 15, 2016
Thank God it ended in praise. Congratulations ma'am
juliao:
To God be the glory... gave birth to my princess yesterday at about 11:20am via VD at 34 weeks+4 days due to severe preeclampsia.. the devil tried to steal my joy but he failed

Bs later.. still at the hospital tho. Mother and daughter r doing great.. team January I av port oo..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 5:06pm On Dec 15, 2016
Purple

Baby Fedora is cute

feddy27:
Hello mamas, how is everyone doing? Team December, special shout out to you! What God has started, He will surely complete it. THERE SHALL BE NO LOSS!!!

congratulations Surysuri and juliao! God bless your newest addition.

Welcome damocious and peacefulwealth! You shall carry to term and bring forth healthy children and we shall come rejoicing with you smiley

Ok ladies, the weekend is almost here so let's play a game

***if this is your first pregnancy COMMENT BY TYPING- PURPLE
***IF this is your second TYPE-ORANGE
***If this is your third TYPE- VIOLET
***If this is your fourth TYPE- INDIGO
***If this is your fifth TYPE - YELLOW
***If you have hung your booth TYPE - PINK.

Let's go kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 5:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
We are fine ma'am. Thanks for checking on us
Rukkington:
Congrats Surysuri and Juliao. May God bless your los. Team Jan av started dropping

Congrats Sumfun, Damocious and Peacefulwealth. Wish u stress free pregnancy and safe delivery

Watsup @jazzyjazz, hope you and lo are ok today
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 5:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
I miss una too like kilode grin
bimsusy:
Baby Fedora is sooo cute, princess toh posh.

cc. Jazzyjazz aw r u todei? we miss u here o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 5:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
Good evening wonderful mamas

Congratulations to the mamas that have gotten their bfp. Welcome to the family. Congratulations to the mamas that have put to bed, may God bless your lo's.

So after 2 days on admission and plenty injections, drugs and drips, and even the dreadful jajaina examination, I was discharged this evening with plenty drugs.

I'm home now and I'm continuing my bed rest here.
My feet are swollen but the doctor says it's normal 1st this stage considering they didn't find any abnormalities in my urine.
My hand abi na wrist is swollen from the IV line but I'm sure it'll come down.. ...though e de pain sha

Lo still kicking hard as usual

Thank you mamas for the love and support.

28 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimsusy(f): 5:27pm On Dec 15, 2016
jazzyjazz:

Congratulations to the mamas that have gotten their bfp. Welcome to the family. Congratulations to the mamas that have put to bed, may God bless your lo's.

So after 2 days on admission and plenty injections, drugs and drips, and even the dreadful jajaina examination, I was discharged this evening with plenty drugs.

My feet are swollen but the doctor says it's normal 1st this stage considering they didn't find any abnormalities in my urine.
My hand abi na wrist is swollen from the IV line but I'm sure it'll come down.. ...though e de pain sha

Glad to hear u're ok. pls rest well oo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oomiyale(f): 5:34pm On Dec 15, 2016
juliao:
To God be the glory... gave birth to my princess yesterday at about 11:20am via VD at 34 weeks+4 days due to severe preeclampsia.. the devil tried to steal my joy but he failed

Bs later.. still at the hospital tho. Mother and daughter r doing great.. team January I av port oo..
congrats desire. welcome princess
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 5:57pm On Dec 15, 2016
@feddy27
Team PURPLE . Thanks for checking on the other thread. I am fine, still on the hustle.

