Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2632) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8160851 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2629) (2630) (2631) (2632) (2633) (2634) (2635) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 1:43pm On Dec 16, 2016
jazzyjazz:
Good day mamas
Please which is the best and affordable soap and cream for babies?
I know lots of people use johnsons
But what about pears? Or cussons?

Cc iomoge2, soonest, Realdentist, sixx, beyedew
All sabi mamas

soap: I have almost all brands o. Lol
I just buy like dat... mschewww.

for soap, I use chicco... tearless.
Then i also use carat soap (hospital approved) when i see small rashes and when she had cradle cap.

Cream is coconut oil from d hospital. Thats what i use for her hair too.

Bought agnesia, boots, chicco and one locally made from hospital like dat. Ori too.... i think the weather didnt allow me use lotion.

Just look 4 natural.
But dont miss buying agnesia antiseptic dusting powder.... its a life saver. I only use when she is too hot or i see rashes... mix in water to form a paste n use. Very good. Everything disappears in 24hours.

And if breast milk pours on babies skin it causes rashes.... just thought to let u know.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kataleya(f): 1:57pm On Dec 16, 2016
Good day all mamas, congrats to those who have birthed their little ones, h and h bumping to those who just got their bfp and to all waddling mamas, the lord is your strength. March mamas I dey hail o how's the kicking ministry ?grin grin

Pls o can any Lagos mama direct me to where I can shop for baby things as I will be in town over the weekend and if possible give me a list with prices....thanks

Cc iomoge2, zaynie , all Lagos mamas

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 2:10pm On Dec 16, 2016
[quote author=dep07 post=51980906][/quote]
I knw mission road, where dey sell baby things...OK tanx, will check it out...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 2:12pm On Dec 16, 2016
jazzyjazz:
Which one be naija made pears again?
I used to use pears long ago, but as I got a lot older, I switched to Nivea. Pears never affected my complexion
Pears av D Nigerian made and foreign.. DAT am sure of, I use to use d pears too..I fink Nigerian made pears and it was darkening me...guess everybody skin isn't the same...for me sha I would suggest cussons over pears...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2016
realdentist:

Hv u checked hallmark?
Hallmark DAT I was planning to go to even with DH caught fire Sunday morning here, dunno if dre baby section got burnt down too but wen I went dre on Tuesday it was out of bound, no 1 can enter dre for now bcs construction is going on....my sister d thing taya me oo...am very sure I would have seen imported baby cloths like next, carters etc...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2016
realdentist:

choi! I'm planning to use coconut oil o. that is if I can find original one
same here oo...I av gotten ori sef and d woman assured me it was original..Planning to buy coconut oil from a woman who advertised in my antenatal, said her MIL is d one making from village,and dats wat her son has been using from birth,(saw d boy,his skin was very bright..shiny and fair) but the thing cost o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 2:34pm On Dec 16, 2016
jazzyjazz:
Hmm.. ..make i begin call lo grand parents abeg I no even know where to buy original coconut oil

Maybe I'll just buy Johnsons
No vex oo, u will say this mama wahala 3much, if u can get original Johnson,no wahala bcs I fink it has lots of fake now abi it reacts a lot...dunno how to put it..I knw 2 countries make Johnson, south africa and USA(I stand to be corrected) but one is better Dan d oda...plz be careful...cussons or nycil is still ok. But as baby is fresh from d womb I suggest u start with DAT coconut oil and Shea butter...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 2:36pm On Dec 16, 2016
soonest:

Sis, hallmark don burn o!
Nicoleswizzi, there's this shop after okhoro junction, if you are going from Uselu Shell to New Benin. It's by the left. I hv forgotten the name. The shop is fully stocked with nice stuff.
OK tanx grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 2:40pm On Dec 16, 2016
Chanbaby:
@Realdentist this hallmark when burn so na serious thing oh.

Mamas if u have strength u can make ur own coconut oil. You can watch how it's made on Youtube. I made a little that I will start off with.

Is it true that sheabutter (Ori) is not safe for boys that it kills the nerves around their penis leading to weak erection. My mil and aunty said so on different occasion.
I have been asking this question and nobody has replied me. I beg make una put mouth.
@imogoe2 @sixx @nicoleswizzi
Hahahahahaha am sorry I have to laff @joystick...no be small thing...honestly mama I don't know oo..but am going to find out sha, will start asking... For now let's leave it to oda experience mamas to ansa...@imogoe2, @zaynie, @sixx @realdentist and oda mamas who have hrd about it...plz those ori weaken a baby boys joystick grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunni29(f): 3:55pm On Dec 16, 2016
VIOLET

feddy27:
Hello mamas, how is everyone doing? Team December, special shout out to you! What God has started, He will surely complete it. THERE SHALL BE NO LOSS!!!

congratulations Surysuri and juliao! God bless your newest addition.

Welcome damocious and peacefulwealth! You shall carry to term and bring forth healthy children and we shall come rejoicing with you smiley

Ok ladies, the weekend is almost here so let's play a game

***if this is your first pregnancy COMMENT BY TYPING- PURPLE
***IF this is your second TYPE-ORANGE
***If this is your third TYPE- VIOLET
***If this is your fourth TYPE- INDIGO
***If this is your fifth TYPE - YELLOW
***If you have hung your booth TYPE - PINK.

Let's go kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummykyrti(f): 4:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
Kittana:

Lol. I can imagine your trauma all these months when you were thinking everyone has been borning twins...
Na so e easy..
u have no idea
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunni29(f): 4:31pm On Dec 16, 2016
jazzyjazz:
Good day mamas

All sabi mamas
I use shea moisture baby eczema soap from 6mth upwards
I start with cusson baby soap, the blue one or Burt’s bee baby soap at birth.
Johnsons is a bit harsh on my babies
When I don't get the shea moisture I use tetmosol baby soap....has a nice smell and is quite mild and good for heat rash
Cream is coconut oil and Ori
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunni29(f): 4:38pm On Dec 16, 2016
nicoleswizzi:
Gudday mamas, plz those living in Benin, those anyone know any good supermarket that one can shop for original baby clothes...its only online shop o knw o eg konga,Jumia...at least like one mama said, so I can feel d material and make sure its original...Also people kip saying dre baby reacted to a particular diaper, so we DAT havnt given birth which one should we now buy, and how is it bought, eg mini,midi etc.
For the diapers start with a few packs of mini or size 2. Babies tends to quickly outgrow it. You will be buying lots of midi or size 3 cos they spend a longer period in the size bracket (you could use midi from 4mths-10/11 months sef)depending on the weight of the child. Size 4, 5 are for older babies or orobo pikin
Most diapers have weight range written on them so be on the lookout for the ones that would size your lo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 16, 2016
Giddyperson:

All these boys in April, good to know smiley smiley smiley

This one can kick for Africa eh, always moving around.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 5:42pm On Dec 16, 2016
For soap I was advised to buy chicco becaue plenty Johnson fake dey ground. Cream is ori and coconut oil. finish
jazzyjazz:
Good day mamas

All sabi mamas

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 5:43pm On Dec 16, 2016
Ok, at my hospital I was also given calcium tabs, please talk to your doctor
BlossomedCherry:
Nop just my prenatals.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 5:45pm On Dec 16, 2016
Chei, I've not heard this one oh. Me that I've stocked ori for my baby

Chanbaby:

Mamas if u have strength u can make ur own coconut oil. You can watch how it's made on Youtube. I made a little that I will start off with.

Is it true that sheabutter (Ori) is not safe for boys that it kills the nerves around their penis leading to weak erection. My mil and aunty said so on different occasion.
I have been asking this question and nobody has replied me. I beg make una put mouth.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummykyrti(f): 5:48pm On Dec 16, 2016
realdentist:

lol. I thought it was only my dh that complains about my question asking skills. but he's learning fast sha. so when I ask d first one, he anticipates all d others and provides answers so that I don't disturb him again grin
I tell u, same as my hubby, if I try to hold myself he'll say ask jare, na ur way
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 5:50pm On Dec 16, 2016
Hello Mamas, went for antenatal today and baby is presenting breech. I've chosen not to worry, we still have 6 to 8 weeks to turn around.