@jazzyjazz pls rest well I'm happy all i well with u and ur lo.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 6:02pm On Dec 15, 2016
Prettmum, PrincessKF, Flodel, Jazzyjazz, Chanbaby

Thanks my darlings grin

Princess Fedora is blowing kisses to you kiss kiss kiss kiss

Jazzyjazz, hw re u dear? Still on bed rest? Keep calm and enjoy urself b4 baby comes smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlossomedCherry: 6:28pm On Dec 15, 2016
hunniesuzie:

Are you taking Calcium tablets/supplements? Tell your Dr at your next appointment. I heard from a midwife that craving milk is a sign of your body needing calcium, don't know how confirmed that is sha
Nop just my prenatals.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omoloulah: 6:28pm On Dec 15, 2016
[quote author=jazzyjazz post=51958727]Good evening wonderful mamas

glad u're back now. welcome back and make sure u rest well o. u see that ur swollen legs ehn, abeg just put pillow and raise ur legs on dem. nothing concern u with wetin anybody go chop o, dem dey chop since wen u no dey house so ur business now na to chop, take ur medication and sleep. no stories o. if d toilets dirty, find someone to clean 1ce a week and pay am small money. biko u need d rest o, January don reach finish. Pele.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 6:36pm On Dec 15, 2016
bimsusy:
nicoleswizzi my teamie, aw is u? All hail all March mamas, aw body?
Mama gudevenin oo..am fine ooo....just tiredness...and frequent hunger naim dey worry me o...Belle just dey big everyday o...how are u..hope u are gud too...March mamas I hail oo..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 6:39pm On Dec 15, 2016
jazzyjazz:

Yeah..welcome back home, abeg rest well well o...u need am....kpele.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 7:00pm On Dec 15, 2016
@feddy27, Fedora is cute n chubby. well done. I'm orange
jazzyjazz, sorry about d pains. thank God u've been discharged.
congrats to the new mummies

to those that just got their BFPs, welcome on board. happy n healthy nine months to u.
it shall end in praise for us all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamacajah: 7:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
With great joy and happiness, I announce the safe delivery of my son via VD , weighing 3.7kg at 4.31pm today 15th December 2016. BS later.

49 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by buccee: 7:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
mamacajah:
With great joy and happiness, I announce the safe delivery of my son via VD , weighing 3.7kg at 4.31pm today 15th December 2016. BS later.

Congratulations teamie.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 7:23pm On Dec 15, 2016
Giddyperson:

Trust me, you don't want any other symptoms, they are all annoying. Some mamas are lucky enough to have little or no symptoms. Just chill for like a month more then you go for a scan, cuz nothing good ever comes out of those extra early scans. Anytime you find yourself worrying for no good reason, about if the baby is ok, just place your hand on your tummy and speak positive words, usually helps me feel better.

Btw, welcome aboard, what team are you. You are early, seems you would be team captain kiss kiss kiss

thank you maam, i will do as you have said. i was told here that my edd is 23 august. so team august.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 7:27pm On Dec 15, 2016
[quote author=omoloulah post=51946837][/quote]

lol thank you ma. i feel so welcomed. i will wait a three more weeks then do a scan. i am team august. i dont know my team mates.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 7:28pm On Dec 15, 2016
callola:
Yesitisme, i saw u peeping. Longest time. Hope all is well with you.
we dey kampe.....as strong as ever. how are u?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CharmyBliz: 7:48pm On Dec 15, 2016
congrats to mama's dat ve delivered. congratulations to our new mummies . Happy healthy 9 months.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kemesty(f): 8:32pm On Dec 15, 2016
Congratulations mamacajah on the birth of your son. Goodnews will not cease from your home .
Jazzyjazz, thank God you are fine now. Pls rest as much as you can . Close your eyes to house chores and rest pls.
Congrats Surysuri and Juliao. Your babies are blessed.
Congrats Sumfun, Damocious and Peacefulwealth. Wish u stress free pregnancy and safe delivery. You will carry to term and birth healthy babies in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 8:34pm On Dec 15, 2016
mamacajah:
Congrats ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 8:35pm On Dec 15, 2016
Yesitsme:
we dey kampe.....as strong as ever. how are u?
am good just waddling around
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 8:55pm On Dec 15, 2016
mamacajah:

Congrats dearie! God be praised

(1) (2) (3) ... (2626) (2627) (2628) (2629) (2630) (2631) (2632) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.