Apart from that all is well...counting down to February

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytee(f): 6:10pm On Dec 16, 2016
Congratulations teamies, Mamacajah, SURYsuri and Juliao, God bless your los

Welcome newbies, I wish you guys h n h 9month

@Jazzyjazz thank God you doing well, kpele dear.. Rest Rest and Rest

@Feddy27 fedora is cute kiss Team PURPLE

Team December, howdy? it's shall end in praise for us all..(Ameen)

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytee(f): 6:15pm On Dec 16, 2016
Ammy5565:
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!!!
December mamas dropping like its hot already.
Congrats Enque darling, chai so u port last last? grin
Pls kiss adannaya for me.
@ favouredmom, congrats dear cappo. Bbb and bbg? Wow i'm so ecstatic. I thank God for u my dear. May this joy never cease from ur house hold. Amen!
Congrats mydeporch, thank God it ended in praise. Kiss lo for me.
Congrats phundek, God bless ur lo.
Congrats to other dec mamas that hav put to bed, and to to us the remaining waddlers, Grace be multiplied to us in Jesus' name, Amen.

Mummytee how far na? How the waddling ministry??
Pls who has heard from suzy? The worry worry mama? Its been ages.
dear buddy, I dey o,, waddling like elephant and seriously counting. Can't wait to meet lo. Hope you are doing good too. It is well with us
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by folamee: 6:27pm On Dec 16, 2016
team April
I did another scan today,am team XX and my edd is 11/4/2017 according to first scan
cc @giddyperson

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 6:48pm On Dec 16, 2016
soonest:

Sis, hallmark don burn o!
That is serious o! the one at sapele rd or the one at sakponba rd?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 6:50pm On Dec 16, 2016
Chanbaby:

I really hv not heard about this. will ask my Mum and MiL.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Abiagirl777(f): 6:53pm On Dec 16, 2016
dharyor1234:

please allow me joor, i just remembered i used to feel pain below my left breast grin grin grin

I had this lower breastpain in my first pregnancy,it was painful especially when I go to toilet,you shld see ur doc not much ish cos I was given gestid and it stopped.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 16, 2016
Sapele Rd
realdentist:

That is serious o! the one at sapele rd or the one at sakponba rd?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2016
damocious:
Hello house, glad to be here, just confirmed 6 weeks pregnant after having my first daughter 10 years and 4 months ago. My God has just given me a superlative XMAS package.

Wow congratulations and happy 9 months to you .
Congratulations surysuri

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2016
hmmm.,i couldn't buy johnson this time around cos thats what i used for my first baby and it was really good on him, bought US johnson for 3k 2yrs bk, 1K eah at that time, nw its 2,500 for one. So was cosidering buying pears powder, but think i'll go for cussons nw
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 9:14pm On Dec 16, 2016
Pls mamas in d house which one is preferable in health centre and general hospital for delivering.... grin ...
Congrats to all Dec mom wink

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 9:46pm On Dec 16, 2016
Rhemy2013:
Pls mamas in d house which one is preferable in health centre and general hospital for delivering.... grin ...
Congrats to all Dec mom wink
I would prefer general hospital in case of any medical emergency a doctor would be readily available...and most health centers refer patients to general hospitals when it is beyond them,so why waste time registering there...please go ahead and register in any general hospital closet to you.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 16, 2016
Hello house. Longest time.

Thank God for everyone.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beckytunde(f): 10:30pm On Dec 16, 2016
Good evening ma's.. kindly check my signature in case you are in need of pure original coconut oil.
thanks n God bless

(1) (2) (3) ... (2629) (2630) (2631) (2632) (2633) (2634) (2635) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ryan03(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.